Your question was a good one and got me thinking.  I downloaded the DeviousDevices v2.8.0 from Min's mod page, and it contained a newer version on Integration.  I used this version instead, and things seem to have been fixed.  I appreciate your effort to help me.

Your question was a good one and got me thinking.  I downloaded the DeviousDevices v2.8.0 from Min's mod page, and it contained a newer version on Integration.  I used this version instead, and things seem to have been fixed.  I appreciate your effort to help me.

Glad to help.

:D

I use b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body. As far as I can tell this is the best if not the only PB(preg) TBBP body for UNPB. Does anyone know if there are Devious assets conversions for this (specifically the harness)? All the conversions I can find for PB bodies are CBBE. Any help would be appreciated.

Nevermind I made them myself:

Devious Assets UNPB PB TBBP v2-8-1

Devious EXpansion UNPB PB TBBP v1-1-1

Could you post some screenshots? I get endless clipping trying to use virtually any animated conversions for DD

Excuse me, I have an issue with the armbinder on NPCs.

It seems that when I give my follower (or other npcs) the armbinder, they equip it and their bound idle animation plays normally.

However, I have several issues after a while:

1. Npc's can wear the armbinder, however, their bound animation (hands behind back) gets overriden every time they scratch or something (when they play another random idle animation).

After that, they walk normally, their lower hands are invisible and their armbinder is still equipped.

2. Devious devices (armbinders, gags) are not functioning on npc's. They can wear it, but it doesn't bind them or gag them. They can attack normally (with partially invisible hands as mentioned above)

3. All the devious devices equipment perfectly works only on my player character.

Help is greatly apreciated.

Edited by broly85

In advance I apologize for my English. If it is possible, adapt please your devious devices under Demonica body. Under a usual condition, devices aren't visible. Thanks in advance for the answer.

it's unp/cbbe

Thanks, I am aware. Therefore I ask, whether there is an opportunity to make under Demonica?

I started a character using a plethora of loverslab mods including this one (good job btw) and I found myself trapped in a tower trying to get out of my arminders. During my struggle, my rescuer appeared and attempted to fight off the bandits holding me hostage, only to have th etables turned on her as one bandit stripped and raped her. During the rape, she magically popped into a stockade. I'm not sure if the stockade is from this mod or zaz or something else, but would it be possible for you to make it so devices used in rape indefinitely trapped players and npcs until they talk someone into freeing them or you free them? Maybe that's too complicated, but it was I thought I had.

Update: Assets 2.8.2

Gko6EpL.png

Changes:

• Added: nipple piercings (soulgem) with support for standard & BBP/TBBP bodies
  • Added: vaginal piercings (soulgem)
  • Tweak: consolidated gag meshes
  • Fixed: FOMOD installer file priorities

post-190757-0-04170200-1408204782_thumb.png

post-190757-0-21606700-1408204785_thumb.png

Having a small problem with DD:

I installed Assets, Integration and Expansion to get Interactions to work... Since Interactions wasn't my thing, I removed DD (first from load order, clean save, then deleted all loose files)...

Now I realized I do want the DD assets after all, so I reinstalled DD Assets, Integration and Expansion.

BUT now I get "A fatal error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain."... Can't find anything conclussive in the logs, so maybe a little help here, please?

(MCM menu registers with no problem, but the error keeps popping up; fresh start has no problems)

I installed Assets, Integration and Expansion to get Interactions to work... Since Interactions wasn't my thing, I removed DD (first from load order, clean save, then deleted all loose files)...

Now I realized I do want the DD assets after all, so I reinstalled DD Assets, Integration and Expansion.

BUT now I get "A fatal error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain."... Can't find anything conclussive in the logs, so maybe a little help here, please?

(MCM menu registers with no problem, but the error keeps popping up; fresh start has no problems)

Hm, sounds to me like there are some leftovers in your game... Try again to remove and reinstall the DD mods and post your issue in the DD:Integration thread if the message continues to pop up.

Wow..... Never thought they would look so nice.

Never expected to see piercings. Thank you again Zadil for your hard work.

You're welcome Zydar. I'm glad you like them.

Ok piercings. Anyone been able to get the alignment right with the following body: UNPB HDT with PB node and XPMSE skeleton latest (2.0.5 or thereabouts)

I tried it with TBBP 2-5g UNPB first, because I think XPMSE is supposed to be 2-5g. That was completely off. Didn't check profile but piercings were hanging about an inch below the nipples.

TBBP has the nipples correctly aligned when looked at from front but side view has them floating about an inch in front of the nipples.

BBP same thing.

Both TBBP and BBP followed HDT movement though, just that they're floating in front.

Vanilla are static, don't follow HDT movement obviously, and float too.

Gave UNP Skinny a try too. I don't know why. Well obviously they don't show up as they're subdermal implants now.

:(

Ok piercings. Anyone been able to get the alignment right with the following body: UNPB HDT with PB node and XPMSE skeleton latest (2.0.5 or thereabouts)

I tried it with TBBP 2-5g UNPB first, because I think XPMSE is supposed to be 2-5g. That was completely off. Didn't check profile but piercings were hanging about an inch below the nipples.

TBBP has the nipples correctly aligned when looked at from front but side view has them floating about an inch in front of the nipples.

BBP same thing.

Both TBBP and BBP followed HDT movement though, just that they're floating in front.

Vanilla are static, don't follow HDT movement obviously, and float too.

Gave UNP Skinny a try too. I don't know why. Well obviously they don't show up as they're subdermal implants now.

:(

That would be because you're using an unsupported body mesh. There's a version realigned to work with the pregnant mesh though, floating around here somewhere.

Hm, sounds to me like there are some leftovers in your game... Try again to remove and reinstall the DD mods and post your issue in the DD:Integration thread if the message continues to pop up.

Tried that already, error pops up with only Assets activated (that's why I came here ;) )

Ok I made some mesh edits to the piercings to fit my body - UNPB TBBP HDT with pregnant belly, with XPMSE latest skeleton. Not sure if it's the b3lisario edit or something else. Thanks to GalGat for tutorial.

1 weight got some alignment edits, then scaling, then alignment again. It's not perfect, but compared to what I had previously, it works for me.

0 weight got no scaling edits it was fine, alignment was just moved up a little.

0 weight:

5bG5NZs.png
dX2tGA7.png

1 weight:

U3CTeks.png
ZPiSopv.png

I've tested them and HDT works fine, and haven't seen any mesh issues so far. But as always back up if you want to try them out.

piercingNSoul_0.nif

piercingNSoul_1.nif