Ok I made some mesh edits to the piercings to fit my body - UNPB TBBP HDT with pregnant belly, with XPMSE latest skeleton. Not sure if it's the b3lisario edit or something else. Thanks to GalGat for tutorial.

Bit of a derail here, but do you really not know what body you have? I think b3lisario is BBP only if it is the one found in download section of Estrus Chaurus.

I am looking for a body that fits exactly your description, UNPB TBBP HDT and pregnant belly.

I really don't. I looked over my mesh source folders and I think this is the b3lisario mesh, but, this one has butt physics and butt bones so I would think it's TBBP. The other UNPB HDT TBBP belly bone body I have seems to come with 3d pubic hair and labia and I don't have those, so I'll say it's the b3lisario version.

I would recommend to move the vaginal piercings to Slot 49 because they aren't visible when wearing a chastity belt. Otherwise the currently used Slot 48 would block any butt plugs from other mod sources.

They are indeed still visible whilst belted (The soulgem dangles through the slot). There's no reason for the two devices to be mutually exclusive (Particularly, if we were to add transparent belts in the future).

We had a pretty indepth discussion on slots, prior to 2.8.1's release. There simply aren't very many that remain unused :P. Everything conflicts with something!

Requesting a Cursed Nipple key ring (hell make it 2 one nipple gets the belt key, and the other nipple gets the restraint key).

If possible make it a special item.

Where the wearer is unable to remove the item (they are unable to remove the piercings to unlock other items like the belt or bindings they are in). But anyone else would be able to remove the keys from the wearer (say some NPC could come up and remove key then use it to unlock items and use the wearer, then when the NPC is done they would put said items back on the user along with replacing the piercing back where the found them).

Kinda the ultimate insult by having the slave wear the key that could free them, only they can't use it.

Hell I could see something like that in the QAYL, SD+, or Defeat/Submit mods :idea:

Hai! I came since I noticed the update for nipple piercings, I'm assuming theyre to fit CBBE curvy right? Do they support HDT? Might look funny if they're static and the breasts arent. Super excited to try it out though, had no idea Zadil was still adding more stuff. Since there's an update though, I figured I might add some suggestions for future stuff? Some easier than others Im sure.

1= Bondage themed gloves= Like mittens or something that would block the glove slot and probably not allow equipping stuff in your hands. Might even prevent you from using keys on your own stuff.

2= Ebonite Slave Boots= Shouldn't need more than a recolor right?

3= Alternative Slave Boots= Maybe one that had the front of the cuff go down over the front/top of the foot but have no heel. Or ones that instead of a little ring has a little pokey spike at the heel, or ballet boots. I already found some ballet boots actually, without even looking for them. Woulda been cool to get thigh high ballet boots... maybe even could have made it so the leg cuffs lock the ballet boots on and can't take them off until the cuffs come off. Or just alternative versions of leg cuffs integrated with fetish boots perhaps. :)

4= Cuffs with integrated Bindings= So the cuffs could be used to tie people up too~ I also found a hobble chain in Zahiras [hope I spelt it right] restraints. Other than that, you might need a new bouncing animation or something with the ankles tied together maybe~ or crawling on your knees animation, or a hog tie crawl. But yea I know you're not actually doing the animations... still the hobble chain is possible right?  I saw an item from Captured dreams that had secure cuffs that used it, so figured I'd bring it up. Also noticed we had some leather wrist cuffs that automatically bound you when worn... no idea how to escape those though~ and they block you from picking up stuff~ but also opening doors so its difficult to play with :P

5= Bondage Corset/Belly Cuff= Would probably effect time under water, max stamina, stamina recharge for some easy things that are so far not used in any other restraint device Ive found. Again probably some fetishy corsets out there we could use, I could look for ya. But I've seen the Belly cuff in use already, I think, so that could be used since it's similar.

6= Anti Magic Collar= Maybe a collar that had some glowing runes on it? It could lower max magic, magic recharge, magic related skills, maybe even weakens resistance to magic. Might even have an anti magic cuff set to match. Unsure how hard it is to add magic effects, fire and ice or electricity maybe. But at least glowing runes might be possible right? If it had other more showy effects it might even reduce stealth, since they'd see the glowing magic collar as you sneak through the shadows. ;)

7= Locking Nipple rings= I havent tried yet, still gotta install, but maybe you could lock nipple rings on with the use of the chastity bra? Kudos if you guys already did~ Id like to see some bell shaped piercings though... perhaps with little jingles when you move... perhaps that also enemies could hear~

8= Box shaped arm binder= I put a link since sometimes people dont know what Im talking about. An armbinder that locks your arms in a reverse straight jacket or mummy/prayer position. Those are the kinkiest, but yea... would need a new mesh and stuff which I already know ya dont have. Still on the wishlist though~

9= Harness Gag/Blindfold Combo= I know nothing about combining objects, just something I think would be nice. Sort of an all in one "mask" like item. Could have different versions for the ball, panel and ring.

10= Kinky Straight jackets=ya know, the leather bondage themed ones not the medical white ones. Could be like arm cuffs, mittens, harness, collar and chastity device all in one, arms either in front of behind [votes for behind~]

Hai! I came since I noticed the update for nipple piercings, I'm assuming theyre to fit CBBE curvy right? Do they support HDT? Might look funny if they're static and the breasts arent.

The nipple piercings are HDT enabled, but only for supported body types as listed in the mod description and during the mod installation.

sups.. dunno if im missing instructions somewhere.. but im stuck wearing the ring gag.. not sure if theres a key or quest to remove it.. but im not able to even talk to anyone

Gameplay aspects are handled by DD:Integration. That said, you get the ability to craft a release key while doing the "Forbidden Tome" quest that's part of DDi.

sups.. dunno if im missing instructions somewhere.. but im stuck wearing the ring gag.. not sure if theres a key or quest to remove it.. but im not able to even talk to anyone

A few ways to handle it, immer slave for example comes with an optional plugin to cut them off with a dagger. Can get other mods like cursed loot that gives ya the ability to find restraints, as well as keys, in random loot. Can use DD for the masses to get keys off people. Theres also mods like gag+ which lets you have the ability to write to people, using paper and charcoal or ink vials and quils. Or gagmod overhaul which gives you a secret skill of talking to people while gagged and chance of being understood. Or DD Restrained which lets people help you out when tied up [and other not so helpful things]. Of course you can always load up a save from before gagged~

But the easiest way is probably to go into the console and type help "restraints key" to get the ID for it and player.additem to give yourself a key, if you really need one. Or type help "devious devices" to get the book easily so you can read it and get the ability to craft keys [as well as restraints] yourself. Normally though you can do the quest and get the book in the college of winterholds library, its in the locked book case that requires the key on the desk.

Thanks again Zadil, for answering my question. And I hope you liked some of my suggestions~ :D

but only for supported body types as listed in the mod description and during the mod installation.

I was wondering though, since I havent found like, an official curvy version of HDT CBBE. Im assuming the one it requires is by going into body slide and ticking the hdt [or is it tbbp, so many acronyms I forget] and using that? That's what I've done at least, I forget where I found that info at but I was googling around looking for it before. It would be nice if there was like an option for that in the CBBE NMM installer instead of having to go into body slide. But, yea I assume thats the one you meant? Or... is there an actual link for the hdt enabled cbbe body? I'll definitely have to look around more tommorow when I have time to install things.

Thanks again Zadil, for answering my question. And I hope you liked some of my suggestions~ :D

but only for supported body types as listed in the mod description and during the mod installation.

I was wondering though, since I havent found like, an official curvy version of HDT CBBE. Im assuming the one it requires is by going into body slide and ticking the hdt [or is it tbbp, so many acronyms I forget] and using that? It would be nice if there was like an option for that in the CBBE NMM installer instead of having to go into body slide. But, yea I assume thats the one you meant? Or... is there an actual link for the hdt enabled cbbe body? I'll definitely have to look around more tommorow when I have time to install things.

Suggestions are always welcome, but there are currently a few changes happening behind the scenes regarding the way DDa is being developed so it's hard to say whether some of these will materialize or not.

But yes, the supported HDT-enabled CBBE piercings are indeed based on the bodyslide BBP/TBBP implementation.

Hah, thanks. I just caught an error and edited it too. :P Was looking for the link I had before but couldn't find it. Darn you quoting and catching my sneaky edits. But alright its good to know the one Im using should work then. Yay for using mainstream compatibility~

Ok I made some mesh edits to the piercings to fit my body - UNPB TBBP HDT with pregnant belly, with XPMSE latest skeleton. Not sure if it's the b3lisario edit or something else. Thanks to GalGat for tutorial.

1 weight got some alignment edits, then scaling, then alignment again. It's not perfect, but compared to what I had previously, it works for me.

0 weight got no scaling edits it was fine, alignment was just moved up a little.

0 weight:

5bG5NZs.png

dX2tGA7.png

1 weight:

U3CTeks.png

ZPiSopv.png

I've tested them and HDT works fine, and haven't seen any mesh issues so far. But as always back up if you want to try them out.

That's much closer for me, but not quite lined up right - I am using UNPB body mesh with the pregnancy found under estrus chaurus. How did you do this? I've attached a pair of pictures for what I'm seeing now... I'm using UNPB and the mesh at estrus chaurus on top of it. My current weight is .6, but I've tried it with weight .1 and still getting the gap. How can I fix it?post-462261-0-96942400-1408279718_thumb.jpgpost-462261-0-67155800-1408279757_thumb.jpg

Sometimes the MCM Menu of Devious Devices won't appear, which means that the Mod didn't start (i guess), sometime DD needs only seconds to start, sometimes DD needs minutes to start.

I need some time to make the settings for the other Mods which i use and most of the time DD will start eventually during this process.

Its frustrating to see that DD won't start after making all the settings for the other Mods, because that means i have spent 15 to 20 minutes in the game for nothing, can restart the whole game and make all the settings again....and just hope that DD will start this time.

Is there another way to start the Mod, maybe a console command?

Don't know if it is okay to post this here, but I found a solution to a problem that prevented me from playing this indeed very great mod for quite some time.

My problem was, upon getting caugh in an armbinder the game would constantly play the "equipped something on your hands"-sound, about every second. In a brighter moment I checked my equipment via console and discovered that clothes and armor were never touched and instead "fists" were repeatedly equipped and unequipped. The mod that caused this odd behaviour was SPERG (Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay). By simply changing its options regarding hand-to-hand-combat I was finally able to enjoy my Devious Devices.

That's much closer for me, but not quite lined up right - I am using UNPB body mesh with the pregnancy found under estrus chaurus. How did you do this? I've attached a pair of pictures for what I'm seeing now... I'm using UNPB and the mesh at estrus chaurus on top of it. My current weight is .6, but I've tried it with weight .1 and still getting the gap. How can I fix it?attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot5.jpg

Look in the Devious Devices Integration thread I think. Last or one before that page has an exchange between me and GalGat where GG explains how to move the meshes with Nifskope. Something about the above mesh looks a little strange though.

That's much closer for me, but not quite lined up right - I am using UNPB body mesh with the pregnancy found under estrus chaurus. How did you do this? I've attached a pair of pictures for what I'm seeing now... I'm using UNPB and the mesh at estrus chaurus on top of it. My current weight is .6, but I've tried it with weight .1 and still getting the gap. How can I fix it?attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot5.jpg

Look in the Devious Devices Integration thread I think. Last or one before that page has an exchange between me and GalGat where GG explains how to move the meshes with Nifskope. Something about the above mesh looks a little strange though.

Aha! I tried this before, but I missed the "apply" step, and I kept wondering why I could move the meshes anywhere in nifskope and nothing would happen in-game. Thanks!

They're still slightly offset... they're in exactly the right position, but the spacing between them is slightly too wide... but only slightly. Works great! Thank you, and thanks to GalGat too.

Sometimes the MCM Menu of Devious Devices won't appear, which means that the Mod didn't start (i guess), sometime DD needs only seconds to start, sometimes DD needs minutes to start.

I need some time to make the settings for the other Mods which i use and most of the time DD will start eventually during this process.

Its frustrating to see that DD won't start after making all the settings for the other Mods, because that means i have spent 15 to 20 minutes in the game for nothing, can restart the whole game and make all the settings again....and just hope that DD will start this time.

Is there another way to start the Mod, maybe a console command?

Gameplay aspects - including the MCM Menu of the DD core - is handled by DD:Integration

I still can't believe how far this mod has come.  With Coopervane now graduating to create a true triumvirate of DD devs, its hard to imagine a larger project of this sort existing.

Great job Zadil, Min, and Coopervane!

Thank you once more, District. Wouldn't be possible without a team of beta testers working tirelessly in the background though.

for some reason the nipple piercings don't show

EDIT: They're there now but horribly misaligned any ideas

You're using an unsupported body. Check the FAQ.

Requires: CBBE 3.2.3 (curvy)

Anyone been able to try the new Devious Devices with the new CBBE 3.3? (I am not having any luck with the Nexus download servers)

I was having trouble getting the belts to appear correctly as it was clipping on the front while trying to fix this with bodyslide i noticed there is now a new version of CBBE and bodyslide and after installing those and running etc my clipping issues are gone.

Anyone else having fitting issues who also uses CBBE might wanna see if updating does the trick for them as well

Yes on the strange, I think that is b3lisario's mesh, it did the flattening of the breasts, and left them with out "what I call Perkyness". also there were some belly bulges in it that did not look natural, esspecially from the side view.

But it may not be b3lisario's, it just makes me think it might be because of the look. It could also be the skeleton they are using.

Would absolutely love it if "bitchsuits" (2) and other petplay suits were added to this, would require more complex animations in integration.

Apologize for the language but that is the only name I know of for those items.

I would love to see those.

Those will make you unable to move and at the mercy of others. :D

But i think that the problem with those is that you are unable to move ,which makes it repetitive.