for some reason it seems that im missing some things plugs don't show up on preview and when i drop them down but they appear when i equip them don't know if it happens with other stuff

Do you have Integration?

yes i do problem is fixed thought ty .u.

in mcm menu Events and effects you have a Nipple Piercings Chance. 

Where are Nipple piercings ? Have i overseen them ? i am looking for right that for CBBE BBP Bodyslide2 SSH 20.

There are currently no niple piercings in DD:Assets

Idea: feetbinder and legbinder boots. 

feetbinder boots (ankle high ballet boot style) would have a buff you can walk and run but you will have % chance of falling down, not stumble.  

legbinder boots (above knee high ballet boot style with rigid knee) would have a buff you can only walk and % chance of toppling over, not falling down, with an armbinder equiped it might

be a bitch getting back up. 

Both would match the look and be based on the current DD Assets armbinder styling with the ring, straps, lock and heel built into the boot to give a larger "foot print" for actual limited balance, conceivably the foot print size of a platform high heel less the spike and HDT hight heel system.  Movement buffs and events would also apply.

Devices that would notably affect player movement = bad mojo (would require custom animations)

The leather posture collar and cuff retex looks amazing, looking forward to it :)

Out of curiosity, will the next major update also contain something entirely new or only different versions of what we already have?

The new posture collar and new cuff textures are already available as part of Assets 2.8, just in case there's any doubt (sounded like you were expecting them to be part of a future version).

As for future versions, I'm sure you wouldn't want me to spoil any surprises... :ph34r:

in mcm menu Events and effects you have a Nipple Piercings Chance. 

Where are Nipple piercings ? Have i overseen them ? i am looking for right that for CBBE BBP Bodyslide2 SSH 20.

There are currently no niple piercings in DD:Assets

Idea: feetbinder and legbinder boots. 

feetbinder boots (ankle high ballet boot style) would have a buff you can walk and run but you will have % chance of falling down, not stumble.  

legbinder boots (above knee high ballet boot style with rigid knee) would have a buff you can only walk and % chance of toppling over, not falling down, with an armbinder equiped it might

be a bitch getting back up. 

Both would match the look and be based on the current DD Assets armbinder styling with the ring, straps, lock and heel built into the boot to give a larger "foot print" for actual limited balance, conceivably the foot print size of a platform high heel less the spike and HDT hight heel system.  Movement buffs and events would also apply.

Devices that would notably affect player movement = bad mojo (would require custom animations)

The leather posture collar and cuff retex looks amazing, looking forward to it :)

Out of curiosity, will the next major update also contain something entirely new or only different versions of what we already have?

The new posture collar and new cuff textures are already available as part of Assets 2.8, just in case there's any doubt (sounded like you were expecting them to be part of a future version).

As for future versions, I'm sure you wouldn't want me to spoil any surprises... :ph34r:

I would love for you to spoil this surprise: Can you confirm that nipple piercings are at least being worked on? I understand that they're particularly difficult to position correctly. Is this something which can be overcome, or have you decided to go without them?

I would love for you to spoil this surprise: Can you confirm that nipple piercings are at least being worked on? I understand that they're particularly difficult to position correctly. Is this something which can be overcome, or have you decided to go without them?

It can and has been overcome (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28395-hdt-piercingsets-26-for-bodyslide/)

If they did exist, they would be properly aligned with CBBE and UNPB  bodies. <_<

It can and has been overcome (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28395-hdt-piercingsets-26-for-bodyslide/)

If they did exist, they would be properly aligned with CBBE and UNPB  bodies. <_<

If computers were truly backwardly compatible, Skyrim would run on an abacus  :P 

I know they are part of the last update, I just meant I look forward to using them since I don't always have time to download and play an update right away ;)

As of spoiling surprises... A part of my wishes that you would, part of me wishes that you don't so I'm conflicted on that part ^^

Don't think that would be a problem animation wise, the slave boots from LaDL already slow you down and the DD integration adds an effect that if you have leg cuffs you have a chance to trip over.

Pretty sure min could easily add both those effects to one piece of footwear if he had the assets!

For some reason, this is the only file so far on Lovers Lab that's giving me the 99% download error regardless of browser; the file seemingly downloads entirely, but hangs before failing at the end. I downloaded much of SD+'s prerequisites from here just finely, so what could possibly be stopping the 2.8.1 download of Devious Devices Assets for me?

I cannot for the life of me get Devious Devices-Assets .esm to show up in my data file. I downloaded the file, extracted it to my data folder, (which holds all of my other mods including Devious Devices-Integration .esm which does show up properly) and I have absolutely no idea where I went wrong. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

5QYB9P2.jpg

No comment :ph34r:

Remember the poll about different HDT implementations not too long ago? Good times...

Don't think that would be a problem animation wise, the slave boots from LaDL already slow you down and the DD integration adds an effect that if you have leg cuffs you have a chance to trip over.

Pretty sure min could easily add both those effects to one piece of footwear if he had the assets!

I have a hard time picturing ballet heels or rigid-knee boots without introducing custom animations or additional requirements.

For some reason, this is the only file so far on Lovers Lab that's giving me the 99% download error regardless of browser; the file seemingly downloads entirely, but hangs before failing at the end. I downloaded much of SD+'s prerequisites from here just finely, so what could possibly be stopping the 2.8.1 download of Devious Devices Assets for me?

Hm, I've just downloaded the file myself without any problems. Looks like the issue is on your end.

I cannot for the life of me get Devious Devices-Assets .esm to show up in my data file. I downloaded the file, extracted it to my data folder, (which holds all of my other mods including Devious Devices-Integration .esm which does show up properly) and I have absolutely no idea where I went wrong. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Starting with version 2.8 DD:Assets is now presented as an installer (but can still be installed manually if desired). See the 'Usage' section in the mod description for more details.

I was looking through the piercing items with the console earlier. Not sure it's code from DD or not, but there were some perks mentioning pierced bodyparts. That sounds interesting. Although it could have been something from ZAP.

I was looking through the piercing items with the console earlier. Not sure it's code from DD or not, but there were some perks mentioning pierced bodyparts. That sounds interesting. Although it could have been something from ZAP.

Umm ... you are spending your time fooling around in the console looking for random content, but you don't have the time to read the post immediately above yours? ... not sure I can help you then.

5QYB9P2.jpg

Thanks for the teaser, I can't make much of it but hey, it's something right :D

It looks like a spell. 

I also translated the draconic script, it says: 8 O M I N G   S O O N

but I assume you meant Coming Soon  :lol:

dragonscriptfont.jpg

As you can see the C uses a different sign than the one you used. 

5QYB9P2.jpg

It looks like a spell. 

dragonscriptfont.jpg

Coming soon!  Googled it, I couldn't find an Official Trailer for the DD Assets Premiere!   Waiting is worse then being in an armbinder or not :D

Did you... open the Skyrim launcher and click on data files to toggle it? Alternatively just put the thing manually in your data folder in case there's some folder mixup.

That's my entire problem, it's not there to toggle. I downloaded the file, extracted it using winrar to the data folder where my other mods are located, and when I try to find the assets .esm plugin in NMM or in the data file option in the launcher it's not there. I'm sure it's something ridiculously simple that I'm missing, but I can't figure it out.

Did you... open the Skyrim launcher and click on data files to toggle it? Alternatively just put the thing manually in your data folder in case there's some folder mixup.

That's my entire problem, it's not there to toggle. I downloaded the file, extracted it using winrar to the data folder where my other mods are located, and when I try to find the assets .esm plugin in NMM or in the data file option in the launcher it's not there. I'm sure it's something ridiculously simple that I'm missing, but I can't figure it out.

Never mind, I figured it out. As it turns out, it was ridiculously simple. I feel a little derpy. :P

arent you interested in bbp and bs2 for your assets, at least for harness and bra ?

Not Bodyslide2 and not on a general basis as I don't have the time for that. But bounce support for only those two items is not out of the question.

It looks like a spell. 

Well, that was fast...

Also, a more accurate translation would be 'coming eventually' as the next version is not exactly around the corner yet.

Huh, looks like the font I used has some mixed characters...

Coming soon!  Googled it, I couldn't find an Official Trailer for the DD Assets Premiere!   Waiting is worse then being in an armbinder or not :D

Yeah, sorry about that, but the tickets for the premiere sold out rather quickly. I'll tell the guys down in the DD public events office to reserve a location that can hold more people for the next Devious show, like Dragonsreach main hall.

If what you just wrote is 100% accurate, that you just opened the rar and dragged the content as-is into the Data folder without any further curation, then that's your problem right there.

The rar is now packed in an installer-freindly format, so you can't just drag and drop the whole thing for a manual install, you need to open the "00 core" folder and drag and drop that, and then open the folder corresponding to your body choice (so either "01 CBBE" or "01 UNPB") and drag'n drop that aswell (and only one of them, not both, just the one that corresponds to your body).