I installed the Current Version of DD 2.81 but it still says that I have 2.8 installed instead. Is there any way for it to recognize this as the current devious devices because its breaking my game.

Old version number in NMM - or similar program - should be just an oversight.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been following DD mods for a short time now and thought I would post here for the first time to say I really appreciate the dedication all the developers put into them. PS does anyone ... anyone know if it is possible to get my hands on the gear Aegis posted screenshot of like ages ago? http://666kb.com/i/ckm7bgac27ixocszn.jpg    Honestly these screenshots are what really motivated me to download every DD mod that I can find, yet I am unable to get this gear   xD   If anyone knows about it please let me know... PSS If it is not possible to obtain this gear I would like to question why it is included on the mods page.  

I have been following DD mods for a short time now and thought I would post here for the first time to say I really appreciate the dedication all the developers put into them. PS does anyone ... anyone know if it is possible to get my hands on the gear Aegis posted screenshot of like ages ago? http://666kb.com/i/ckm7bgac27ixocszn.jpg    Honestly these screenshots are what really motivated me to download every DD mod that I can find, yet I am unable to get this gear   xD   If anyone knows about it please let me know... PSS If it is not possible to obtain this gear I would like to question why it is included on the mods page.  

That's just the regular harness ball gag device, put on top of a helmet Aegis made after probably adding some custom textures to the device too. Which means you won't see neither the helmet nor the textures, ever, give up on it and forget all about it 'cause even if that dude dies his Data folder dies with him. 

On a side note, I was thinking about the Armbinder animation. Looking at how the vanilla torch animation in skyrim can override a part of a hkx file, like a custom idle for example, the engine should theoretically allow the armbinder animation to continue even in a Sexlab animation if the hkx was rigged correctly right ? Or am I mistaken ? 

I'm gonna elaborate a bit ; when you use x custom idle animation in Skyrim, even if it's a long ass sophisticated one, the torch always manage to override it and use one of your arm to hold it, when the other arm continues the custom idle animation. If somehow the armbinder was used in the same way, wouldn't the sex animation playing be overridden by the armbinder animation, showing your arms on your back during a sex scene ?

Or without going in the complicated hkx tweakings,  would it be possible to create entirely fake arms attached to the armbinder, and turn the arms on the body invisible ? That way you could just equip the armbinder mesh during a Sexlab scene, and it'd look like your arms are actually attached to your back, when they're actually doing what they were animated to do and are just invisible. 

Yea, that's probably the only issue I have with DD right now, considering the amounts of mods gravitating around the devices they are starting to show up more often in my game, which makes the armbinder glitch during animations kind of noticeable  :( 

Any future plans to add belly node support for harnesses and chastity belt? And I guess proper breast nodes for the bra? I guess distension could cover up the front of the belt but it just didn't look quite right.

I recently upgraded my sexlab + anything I was using regularly to 1.58.  I downloaded all devious devices requirements (assets, integration, expansion) and started up.  My sexlab seems to think I have an old assets file as it keeps telling me assets is undefined - please update.  This is not a severe or even a mild problem just a small glitch that I thought you might want to know about.  This is a very fun mod (and series of mods) and well worth the download.

Anyone know what could be worn on top of the harness? (clothing, armor, robe wise?) I know that sounds silly but I like the idea of having the harness hidden and only bits of it showing depending on what's worn. Not just for me but for my followers too.

So I was looking around a little while ago and stumbled upon this http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1831309 I really like the corset/harness combo and would like to share it here as an idea for a new device :)

That is an awesome looking harness/corset. I noticed a leg binder in that pic too. That would be interesting for Skyrim... though you won't be getting anywhere with that.

Maybe when equiping the the legbinder it would be almost the same as the armbinder except that you fall to the ground and wouldn't be able to more till you get it it off.

Leg binder would be interesting. Or just rope for the legs. That set your movement speed to 1%. Right now you can have everything applied and can just go - ok see you later bandits, I'll just go take these off at the nearest town.

That would require new walk and run animations, it's lots of work ^^ It's at least possible now because the latest FNIS update allows to dynamically assign core animations to characters buuuuuuut I think the DD team's current policy is that unless someone makes animations that would fit this kind of device there's no point making it.

That would require new walk and run animations, it's lots of work ^^ It's at least possible now because the latest FNIS update allows to dynamically assign core animations to characters buuuuuuut I think the DD team's current policy is that unless someone makes animations that would fit this kind of device there's no point making it.

Hah , Pony Play Animations first ie once I get a blasted cart  attached to an actor  .

The DD team could Make their own Yokes I suppose , Since the animations are ready , I just would have to make similar struggle animations like the arm-binder , but it would be no different than the arm-binder, it would be just the yoke in place .

I have not delved much into the new fins other than the animated cam , IIRC The core movement Animations in FNIS are only for Idle, walk forward and Run Forward ( I may be wrong ). Fore will add more movements later on I think .

Cheers

Hah , Pony Play Animations first ie once I get a blasted cart  attached to an actor  .

The DD team could Make their own Yokes I suppose , Since the animations are ready , I just would have to make similar struggle animations like the arm-binder , but it would be no different than the arm-binder, it would be just the yoke in place .

I have not delved much into the new fins other than the animated cam , IIRC The core movement Animations in FNIS are only for Idle, walk forward and Run Forward ( I may be wrong ). Fore will add more movements later on I think .

Cheers

You magnificent bugger, keep doin' that deviant work.

Devious Deviants - Assets esm doesn't appear in the Plugins list, therefore preventing Sanguine's Debauchery mod from loading. Somebody please help! 

Assets shouldn't appear. They are just that - assets.

Your problem is likely with Devious Devices - Integration. It might sometimes fail to appear at first, when you try a new game. Exit the game and try again. It usually loads properly at second time.