Would absolutely love it if "bitchsuits" (2) and other petplay suits were added to this, would require more complex animations in integration.

Apologize for the language but that is the only name I know of for those items.

I would love to see those.

Those will make you unable to move and at the mercy of others. :D

But i think that the problem with those is that you are unable to move ,which makes it repetitive.

I was thinking that an animation similar to "Crawl on fours animation" could be used, but yes it would be an inescapable bondage.

A idea would be for the Arm/Leg cuffs to connect to the corresponding device on the same limb.

i notice when slave boots are equipped, the character cannot sprint. is this due to the nosprint keyword? if so - could we add it to arm binders to prevent them breaking the arm binding animation? as long as my follower is in boots, she can actually follow me without breaking the arm binder.

one could argue sprinting in that posture could be disastrous anyway.

Would absolutely love it if "bitchsuits" (2) and other petplay suits were added to this, would require more complex animations in integration.

Apologize for the language but that is the only name I know of for those items.

Oh those would be great but they would require a ton of animations. Walking, sitting, standing idle and then all the various sex animations too.

You know what I realize I haven't seen in this set? Corsets.

I'm running a custom armor where my lovely PC has her ample breasts exposed to the world. She had the nipple piercing added by an unfortunate encounter with a bandit marauder. So the piercing show when I unequip the armor, but how do I get them to show when wearing the armor?

I'm running a custom armor where my lovely PC has her ample breasts exposed to the world. She had the nipple piercing added by an unfortunate encounter with a bandit marauder. So the piercing show when I unequip the armor, but how do I get them to show when wearing the armor?

Open "Devious Devices" MCM menu, browse to Device Hider section, locate "Slot-32/Armor", disable the "Bra/Piercings" entry (set to None).

I'm having a couple of issues with the latest versions of assets. when i load my game it keeps saying that im using the wrong version, but im sure im using version 2.8.2, the error message says im using 2.7.5

another issue i have is that gags dont appear on my character. 

im 100% sure im using all the latest versions of the mods. i redownloaded and installed them yesterday.

Ever consider doing some form of devious armors and weapons?

Generally speaking nothing is out of the question, but there are no plans for combat-oriented devices at the moment.

I'm having a couple of issues with the latest versions of assets. when i load my game it keeps saying that im using the wrong version, but im sure im using version 2.8.2, the error message says im using 2.7.5

another issue i have is that gags dont appear on my character. 

im 100% sure im using all the latest versions of the mods. i redownloaded and installed them yesterday.

If the mods are all up to date then maybe something went wrong during the update process. Since DD:Integration handles the script elements of DD I suggest that you post your issue in the DDi thread.

I'm having trouble enabling physics with the nipple piercings. I do have some clipping issues, but that can be remedied in Nifskope or the CB++ outfit studio, but the clothing articles themselves don't seem to be Havok enabled. Is this correct or did I misinstall something?

1 Copy weight the objects in outfit studio.

->Pick a body reference that says HDT, tbbp, or basically the same as your body.

->Bone Weight Copy

->(remove bones not needed, helps to have a reference open in Nifskope) not too important, but helps with clipping as some weights can have an effect on the look

->Conform all to sliders

->Export 100 weight to _1 file

->Export 0 weight to _0 file

->copy paste

2 Basically open the tree up under dismemberment data and check for breast weights. (nifskope)

You might want to remove weights that are not needed.

->Like some spine weights Not all of them

->Legs and Arm weights.

->Belly

You have to remove those in Outfit Studio, doing so in nifskope should damage your mesh or basically mean you gotta remove all weights and reapply them in studio again.

DD Assets would not cause physics issue

I don't think any items from pack have physics enabled, reinstalling them would just mean your back at the start.

I'm having trouble enabling physics with the nipple piercings. I do have some clipping issues, but that can be remedied in Nifskope or the CB++ outfit studio, but the clothing articles themselves don't seem to be Havok enabled. Is this correct or did I misinstall something?

They do work with HDT, right out of the box.

Oh! sorry.

I'm using an unsupported body so I just re-render them in outfit studio by hand.  No easy slider go to set haha.

Having a small problem with DD:

I installed Assets, Integration and Expansion to get Interactions to work... Since Interactions wasn't my thing, I removed DD (first from load order, clean save, then deleted all loose files)...

Now I realized I do want the DD assets after all, so I reinstalled DD Assets, Integration and Expansion.

BUT now I get "A fatal error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain."... Can't find anything conclussive in the logs, so maybe a little help here, please?

(MCM menu registers with no problem, but the error keeps popping up; fresh start has no problems)

Hm, sounds to me like there are some leftovers in your game... Try again to remove and reinstall the DD mods and post your issue in the DD:Integration thread if the message continues to pop up.

Tried that already, error pops up with only Assets activated (that's why I came here ;) )

Hi all, after a reinstall, of several DD and SexLab Mods, including Assets, integration and Expansion, i got the same error as blabla11. Any ideas or solutions yet ?

regards

Tried that already, error pops up with only Assets activated (that's why I came here ;) )

Hi all, after a reinstall, of several DD and SexLab Mods, including Assets, integration and Expansion, i got the same error as blabla11. Any ideas or solutions yet ?

regards

Start a new save: You damaged yours by uninstalling mods mid play-through. That, or try your luck with one of the save cleaners.

regards

Start a new save: You damaged yours by uninstalling mods mid play-through. That, or try your luck with one of the save cleaners.

Hi Min, thx, yes, seems after some playing (including save) and the use of a savecleaner, it seems the problem is gone.

regards

Oh! sorry.

I'm using an unsupported body so I just re-render them in outfit studio by hand.  No easy slider go to set haha.

I changed the position of nipple piercings to my character aswell. Care to explain how did you re-rendered them?

:ph34r: Sneak peek at a new device created by Koffii, a new contributor to DD.

Me7tCHY.png

Is that a yoke/stock collar/spreader bar? :o (I swear, that device has like a 100 different names)

Basically this thing:

Martin_Rigid_Stock_TL_CR%2BHC_CB.jpg

I really really really hope it is! I've been wanting that thing ever since Oblivion, and ZaZ has the animation I believe. The part we see might be where one of the hands go. Time will tell.