@Iuki: Yeah. By searching in the console you'll find the Assets version of each item and the Integration version. Check your load order to see which mod is in which slot, but Assets should have the lower number at the start of the item ID. Assets versions don't have scripts. That means your arms won't go inside the armbinder and your mouth won't open for the gags. It also means nothing locks, or vibrates, or triggers polling events.

So using the console you can get a set of restraints that look great without the other effects. That's not what they're designed for, though, so make sure to keep a save before you add them just in case.

to obtain the same opening of the mouth with gags via MFG console command what should I type exactly ? :blush:

All gags were created with the following settings in mind:

mfg phoneme 1 100
mfg phoneme 11 70
The devices should fit most default configurations reasonably well if the mfg values are relatively close to those above, though some mouth shapes may need slightly different values.

It works! :D

post-204983-0-45196900-1401483025_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-68305600-1401483355_thumb.jpg but what I want to type to return to the original default facial expression ? ^_^

mfg phoneme 1 100
mfg phoneme 11 70
The devices should fit most default configurations reasonably well if the mfg values are relatively close to those above, though some mouth shapes may need slightly different values.

attachicon.gif2014-05-28_00021.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-28_00019.jpg but what I want to type to return to the original default facial expression ? ^_^

You can reverse the expression values by using the same command but setting the intensity (the last number) to 0.

For some reason the harness collar is not showing up, but the harness itself is. I can wear it, but nothing appears on my body, like it's invisible or something. Anyone know how to fix this? This problem does not occur with the steel collar or leather collar, just the harness collar.

My character is naked except for leather cuffs and a pair of heels.

Anyone able to help me with this. It was all working fine but I decided to update the mods and ever since I get this now. It only shows up in my main game save, if I load a clean save I don't get the error. I have the most recent versions of all required mods. I tried also cleaning my save of maybe old entries but it still persists. 

Any help would be appreciated.

post-301501-0-87869700-1401511260_thumb.jpg

mfg phoneme 1 100
mfg phoneme 11 70

attachicon.gif2014-05-28_00021.jpg attachicon.gif2014-05-28_00019.jpg but what I want to type to return to the original default facial expression ? ^_^

You can reverse the expression values by using the same command but setting the intensity (the last number) to 0.

right..! I had not thought :lol:

There is a names list of all DD items to type in the console command to find the ID ? ^_^

For some reason the "collar (leather) (harness)" do not show up when worn, and if I wear the "harness" which contains that collar, the harness shows up but the collar doesn't.

I'm using latest Integration + Interactions + Expansion + Captured Dreams + For the Masses. Does anyone know how to fix this?

For some reason the harness collar is not showing up, but the harness itself is. I can wear it, but nothing appears on my body, like it's invisible or something. Anyone know how to fix this? This problem does not occur with the steel collar or leather collar, just the harness collar.

It's possible that the script events have gotten out of sync. Take a look at the 'known issues' section in the DDi mod description.

If that doesn't help identify which DD mod exactly is adding that specific instance of the collar to your game and post your issue in that mod's support thread.

Anyone able to help me with this. It was all working fine but I decided to update the mods and ever since I get this now. It only shows up in my main game save, if I load a clean save I don't get the error. I have the most recent versions of all required mods. I tried also cleaning my save of maybe old entries but it still persists. 

Does the message still appear if you're only using DDA & DDi?

Having an issue with the animations, maybe someone can help me. Whenever I have an arm binder on and I jump, it plays the default jumping animations and my arms come out of the binder.

Devious Devices Assets by itself does not affect gameplay behaviour. Go over the DDi installation instructions and make sure that it is properly installed, including running FINIS.

There is a names list of all DD items to type in the console command to find the ID ? ^_^

Not yet, though including a reference list in the future may not be a bad idea.

It's possible that the script events have gotten out of sync. Take a look at the 'known issues' section in the DDi mod description.

If that doesn't help identify which DD mod exactly is adding that specific instance of the collar to your game and post your issue in that mod's support thread.

Does the message still appear if you're only using DDA & DDi?

Having an issue with the animations, maybe someone can help me. Whenever I have an arm binder on and I jump, it plays the default jumping animations and my arms come out of the binder.

Devious Devices Assets by itself does not affect gameplay behaviour. Go over the DDi installation instructions and make sure that it is properly installed.

Not yet, though including a reference list in the future may not be a bad idea.

If you know what you're looking for, then "help armbinder" or "help gag" will show you a list or form ids.

Um it supports BBP/HDT etc. None of the items cover parts where physics come into play, nor do they use the body slot for the most part, so you will still see your ass jiggling in a harness.

Except for the chastity bra of course, which will clip with bouncing breasts. But otherwise circ is right, none of the items from DD:Assets touch the main body slot, although this may or may not apply to custom third-party versions of the devices like those found in DD:Extension.

Except for the chastity bra of course, which will clip with bouncing breasts. But otherwise circ is right, none of the items from DD:Assets touch the main body slot, although this may or may not apply to custom third-party versions of the devices like those found in DD:Extension.

It does not :)

There used to be a problem there, since one of the custom harnesses uses the main body-slot, and thus had a body-mesh included with it, but it nolonger does and hasen't since v1.1 of the Expansion. It still uses the main body-slot, but it now loads the body-mesh directly from the user's body install folder via an armor-addon instead of having the mesh included, and should thus just use whatever the player uses.

You guys can thank Ms.Leeches for that nifty little workaround, she had the bright idea for it ;)

hey there.

iam working on a small quest and wonted to use your blindfold.

is there something special i have to know or is it just a equip command and iam done?

hey there.

is there something special i have to know or is it just a equip command and iam done?

You'll find what you need in the zadlibs.psc file (data/scripts/source/) from DDi. I belive what you need is Zadlibs.ManipulateDevice, but it's all much better described in the source notes.

hey there.

You'll find what you need in the zadlibs.psc file (data/scripts/source/) from DDi. I belive what you need is Zadlibs.ManipulateDevice, but it's all much better described in the source notes.

ty will have a look.

For future versions I'd like to suggest a simple pair of unlocked panties to hold the plugs in place. I've been trying to make a personal mod like that but the scripts and such of DD are a wee bit too complicated for me

Shoot me a PM, and I'll help you figure things out.

Update:

Devious Devices: Assets 2.8.0

WlPIwFn.png

Features:

Posture Collar (leather)
Enhanced padded cuffs texture
BAIN & FOMOD installer support, eliminating the need for separate CBBE/UNPB packages

Optional esp that makes arm cuffs visible in 1st person view.

post-190757-0-08033700-1402098649_thumb.jpg

post-190757-0-09739600-1402098653_thumb.jpg

post-190757-0-70026200-1402099182_thumb.jpg

Always so happy to see update! I really like the new coller, but i have a question, can i use your latest verison without latest integration mod? I have not upgraded it because i am still on 1.3x SexLab and i am afraid SexLab update and all other i have to update after might break my game...

Always so happy to see update! I really like the new coller, but i have a question, can i use your latest verison without latest integration mod? I have not upgraded it because i am still on 1.3x SexLab and i am afraid SexLab update and all other i have to update after might break my game...

DD:Assets by itself is not a script-based mod and doesn't require Integration as a dependency, or a specific version of SL (any will do). If on the other hand you want to take advantage of any of those mod's features you'll have to adhere to their respective requirements and installation instructions.

DD:Assets by itself is not a script-based mod and doesn't require Integration as a dependency, or a specific version of SL (any will do). If on the other hand you want to take advantage of any of those mod's features you'll have to adhere to their respective requirements and installation instructions.

the asset leather cuffs and collar make a fine accessory ...

<pseudorant>

Especially since the assets occupy nearly all of the accessory slots

</pseudorant>

the asset leather cuffs and collar make a fine accessory ...

<pseudorant>

Especially since the assets occupy nearly all of the accessory slots

</pseudorant>

I'm glad you like them...

<pseudosupport>

Especially since that's the way Skyrim works.

</pseudosupport>

Does this fix the inventory models missing from some plugs, or is that a DDi issue?

I assume you're referring to the combined plug pair items? Those have stopped being supported by Assets for quite a while now as they have been replaced by the individual plug items.