A new version has been uploaded that doesn't include the optional 1st person fix due to its potential to cause problems for some users. No other changes have been made.

Those who are using the fix included in 2.8.0 are advised to deactivate it.

I see only one download, are there still various versions for different bodies? The versions I have say CBBE, UNP version or did you just put it all in one package? x.x I use
CBBE so just wondering. :D

The single download package now includes both body-type mod versions, which can be selected during the mod installation.

No UNP but there are CBBE and UNPB versions in the archive/installer. Possibly the default is UNP I don't know, should work even if it's vanilla Skyrim body since UNP is close enough.

No, the default is :ERROR: Mesh could not be found:.

There's no default, the contense of the "core" folder installs files used by both bodies, and then the rest is installed when you choose either the CBBE or UNPB option which installs the rest.

Sadly UNP is not directly supported, only UNPB. It still works though, i'm using UNP with the UNPB assets and it's not a problem thus far.

I read a post about how the body mesh was pulled from the players body folder to resolve body slot issues.  I can't find it now and I'm not sure this is the correct thread to ask.  Does the armor pluging still apply to this version?   I'm using the 7B conversion v2.75 version,  even with this version if pc is equiped with Ebonite leg cuffs they clip the legs very much, otherwise the devices fit rather well.  I'm seeing v2.80 is a requirement for recent updated mods.

I read a post about how the body mesh was pulled from the players body folder to resolve body slot issues.  I can't find it now and I'm not sure this is the correct thread to ask.  Does the armor pluging still apply to this version?   I'm using the 7B conversion v2.75 version,  even with this version if pc is equiped with Ebonite leg cuffs they clip the legs very much, otherwise the devices fit rather well.  I'm seeing v2.80 is a requirement for recent updated mods.

That'd be my post explaining how we resolved the DDx Custom-Harness body issue with the use on an armor-addon.

It's not going to help you any with this issue though, the problem you've got is not related to these meshes having a body attached to them (because none of them do), rather, it is that 7B has very differently shaped and placed legs than either CBBE/UNPB does, and that's why things don't quite fit.

Your best bet would be to ask Shocky (politely and respectfully :P) if a new version of the 7B assets might be in the cards, and more to the point, if it might cover the Expansion content (now that it has UNPB versions, it'd be a lot more doable for 7B, so maybe you'll get lucky).

That'd be my post explaining how we resolved the DDx Custom-Harness body issue with the use on an armor-addon.

It's not going to help you any with this issue though, the problem you've got is not related to these meshes having a body attached to them (because none of them do), rather, it is that 7B has very differently shaped and placed legs than either CBBE/UNPB does, and that's why things don't quite fit.

Your best bet would be to ask Shocky (politely and respectfully :P) if a new version of the 7B assets might be in the cards, and more to the point, if it might cover the Expansion content (now that it has UNPB versions, it'd be a lot more doable for 7B, so maybe you'll get lucky).

Thank you Coopervane for the reply!  I know right, them legs, got to have those legs!  ;)  I checked the 7B conversion thread, a conversion of 2.81 has been asked for.  I may do so myself thanks to your motivation. 

The 2.8.X contains a pex that is old and will return the version number 2.7.5 instead of 2.8.X, but not a problem as long as mods don't test for higher than 2.7.5.

That is encouraging news Groovtama, There are some newly updated mods I'd like to try.  Thank you for the information!  :cool:

The 2.8.X contains a pex that is old and will return the version number 2.7.5 instead of 2.8.X, but not a problem as long as mods don't test for higher than 2.7.5.

That is encouraging news Groovtama, There are some newly updated mods I'd like to try.  Thank you for the information!  :cool:

The version number oversight will be fixed in the next major update. Thanks for pointing it out.

For some reason this doesn't work for me as intended. I downloaded the shop addon for this to try out the different items, yet they do not appear on my body. I can equip the items, but nothing happens. I can't even see them.

I recommend that you post your issue in the shop addon thread then.

dont kill me for asking this : is there any possibility to turn off the items effect  ?

Sure, just use the native DD:Assets items instead of those added by other DD mods like Integration.

ok, to be more pecise., i just dont want the effects of blindfold : walking and looking rrestrictions, gag talking restrictions ( moan will keep), and belt :sexlab restrictions. (nbecause of wolves etc)  plugs cuffs collar etc will keep.

which files do i need to delete ?

ok, to be more pecise., i just dont want the effects of blindfold : walking and looking rrestrictions, gag talking restrictions ( moan will keep), and belt :sexlab restrictions. (nbecause of wolves etc)  plugs cuffs collar etc will keep.

Blindfold: Set the strength of the effect to be very low, and use Leeches Mode. That's as close as you'll get.

Gag: stopQuest zadGagQuest

Belt: You can't change this one (Though, creatures are fully supported as of 2.8.0)

Blindfold: Set the strength of the effect to be very low, and use Leeches Mode. That's as close as you'll get.

Belt: You can't change this one (Though, creatures are fully supported as of 2.8.0)

i will try this. creatures fully supported means the belt has no influence on them ?

i will try this. creatures fully supported means the belt has no influence on them ?

No, the animation filter is a bit more sophisticated than that. It will attempt to find animations that are compatible with your current bondage for the given creature type. If there are none available, it will fall back to merely displaying a message, and letting the animation procede as per norm (With no impact on your current scene).

hmm , there are no animal animations others then those blocked by the belt...

sorry i forgot the armbinder.  i like the armbinder. it Looks cool and now some animations are done for it. right way!

the struggle is a nice idea for one time. but if you want to use it more often, then i dont want to struggle fifteen times after each use.  is there a way to put the armbinder off like any item ?  ( the possibility to work on it when it is in the inventory and not wearn is not to trust. if you can make this more solid working, then this point would be solved).

another sad thing about the armbinder is about the followers. they wear it but cut arms hanging around...submit + dd+follower friendly shows this Problem too. the armbinder should work for the followers same way as for pc.

edit : sorry for multiple Posts here, but this mod is quite new for me ( thanks to have something to discover)

in mcm menu Events and effects you have a Nipple Piercings Chance. 

Where are Nipple piercings ? Have i overseen them ? i am looking for right that for CBBE BBP Bodyslide2 SSH 20.

Idea: feetbinder and legbinder boots. 

feetbinder boots (ankle high ballet boot style) would have a buff you can walk and run but you will have % chance of falling down, not stumble.  
legbinder boots (above knee high ballet boot style with rigid knee) would have a buff you can only walk and % chance of toppling over, not falling down, with an armbinder equiped it might
be a bitch getting back up. 

Both would match the look and be based on the current DD Assets armbinder styling with the ring, straps, lock and heel built into the boot to give a larger "foot print" for actual limited balance, conceivably the foot print size of a platform high heel less the spike and HDT hight heel system.  Movement buffs and events would also apply.

the struggle is a nice idea for one time. but if you want to use it more often, then i dont want to struggle fifteen times after each use.  is there a way to put the armbinder off like any item ?

When you select it in your inventory (before putting it on) you will see the option to "manipulate the locks" or something similar to that. If you select that, then put it on, you'll be able to take it off immediately whenever you like, but will also be able to struggle if you want to. That same option can be selected again to make struggling or NPC help necessary the next time.

the struggle is a nice idea for one time. but if you want to use it more often, then i dont want to struggle fifteen times after each use.  is there a way to put the armbinder off like any item ?

When you select it in your inventory (before putting it on) you will see the option to "manipulate the locks" or something similar to that. If you select that, then put it on, you'll be able to take it off immediately whenever you like, but will also be able to struggle if you want to. That same option can be selected again to make struggling or NPC help necessary the next time.

i know this Option. one time it worked the other time not. i did not recognized the exact circum stances why it did not work. i will Keep an eye on that next time.

for some reason it seems that im missing some things plugs don't show up on preview and when i drop them down but they appear when i equip them don't know if it happens with other stuff

Do you have Integration?