Dark Desires Club

View File

What's New  See... Change Log

It's not desire if there's no passion.

Teaser Video - All music in the video, is "in game", if you've installed Toys&Love Music Packs

image.jpeg

Dark Desires Club is a bondage club where you can gamble, fight in the arena, complete sex quests, and discover secrets. If you are not careful, or choose to do so, you may become a working girl or slave in the club.

Working girls can also be found in inns or walking the streets in Whiterun, Solitude, and Riften. If you find a way to free her, a special slave can become your follower.

• Main actors are voiced (customized generated voice)
  • Male Player is fully supported
  • LE Version? No. LE cannot handle graphics for 50+ NPCs in a single cell. Attempted... tried hard... not going to be an LE version

For more detail see... Tips & Hints

Original Author

Credit goes to @darkdesires04 for content prior to V2.0

Requirements

Installing

1. Install the above, including the requirements of each mod
  2. You must start a new game after changing your load order Do I really need to start a new game?
  3. You must run FNIS after installing or upgrading. Watch for FNIS errors, they must be corrected
  4. IMPORTANT: Once in game... If you can't answer YES to the following, there's an installation mistake...

FNIS reports Duplicates in Consistence Check

Getting Started

1. Once in game, use step 4 from above
  2. When starting a new game, make a save, & load it. DDC actors may not interact with you, until you've loaded a save
  3. Entrance to the club is in Whiterun's Hall of the Dead... through the front door, to the left

Optional Mods

Credits

Note from @darkdesires04: As of July 20th, 2022, I am no longer maintaining this mod and transferring ownership to VirginMarie

Announcement - New Caretaker for this mod

Change Log

Edited by VirginMarie

The mod sounds interesting and is worth trying out!
I read in the description what about working Slavegirl, so the question, you can also start the mod via Simple Slavery?
Then I would like to know can you start the mod without Devious Devices, I do not like the mod so much, I have only Toys SE installeirt?

10 minutes ago, negative0004 said:

Devious Devices is broken on special editon. i can never get that mod to work. half of the items are always invisible

That's usually a bodyslide problem. I'm on special edition and they work fine. Look up a tutorial on bodyslide and try to make sure you are getting everything right.

37 minutes ago, rainbowgasm said:

That's usually a bodyslide problem. I'm on special edition and they work fine. Look up a tutorial on bodyslide and try to make sure you are getting everything right.

I really don't know what else I can do. I've ran bodyslide hundreds of times. Unless someone can give me an actual walkthrough of devious devices. The rest of my armor and outfits work fine through bodyslide. Even toybox works fine

1 hour ago, negative0004 said:

I really don't know what else I can do. I've ran bodyslide hundreds of times. Unless someone can give me an actual walkthrough of devious devices. The rest of my armor and outfits work fine through bodyslide. Even toybox works fine

How are you equipping them and getting them?

I have all dependensies that you have added in that list.

However I can go to the area.  There sits a woman who says nothing. There is a unlockeble room with a bondage bed.

Is there a specific way to start this progress in the mod or is it just not working for me? And if so why?

I have all of  what I needed above. Just not the extra monsters mods for the arena. but did pic upp all animations.
I did however find the items in add item menu so that was nice. But would be nice to be able to utelise the mod?

Do your mod need to be in a specific order?
Do your mod need something specifc to be made to run as inended? :) Couse I love the idea of this mod

Thanks for the feedback. I could make it so that there are less hard dependencies, but it's too much work to make 2 versions of the mod, or a mod which checks if another mod like cursed loot is installed. The mod is not voiced. I would just fix bugs at this point. If you have any to report, I would fix them.

Just go to Whiterun's Hall of the Dead, and walk left till you find the entrance, Talk to the girl inside.

Edited by darkdesires04

Interesting mod in theory, but as others have said - having all three bondage frameworks and DCL as hard requirements means I won't touch this. DCL in particular is not going to return to my game under any circumstances.

Sorry, just not the thing for me. But I wish you best of luck and a lot of success for your mod anyway! ?

34 minutes ago, Starbrow65 said:

Interesting mod in theory, but as others have said - having all three bondage frameworks and DCL as hard requirements means I won't touch this. DCL in particular is not going to return to my game under any circumstances.

Sorry, just not the thing for me. But I wish you best of luck and a lot of success for your mod anyway! ?

I agree. DCL is a hard no for me. I find it to be extremely annoying to use and hate having my character get RNG'd into a state where they can't do a thing.