I would create AE version without SOS, since SOS is completely broken.

Keep this version for those that will continue to play 1.57.

There are 3 types of players in Skyrim.

AE

SE 1.57

LE

And, those of us that play LE are the majority.  I love AE and I love LE....  SE 1.57 can be shot with an arrow to the knee.

It is few modders keep up to date on updates.  AE has updated 3 times after release and is either papyrus or DLL which are not compatible.  Every mod I had become incompatible due to AE, Schlongs of Skyrim sadly will be a casualty to AE since modder has disappeared since 2019.

Edited by PussieTepulus
22 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

You have to ask the mistress to release you. She will release you and give you a ring. Have you asked her?

Yes i got the ring,i went to that orc guy to take my items back but he keeps sending me back to mistress.And mistress sends me back to orc lol

14 hours ago, PussieTepulus said:

CTD since none of the mods works with AE.  The patches that were made makes Skyrim SE/AE makes game unplayable.  SOS needs to be totally rebuilt to make it fully compatible with AE.

That'll learn ya for allowing Bethesda to force update your game, should have stuck with SE if you want most of the (un-updated/abandoned) mods on LL to work

14 hours ago, PussieTepulus said:

You either Love or Hate AE.  But, hate to say, I LOVE AE!  About time they made creators content cheaper.  The modders have  made CC more fun.

you're the only one who thinks wrecking their load order for AE is worth it just to go fishing. There are several fishing mods for SE/LE and no CC crap required.

2 hours ago, Caster245 said:

Yes i got the ring,i went to that orc guy to take my items back but he keeps sending me back to mistress.And mistress sends me back to orc lol

I will put in a fix to make sure the orc doesn't say "Talk to the mistress.." unless you are a slave. But you should still be able to talk to him after he says it. Click on three dots ... and say something like "I am done working here..." or "I want to buy my gear back" to get your stuff back. If not, then it's some sort of glitch that happened in your playthrough, that I am not able to reproduce. 

My impressions of the mod so far

I like the atmosphere so far with the dancing girls and the guys who approach you as well as the little games here and there.

Bugs:
A few furnitures are invisible like the pillory and some have no textures like the fuck machine.

Improvement suggestions:
- Target markers for quests. Was not always easy to find the mistress or the way to the arena...
- A Option to disable crawling (I don't like it)
- More little sexy Games.

2 hours ago, southpawrc said:

you're the only one who thinks wrecking their load order for AE is worth it just to go fishing. There are several fishing mods for SE/LE and no CC crap required.

Actually it is not just fishing it is 99% of the CC I do use.  The only CC I do not use is......  Survival.  4 decades of gaming and I will always hate survival and injuries/death by falling on killing sprees.  There are more money sinks with the CC player homes and I love the new player homes in CC.  I love putting in quest mods and having more quests.  If you are a hardcore gamer, you can be done with all the quests completed in under 1 week.  They have some really good quests in CC.  It is personal preference.  Having an outdated mod like SOS screws up everything.  It needs to be rebuilt.  All my favorite modders even came back to Skyrim to fix their mod for AE.

Those that do not like AE there is always LE where you can have hundreds of mods.  I have over 150 mods in SE and it is outdated SOS crashes it!  LE over 400 mods and never crashes.

There are only 2 mods which are outdated on LL.  SOS and Paradise Halls.  But, Paradise Halls conflicts with other mods I have in both AE and LE.  DarkDesires Mods the only confliction with AE is SOS!  Hopefully Chuck will have a new version of SOS soon for AE.  It is not Load Order which conflicts with AE it is the DLL and people put in a patch or hotfix instead of a total rebuild.  If mods are outdated and abandoned There is something better than SE, LEGENDARY EDITION!  The mods I run in LE, makes SE look like it was built by interns.  

5 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

- A Option to disable crawling (I don't like it)

Crawling is a Toys Effect. There's an option in Toys MCM to adjust crawling.

You can't completely disable it, but you can reduce its "chance" and thus will happen less frequently.

About the whole AE conversation...

4 hours ago, PussieTepulus said:

Actually it is not just fishing it is 99% of the CC I do use. 

You can use All CC content without AE. Use "Best of Both Worlds" version of the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher to keep the Creation Club stuff.

With "Best of Both Worlds", there is absolutely literally zero benefit to using AE. It gets you nothing. AE is SE with nothing added.

My advise? Try AE if you enjoy the challenge. Don't go there if you want stability and ability to use all your mods. Give it much more time.  Use AE at your own risk.

21 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Got my big dick action going on for me in my install. Could be you need to get SOS installed correctly...

have they fixed the AE? when I tested it the other day no go. everything else loads up just fine. Didn't help the servers were up and down a lot this past week. I recently had to reimage my PC b/c windows updated to 11 and messed some stuff up so I did a clean Win 11 install, sadly, that also means my Skyrim is up to date from a fresh install.

33 minutes ago, xxxretroxxx said:

have they fixed the AE? when I tested it the other day no go. everything else loads up just fine. Didn't help the servers were up and down a lot this past week. I recently had to reimage my PC b/c windows updated to 11 and messed some stuff up so I did a clean Win 11 install, sadly, that also means my Skyrim is up to date from a fresh install.

I fixed the AE by not having the AE. Recently had to do a fresh install. I simply used the downgrade patcher from Nexus to get back t SE and use SE mods. To quote Toddy, it just works...

5 hours ago, xxxretroxxx said:

ChuckSeven1 is rebuilding SOS.  Majority of mods are AE now and no longer support 1.57, modders were waiting for the library to get up to date.