So after playing the mod I have some issues. 

First and foremost this mod seems to crash on me quite literally every 3 minutes or so .

All the npcs are walking around with missing eyes

The drugs I get given just kill my npc on the spot   

When the mistress quest of play her pet she says use the table or fuck machine but I cant see what she means.

The npcs seem to take a long time to advance the quest stage. When some one asks me to follow them and they just stay still for a good 10 seconds or so . 

The sex quests always end in failure but I think thats got something to do with me not understanding how separate orgasms' works

I don't know why DDL is on the list . I have DDL but I only have it activated when I need it otherwise its just unneeded load on the game .

The mod has some real potential to be a good engaging mod . The atmosphere is engaging and the gameplay seems to be interesting. But the mod needs some major tinkering under the hood for it to be player able. Before you try adding anything new stability needs to your first priority.   

I will come back for 1.1 and I wish you the best of luck I hope you become a regular on the lab as you seem to have a good vison 

Edited by danta
1 hour ago, darkdesires04 said:

I don't know what to do about the glowing eyes. I would fix it but I have no idea why that happens.

To me it looks like something over the eyes? Have you got an eyeliner mod or eyes mod we don't know about?

Mod is Looking good, looking forward to see how it develops. 

One question though

Spoiler

Does anything happen when obedience score hits zero? I'd like to manually do it but can't find the entry in the console and once it hit 0 mistress just said i have tasks to complete. Is that normal?

1 hour ago, jc321 said:

To me it looks like something over the eyes? Have you got an eyeliner mod or eyes mod we don't know about?

Mod is Looking good, looking forward to see how it develops. 

One question though

Hide contents

Does anything happen when obedience score hits zero? I'd like to manually do it but can't find the entry in the console and once it hit 0 mistress just said i have tasks to complete. Is that normal?

I have about 520 mods installed, with body hair stuff as shown in the pic. I am not sure how my installed mods could interfere with eyes in this mod. I used creation kit, racemenu and NIF merge to create the NPCs. 

As far as obedience, nothing happens at 0. It's normal. I could make something happen, like sending the player to jail or some sort of torture, but there is no point in expanding the mod if it's not stable and if the eye issue is not fixed.

1.jpg

7 minutes ago, darkdesires04 said:

I have about 520 mods installed, with body hair stuff as shown in the pic. I am not sure how my installed mods could interfere with eyes in this mod. I used creation kit, racemenu and NIF merge to create the NPCs. 

I'd recommend giving your mod a careful test with only minimum requirements installed.

You could make a new vortex profile that is your "dev test environment" the other one with 500 mods is your "stress test environment".

Its important to know what your mod behaves like, when you install exactly, only, what your instructions say. If you do this you will likely recreate the eyes and have some other surprises. 

Gave the mod another try just now, and this time I found all the dialogue to be missing. That being said apart from the missing eyes, all the textures seem to be present now.

Edit: Apparently, you need to go into the MCM, under sexlab, and hit install there. That's probably something that should be added to the mod description.

Apart from this, the mod is looking alot better now. I've increased the rating on my review to 3 stars.

Edited by Sidewasy
12 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

but there is no point in expanding the mod if it's not stable and if the eye issue is not fixed.

I think the mod is pretty stable. For me, Curse loot does tend to push my PC over the limit (with all my other mods installed) with random crashes and then tends to stabilise.  Once it did I didn't experience any issues with your mod other than some of the textures missing .. mainly the eyes, and something over the eyes. From your list. I might try and install some of the eye mods from your list above to see if that addresses the issue - My previous observation is that I think it's more than the eyes as you can see the purple moving (such as blinking) which makes me think it could be an eyeliner mod or something. (wondering if its the 4K makeup suite one..) - If I see a change I'll let you know

Ok, so I created the NPCs using the Eyes of Beauty, so you will need to download this mod. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16185

Also, get the latest version 1.0.3 of my mod and let me know if you still see glowing eyes. And if you do, give me a few examples of which NPCs have glowing eyes and which don't, so I can compare the two.

Edited by darkdesires04
19 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

I removed the DCL as a hard dependency in v 1.0.2... Try it out and let me know.

I don't know what to do about the glowing eyes. I would fix it but I have no idea why that happens. 

I had the problem of the shining eyes with a mod and to solve the problem
I had to enter in the console "player.addspell f71d1 ; Drauger Abilities" then back to the game then back to the console
"player.removespell f71d1 ; Drauger Abilities" and hop finished the shiny eyes

(deepl traduction)

Are the potions supposed to kill the pc? Because every time a contraption is used a potion is force fed and it kills the character.

I tried turning off skooma whores forced potions and turning on god mode, it doesn't matter. Not being able to progress past the first mistress quest is frustrating and I'm not sure why the potions are deadly.

Also I had some hair textures not loading, installing apachii hair fixed it...?  What is the npcs actual body is a good question as well, because i'm getting hand and feet seams?

For a debut mod this seems very cool though and the atmosphere in the club is great visually.

Maybe include a bard or two with some sultry music for the dancers and have the npcs group around dancers/blackjack etc to make it a bit more lively.

Cool mod, I hope you iron out the bugs.

On 1/6/2022 at 9:26 PM, Helmut290456 said:

for Skyrim AE dosn´t work.....when I talk with girls it comes ctd.....and too mutch mod for animation! Nemesis makes red for it!

sometimes less is more!!

Have a nice day

Helmut

I'm running on AE ( 1.6.342 ) and I was able to enter the club, talk to people and gamble no problem

Everything was going fine until the mistress told me to get on the machine.

It killed me.

I was using a level 1 character so maybe I don't have enough health?

3 hours ago, xoc said:

Are the potions supposed to kill the pc? Because every time a contraption is used a potion is force fed and it kills the character.

I tried turning off skooma whores forced potions and turning on god mode, it doesn't matter. Not being able to progress past the first mistress quest is frustrating and I'm not sure why the potions are deadly.

Also I had some hair textures not loading, installing apachii hair fixed it...?  What is the npcs actual body is a good question as well, because i'm getting hand and feet seams?

For a debut mod this seems very cool though and the atmosphere in the club is great visually.

Maybe include a bard or two with some sultry music for the dancers and have the npcs group around dancers/blackjack etc to make it a bit more lively.

Cool mod, I hope you iron out the bugs.

No the potions are not supposed to kill. It's a bug. Never happened to me, so the question is why would other people be killed by the Rose of Azura potion, which is what you get from the Mistress. I would like to fix it, but this mod doesn't kill for drinking the potion. I could get rid of the "Skooma Whore" dependency and just use my own potion for arousal instead of Rose of Azura, but then addiction would no longer be there in the game and I am not sure it would solve the problem of people getting killed.

Could you please try drinking these potions: "Elendr's Flask", "Rose of Azura" and "Skooma". Tell me if they all kill you or which ones kill you.. Is it instant death or death after 10 seconds or so. You can find these potions in the club behind the counter behind NPC named Sheida, or buy them from her. You can also find Skooma and Rose of Azura by the bed upstairs.

Another thing to try... If you are getting killed by drinking "Rose of Azura", then uninstall my mod and drink the potion. See if you still get killed. That would really help me narrow down the issue.

As far as, Apachii hair dependency? I tried uninstalling the Apachii hair mod on my machine and saw no difference.

Edited by darkdesires04

Could you please try drinking these potions: "Elendr's Flask", "Rose of Azura" and "Skooma". Tell me if they all kill you or which ones kill you.. Is it instant death or death after 10 seconds or so. You can find these potions in the club behind the counter behind NPC named Sheida, or buy them from her. You can also find Skooma and Rose of Azura by the bed upstairs.

Its only rose of azura and the death is instant combined with a shock effect. When I uninstall I can just drink rose of azura without anything happening.

Thanks, I will take a look.

It seems like it's this magic effect: _ddclubAroused, which your mod adds to Rose of Azura. This is a peak value modifier on Health, and you have it set on the potion with a magnitude of 180, so I guess it kills everyone with less than 180 health. It also has the shock effect shader, so that is what's causing the shock effect too.

It's definitely the magic effect being set to 180. I made a quick tweak, lowered it to 50 instead of 180, and finally lived through that first quest. So, anyone level 8 or below will die instantly and anyone who hasn't invested in health.

Though, I proceeded to run into a different issue after finally surviving.... getting stuck in the furniture because it doesn't automatically boot you before the sex animation starts. At least, i'm pretty sure that's what happened. I could not figure out how to get out. I was stuck in one place no matter how I ran or jumped or tried "Player.moveto". I didn't think of TCL but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have worked either. So, might be best to ask the PC to exit whatever furniture they're in before the dialogue continues with sex. If I was told to leave the furniture first I honestly couldn't tell you since half the dialogue goes by too fast and I do have Fuz'ro'Doh so I can only assume the sound file is too short. I was forced to reload and had to do the Mistress quest again and quickly exit out of the furniture before the animation started.

Also, I cannot get some of the customer sex quests to complete.  First time, it worked okay(Customer unsatisfied, but meh), but another customer's quest would not complete even after multiple attempts at sex. The dialogue to trigger sex even disappeared after the first time but it didn't complete or reward money for the sex. This happened with 2 different customers.

I came in to dark desires club and met a girl named Tracy inside. There is only one dialog available saying "Can I hep with your chain?" to her. That was it.

When I try to get in to other rooms, the door were all locked up. What should I do?!

Should I use console to unlock the doors ?