12 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

If got Skyrim VR over the holidays, but yet to play it. I'll push it to 601 asap! :D

Just remember Golden Rule if you are going with mods.  VR is more sensitive with mods than SE. Make sure they have VR specifically stated on mod.  If the mod is abandoned, it will have a 90% chance it will not work.  Read user comments before adding it in.  There are VR players which does extensive testing with mods.  SOS will crash VR.  Which I have to remind Chuck to make a VR version of SOS.

2 hours ago, PussieTepulus said:

Just remember Golden Rule if you are going with mods.  VR is more sensitive with mods than SE. Make sure they have VR specifically stated on mod.  If the mod is abandoned, it will have a 90% chance it will not work.  Read user comments before adding it in.  There are VR players which does extensive testing with mods.  SOS will crash VR.  Which I have to remind Chuck to make a VR version of SOS.

Yeah, that's why I have not bothered with it yet. Need to set time aside to research a stripped down version of my SE build...

8 minutes ago, GerdWagner said:

Then I wish a disable function from the Toys Mod :D

shin-jimin-jimin.gif

If you are a good pet, maybe Mistress will put a non-crawling version of the pet collar on you?

[Reason I can't say yes to your request, is that Toys is a Framework, and must respect what the mod author "asked for". No Toys MCM option will completely disable a feature that a mod author can choose to use as it could break their quest, either literally, or lore-wise.]

Mistress put that Pet Collar on as punishment for being bad, thus.... you are stuck crawling now! Behave yourself, or next... you will find yourself in a cage!

Edited by VirginMarie
8 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

shin-jimin-jimin.gif

If you are a good pet, maybe Mistress will put a non-crawling version of the pet collar on you?

[Reason I can't say yes to your request, is that Toys is a Framework, and must respect what the mod author "asked for". No Toys MCM option will completely disable a feature that a mod author can choose to use as it could break their quest, either literally, or lore-wise.]

Mistress put that Pet Collar on as punishment for being bad, thus.... you are stuck crawling now! Behave yourself, or next... you will find yourself in a cage!

I don't think "Crawling" itself is an issue here. The problem is Character cannot move to the right/left and forward/backward. Motion is just stuck with "Crawling" gesture.

If PC can move forward to  Mistress or target person with crawling, that is fine.

So, conclusion, it is mod author's problem, not VirginMarie, I guess, if you agree.

9 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

I don't think "Crawling" itself is an issue here. The problem is Character cannot move to the right/left and forward/backward. Motion is just stuck with "Crawling" gesture.

If PC can move forward to  Mistress or target person with crawling, that is fine.

So, conclusion, it is mod author's problem, not VirginMarie, I guess, if you agree.

• I've tested Dark Desires Club. For me, there's no issues like you describe. Not even the slightest
  • I don't think anyone else is reporting this either, just you
  • Others have said that they don't like the "slow buff" (which is added by Dark Desires, not Toys). The slow has been reduced and if you set it in the Dark Desires MCM to "fast" its not very slow at all. It's clear you are reporting something not related to slow

I bet... if you start a new game, you don't have those issues. If I lose the bet, you get to spank me.

If starting a new game is not changing it, then it's a mod conflict which maybe Dark Desires can adjust for. But one must first rule out a corrupt save by starting the new game.

Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Yeah, that's why I have not bothered with it yet. Need to set time aside to research a stripped down version of my SE build...

I made things simple for you.  For modding START HERE! : skyrimvr (reddit.com)  Enjoy Skyrim VR.  Yes, this mod can be adaptable to VR.  DD needs to remove the abandoned mods for VR to work.

Modding only works with PC Version only!!!

Edited by PussieTepulus

Great mod thus far. I had problems at first getting the dialogue to come up so that I could gain entrance. (Might be because I am playing VR.)
The mod did not crash and everything seemed to work ok.
I was disappointed there wasn't much to do as a male player.
Would it be possible for their to either be random characters having sex and/or some quests that male players could do?
Thanks for all the hard work thus far.
Jokerman

2 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

1. In the Cock Worship task, the male client Vihenne stopped in the middle of stairway and no move at all. Is it bug or not?

2. Game was flawless, except in the Area task, why Snow Frost troll has no SOS? Do I miss any requirement?

The NPC might stop and wait on the stairs if the destination is occupied by another NPC, so he would probably move after a while. 

In the arena, if you want the troll to have SOS and have sex with creatures in the arena, you need to install creatures:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/

Other than that, I will fix Leanna's eye issue in the next release, v1.1
I am thinking of also adding more content in that release, mostly more quests and dialogue with NPCs.

14 hours ago, danta said:

I got to say I never liked separate orgasms. I just  can't get the knack of it. Its making trying to play this mod hard .

Is there some sort of cheat or easy mod I can try ?

Sorry, I can't take that out because then there is no good or bad outcome of sex. It's just sex where everybody cums together and everyone is happy, unless it's rape in which case I suppose the victim wouldn't be happy about it.

Edited by darkdesires04

You need to download ZAZ 8

ZAZ 8.0 CBBE Rev2 https://mega.nz/#!rJghkKBZ!Orm3SQ4_W7Icpbnjs--FzvX2cJQlZg82WlywEct_Jfw

or

ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT Rev3 : https://mega.nz/#!WEgGDaCa!wAho2Rphy47Lcd55DEmV50GgN07CMnTjhQ_r9s6dq-I

I downloaded ZAZ 8+ version. Didn't think it would be a problem with ZAZ 7.

I guess I will mention it in the post. It's too late to replace the machine now, because then it will break the mod for other people, unless they start a new game.