Most hated, insufferable and irritating songs

giphy.gif?cid=36b14fac8lhxy8phc8fro1y5d9af5zkbddmp09twgixyg1yt&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

> I was listening to the radio on the work in my office when I heard a song that made me incredibly nervous and making me wanting to crush or break something. I never liked the melody and the lyrics of that song. I turned off the radio. What a damn relief. We all know that songs cause various feelings in us. I was thinking of creating the thread about the songs we don't like or hate for various reasons. So, feel free to post the title of the song(s) you really don't like. You may if you want to tell the reason why you hate that particular song, but it is not requested.

> Also, please, do not start fight if someone post the song he hates but you like. This treat is not meant to start the quarrels but to share our common "pain" some songs did to our minds, ears and feelings.

The hated song I heard over the radio was:

Edited by EvalovesEP
  • Evaloves4 changed the title to Most hated songs
2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Without a doubt

THIS! So very much THIS. Brings out the bloodthirsty psychopath in me every time I have to hear it, ever since it was played over and over for hours during a longish Xmas celebration event setup at work. At the end of that afternoon, I was ready to blast Santa's sledge from the sky.

I hate this song but only if it has him singing in it I like the one where it's just her though. Unfortunately they seem to only like to play the duet one on the radio stations most of the time so I either turn it down - change the station - or start singing my version on top of his drowning him out.

5 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

I hate this song but only if it has him singing in it I like the one where it's just her though. Unfortunately they seem to only like to play the duet one on the radio stations most of the time so I either turn it down - change the station - or start singing my version on top of his drowning him out.

Gads, I kinda liked this.

This is a tough one for me.     The closest I can come to "hated" would be alto led opera songs.   Even Soprano led ones make me cringe a bit.      However, singers who can go into Alto are fine (Maria Carey for example), but in opera....I am going to press the forward button to the next song.

Spoiler

Oh and ANYTHING AUTOTUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The engineers who developed autotune are worse than lawyers!

Edited by steelpanther24

Sorry, no specific song at the moment, but there's a few artists I refuse to listen to. Such as Justin Bieber, White Stripes, Taylor Swift, etc. Although I must admit Swift wasn't completely terrible with her first album....

Edited by arliel
Typo
38 minutes ago, dbagain said:

Google "Jedward" if you are a masochist!

Well, not a masochist, but was curious why their videos were not available here.

I guess someone somewhere did not want a bunch of people pulling out their hair and smashing their eardrums.  I definitely agree with your assessment (apologies to those who might actually like this).?