Most hated, insufferable and irritating songs

• Evaloves4 changed the title to Most hated, insufferable and irritating songs
1 minute ago, KoolHndLuke said:

This song makes me cringe every damn time. Disco- YUCK!!

?

> Just as I started to play it right now, I have to turn it off after 2 seconds because i remembered my Ivy's and my reaction to it when we heard it over the radio  in some public places.

The only good thing about disco it that if you combine the word "random" and "disco" in any sentence, any situation, no matter what the intention of said sentence, it becomes infinitely more entertaining.

For instance.....

My random child attends public disco school.

Just sayin'

Edited by lotus.angel

Actually hating songs can be based on a number of factors, all unrelated to the quality of the song.  For example incessant radio airplay has ruined many songs for me. 

A fun RANDOM fact that this discussion brought to mind. 

There is a late night talk show host (I am sure it is somewhere on youtube) with an interview of Miles Davis before he passed.  When asked who the best living musician was, Miles replied to this loaded question with one word, no hesitation  "Prince".   Yet I hate Purple Rain.  "shrugs"

Edited by lotus.angel