Most hated, insufferable and irritating songs

I HATE this song... and to some extent, my husband's friend who showed him this video...

But, I did get a new rabbit fur hat and coat, and only have to dress like that every so often. ))) 2 minutes in is foreplay!

Edited by LadySmoks
25 minutes ago, legendarytoyou said:

Probably going to get lots of hate for this but for good reason.  You try listening to this for 5 months straight after babysitting your great niece.  Being driven insane by a musical score is cruel and unusual punishment.?

Not this song in particular, but I feel your pain regarding kid's movie songs... over and over and over and over and... Mother's little helper time!!!

Bryan Adams is responsible for a cluster of near-mortal wounds to music but none so bad as this:

Spoiler

I would run, glad of my fate, into a blazing inferno to get away from this song and have begged people playing it to tear my ears off and destroy them.

Edited by ethethetheth
Nearly saved you from having to hear it by forgetting to pots the link in the spoiler. Blame gin.
  • 2 weeks later...