Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

On 8/21/2021 at 7:47 PM, Mark Antony said:

Please fix Npc vs Npc it was my favorite part of the mod for followers to get defeated and for some reason it doesn't trigger at all now even with last enemy disabled. I believe it would still trigger when I used version 1.02 from patreon.

I am perfectly same as your favor. btw I have seen this issue many times, but did you try reset defeat from MCM then re-import your setting json?

most of case usually it return NPC (creature or agressor ) VS follower (and I set they easy nock down).  

I am now try to test this mod, then may check how it will work.. (but I know defeat have same problem too)

It is actlually most annoying part for my play style. (so really hope some one fix and can see NPC VS NPC stress free as defeat style) though defeat is my favorite mod for-ever

Hi. I'm a veteran of using defeat but i got a problem with this version. It seem that the MCM menu disapear after a time. When i start a new game or do the trick with COC WHITERUN, the MCM menu show up but in my main game, it's not there. Instead, with the other version, i dn't have any problem.

It looks like the tagging of creatures is wrong.

In the player/follower aggressor tab, I set the tags for creatures as "Bestiality, Forced" (together). I have an animation with these tags that should be playing when the creature is defeated. Unfortunately, the animations nevertheless play completely randomly without agreeing with those tags. I get a message on the console that the actors cannot be set correctly. (Actor sorting error?) I don't know what the problem is. The woman always has position #1, the creature has position #2.

btw I currently mix use Ostim and This mod for PC agressor role.   then as far future request, I suppose if you can add One more option  after PC tie up victim,

at current it should start One of sexlab aniamtion with dialogue or activate and choose option. (or change tie up pose , loose tie etc,,,) 

I like al options Defeat offer us. ?

Then if you can add one more option, or dialogue, which  trigger Ostim (or OSA) manage sex animation it is more intersting fo me.

Though I can still use Ostim hot key which launch Ostim animation with target victim,   after PC tie up with Defeat.  

defeatop.JPG.032204bda4c8d641593350522589882b.JPG

I do not say, which frame work better etc,  sometimes  I hope to see Osa style,  sometimes I hope to see many sexlab animations which can easy manage by tags,  and use sexlab tools to easy change animation, as I need,, with Defeat options.   

(Or please offer source script,, then when another user hope to add something easy enhance your custom version. without  you not plan to edit your cusotm version by anyone.  I do not think adding trigger for Osex is so difficult..)

And one more,,, I hope ,  defeat will forgive me, even though I try to sneak atack for current followers, quick start Defeat functions. 

at current, to use Defeat functions, eg temporally tie up, or tie then show defeat dialogue and options,,, I must need to say good bye  follower, then I sneak and atack >> defeat manage the NPC.. >> play something >> release NPC >> I ask the NPC to follow me again.

The good thing is, if I play so,, Defeat  not change MY followesr package (at least I do not see so strange issue. after I release them , they return usuall follower.   then I hope if there is way, start Defeat role with follower, without break their package, (but temporally Defeat manage follower as victim, untill I release them >> when release tie, they return as follower as same as before)

Edited by greenmango12

@factoryclose You are doing a great job and I wanted to share some suggestions and comments with you.

1. a very big lack in SexLab Defeat is the complete omission of the arousal aspect. I would suggest that enemies have no desire to rape a victim if their arousal level does not reach a certain threshold (to be determined in MCM). Similarly, perhaps the PC should not be able to rape the victim (especially if the aggressor is male) if his arousal level would not be sufficient either. To some extent, NPC/Followers lewd level should also be relevant.

When it comes to propositioning NPCs for sex, these factors should also be taken into consideration.

2. the tagging for creatures animations is wrong. I solved the problem of determining who is the attacker and who is the victim by adding the following tags to animations - MCM Defeat should be able to take such things into account:

FORCED (required) + BESTIALITY (required) = animations when PC/Follower rapes or dominates the beast.

FORCED (required) BESTIALITY (supressed) = animation when creature rapes or dominates PC/Follower

Unfortunately, currently this tag setting doesn't work, because Defeat completely ignores them by playing random creature animations.

3. possibility to "use" animals like non-hostile horses, dogs, cows etc. This can be done by checking the excitement level of the animal using the surrender/invite key.

4. consequences for PC/Follower/NPC of having sex with large creatures, especially if rape is involved. Well, being raped by a giant rather should end in death with a high probability.

Edited by Prymerion

So this defeat is good or not ?  I am always careful when installing Defeat being what version it is or from what ever creator it is , cause usually get huge bugs related to  it ; However its a mod that makes all the difference in the game to get some revenge on those who attack you and annoy your character !

Is it stable this Mod ???

TY

I can confirm the latest version has some broken features...The one plaguing me is the PC as aggressor function. The "Action key" to mark enemies to be knocked down just simply doesn't work. Enemies will still be knocked down to bleedout...but you cannot knock them down with a bash after marking them. 

I reverted to version 1.02 of this, and it works. So whatever happened in one of the updates after 1.02 broke this. 

Hoping that cleaning my save file after reverting won't break my game.

I'm sorry for what's probably a dumb question, but how do I add the " Baka DAR Motions " patch to the file?  Do I simply drop it in the main file?  Or set it up in MO2 as a separate mod (which doesn't seem right)? 

Sorry, I have essentially no modding experience. 

I hope if this mod could add function "auto Clone"  Leveled list NPC  , as same as some mods (PAHE or yiled to me,  do to keep those NPC for player for ever without auto change appearance (of faces)

I tried to mix use other mods whitch offer clone function, but those mods may often conflict about knock out and may add many quest or change AI at same time.. so ideally hope this edition offer option "Make victim clone" then it remove original (kill ) and clone only about leveled NPC.  

And I have one serioous question,, is there way, to play defeat dialogues (options) for follower without battlke >> hostile with player?

I only know, when follower sleap, I can generate defeat dialogue, but usuall Sneak never start Defeat dialogue..  

Is there setting, I can sneak and knock-down, even though the target NPC is not hostile (eg, one of current follower managed by EFF) 

To sneak and atack follower, I must need to say "good bye" then release them as non follower...  I understand sneak and atack team mate is something strange,

but I like to play with follower than usuall NPC ^^;   so it is serious question for me.

On 9/24/2021 at 5:30 AM, Bullfye said:

So this defeat is good or not ?  I am always careful when installing Defeat being what version it is or from what ever creator it is , cause usually get huge bugs related to  it ; However its a mod that makes all the difference in the game to get some revenge on those who attack you and annoy your character !

Is it stable this Mod ??? 

I can not say, this mod is stable enough ^^;  you may find almost same problem original have... maybe some aspect seems improved.

why I prefer to use this version,, I hope this mod keep enhancement by skilful modder.. and this mod offer new unique animation for knock down (it is more naturall for me,, though sometimes to knock down, it took more frame (time)  then I need to wait untill activate dialogue I think.

21 minutes ago, Contemplator523111 said:

I'm having a compatibility issue with the BaboDialogue mod. I do not understand at all what should happen during a "defeat". After the rape scene, the enemies become hostile again. The same thing happened without the BaboDialogue mod, only after 10 seconds, and not immediately.

Have you tried to customize MMC setting?  you should find parameter, how they turn as hostile I suppose. though I only play as agressor, and not play much as victim role .  then if it happen when you are defeated, I do not know..there is setting . if you means, play as agressor, I recommend, after you knock out some one, quickly tie up them .  so you can manage them as you like. (then after animation, they return as tie up = you can keep manage easy)

My experience with a previous installation using the default Defeat mod was that I could set my settings just right that my follower often sacrifice herself in combat to be ingaged by a creature npc, using the ' no transition' option instead of ' all down '. This was the follower and npc play their SL animation WHILE im still fighting the other enemies, ones im done i just interrupt them. It was strategic, added drama aswell. 

However this ' no transition ' doesnt seem to work, or actually all NPC vs follower ( and NPC vs NPC ) seems not to work. 

I made situations where it should trigger, by also being downed or not. Animations are functioning. Been contioniously changing the settings over time to see if anything changes. Will continue to do so, but it be nice to maybe hear that I need to do a particular things to re-enable broken NPC vs NPC interactions. Or just wait for a update?

Edit: PC victim works wonderfully, no issue there.

Edit 2: Turns out AFT disabled some special followers from being involved. NPC vs NPCs (non followers) though have not triggered at any point yet. 

Edited by ryuuzakitroy
After some tests

This can be very non sense question but i just started playing again the game :3 and i trying your version of this mod and i just dont know why none of slal animations play, its always the vanilla ones, did i need to edit something ? I tried adding tags on the config part but i just dont know how xD can someone explain to me please, i tried holding shift too which says there and click on stuff but i still dont know how to figure this out, thanks for everything ^^

On 10/9/2021 at 2:05 AM, FlufyFox said:

This can be very non sense question but i just started playing again the game :3 and i trying your version of this mod and i just dont know why none of slal animations play, its always the vanilla ones, did i need to edit something ? I tried adding tags on the config part but i just dont know how xD can someone explain to me please, i tried holding shift too which says there and click on stuff but i still dont know how to figure this out, thanks for everything ^^

Goubo structured the animation pages as a sorting algorithm (top down). For a context i.e. "player as victim" on that page tag the animation pool i.e. "aggressive", if you don't tag a selection it will go with the standard set of aggressive animations, the in next tag line exclude undesired subtags i.e. "blowjob, cowgirl". Then do this again for the various roles female/male etc. For instance under consensual I have a pool of all tagged "sex" then exclusions based on the roles my PC take in regard to partner.

It is actually pretty fine attunable, I get anims from my entire available pool (including yours - thx for those btw :) ). If you're running the beta 9 of sexlab I think there's an issue about animations not registering if the old exclusion list is present or something - OsmelMC has explained how to fix that various places in the sexlab framework thread.

To delete the tags in a category just hover it and press R.

I read comments complaning about the mod mostly because of this broken NPC vs NPC issue, which the original one had. It's not strange that people are complaining and I don't think it's wrong. I will work on them eventually. However, Goubo himself kinda gave up on this npc vs npc glitches. Obviously Defeat NPC vs NPC is sort of unstable and as I said on the page, it might not be wise to use it. Maybe we could just use another Sex-Combat mod for NPC vs NPC feature in staed. One thing I know is it'd take more time to patch it up and it's not going to be easy at all. I am a basically animator not a serious tech-savy programmer. But I'll see what I can do.

Even after he decided to stop updating it, I heard many modders tried to make their own versions to fix those issues.  I have no idea whether they finally made it or not. If anyone gets information related to this matter, please let me know.