Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

On 8/11/2021 at 11:03 PM, chevalierx said:

the big issue of this is motion take so time ( long time) animation begin before you are in ground

and after rape some time hostile attack without time break , and some time you walk and then after 10 sec you are in ground ...

me too

On 8/13/2021 at 3:33 PM, ?????? 1627 said:

I put my problem in the wrong place. .  I had to report it here, as the mod is this (small oversight)

The problem that presents itself to me is the following:

When the mod is triggered, my PG remains lying in place, the status bar appears which should charge and / or empty. This does not happen

I have no control of my PC, as if he were stuck in an event that does not trigger

I can, use the camera to watch the rest of the game run smoothly . To get out of the stalemate, I resolve with Racemenu

the mod is configured in standard way, no variables have been made

me too

On 1/23/2022 at 2:37 AM, ArcticOni said:

hey was wondering if anyone could help me figure out this issue, i've installed everything properly (no conflicts or mods not working at least) and defeat will progress to just after struggle and then just stop, after struggle ends there are a few seconds and they become hostile again. would anyone happen to have any ideas about what's wrong?

Same issue

On 1/26/2022 at 9:08 PM, dovahnurse said:

I've got an issue where if I get knocked down in combat I get the struggle guage on screen. Even if I manage to successfully struggle it to full my character will still stay on the ground for the duration of combat, and if my followers do manage to defeat the enemies I will still the locked to the ground for sometimes minutes before my character gets up. Has anyone experience this?

I can sometimes get myself off the ground quicker if I can trigger another animation (like sex through SLEN, or emptying cum through Fill 'er Up, but only if it triggers automatically from time since inflation).

same issue

Not sure where to post this, but Im unable to download the SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(2020 11 17)).7z from the google disc. Please, can you fix the URL? Tyvm :) 

Edit: Tryed a few hours later and it works now.

Edited by Lucasisko

Hi, I'm having an issue that maybe someone can help me figure out.  I believe I have this mod and other mods/animations installed correctly, but I can only get assaulted after battle by humans.  I can't surrender to any creature or animal and if I'm knocked down by one then it just goes and assaults my companion while I sit there with the struggle bar (even when I have struggling disabled).  I can invite domestic animals for sex and they will accept, but wild ones just ignore my character.

Edit:  Nevermind, I got it working.  Changed defeat's position in the load order and put allowed aroused creatures in dungeons and that seemed to get it to work.

Edited by maxmillean

yo could i get some help so the problem is everything works in defeat only one thing is broken idk why could be bc of that much animation i have on so now to my problem if i got defeated and if enemys got defeated i should stand up and it dont happens i was trying to reset it downloaded it again but no luck could someone say how can i fix it?

Having an issue with Defeat. My followers are getting fully stripped upon assault, then after the scene will only put on the two armor slots I set to strip in the NPC vs NPC MCM and not be able to change clothes again become stuck in those two items. I don't think its a issue with Sexlab strip settings because its not happening in other sexlab scenes. The stripping for my PC is normal. Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

17 minutes ago, buxxuc30 said:

Hi, anyone got this to work with NFF?

Make sure NFF is not being overwritten by Defeat.  Unless there's a change that affects NFF in the latest version of Defeat, they should work fine together. I haven't used the latest version of Defeat yet though, so if there's a recent change then I don't know. 

On 2/11/2022 at 10:17 AM, maxmillean said:

Hi, I'm having an issue that maybe someone can help me figure out.  I believe I have this mod and other mods/animations installed correctly, but I can only get assaulted after battle by humans.  I can't surrender to any creature or animal and if I'm knocked down by one then it just goes and assaults my companion while I sit there with the struggle bar (even when I have struggling disabled).  I can invite domestic animals for sex and they will accept, but wild ones just ignore my character.

Edit:  Nevermind, I got it working.  Changed defeat's position in the load order and put allowed aroused creatures in dungeons and that seemed to get it to work.

I'm having this issue as well and I have no idea how to fix it. Need help on this, thanks.

Edit: Somehow fix it by reinstalling the mod in MCM

Edited by renjie8070
2 minutes ago, BennyBoi1 said:

for the skimpy armor option in player as victim, what counts as skimpy armor? is there a tag on the armor youre using? how does the mod tell what armors count as skimpy?

you have to add the tags to each armor piece, of download a preset that does it.  I've mainly seen it added as a preset of TAWOBA versions (you need the correct preset for the correct version). 

The instructions that can be downloaded for this mod tell what the tags are.

37 minutes ago, ttts1 said:

you have to add the tags to each armor piece, of download a preset that does it.  I've mainly seen it added as a preset of TAWOBA versions (you need the correct preset for the correct version). 

The instructions that can be downloaded for this mod tell what the tags are.

sorry, where can i find these instructions? and how do i add tags to armor? tes5edit?

24 minutes ago, BennyBoi1 said:

sorry, where can i find these instructions? and how do i add tags to armor? tes5edit?

Looks like they aren't there anymore.  Used to be a download in the downloads section. 

I've never added the tags myself.  I think you use SSEdit, which is the SSE version of xEdit.  But I'm not 100% sure as I have not added tags myself.  Hopefully someone who has can answer your question better. 

14 hours ago, BennyBoi1 said:

and how do i add tags to armor? tes5edit?

One way to do it is via SLAX's MCM, then there is xEdit and dedicated script already mentioned but I never even tried to do it that way because I prefer to have control over what and how is tagged in my game.

btw: SLAX == SL aroused extended

3 hours ago, PippinTom said:

One way to do it is via SLAX's MCM, then there is xEdit and dedicated script already mentioned but I never even tried to do it that way because I prefer to have control over what and how is tagged in my game.

btw: SLAX == SL aroused extended

so the naked armor option = skimpy armor? and this will work with defeats skimpy armor setting?