Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

That's fucking hilarious. I have had great success  with NPC vs NPC using Goubo's mod and I've been using it for years. In fact I have been just playing with two followers and they get knocked down either immediately and raped while I am still fighting, or they get knocked down when my PC does and are part of the scene.

Absolute bonkers to say it doesn't work.  It's not perfect, but for the most part it works.  Maybe the settings you are using?

Here are mine.

Incidentally, I am using Goubo's SSE SL Defeat, plus "Sexlab Defeat Addon by Bakafactory", and also SexLab Stop Combat. I have not tried the mod for this support page.

DefeatConfig.json

Edited by gooser

Why the does pressing K on keyboard while talking to a friendly NPC brings up a "Please Fuck me" and "Let me Fuck you" Dialogue????? When was this option added? It's conflicting with my other mods' hotkeys and there is NO SETTINGS to disable this or change hotkeys in MCM.

The surrender dialogue makes you throw your weapon to the ground, which can be a huge pain to find again later. In the old version the source files were included so I was able to change that myself, but with this version they are not. Can you please remove that feature, make it optional, or include source files?

1 hour ago, caqa said:

The surrender dialogue makes you throw your weapon to the ground, which can be a huge pain to find again later. In the old version the source files were included so I was able to change that myself, but with this version they are not. Can you please remove that feature, make it optional, or include source files?

in mcm there is a option change this:

you can choose between steal, drop or unequip.

17 hours ago, dannyel.nm said:

in mcm there is a option change this:

you can choose between steal, drop or unequip.

Those mcm options are for knockdowns. I meant the dialogue when surrendering with K. That dialogue always starts with "drop your weapon".

Guest AthenaESIV

@factoryclose Have always loved the changes you've made to this mod, it just keeps getting better and better, thank you :)

Two requests for consideration should you ever be interested:

• Under Player As Victim -> Strip Options: Could you add more lines here so more pieces can be configured to strip?
  • Right now, Defeat returns stripped items to the player when a scene ends, would it be possible to have an option to prevent that? So you have to retrieve the items yourself from the ground no matter what (even if the player is teleported, you would have to find the site and pick them up)

Thanks! Keep doing what you do!

Hey all, I have run into an annoying problem with defeat and zaz. Everytime I capture and tie up an NPC and then sell him/her for sex, the captured npc will revert into his/her bound pose a few seconds after the sex animation starts. Everything else works fine.

Quick edit: I use Zaz 8+

Edited by Knightcorax

To quote the description; 

- Removed unnecessary required mods(Like...Breakable Undies)

I never noticed that, and I do not have that Undies mod, yet the original Defeat(The one linked in the main page here) works perfectly as far as I can tell.

- Solved the compatibility issues with BaboDialogue

Seems irrelevant if someone's not using BaboDialogue- A more practical solution here is to create a patch, not start a new Defeat conversion. What if someone wants to remove BaboDialogue later, and is now stuck with this conversion, and has to then find a way back to the original or to Bane's or W/E they were using? Not practical...

- Some minor tweaks for personal preference

This just begs for clarification and contradicts what is later mentioned, that the author wants to preserve as much of Defeat as possible. I'm pretty sure, as much as possible, means no personal preference tweaks. Perhaps the practical alternative here is again just a patch or more depending, with a good explanation of what it or they do.

Reading all this, my question is; Is there a way to just get the animations since that is the meat and potatoes here? I ask because the Defeat I'm using(The one linked in the main page of this one, as mentioned earlier) just works out of the box for me, for the simple things I want it to do. So... I'd rather avoid getting a whole new version such as this.

Additionally, LRG had made a patch for the original Defeat and SD+ which bridges the two. Will that bridge work with this version at all?

Edited by Violence6884

@factoryclose Unfortunately, tagging creatures for the "aggressor" and "victim" tabs (in the animation section) is still not working properly.   Defeat doesn't recognize which animation should run in the creatures cases depending on whether the player is the aggressor or the victim. Regardless of the tagging, the animations are random. Can you please fix this?

For the Love of Immersion, my big tiddy succubus swoops down on black wings and snatches fools.

That being said why when i SACK some poor fool and bring them to my waifu mansion's dungeon, then proceed to toss them on the floor and swap their TIE animations can they still move? Special,devices, or permanent tying. nothing holds them but the og tie animation.

-Ex- They're tied up, i choose devices and pick any animation from a list and while they DO go into the animation theyre no longer.... prohibited, from moving.

if i swap to any animation other than the Og tied animation they 'scoot' wherever they want "trying to escape to nearest door'.

Anybody have an idea of whats up with that? im gonna test on different faction npcs but for 10 minutes i kept having to resack someone as theyd scooted to the door then dump them far away and try to tie them again. its purely maddening in all honesty. any help appreciated. 

ill add that it was admittedly a modded in npc, i believe a regretful wench that was just walking the roads but still. Hopefuly after a few tests its not every npc.

Any help appreciated.