Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

10 hours ago, SmokeMage said:

Got it, decompiled all pex files. But I still can't get it done. Compile process failed with 49 errors:

defeatactionscr.psc(481,9): function variable ThePose may not shadow a previously defined variable     (*47 errors)
defeatconfig.psc(1238,11): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

defeatconfig.psc(2483,14): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist

Not sure what I missed, those lines looks not specific enough to find source files.

Delete ```String ThePose``` on line 481, its already declared earlier. Might be a champollion issue.
The other two issues look like you don't have the source files for SKSE?

I put my problem in the wrong place. .  I had to report it here, as the mod is this (small oversight)

The problem that presents itself to me is the following:

When the mod is triggered, my PG remains lying in place, the status bar appears which should charge and / or empty. This does not happen

I have no control of my PC, as if he were stuck in an event that does not trigger

I can, use the camera to watch the rest of the game run smoothly . To get out of the stalemate, I resolve with Racemenu

the mod is configured in standard way, no variables have been made

Does anyone know if this mod fixes the broken Sneak Subdue animation for Nemesis users?

Edit: No, it doesn't.  A fix for that would be greatly appreciated!  Defeat is really broken for Nemesis users currently so any help is better than no help, thanks!

Edited by Storms1

Hey, thanks for continuing to maintain this!

A bug possibly:

When I try to change animation settings - where it says click - nothing happens.

When I try to add tags, it seems to add the first tag alphabetically in a list instead of taking me to the selection box.

This does not happen with the 'regular' defeat, I use your version of sla, and SSE.

Hope this helps

Please fix Npc vs Npc it was my favorite part of the mod for followers to get defeated and for some reason it doesn't trigger at all now even with last enemy disabled. I believe it would still trigger when I used version 1.02 from patreon.

Edited by Mark Antony
On 8/17/2021 at 6:09 PM, Sederal said:

Hey, thanks for continuing to maintain this!

A bug possibly:

When I try to change animation settings - where it says click - nothing happens.

When I try to add tags, it seems to add the first tag alphabetically in a list instead of taking me to the selection box.

This does not happen with the 'regular' defeat, I use your version of sla, and SSE.

Hope this helps

I second this, somethings is wrong with configuring addon through MCM. 

The was a Sexlab Defeat, a long time ago, that used devious devices, and put the player, in bondage furniture after the rapes.  I remember Cross, and pillory.  You had to escape from these while bandits were not looking then Run.  If they saw you they would come back to check on you.

Would it be possible to add that to this mod?

Just to be clear so I don't break something. I can remove sexlab defeat and use this instead? Just disable, remove, install this one, run fnis create a new character and it should work? If so does it have the same mcm options that defeat already has or am I suppose to use this like an addon for defeat and remove nothing?

Side note for anyone using nemesis and wants to use monster animations you can use fnis as well. Just run fnis first then run nemesis after. I do this anytime I add a mod that adds new creature animations or changes any I'm already using.

Hello, could you please publish the source scripts belonging to your tweaked "Defeat", or at least the modified scripts ?

If it is not possible, because for some reason it is not a problem.

The reason I am asking is: For my personal flavour I've made some small changes here and there in the scripts of the original mod.

:)

Hey, Im using bikini armor replacer from graff. It makes vanilla armors display as bikini armors when worn by women. Now i wanna add the sexlab aroused tags to them. Any tutorial on this? Also will this mess with the armors if i wear them with a male pc (vanilla armor, no bikini then). Dont want him to get assaulted as if he wore a skimpy bikini.

when i met bleeding status during riding horse , knock down scene will be played immediately and next will be occured.

- can't move anymore

- can't act with everything

- defeat clean console doesn't work

- sometimes character position has wrong height and can't fix it

thanks for reading, bakafactory

On 8/13/2021 at 12:33 AM, Lestat1627 said:

I put my problem in the wrong place. .  I had to report it here, as the mod is this (small oversight)

The problem that presents itself to me is the following:

When the mod is triggered, my PG remains lying in place, the status bar appears which should charge and / or empty. This does not happen

I have no control of my PC, as if he were stuck in an event that does not trigger

I can, use the camera to watch the rest of the game run smoothly . To get out of the stalemate, I resolve with Racemenu

the mod is configured in standard way, no variables have been made

I have the same issue. Not sure what's causing it. I get out by pushing 0 and cleanup up the scene.

On 8/16/2021 at 4:05 AM, Dogscar said:

Using the mod, all else works fine, but I cannot mark enemies with the action key.  Tried changing the key bind, no change.  Has anyone encountered a similar issue?

I'm also having the same issue. I can't use the player aggressor hotkey to market a target, have tried binding the hotkey to a bunch of other keys with no luck.

EDIT: Not sure if it matters, but I tried on both SL Beta 8 and 9 and the player aggressor hotkey didn't work on either versions.

Edited by LewdZenn