Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

4 hours ago, Torcha09 said:

Without Nemesis being updated, it seems you'll lack creature animations. Otherwise I'd say Nemesis would prolly work, but up to you to try my friend.

It worked, it took me 20 attempts because nemesis don't like zaz animation pack but it worked, we just need to be persistent, so don't be afraid to use it with nemesis (you won't get the beast animations obviously)

Open question to all:

What are your settings in Defeat's "Player as Victim" page and DAYMOYL's "Player Settings"?

1. Do you mark the player as Essential in either/both?

2. Do you typically turn on Defeat's Wound/Stun/Exhaust thresholds?

I ask because every time I go into Bleedout, I get robbed (as I intentionally arranged in the settings), but halfway through the "struggle bar" period, the PC stands back up (but the struggle bar stays active and responds to key input).  I'm able to run away for a few seconds, but then the PC sits down on the floor again, then goes into Blackout and immediately dies.

I have Defeat set for 100% likelihood of robbery and 100% post-assault deferral to DAYMOYL.  All other possibilities are set to 0%.  I kept Wound/Stun/Exhaust turned off.  I made the PC essential in Defeat's settings.  My DAYMOYL settings have multiple Blackout outcomes enabled (SD+, SimpleSlavery++).

Sooooo... I'm not sure what's going on that causes this Bleedout -> mid-Struggle get-up -> Blackout -> "You succumb to your wounds"

46 minutes ago, michel1234 said:

Hello i would like to request a secondary link for your sexlab aroused redux version because google drive doesnt let me download it or if i can run it on se with normal aroused

maybe ? upload the file that need to overwrite

thanks in advance

same problem

2 minutes ago, arvq said:

same problem

Same here.  Been trying for a few days

Only get this message:

=============

'Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.'

I have a question: Does this mod affect the followers? I have a follower and when they defeat me it does not affect the follower, she keeps fighting non-stop. Is there a mod or patch that makes my follower surrender too?

Edited by Canolais

factoryclose, the improvement is noticeable. It is much more dynamic and there are no pauses in the actions. The animations and poses are clearly superior, although I do not agree very much with the groans of pain and the scream of submission (it is a personal matter, you do not have to modify it). The original version did not require UIExtensions and Sexlab Aroused. So I merged the first one with the SkyUI, the second one removed it from the list of masters in your version's esp. It would be interesting if you adjust some things and that in principle, your animations point more to humanoids, such as giants or trolls, as well as some effects, such as tears or even incorporate the Fill Her Up Baka Edition into this mod. I really like this version, I will continue testing it in the game and communicating any anomaly, so far I have not found any. Excellent work my friend, congratulations and thank you.

On 8/5/2021 at 10:04 AM, michel1234 said:

Hello i would like to request a secondary link for your sexlab aroused redux version because google drive doesnt let me download it or if i can run it on se with normal aroused

maybe ? upload the file that need to overwrite

thanks in advance

This is an updated SL Aroused with the improvements of SLAX and Baka's keywords as well

I've been using this mod for a long time, it was a good mod.

While I'm not sure if it should be asked here, you know since Sexlab Defeat was a quite old mod, some of its feature don't work with newest frameworks (Maybe mainly Devious Devices 5.1 and ZaZ Animations 8.0 plus), that's why a new "Naked Defeat" mod was out. One prolem is with several devious devices on (cuffs maybe?), some animations don't work, like trauma lie animation and "lying on the ground" amimations between rapes. Failed to resist animation includes too. Don't know if it is caused by Devious Devices 5.1 or ZaZ Animations 8.0 plus, But I wonder if anyone could make a fix.

14 hours ago, SmokeMage said:

I've been using this mod for a long time, it was a good mod.

While I'm not sure if it should be asked here, you know since Sexlab Defeat was a quite old mod, some of its feature don't work with newest frameworks (Maybe mainly Devious Devices 5.1 and ZaZ Animations 8.0 plus), that's why a new "Naked Defeat" mod was out. One prolem is with several devious devices on (cuffs maybe?), some animations don't work, like trauma lie animation and "lying on the ground" amimations between rapes. Failed to resist animation includes too. Don't know if it is caused by Devious Devices 5.1 or ZaZ Animations 8.0 plus, But I wonder if anyone could make a fix.

Its an issue with slot 59 (aka 0x20000000). There's a check in several places in the DefeatPlayAnimation function in defeatconfig.psc that has an if-elseif-elseif with no final else branch, which means if it doesn't match the slot to a keyword it doesn't play any animation. Sadly even regular black leather cuffs fail here. You can fix this yourself with a quick recompile.

On 8/10/2021 at 6:05 AM, deimosp said:

Its an issue with slot 59 (aka 0x20000000). There's a check in several places in the DefeatPlayAnimation function in defeatconfig.psc that has an if-elseif-elseif with no final else branch, which means if it doesn't match the slot to a keyword it doesn't play any animation. Sadly even regular black leather cuffs fail here. You can fix this yourself with a quick recompile.

Thanks! I'm going to fix it at once.

(Oh no, I can't fix it myself, since Sexlab Baka Edition's defeatconfig.pex has different size than the original version and don't have source psc files, It needs to be fixed by Bakafactory himself.)

Edited by SmokeMage
I could not fix it myself

Did you try the npc vs npc or npc vs follower section ? Because I can't make it work no matter what I do...

There are lots of random encounters where the original worked well, for a non random it's harder, but it's not too hard to setup : the npc/potential follower goes in bleedout mode, but nothing happens...

19 hours ago, SmokeMage said:

Thanks! I'm going to fix it at once.

(Oh no, I can't fix it myself, since Sexlab Baka Edition's defeatconfig.pex has different size than the original version and don't have source psc files, It needs to be fixed by Bakafactory himself.)

You can use champollion (64 bit version) to decompile, as yes unfortunately the source files were not included in this download.

11 hours ago, deimosp said:

You can use champollion (64 bit version) to decompile, as yes unfortunately the source files were not included in this download.

Got it, decompiled all pex files. But I still can't get it done. Compile process failed with 49 errors:

defeatactionscr.psc(481,9): function variable ThePose may not shadow a previously defined variable     (*47 errors)
defeatconfig.psc(1238,11): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

defeatconfig.psc(2483,14): UnregisterForAllKeys is not a function or does not exist

Not sure what I missed, those lines looks not specific enough to find source files.