Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition LE/SE

having an issue with this mod for a weird reason.....keep crashing when opening a store trade menu - not immediately, but when i start to move the cursor over to the items in the menu.

checked papyrus logs and found many errors even at the top of the log. I know they are probably not the cause of the crashes, but if defeat mod features are to fire in the future during playthrough, I'd need to resolve these errors prior.

[11/16/2021 - 09:39:39PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?
[11/16/2021 - 09:39:39PM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[11/16/2021 - 09:39:39PM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "defeatdatrigger".
[11/16/2021 - 09:39:39PM] Error: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (57000D62) because their base types do not match
[11/16/2021 - 09:39:39PM] Error: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (570C1173) because their base types do not match
[11/16/2021 - 09:39:39PM] Error: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (570C16D8) because their base types do not match
[11/16/2021 - 09:39:40PM] Error: Unable to bind script DA04OghmaInfiniumScript to  (00032795) because their base types do not match
[11/16/2021 - 09:39:48PM] Error: Unable to bind script daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias to alias playerREF on quest DefeatPlayerQST (57000D62) because their base types do not match

copied from my most recent papyrus log. I've already tried reinstalling this Defeat mod and the pre-reqs. Still getting these errors. I use MO2 so there is no issue of files being overwritten without my permission.

would anyone possibly know the cause?

On 11/16/2021 at 10:05 PM, futilepath said:

having an issue with this mod for a weird reason.....keep crashing when opening a store trade menu - not immediately, but when i start to move the cursor over to the items in the menu.

would anyone possibly know the cause?

May be another mod changing things that conflict with Defeat.  I haven't had this happen if a search of the thread didn't turn anything up then it's likely some conflict on your end.  I have not had this happen, running this mod and about 200 other mods along with it. 

So I don't know the answer to your question other than I do not think Defeat by itself would cause this.  It may be another mod, or another mod changing something Defeat also changes.  Since you said you have the requirements, some other mod must be doing it. 

The Payprus log would not necessarily tell you the problem as it is not a crash log.  I have heard it can help on some issues to find a problem, but most issues it will not.  Sorry I can't be of more help, maybe someone else knows.  You may also want to post this in the technical support area for help since I think it's a good chance something else is causing it (I may be wrong, I do not have modding expertise myself).

On 9/4/2021 at 12:29 AM, astor said:

When using Defeat, and now Baka Defeat, when getting knocked down, either the player is violated and then gets stuck in teh downed state, or gets knocked down, nothing happens and then gets stuck in the downed state.  Advice?

were you able to get this fixed? I use the DAR motion pack that's offered with this mod (have DAR installed ofc)

14 hours ago, Corvo269 said:

Guys, Got a question here?
So the option select hotkey(default 0) is supposed to bring up a menu for me to choose animations during scenes but all I get is the regular options menu for Defeat. Does this mod not have the feature. I have all the required files.

I've never heard of an animation selector from Defeat. Are you sure that's not from SL Tools or Sexlab itself?

14 hours ago, Corvo269 said:

Guys, Got a question here?
So the option select hotkey(default 0) is supposed to bring up a menu for me to choose animations during scenes but all I get is the regular options menu for Defeat. Does this mod not have the feature. I have all the required files.

When sexlab animation start push 0 and an animations list appear so you can change it..work very well for me...

If you have Defeat you don't need Sl tools ( sorry my english..)

Edited by Connovar
On 11/27/2021 at 12:39 AM, Connovar said:

When sexlab animation start push 0 and an animations list appear so you can change it..work very well for me...

If you have Defeat you don't need Sl tools ( sorry my english..)

You didn't understand the question. I was saying it wasn't working for me. Fixed it by the way. Had to reinstall UIExtensions and wait for a bit.

On 11/26/2021 at 3:17 PM, Rattlesnark said:

I've never heard of an animation selector from Defeat. Are you sure that's not from SL Tools or Sexlab itself?

Nope, animation selector is specifically from Defeat. SL Tools has one as well I think, but I've never used it. The Sexlab version cycles through animations, doesn't open up a full select though menu though. 

Also, now I have a new problem. The G key used to subdue isn't working. My character goes into 3rd person view but doesn't choke or kill an enemy while holding down G while sneaking.

Edit: my dumbass mistake. That animation just absolutely broken with Nemesis

Edited by Corvo269

Works fine when going down solo, however when I have followers with me I have issues. Followers will slump down as usual but player character will T-pose mid fall down animation, then game will CTD roughly 50% of the time during stripping. Any ideas on how to remedy this?

EDIT: Issue seems to be with the knockout2 animation

Edited by clippedsofia

i love this mod but the npc part has broken for me as well. it worked fine in the 1.3 version, still really appreciate the work baka has put into this!

if anyone's super interested in npc stuff and it's a dealbreaker to not have it, the russian version's NPC part always works for me, even changing out to it right now from the baka ver. i still prefer the baka features but the npc stuff is really important to me rn

here's the russian ver 

i wonder if maybe baka could look into the way this mod's npc on npc works and fix it here? it seems like it legit works all the time as you set on the settings, down to having functional impatient mid-combat stuff which even base defeat couldn't nail. 

On 12/7/2021 at 7:20 PM, dWarden18 said:

The action key for aggressor is not working for me with Sexlab framework 1.63 but surrendering as victim works. Has anyone found solution for it?

+1, it works only with modifier key and only on distance of item or dialogue activation. Fix this pls, who can.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd never had a problem with this mod, but for some reason now whenever a follower is about to get up after being knocked down (no assault), I get a CTD. Disabling NPC vs NPC didn't help.

EDIT: it wasn't this mod's fault, was probably AFT

Edited by DewyCave
fixing wrong information
1 minute ago, damaskos said:

How safe is it switching from original Defeat into Baka Edition mid playthrough? Of course I can do savegame cleaning, but is that enough?

Easy. Just save your settings on normal defeat and disable it in it's mcm, then uninstall it and install bakas version. I did it first time i switched and nothing got broken for me.