Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

When i wound to change the actors from aktive to passive , the animation looks like this .

attachicon.gif2014-05-29_00001.jpg

have anyone the same issue´s ?

Happends to me on random in 1.57

About the fingers, i noticed that on some animations male hands gets deformed aswell, one misionary position where he supossed to hold females arms turn his hands into a freakin claws :P Thumb is 3 times the lenght it should be.

edit: Nice work on narrowing it down Tryguy

I just updated to the newest version of Sexlab and when I went into the Animation Editor in MCM the CLICK HERE to start an animation was greyed out.  I had never used this feature but the description says I can.  Matchmaker works but for other mods, the sex animations aren't working, like Sexlab Submit.

Hi,

In regard to the crunched up fingers I found this link, maybe this can help: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-old-hdt-support-thread/page-80

I have an other questions, in earlier virsion of Sexlab framwork we were able to select which creature animation we wanted to run. We presently can't do it in 1.57. As it been moved in a different mod? How to get it? I want to stop the use of the chaurus humping and only use the tantacul's one.

Thanks.

The newer version of SexLab has moved the Creature Toggles page a bit.  It's still there, it's just a sub-menu now.  Were I in front of my system atm, I could tell you exactly where it is, alas I am not.  On the anim toggles page, up near the top is the header for the main character anim page, click on it and it will open up a sub-menu to select from the other options. 

File Name: Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.57 - updated 05/11

File Submitter: Ashal

File Submitted: 24 Apr 2013

File Category: Framework & Resources

Requires: Skyrim Script Extender, Fore's New Idles In Skyrim, SkyUI

sexlabLogoPost.png

Skyrim SexLab (SSL) v1.57

An adult animation framework

Having issues with upgrading? Follow these instructions:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v155-updated-0503/?p=773897

v1.50 NOTE: Not all SexLab mods are compatible yet with 1.50, make sure you check individual sexlab mods for updates or posts from other users about it's compatibility, disable it if unsure until it's compatibility with 1.50 is verified, or test it on separate save. I am not responsible for any ruined save file caused by your own negligence in this manner.

Also take note that 1.50 requires SKSE 1.7.0, make sure you update your SKSE install.

Help Wanted! The frameworks API documentation is currently woefully out of date and missing important things, it being outdated as it is is a major obstacle to getting new and unique SexLab mods. I could really use any help offered to get it caught up to date. You don't have to be familiar with the API or even scripting in general, though it would help. If interested in lending a hand on this please send me a private message on the forums.

----- Description --------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim SexLab, is intended to serve as a unifying resource for modders to pull animations from to aid them in development of adult themed mods, without having to going through the complex scripting work it takes by themselves. A modder is provided with a wealth of tools and functions they can call that will aid them in creating their own mod.

As it is intended as a resource mod that other mods can pull from to use for adult animations. This mod does NOTHING by itself, and requires a separate mod to make use of the resources provided.

----- Modder's Guide -------------------------------------------------------------

A modders guide to using the API can be found here: http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/home

See whats new for modders with the latest update here: http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/whatsnew

The modders guide is still missing much, such as adding custom animation, custom voices. I will try and get these done as soon as possible but would greatly appreciate any volunteer help in getting the API guide/wiki up to date. In the meantime feel free to ask me how to use certain aspects or request functions.

If you are a mod developer looking to develop a mod using SexLab, feel free to contact me via private message and I will do everything I can to help you along and if possible upgrade the framework to fit your needs.

----- Frequently Asked Questions -------------------------------------------

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17711-sexlab-frequently-asked-questions-faq/

----- Requirements -------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) REQUIRES SKSE 1.7.0 OR NEWER

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS) REQUIRES FNIS 5.0 OR NEWER

SkyUI REQUIRES VERSION 4.1 OR NEWER

If you dislike SkyUI for some reason, you can also install SkyUI-Away on top of it.

FNIS Creature Pack version 4.1 or newer is required only if you want creature animation support in SexLab, otherwise it is not required.

----- Basic Installation Procedure ------------------------------------------

After properly installing both SKSE and FNIS above, follow these steps.

• Download the latest Framework Pack & extract it's content into your Skyrim's data folder
  • Navigate to your Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe utility.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • Activate the SexLab.esm file in your list of active mods.
  • In order to start an animation, find and install a SexLab mod of your choice from http://www.loverslab.com/forum/51-downloads-sexlab-framework/
----- Basic Update Procedure -------------------------------------------------
  • Download the latest framework archive, if you are using a version older than 1.50, you will need the full archive, otherwise you will only need the update patch.
  • Extract the updated framework/patch into your Skyrim's data folder
  • (optional, but recommended for safest upgrade) Disable ALL SexLab related mods except for SexLab.esm
  • Navigate to your Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe utility.
  • If you have a custom animation skeleton installed (very likely) make sure you check the "Skeleton arm fix" patch.
  • Click the big button that reads "Update FNIS Behavior"
  • You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.
  • Load your save game and you should see a notification that SexLab is updating and/or installing, it will then go through the update process
  • Wait 1-2 minutes, until you see a notification that says SexLab has finished updating and/or installing
  • Wait another 30 seconds or so and then perform a quick test animation either via the SexLab MatchMaker mod or by starting one via the animation editor.
  • Assuming the test animation was successful, save your game with the update now fully applied, you should see the appropriate version number listed on the last page of the SexLab MCM.
  • (optional, but recommended for safest upgrade) if you followed step 3, you should now reinstall all the SexLab mods you disabled, ensuring you are using the latest version of each. For best results reinstall them one at a time and make sure they are functional with the new version of SexLab before reinstalling the next one.
----- Creature Use Instructions -----------------------------------------

If you want to use creature animations, you will need to follow some extra installation instructions.

• Install FNIS 4.0 and the latest FNIS Creature Pack, both of which are available on the FNIS Download page
  • Run GenerateFNISforUsers and click the big "Update FNIS Behavior" button.
  • After it finishes patching, you should see 2 lines, "Create Creature Behaviors ..." and BELOW that "Reading SexLabCreature ..."
  • Load your Skyrim save
  • Navigate to the SexLab Mod Configuration menu and go to the first available settings page, "Animation Settings"
  • Check the box for "Allow Creature Animation" so that it is in a toggled on state (the box is filled instead of empty)
  • You will need to install mod that lets you start animations with creatures, as SexLab Framework does not start any animations by itself.
  • SexLab MatchMaker works with creatures, and is the more straight forward of means to start creature animations.
  • For others, look through the download page for SexLab mods with creature support
And before you ask, I have no plans to add "nudesuits" or assets for the creatures to have sexual organs, for now I intend to leave such tasks to other mod makers who wish to do it.

----- Suggestions -----------------------------------------------------------------

Since SexLab is largely a sex animation mod, you will likely want nude male and female bodies. While the mod does come with a nudesuit option, that remains an imperfect solution in many scenarios and I in general do not reccomend it by any means, I would remove the feature entirely if I didn't know a handful of people who throw a fit.

There are many body mods to choose from, personally I use and suggest UNPB for females and Schlongs of Skyrim Default/Average for males.

SexLab is a very script heavy mod, if you come across an issue in-game related directly to SexLab, the very first place you should look is unquestionably the Papyrus debug log, with just the tiniest amount of modding know how you should be able to track down the culprit from just glancing over the log, if you can't decipher it than it should be unquestionably the first thing you are posting in a request for help.

A BBP enabled skeleton is also useful, as many of the animations include BBP support, though it is optional it is STRONGLY recommended. I'd suggest XP32's Maximum Skeleton.

There is support for other strapons for females to use, but you will need to download and install them separately and run the "Rebuild Strapon List" option from the menu's Rebuild page if you install or remove any after loading the mod. The supported strapon mods are aeonflux88's strapon, Horker Tusk, Futa Equippable, Cozy & Rebels Equippable TG, & SOS Equipable Schlong

If you want First Person animations, I highly recommend using the Immersive First Person View mod by h38fh2mf

----- Uninstalling ----------------------------------------------------------------

To cleanly uninstall the mod, perform the following steps.

• With your current installation, go into MCM and select the "Rebuild & Clean" page.
  • Click on the row that says "Clean System"
  • You will be prompted to close all your current menus, do so.
  • After closing your menus and being told the system clean is complete, save your game.
  • Quit Skyrim
  • Disable SexLab.esm and any SexLab mods you have enabled in your load order
----- Changelog ----------------------------------------------------------------

More detailed changelog at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/commits/master

v1.57:

• Fixed bug causing stripping to strip all slots despite user settings
  • Fixed bug causing expressions to select expressions that have been disabled by the user
  • Refactored the install process for threads
v1.56:
  • Fixed bug causing SFX to not play
  • Fixed bug causing actors to validate despite being in an active animation
  • Fixed bug with resetting actor stats not resetting masturbation
  • Expanded default VoiceTypes for lipsync
  • Removed backwards compatibility quest for sslConfigMenu - caused to many problems with double MCM and most major mods have already updated
  • Various minor-ish optimizations and code cleanup
v1.55:
  • Fixed double MCM menu's showing
  • Fixed issue with showing as valid while currently animating
  • Fixed creature animations missing appropriate vaginal/anal/oral tags
  • Added new API function sslThreadModel.DisableRedress(actor, bool)
  • Added new set of API functions for registering mod owned animations/voices/expressions
  • Added new set of API functions for registering globally owned animations/voices/expressions while bypassing the usual factory method
v1.54:
  • Added 1 new doggystyle animation by Zynisch
  • Added 2 giant and 1 horse animations by Panicforever
  • Fixed issue making some characters not play lipsync
  • Added temporary backwards compatibility scripts to force some previously incompatible mods to work with 1.54 until the mod author can do a proper update.
  • Some other minor fixes
v1.53b:
  • Fixed an issue with actor aliases losing their mod event registration
v1.53:
  • Fixed voice selection for player and npc voice saving not working
  • Fixed some bugs with a couple new scripts that broke backwards compatibility for some mods
  • Added some missing creatures and creatures from Skyrim Immersive Creatures to their supported creature animations
  • Added back some missing API functions
  • Fixed and changed some other stuff you won't notice or care about.
v1.52:
  • Fixed bug with creature animations
  • Fixed bug with excessive json exporting/importing which may have been cause of save corruption
v1.51:
  • Fixed expression profiles being empty
  • Fixed OrgasmEnd coming before OrgasmStart
  • Added back missing ChangeActors() function
v1.50:
  • Heavy framework scripting overhaul
  • Many many optimizations
  • Animation alignments can now be saved for individual race/gender combinations to allow more consistent alignment between scenes (can be disabled in menu)
  • Animation alignments can now be are now saved and loaded between 5 separate external json files so you can have different settings for different saves
  • Animation Editor in MCM for altering an animations alignments from the menu
  • Expression Editor for customizing the mfg presets used in sexlab's expression engine
  • New end animation hotkey to quickly end a scene (default 'End' key)
  • New target actor hotkey for use with below (default 'N' key)
  • Change targeted actors saved voice from MCM voice page
  • View targeted actors stats from the MCM sex diary/journal page
  • Start animation with targeted actor from the MCM animation editor page
  • Test expression on targeted actor from MCM expression editor page
  • 3 new animations by Zynisch
  • Overhaul of the stat system
  • Added API modder function for getting callback events whenever a specific actor or actor belonging to specific faction start and end an animation
  • Debug mode toggle for getting debug spells and having errors and notices related to sexlab printed to console for easy checking without papyrus log
  • Lot and lots of other stuff I'm probably forgetting

v1.39b:

• Fixed voices no longer working at random
v1.39:
  • Fixed creature alignment
  • Fixed orgasm effects triggering before playing final animation
v1.38b:
  • Fixed swap positions hotkey not working
  • Fixed expressions and open mouth
v1.38:
  • Fixed TFC related bug that caused crash when saving or loading an area after sex
  • Added 2 new Troll animations by PanicForever
  • Added 1 new footjob animation by Bleagh
  • Updated included PapyrusUtil to newest version
  • Many many other various optimizations
v1.35:
  • Updated: Packaged PapyrusUtil to 1.8, contains important fix for new games
  • Fixed: Added some property resetting code to ensure cleaner upgrades and generally make up for Papyrus being shitty
  • Fixed: Fixed open mouths being stuck after scene ends
  • Fixed: Timing issues for some hotkeys
  • Tweaked: when SexLab auto-disables TFC to alleviate CTD when using free camera; mixed results.
v1.34:
  • Fixed: Mod compatibility issue for SexLab mods using custom stats, such as TDF Prostitution
  • Fixed: Open mouth during oral animations not working for some users
  • Fixed: Removed leftover debug text being printed to console
v1.33:
  • Fixed: Player stats not properly importing to new version
  • Fixed: Removed dialog expressions from lip sync animations to help prevent sticky expressions
  • Fixed: Various creature related stuff when starting/ending an animation
  • Fixed: Increased failsafe time of waiting for actor to ready to help with laggier games
  • Fixed: Weapons being stuck drawn after a failed animation
  • Added: Support for Monli race when adult sized
v1.32b:
  • Hotfix: Fixed scaling bug that made characters super small / invisible
v1.32:
  • Added: Option to disable orgasm camera shake + sounds
  • Added: Ability to export/import configuration + animation adjustments to an external file so it can be carried over between different characters or restored later
  • Added: Tons of new API functions for modders
  • Removed: TFC exiting during orgasm, now only does it when animation is actually ending
  • Fixed: player as werewolf not animating properly
  • Fixed: Animation sticking after animation ends
  • Fixed: Camera going into the ground awkwardly when ragdolling
  • Fixed: Greatly reduced actor release wait time that was added in 1.31 to help with mod compatibility
  • Fixed: SortActors() not properly sorting when more than 2 actors present
  • Fixed: Will now first check if the closest bed is valid before resorting to random selection
  • Fixed: Moving scene locations with the hotkey will now rescan for a nearby bed and prompt the player to use it
  • Fixed: Other shit I don't remember
  • Updated: packaged PapyrusUtil plugin to 1.5
v1.31:
  • Animations now retain custom adjustments between clean/updates/reinstall
  • Fixed aggressive animation selection
  • Removed SexLabUtil SKSE plugin
  • Updated StorageUtil SKSE plugin to 1.3
  • Fixed API errors
  • Added Expression API functions
  • Other bug fixes reported from 1.30
v1.30:
  • Many bug fixes
  • Many optimizations
  • Facial expression engine
  • Toggleable free camera hotkey
  • Auto free camera option at start of scene
  • NPCs reuse the same voice and can be assigned voices
  • Orgasm effects
  • Name of playing animation is printed to console for your reference
  • Reorganized MCM to accommodate various new options
  • NPCs now track stats the same way the player does
  • 1 New female masturbation animation by Bleagh
  • 1 new werewolf, 1 new wolf, and 1 new dog animation by PanicForever
  • Tons of new API functionality for modders
v1.24:
  • Fixed actors not being fully rotated for animation
  • Packaged MFG Console SKSE plugin (currently unused in SexLab, for future updates)
  • Skyrim 1.9 & SKSE 1.6.16 are now required
  • Updated included Russian localization
  • Various scripting cleanup
v1.23:
  • Fixed jittery positioning problems
  • Fixed flicking when moving player
  • Made animating actors unappreciative of hardworking bards
  • Fixed other minor stuff
v1.22:
  • Fixed ragdoll ending rocketing players away
  • Fixed SOS schlongs bending far to the side
  • Fixed missing draugr doggystyle
  • Fixed misnamed wolf/dog animation events
  • Fixed actors being stuck in animation faction after failing to properly start an animation; preventing them from starting a new animation.

----- Future Plans ----------------------------------------------------------------

See dedicated development thread

----- Credits -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Scripting & Project Owner:

Ashal

SKSE Plugin:

kapaer - Mfg Console

h38fh2mf

Animations:

Unknown Modders - http://skup.dip.jp

Arrok - BBP Animations

JoshNZ - Animated Prostitution

Mithos

Blac945

Zynsch

TDA

Zynsch

Bleagh

PanicForever

Audio:

Lovers with PK

Setekh

Mesh/Textures:

Calyp - Strapon

oli3d - Bukkake Shaders

4uDIK1 - Male Nudesuit

Dimon99 - Female Nudesuit

Localization:

aravis7 - French

CGi - German

mswind - Chinese

anonymous - Japanese

fedim - Russian

sh1ny - Russian

holtof55 - Russian

----- Permissions -----------------------------------------------------------------

You must ask my permission before distributing this base framework on any site other than LoversLab.com

The animations themselves belong to the individual modders who made them, I am using them solely by their permission and/or stated open use policy. If you wish to repurpose them else where it is there permission you need and not mine.

Unless you are contributing to the Git repository development branch, you are not allowed to edit any of the included scripts and resources except to translate the mod into another language.

If you wish to translate the framework into another language, go right ahead, no need to ask. If you need it, I will provide you with as much support as I can to assist you with the translation process. Afterwards if you want to send me the translated file and I will package it with the releases, or you are free to release the translation file, and the translation file alone, however you wish.

----- Contacting Me --------------------------------------------------------------

I will provide direct support to people via email and private message ONLY if you are a modder using the framework in your mod. People seeking support for using the mod contacting me this way will be, without hesitation, completely ignored. If you need support for the framework, use the thread or support section, I will answer such questions there and only there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

download.png

Click here to download this file

i have a problem downloading this it always crashes and says a corrupt archive so what now

I would like to suggest you to delete your first post.  No use to leave the post that just quote OP there.

Here is my cloud copy of SL 1.57, I think it should be OK to provide alternative download link of current SL version.

Thanks mate. much appreciated 

The newer version of SexLab has moved the Creature Toggles page a bit.  It's still there, it's just a sub-menu now.  Were I in front of my system atm, I could tell you exactly where it is, alas I am not.  On the anim toggles page, up near the top is the header for the main character anim page, click on it and it will open up a sub-menu to select from the other options. 

Thanks, I found it :)

Hello, 

Sexlab seems to be changing animations without me pressing the "O" key. It was working fine earlier today and then towards tonight was switching and is starting to cause random lockups and CTD's. I've the clean save and reinstalled sexlab through the menu. But it seems to persist. I also had a Random C++ VCRedist crash but reinstalled and seemed to have fixed it so far. I've also re-run FNIS. 

If anyone has any insight on this matter I would be thankful. But I'm going to bed now. 

Thank you. 

I have been trying to verify that everything is working properly by checking the Sexlab Diary.  I'm suspicious because, after 35+ male and 35+ female partners, the ratings still read "Unskilled" all across the board, and the "Saintly/Experimenting" categories haven't moved since the beginning, despite my 'toon becoming increasingly "slutty" in a fruitless effort to make the meters move. 

If this were the first time that I played this mod (although, this is only the second time I ran version 157.7), I might be more confident that it takes more to get at least one of those meters to budge.  I scrapped the first game I played using version 157.7 partly because I was so sure that there must be something wrong if all categories read "unskilled," except "Foreplay," which displayed "Expert:" if the 'toon was doing enough to get to "Expert" in Foreplay, it made no sense to me that none of the other meters ever moved, at all. 

I'm including my load order, in case that helps....

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Qasmoke Travel Spell.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
shut up dogs.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
daedric_phelm.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1
Angelic_Demonic.esp=1
StreakerPerksNoReq_2013-05-29.esp=1
calyps-animal-ears.esp=1
StarExpandedJewelry.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
RingOFNighteye.esp=1
Zarias_Piercings1.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
GagSFX.esp=1
GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
DD - Interactions.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
Devious Devices - Gags+.esp=1
Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

I have been trying to verify that everything is working properly by checking the Sexlab Diary. I'm suspicious because, after 35+ male and 35+ female partners, the ratings still read "Unskilled" all across the board, and the "Saintly/Experimenting" categories haven't moved since the beginning, despite my 'toon becoming increasingly "slutty" in a fruitless effort to make the meters move.

If this were the first time that I played this mod (although, this is only the second time I ran version 157.7), I might be more confident that it takes more to get at least one of those meters to budge. I scrapped the first game I played using version 157.7 partly because I was so sure that there must be something wrong if all categories read "unskilled," except "Foreplay," which displayed "Expert:" if the 'toon was doing enough to get to "Expert" in Foreplay, it made no sense to me that none of the other meters ever moved, at all.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

shut up dogs.esp=1

Earrings Set1.esp=1

daedric_phelm.esp=1

SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1

Angelic_Demonic.esp=1

calyps-animal-ears.esp=1

RingOFNighteye.esp=1

Zarias_Piercings1.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

GagSFX.esp=1

GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

AngrimApprentice.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

Marriable Serana.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

Finally took the leap and installed Windows 7 rather than Linux due to the pains playing Skyrim under linux and hence had a clean slate.

I tried crossover & VM's but the perf was getting more & more grim and FNIS is a pain to use unless you're in a VM.

Over the past few days I've encountered a whole bunch of issues - but I've some tips that might help you handle issues/crashes.

YMMV ofc

wrt mod issues - esp aroused - I've noticed a few things with sexlab, zzAnimations and many of the mods that depend on them.

Mod Organizer is great - but it doesn't handle dropping dll's in the skse folder well.  Aroused doesn't have any dll's but sexlab does.  If you're using any mods that have their own dll's - sexlab framework, high heels, etc - you'll get more reliable & stable games by opening up the downloaded mod before/after (it doesn't matter which as long as it's before you start Skyrim) and dragging just the skse folder to your game folder - and then enabling the mod in MO.  It makes it more difficult to disable cleanly as the dll will probably be loaded by skse.

Make sure you run MO as Admin - there sometimes appear to be issues with the way MO creates the virtual folder structure when run as a regular user.

In MO - go to config (spanner icon), workaround & check which load mechanism you're using - for me "Script Extender" allows me to play with less crashes, esp loading issues.

If you use this method - as is mentioned on the installing sexlab page, goto your skyrim folder, right click on skse_loader & send to desktop.  Right click, properties, run as Admin.  Always run as admin to ensure you don't have issues with permissions & read-only files/folders.  

ini files  (the icon to the left of the spanner/screwdriver - ini editor) - this is one of the weakest areas in MO imho - the ini files you see here are the ones your game will be using - not the skyrim/skyrimprefs in the other folders.  

Use the KISS (keep it simple stupid) approach - start with the bare minimum of mods - and by bare - just the sexlab framework & its reqs - and start the game.  Once you're sure skse, mcm (the ig menu helper)  & sexlab are working on their own - start layering in the other mods.  

The instructions for installing sexlab & it's prereqs are different depending on what page you're looking at - I've seen at least 2 different contradicting instructions.

If the instructions you're reading don't mention the version of sexlab you're downloading from the download page here on the site - you're looking at the wrong info and will probably download/use the wrong pre-reqs.

Each time you start the cycle of adding a batch of mods - before adding mods - make sure you start the game, save, and then exit - then you'll have a known starting point when debugging, working through issues one mod might have.  The way skyrim & mods interact under the covers means that scripts/settings from mods are stored in the actual saved file - which in turn can cause all sorts of weird & wacky issues as you enable/disable mods.

The quality of the sexlab mods are generally fantastic - I wish more mods were developed with the same quality & robustness as those you'll find here - but Skyrim is a fickle mistress - so start simple and then add a couple of mods at a time.  Start your game, play it a bit - make sure that skse & mcm register the mods & add the config menus. Once you get the message "MCM registered x new menus" - save the game again.  Then play it a bit - make sure the mods are working as you expect.

Take care with overlapping hotkeys - some of the mods use the same hotkey and work ok, some use the same hotkey and don't (I'm looking at you N key :P).

With Animation issues - not starting or running...

The latest versions work - but you sometimes have to run the IG clean/reset option in Sexlab (I forget it's name right now) - Start a game, open up the sexlab MCM IG panel, it's the last menu option on the left - and then the bottom most button inside the panel that's shown.  Hit reset - tab back to the game & wait until you see a message in the top left corner that it's done & then save the game.  Usually you don't need to reload for the animations to start working - but YMMV.

If you're using the additional zzzAnimations - make sure the sexlab animations are working first - start the game, when zzzAnim is registered with MCM - go into the MCM menu & zzzAnim and make sure it's registered with sexlab.  

It's sometimes hard to determine what's causing issues - esp with things like the animations - so be methodical and make a note of what you've done, what you see/hear.  With animations if the animations don't work and you don't hear any sounds - then the problem/issue is different than if the animation doesn't play and you do hear sounds.

Most of you probably know all this but it might help those new, like myself :)

Small bug I can reproduce.

I've noticed that intermittently during the first animation one character is completely out of alignment, or one character (usually pc but not always) remains standing when they should be kneeling etc. This corrects itself when the second animation kicks in.

This seems to be an issue with the undress animation as if he option is toggled off the problem then stops

I'm sure its already been reported but if not HTH

Small bug I can reproduce.

I've noticed that intermittently during the first animation one character is completely out of alignment, or one character (usually pc but not always) remains standing when they should be kneeling etc. This corrects itself when the second animation kicks in.

This seems to be an issue with the undress animation as if he option is toggled off the problem then stops

I'm sure its already been reported but if not HTH

This has to do  with reading the coordinates of alignment tags correctly  . It is a skyrim engine issue and i have a feeling this is why you have a short cut in sexlab for ( Realign Actors)!

It happens on first time yo run a new animation to the framework! or if you change animations too fast in a low end Pc .....   or in general if you use any hot key too fast for system to cope!

solution is re alignactors key .... in worst cases advance animation one stage and back up WILL fix it !

FROM MY  MOD FIRST PAGE:

b- due to skyrim   weirdness ...  multisequenced animations will not show on first run .. you only get the last frame!    not a big deal really but make sure to watch the new animations twice to get the full effect  this is only an issue on the first run though!

I have been trying to verify that everything is working properly by checking the Sexlab Diary.  I'm suspicious because, after 35+ male and 35+ female partners, the ratings still read "Unskilled" all across the board, and the "Saintly/Experimenting" categories haven't moved since the beginning, despite my 'toon becoming increasingly "slutty" in a fruitless effort to make the meters move. 

If this were the first time that I played this mod (although, this is only the second time I ran version 157.7), I might be more confident that it takes more to get at least one of those meters to budge.  I scrapped the first game I played using version 157.7 partly because I was so sure that there must be something wrong if all categories read "unskilled," except "Foreplay," which displayed "Expert:" if the 'toon was doing enough to get to "Expert" in Foreplay, it made no sense to me that none of the other meters ever moved, at all. 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

shut up dogs.esp=1

Earrings Set1.esp=1

daedric_phelm.esp=1

SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1

Angelic_Demonic.esp=1

calyps-animal-ears.esp=1

RingOFNighteye.esp=1

Zarias_Piercings1.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

GagSFX.esp=1

GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

AngrimApprentice.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

Marriable Serana.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

I am getting this exact problem too, tried re-setting stats to no avail. im saintly (which I always seem to be no matter what I do) and usually debauched , but all skills remain unskilled.

Okay, So I am having issues getting dialogue options. when I say issues... there are none. Using a mod like Radiant Prostitution, all the animations work (don't know about the F/F) but Radiant Prostitution Tweaked, is the only way the animations play. I have done every thing I can think of to get the dialogue options to work like they used to. You know the "Excuse me sir, I'd like to discuss a delicate matter?" though I will say, it does seem a little more realistic, with the aroused, comfort, victim, prostitution, follower mods. people only doing the nasty with you under certain circumstances.

This has to do  with reading the coordinates of alignment tags correctly  . It is a skyrim engine issue and i have a feeling this is why you have a short cut in sexlab for ( Realign Actors)!

It happens on first time yo run a new animation to the framework! or if you change animations too fast in a low end Pc .....   or in general if you use any hot key too fast for system to cope!

solution is re alignactors key .... in worst cases advance animation one stage and back up WILL fix it !

FROM MY  MOD FIRST PAGE:

b- due to skyrim   weirdness ...  multisequenced animations will not show on first run .. you only get the last frame!    not a big deal really but make sure to watch the new animations twice to get the full effect  this is only an issue on the first run though!

So why does deactivating the undress animation fix it?

Surely it should have the reverse effect with the undress animation out of alignment and the next animation working correctly.

Apologies if I'm being a bit dense here