Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I don't know if this issue can be fixed but I thought I would check.  I originally thought it was a problem with Submit so I had posted over there but it turns out it wasn't.

So, I thought I followed the proper update instructions to 1.57 (except didn't do the optional recommended disable of addon mods).  Well, the notification came in-game that said Sexlab updated but the animations weren't working.  I then disabled the addons and updated the FNIS data again.  This time the animations worked but everything only worked perfectly if I use Matchmaker and it's limited animation list.  If I use the editor or add back in an addon, I encounter a problem: if I initiate the scene in 1st person, I am stuck in that view looking straight ahead until the animation is scheduled to end.  No camera controls work; TFC, NUM3, or even U.  If I initiate the scene in 3rd person, I can see the animation working but the view is stuck directly behind me, again with no control over the camera until the animation ends.  Also, the partner has stripped but my character is fully clothed (I'm playing as male FYI).  Note: if I type in TFC once or press NUM3 once, the camera goes into TFC mode after the animation ends.

I even tried removing Sexlab to use the Save Cleaner but then Skyrim crashed as it reached the main menu where you start or load a game.  I re-enabled Sexlab with the addons disabled and the game was able to start.  I loaded my save and typed in the console what was necessary for Save Cleaner and exited the game to clean it.  Then I reloaded the new save but still had the same problem.

However, if I start a new game, everything works normally.  Is my save file a lost cause and no Sexlab for me without a new game?

If you find the hotkeys aren't working - try going into the hotkey editor, click on the key you have an issue with to set it - and set it to the same key.

I had this issue once - it was due to the keycodes being sent not matching up with what was expected - its a handy way to test your keyboard setup with skyrim.

It's a little quirky..

Once you're sure the keyboard is sending the right key data - try again.

I sometimes have to press 0 to change animation to get the first one to play - otherwise we just stand there in our birthday suit lookin' pretty :D

I have been trying to verify that everything is working properly by checking the Sexlab Diary.  I'm suspicious because, after 35+ male and 35+ female partners, the ratings still read "Unskilled" all across the board, and the "Saintly/Experimenting" categories haven't moved since the beginning, despite my 'toon becoming increasingly "slutty" in a fruitless effort to make the meters move. 

If this were the first time that I played this mod (although, this is only the second time I ran version 157.7), I might be more confident that it takes more to get at least one of those meters to budge.  I scrapped the first game I played using version 157.7 partly because I was so sure that there must be something wrong if all categories read "unskilled," except "Foreplay," which displayed "Expert:" if the 'toon was doing enough to get to "Expert" in Foreplay, it made no sense to me that none of the other meters ever moved, at all. 

I'm including my load order, in case that helps....

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

Qasmoke Travel Spell.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

When Vampires Attack.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

shut up dogs.esp=1

Earrings Set1.esp=1

daedric_phelm.esp=1

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1

Angelic_Demonic.esp=1

StreakerPerksNoReq_2013-05-29.esp=1

calyps-animal-ears.esp=1

StarExpandedJewelry.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1

RingOFNighteye.esp=1

Zarias_Piercings1.esp=1

Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1

Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1

GagSFX.esp=1

GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1

Devious Devices - Gags+.esp=1

Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

AngrimApprentice.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

Marriable Serana.esp=1

Marriable Serana HF.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

I am getting this exact problem too, tried re-setting stats to no avail. im saintly (which I always seem to be no matter what I do) and usually debauched , but all skills remain unskilled.

Through incessant activity, my 'toon eventually got to "unusually horny" after having sex non-stop for about a game week; and, again, the "foreplay" rating climbed into "expert" territory, while she remained "unskilled" at everything else.

I tried uninstalling SD+ to see if that might help; but, after using the in-game menues for uninstalling and waiting for the o.k. to log out and uninstall, when I tried to log back in, my game CTD-ed as soon as I tried to start it.  So, once again, it's back to a totally clean install.  I'm getting EXTREMELY frustrated and pissed at this shit.  If these bugs were posted, I wouldn't have to experiment, myself, and risk terminally fucking-up my game over and over, again.  My apologies if there was anything already posted about this version of Sexlab not working correctly that I couldn't find, or if any of the mods I'm using state: "Warning: Use of this mod will cause Sexlab to fail," and I didn't catch it (apart from SD+, which may be buggy only if you install it into an existing game, or may be buggy, no matter what you do-- I was never quite clear on that.  This was the first time I took a chance on SD+ working in a new game.  Much as I want to play with it-- especially since the old version isn't supported, anymore-- with my Sexlab games just failing for apparently no reason, I'm just afraid of it, at this point.  It would be different if I could uninstall it according to the instructions and my game wouldn't be CTD-bombed...).

Over the past four months, I've started four new games, with 'toons getting as far as mastering four of the magic classes and becoming the arch-mage; head of the Dark Brotherhood; getting Auriel's Bow; becoming leader of the Companions; and destroying Alduin.  I've never quite done all of them at once, mastered even a third of the shouts, or gotten any further in the game before I either ran into some instability in Sexlab that forced me to reinstall, or I started getting CTD's as a result of trying to uninstall, reinstall or update something that wasn't working properly.  I'm going out of my mind with how BORING it is re-playing the same parts of the game over and over and over to get back to the places where I was before I had to reinstall... for the fifth time, now.  Not the fifth time, ever-- the fifth time in four months.  If I counted all of the times I reinstalled this game since I bought it trying to fix this kind of thing... I couldn't even begin to count. 

I've got a migraine that's splitting my head open atm, so, that's contributing to why I'm extra-upset at losing all of my progress, again, and needing to reinstall, again.  And, because I don't have any idea whether what I'm going to be installing this time will work any better than what failed the last time(s), I'm starting out feeling pretty discouraged and pessimistic about the whole thing.  *Sigh* 

I had a problem yesterday with the mouse & some keys - basically I wasn't able to use any forge/tanning rack/etc and in animated scenes the mouse would only move up/down.

After checking/rechecking mods & then googling I found it was due to the animation loop being stuck..

Bringing up the console & typing tai() reset things & turned animations off - running it again turned it on.

It was a handy learning curve as later the submit plugin (I was jumped from behind and decided for a change to not resist... my eyes :s) caused the problem again.

I noticed that with animations off from tai() npc dialog wasn't advancing - so if you use it to reset your animations - make sure you read the output from the command and turn it  on again.

Another issue I've been having was with the SlaveTats plugin - one of my favs.

Applying a tat to an npc the plugin would complete immediately (it usually takes a few seconds to run its course) and no tats would be applied.

The problem was that MO (Mod Organiser - the 1.2.1 version) is currently having issues with dll's in the skse/plugins folder - so you need to install the dll's manually.

A quick way to do this is to:

1. open up your skyrim folder with explorer & navigate to data/skse/plugins,
  2. open MO - goto the Data tab on the right, Navigate & Open the Data/SKSE/plugins in the tree - you'll see 2 columns in MO - the filename/dll name & the plugin name
  3. one plugin at a time
  • drag the files from MO to the explorer folder (unfortunately this moves rather than copies - hence c2)
  • in the left panel in MO - right click the plugin & reinstall (you'll need to have downloaded the plugin via MO NMM's integration or still have the download available)

The problem with slavetats is that it was using funcs from RaceMenu - which has uses a dll helper.

Is it possible to add/manage some voices to make some of them only appear in rape scenarios some in not rape and some in both?

I mean like dividing the voicesets in lustful moanin and desperate crying. you could make some additions to the sound menu where you probably will be able to divide the voices in different groups like rape and no rape.

i know it is possible to have different sounds with oral animations than with vaginal and anal like getting "mmmmhph" instead of "oooooh yeeeees"

so why nobody havent done such a mod yet or is it sheer impossible?

Just an suggestion :)

Good to know I'm not the only one who thought of that. :)

I second the motion, it's somewhat disturbing to hear my character enjoying himself when he should be protesting, calling for help or at least crying out in pain.

Hey, so curious to see if my skeletons/meshes were wrong, I completely reinstalled the game, and only installed the essential mods in order to test the animations.

That means, I installed SexLab and its dependencies, and FNIS, and SexLab Romance.

So, this is with Skyrim's default body meshes, and skeletons. The only thing changed in the mesh folder was was FNIS did.

And, here's what I get:

attachicon.gifhand1.jpgattachicon.gifhand2.jpgattachicon.gifhand3.jpgattachicon.gifhand4.jpg

attachicon.gifhand5.jpgattachicon.gifhand6.jpgattachicon.gifmeshes.jpg

So, it's pretty obvious how the hands squish up, right? It's a little harder to see it on the girl's hands, but I'm sure it's affecting her as well, comparing the lengths of Hand6 to the previous shot.

So, now that I've shown that it affects the default skeleton/meshes. Is there a clear combo of skeletons and meshes that this doesn't happen with? Anyone have a working combo?

Thanks for any info. I'm curious if this can be corrected or not, without redoing the animations or anything like that. If not, then I can live with it.

You may have already thought of this, but the first thing I notice is that your girl is pretty tall.  Have you selected the option to resize actors (can't remember exactly what it's called)?  If you have, try turning it off; if you haven't, I doubt turning it on would help but it's worth a try, yeah?

I have been trying to verify that everything is working properly by checking the Sexlab Diary.  I'm suspicious because, after 35+ male and 35+ female partners, the ratings still read "Unskilled" all across the board, and the "Saintly/Experimenting" categories haven't moved since the beginning, despite my 'toon becoming increasingly "slutty" in a fruitless effort to make the meters move. 

If this were the first time that I played this mod (although, this is only the second time I ran version 157.7), I might be more confident that it takes more to get at least one of those meters to budge.  I scrapped the first game I played using version 157.7 partly because I was so sure that there must be something wrong if all categories read "unskilled," except "Foreplay," which displayed "Expert:" if the 'toon was doing enough to get to "Expert" in Foreplay, it made no sense to me that none of the other meters ever moved, at all. 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

shut up dogs.esp=1

Earrings Set1.esp=1

daedric_phelm.esp=1

SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1

Angelic_Demonic.esp=1

calyps-animal-ears.esp=1

RingOFNighteye.esp=1

Zarias_Piercings1.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

GagSFX.esp=1

GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

AngrimApprentice.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

Marriable Serana.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

I am getting this exact problem too, tried re-setting stats to no avail. im saintly (which I always seem to be no matter what I do) and usually debauched , but all skills remain unskilled.

Through incessant activity, my 'toon eventually got to "unusually horny" after having sex non-stop for about a game week; and, again, the "foreplay" rating climbed into "expert" territory, while she remained "unskilled" at everything else.

I tried uninstalling SD+ to see if that might help; but, after using the in-game menues for uninstalling and waiting for the o.k. to log out and uninstall, when I tried to log back in, my game CTD-ed as soon as I tried to start it.  So, once again, it's back to a totally clean install.  I'm getting EXTREMELY frustrated and pissed at this shit.  If these bugs were posted, I wouldn't have to experiment, myself, and risk terminally fucking-up my game over and over, again.  My apologies if there was anything already posted about this version of Sexlab not working correctly that I couldn't find, or if any of the mods I'm using state: "Warning: Use of this mod will cause Sexlab to fail," and I didn't catch it (apart from SD+, which may be buggy only if you install it into an existing game, or may be buggy, no matter what you do-- I was never quite clear on that.  This was the first time I took a chance on SD+ working in a new game.  Much as I want to play with it-- especially since the old version isn't supported, anymore-- with my Sexlab games just failing for apparently no reason, I'm just afraid of it, at this point.  It would be different if I could uninstall it according to the instructions and my game wouldn't be CTD-bombed...).

Over the past four months, I've started four new games, with 'toons getting as far as mastering four of the magic classes and becoming the arch-mage; head of the Dark Brotherhood; getting Auriel's Bow; becoming leader of the Companions; and destroying Alduin.  I've never quite done all of them at once, mastered even a third of the shouts, or gotten any further in the game before I either ran into some instability in Sexlab that forced me to reinstall, or I started getting CTD's as a result of trying to uninstall, reinstall or update something that wasn't working properly.  I'm going out of my mind with how BORING it is re-playing the same parts of the game over and over and over to get back to the places where I was before I had to reinstall... for the fifth time, now.  Not the fifth time, ever-- the fifth time in four months.  If I counted all of the times I reinstalled this game since I bought it trying to fix this kind of thing... I couldn't even begin to count. 

I've got a migraine that's splitting my head open atm, so, that's contributing to why I'm extra-upset at losing all of my progress, again, and needing to reinstall, again.  And, because I don't have any idea whether what I'm going to be installing this time will work any better than what failed the last time(s), I'm starting out feeling pretty discouraged and pessimistic about the whole thing.  *Sigh* 

My reply will run a bit off-topic, but if you're not already using it, I strongly recommend getting and learning the intricacies of Mod Organizer.  (It can be complicated and daunting at first, but becomes easier to manage with time.)  A full reinstall seems like an awful drastic measure for any mod that isn't working, especially when there are tools available that might clear up some problems.  I saw someone link a SexLab stats generator somewhere and if a single mod is causing problems to the point it needs to be uninstalled, a save game cleaner might limit the damage caused by removing that mod.

In short, I'd suggest trying to work around your problems rather than reinstall the game.  That feels way too much like playing a hardcore character.

I had a problem yesterday with the mouse & some keys - basically I wasn't able to use any forge/tanning rack/etc and in animated scenes the mouse would only move up/down.

After checking/rechecking mods & then googling I found it was due to the animation loop being stuck..

Bringing up the console & typing tai() reset things & turned animations off - running it again turned it on.

It was a handy learning curve as later the submit plugin (I was jumped from behind and decided for a change to not resist... my eyes :s) caused the problem again.

I noticed that with animations off from tai() npc dialog wasn't advancing - so if you use it to reset your animations - make sure you read the output from the command and turn it  on again.

Applying a tat to an npc the plugin would complete immediately (it usually takes a few seconds to run its course) and no tats would be applied.

The problem was that MO (Mod Organiser - the 1.2.1 version) is currently having issues with dll's in the skse/plugins folder - so you need to install the dll's manually.

1. open up your skyrim folder with explorer & navigate to data/skse/plugins,
  2. open MO - goto the Data tab on the right, Navigate & Open the Data/SKSE/plugins in the tree - you'll see 2 columns in MO - the filename/dll name & the plugin name
  3. one plugin at a time
  • drag the files from MO to the explorer folder (unfortunately this moves rather than copies - hence c2)
  • in the left panel in MO - right click the plugin & reinstall (you'll need to have downloaded the plugin via MO NMM's integration or still have the download available)

The problem with slavetats is that it was using funcs from RaceMenu - which has uses a dll helper.

Thanks, I'll try that except I don't use Mod Organizer.  However, if I can't get this resolved soon, I might just redo it all, use MO, and cheat up to my current level, stats, and completed missions to get back to where I am.  Only thing is, items I've collected will be difficult to get again, especially if they were acquired from a mission.  I'm guessing if I cheat to complete a mission, I won't automatically receive the item in my inventory.

I just reinstalled everything (without SD+, this time), ran around testing the mod, and I'm still having the problem with the meters stuck at "Unskilled."  So, apparently, I screwed-up that other game for no reason.

Can anyone please tell me what's going on with this?  Beyond all probability, am I, and one other person, the only ones experiencing this phenomenon with the technique ratings being stuck at "Unskilled?"  Is this the way the mod is supposed to be working with the current version of Sexlab?  Is there something that I didn't "activate" properly in some MCM menu I can't find?  Are you, now, supposed to use a technique 500 times instead of 50 times to advance it, and I'm just confused by how quickly I used to get the meter to advance at least one category?  If so, why can I get the "Foreplay" meter into "Expert" while everything else remains at "Unskilled?"

I didn't make the mistake of playing too much of my game as I tried to figure this stuff out, this time.  My 'toon is just whoring around Whiterun and Riften, trying to make the meters move... in vain.  Before I waste any more time on what may be a fool's errand, I wanted to try to get an answer.

Hey, so curious to see if my skeletons/meshes were wrong, I completely reinstalled the game, and only installed the essential mods in order to test the animations.

That means, I installed SexLab and its dependencies, and FNIS, and SexLab Romance.

So, this is with Skyrim's default body meshes, and skeletons. The only thing changed in the mesh folder was was FNIS did.

And, here's what I get:

attachicon.gifhand1.jpgattachicon.gifhand2.jpgattachicon.gifhand3.jpgattachicon.gifhand4.jpg

attachicon.gifhand5.jpgattachicon.gifhand6.jpgattachicon.gifmeshes.jpg

So, it's pretty obvious how the hands squish up, right? It's a little harder to see it on the girl's hands, but I'm sure it's affecting her as well, comparing the lengths of Hand6 to the previous shot.

So, now that I've shown that it affects the default skeleton/meshes. Is there a clear combo of skeletons and meshes that this doesn't happen with? Anyone have a working combo?

Thanks for any info. I'm curious if this can be corrected or not, without redoing the animations or anything like that. If not, then I can live with it.

You may have already thought of this, but the first thing I notice is that your girl is pretty tall.  Have you selected the option to resize actors (can't remember exactly what it's called)?  If you have, try turning it off; if you haven't, I doubt turning it on would help but it's worth a try, yeah?

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

actorEvents.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

shut up dogs.esp=1

Earrings Set1.esp=1

daedric_phelm.esp=1

SuccubusByNausicaa.esp=1

Angelic_Demonic.esp=1

calyps-animal-ears.esp=1

RingOFNighteye.esp=1

Zarias_Piercings1.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

GagSFX.esp=1

GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

DD - Interactions.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

AngrimApprentice.esp=1

Devious Cidhna.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

Marriable Serana.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

My reply will run a bit off-topic, but if you're not already using it, I strongly recommend getting and learning the intricacies of Mod Organizer.  (It can be complicated and daunting at first, but becomes easier to manage with time.)  A full reinstall seems like an awful drastic measure for any mod that isn't working, especially when there are tools available that might clear up some problems.  I saw someone link a SexLab stats generator somewhere and if a single mod is causing problems to the point it needs to be uninstalled, a save game cleaner might limit the damage caused by removing that mod.

In short, I'd suggest trying to work around your problems rather than reinstall the game.  That feels way too much like playing a hardcore character.

Tell me what animations you're running where you see this behavior.  I will see what they look like within Max.  I recall running into an issue like this before and, to be honest, sometimes the .kf exporter does not play nice and can cause some oddball behavior.

Can anyone please tell me what's going on with this?  Beyond all probability, am I, and one other person, the only ones experiencing this phenomenon with the technique ratings being stuck at "Unskilled?"  Is this the way the mod is supposed to be working with the current version of Sexlab?  

I'm having the exact same problem, actually. I'm at "Saintly" in purity and "Experimenting", and lewd level hardly changes at all. All my skills read as 'unskilled'. 

It looks to me from reading the source files that the problem is due to there being a short delay, dependent on 'Voice Delay', where skills are updated. The function that updates the skills has a restriction on it that prevents small numbers from being added to the skill pool for updating. However, because of the short delay between updates, for the most part only small numbers will ever be passed to it, and therefore no skills will be added to the pool. 

Why does foreplay increase? It looks like foreplay skill is only increased during SexLab "leadin' animations, or the animations that optionally play before all other animations. In the case of Foreplay, skill is updated at the end of the foreplay set, so the numbers are big enough to pass the function.

Purity seems to be constantly increasing not because purity is actually being calculated from the animations, but, unless I'm mistaken, because of what looks like a typo that causes your partner's purity skill level to be added to your purity stat at the end of every animation instead. If the typo didn't exist, it would be nothing also.

You can eventually get lucky, over time, and skills will increase. Or certain types of animation setups (rape, etc) will increase lewd outside of the updates. Also, because SexLab uses GetCurrentRealTime() for its skill calculation, if you enter the menu mode it pauses the game and the animations, but still counts time spent in the menu for the purposes of calculating skill.

Of course I could be wrong. Its just from what I understand of it. I'm not sure what to say if no one else has a problem.

I messed around with increasing voice delay, and it seemed to help for some animations, sometimes (especially solo), but its not really a fix. At all.

is it possible with some mod to control npc-npc sex with hotkeys same way as pc-npc can be controlled?

can somebody pls explain if I initiate npc-npc sex with like matchmaker or other sexlab mod, is there any way for me to control their alignment with hotkeys?

if not can it be added in future sexlab version?

Dayelyte

The hands have been like this on all sex animations for as long as I can remember in Skyrim whatever skeleton I have used.  As no one else commented on it I decided to stop being fussy and get used to each of the fingers on hands being one digit short.  If you do find a fix I would be so very happy  :shy:   :shy:   :shy: 

Ailsa, it depends. As I said earlier, I never had a problem with hands issues. I'm using dimonized UNP skinny body, XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS, Top model skinny body and Fitness skinny. Even before discovering top model mod, have had no any problems with it. I also using UNP or UNPetite - Hmm What To Wear and all this works great in my game. :)

is it possible with some mod to control npc-npc sex with hotkeys same way as pc-npc can be controlled?

can somebody pls explain if I initiate npc-npc sex with like matchmaker or other sexlab mod, is there any way for me to control their alignment with hotkeys?

if not can it be added in future sexlab version?

Did somebody say future version??????????????????????

in that case I would like to say pls pls pls :

*  give us the ability to change actors mid animations!  :)

Dayelyte

The hands have been like this on all sex animations for as long as I can remember in Skyrim whatever skeleton I have used.  As no one else commented on it I decided to stop being fussy and get used to each of the fingers on hands being one digit short.  If you do find a fix I would be so very happy  :shy:   :shy:   :shy: 

Same here, all standard animation from sexlab have blocky hands for me, only new ones seem to be free of the issue.

Updated my FNIS this morning to the latest version 5.1 (Behavior & Creature) and now my game is freezing at the end of Sexlab animations, during dress up. I'm using the latest version of the framework, 1.57.

I've tried doing a cleaning and importing my old Sexlab settings but the problem persists. I've also tried going back to the previous version of FNIS and it's still freezing. Next thing to do is try removing Sexlab and reinstalling. Anybody else run into this?

Updated my FNIS this morning to the latest version 5.1 (Behavior & Creature) and now my game is freezing at the end of Sexlab animations, during dress up. I'm using the latest version of the framework, 1.57.

I've tried doing a cleaning and importing my old Sexlab settings but the problem persists. I've also tried going back to the previous version of FNIS and it's still freezing. Next thing to do is try removing Sexlab and reinstalling. Anybody else run into this?

I had a post about an issue. some where there is a mod conflict that i will find as i activate sexlab addons again 1 by 1.

To your problem I recently installed the new FNIS (within the last hour) and the new sexy walk mod (with a little tinkering to what animations are used) and I had no problem with freezing or anything at end of sex. everything went smoothly.

There's only one other mod that I installed this morning at the same time... the new follower mod Sofia on the Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

And I think that might be the problem. I think one of her clothing scripts is interfering with the dress up script of the Sexlab framework.

I'm speculating, of course, but I went back to an earlier save right before I updated FNIS and installed Sofia and  was able to get a Sexlab animation to complete without freezing but had to button through a bunch of Clothing Script prompts from SKSE.

• open up your skyrim folder with explorer & navigate to data/skse/plugins,
  • open MO - goto the Data tab on the right, Navigate & Open the Data/SKSE/plugins in the tree - you'll see 2 columns in MO - the filename/dll name & the plugin name
  • one plugin at a time

Thanks, I'll try that except I don't use Mod Organizer.  However, if I can't get this resolved soon, I might just redo it all, use MO, and cheat up to my current level, stats, and completed missions to get back to where I am.  Only thing is, items I've collected will be difficult to get again, especially if they were acquired from a mission.  I'm guessing if I cheat to complete a mission, I won't automatically receive the item in my inventory.

If you switch to using MO, be aware that you can use MO to find what mods you need to match an existing save game and install them so that you can continue using any existing save game. MO also allows you to create profiles so as a for instance you can have a toon where you have a certain set of mods active and a different toon with a different set of mods active. Switching between them is as easy as selecting an option in a drop down.

There is a new hotfix for this Sofia follower that I believe has fixed the problem I'm having. No more freezing during dressup portion of the animations. But I think this follower mod might still conflict with followers dressing up after an animation. This is not with the latest FNIS, though. That will be my next test.

There is a new hotfix for this Sofia follower that I believe has fixed the problem I'm having. No more freezing during dressup portion of the animations. But I think this follower mod might still conflict with followers dressing up after an animation. This is not with the latest FNIS, though. That will be my next test.

I think we're in the same boat.

Mine was/is doing a similar thing...

They position, strip, play sounds, auto advance, but no anims... they just stand there.

My fist thought was, it must be the Behavior files.

So I ran FNIS Gen.

Nope. same problem.

I havent done any major troubleshooting yet but notable recent mods installed was

FNIS 5.1 / Sexy Walk / Sofia (with Sofia Quick Fix2)  / Skyrim Slut Shout - v2_2