Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

dont you have add an strip option for the arrow ? i didnt found it in the MCM menu and my character keep is arrow during sex .... (i know i can retire myself the arrow before sex, but i m lazy ^^ and i prefer an auto-unequip/equip  option for this)

The arrow is probably a "Misc" (not exacly the one that says Misc) slot under all the main slots. I'm using Auto Unequip Arrows Mod which is quite useful, always remove the arrows whenever i unequip my bow. :P

Misc don't work. Obviously, when you equip sex spell you can't equip bow and arrow, therefore isn't necessary autounequip mod. The problem is NPCs don't unequip arrows, and also some NPC strip clothes but then equip a dagger.

dont you have add an strip option for the arrow ? i didnt found it in the MCM menu and my character keep is arrow during sex .... (i know i can retire myself the arrow before sex, but i m lazy ^^ and i prefer an auto-unequip/equip  option for this)

The arrow is probably a "Misc" (not exacly the one that says Misc) slot under all the main slots. I'm using Auto Unequip Arrows Mod which is quite useful, always remove the arrows whenever i unequip my bow. :P

Misc don't work. Obviously, when you equip sex spell you can't equip bow and arrow, therefore isn't necessary autounequip mod. The problem is NPCs don't unequip arrows, and also some NPC strip clothes but then equip a dagger.

Hmm.. That's true. I just tested with my follower and she didn't unequip arrows even though i marked pretty much everything to be stripped.

She unequips if i set my auto-unequip ammo to followers. But nothing can be done for NPCs right now.

Also noticed that my "Temptress Arm Band" did not strip as well.

I tried this and seems to work well. Any recommended spots to try these positions? Anywhere I go there is no level ground lol. Even in buildings I think the character reads the ground under the floor, yet their bodys cant go thru the floor so they get misaligned if you know what I mean.

hahaha i found the problem,...btw everyone listen up this is why none of your blowjobs ever align..

absolutely nothing to do with meshes,...its the skeleton,...for the male,...which is pointless

males dont even have meshes to use the breast bones so its completely 100% useless to have any skeleton .hkx or .nif in your character assets folder

You only need the female ones in the female folder so

in your character assets folder located in data/meshes/actors/character directory delete 

skeleton.hkx

skeleton.nif

skeletonbeast.nif

This will make skyrim pull the vanilla male skeleton from the main .bsa

Your character assets female folder leave those alone,....either CHSBHC or xp's or whatever will all work fine

Use the script I recompiled,....then I can almost promise you that you will see the most perfectly aligned 3 way ever

Seriously, all custom skeletons do in a male folder is cause shit to go bad,...thats why I always use vanilla male skeleton. 100% reliable. 

I bet this will autofix all of your blowjob problems.

The bathing beauties mod adds a build with level outside patios,....I use that,..but there are places in vanilla like dragonsreach Jarl hall in whiterun,....near the practice dummies behind companions hall,...or in the companions basement theres a large hallway. 

Yes, try Auto Unequip Ammo ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10753 )

@Arrok

When I move the skeleton files you mentioned, the females lose their BBP effect. I toss the files in female assets but still no change.. 

You cant just put the skeleton .hkx and .nifs into the female folder and not rename them to skeleton_female.hkx .nif ect.

Its ok though, I'm really unhappy with the custom skeleton bug right now, so i'll be working on a solution to the blowjob alignments while still able to keep the male skeleton files.

Now that I know the problem,...I can find the solution,...

Previously we just didnt know what was causing the misalignment,...meshes, the animation, scripts, skeleton ect.

We're heading in the right direction knowing its the skeleton.

Female with strapon tends to redress when i change to a different animations, is this happening to anyone else?

yup, to me too. :) And to my boyfriend too. It seems it always happens.

Where can I find a Gf that lets me play with other girls with strapons haha.

Female with strapon tends to redress when i change to a different animations, is this happening to anyone else?

yup, to me too. :) And to my boyfriend too. It seems it always happens.

Where can I find a Gf that lets me play with other girls with strapons haha.

KINKAY

god damn, THQ have delete/uninstall CoH2 beta of my HDD without send message or something....i m angry sooo angry, i think i go use the sexlab in all npc in skyrim for revenge , every npc, even the draugr (if i can ^^)

jackbite69 , i have this problem too sometime ^^ or similar problem, generally when i use the bed, 1 character appear in bed and the other appear at side of the bed or in the air ^^

work good, but weird after i save the game and quit, i have CTD when i restart the game( load the save), i need load the save and restart game another time and it work .weird O_O

Looks like my question got buried, so I'll repeat:

So a question, or perhaps a request. Is there any way to specify which actor assumes the dominant position in a sex act without having to use the victim= parameter in StartSex()?

The reason is this. SexiS was set up with separate options to strip depending on nothing more than the gender of the participants. If I use the victim= flag in SexLab, the stripping is based on the victim/aggressor settings and not the male/female settings. Since I like my CFNM action, I'd like to be able to use the male/female strip options, but I would also like to reinstate my male is always dominant flag in the RandomSex settings.

Someone commented in my mod thread that Actor[0] always appears to take the submissive position in the animations. Can you confirm that this is true, or is there another way to make this work? I've had a number of requests (myself included!) to restore the "Male is always dominant" parameter in my mod to the way it was in the SexiS version.

Guest Devianza

god damn, THQ have delete/uninstall CoH2 beta of my HDD without send message or something....i m angry sooo angry, i think i go use the sexlab in all npc in skyrim for revenge , every npc, even the draugr (if i can ^^)

Actually, you may want to take your hostility out on Sega since they bought the COH franchise from THQ back in January.  However, if THQ pulled it from your hdd, you may want to call Ghostbusters seeing as how as of January of this year, THQ has been six feet under.  Sure, the website is still up but they no longer own any of their big franchises.  Take 2 now has the WWE license, Ubisoft has South Park, Crytek has Homefront, Sega has COH, and Koch Media has Saints Row.

Anywho, getting back on topic.

While using Working Girl, I noticed one of the two anal animations it uses is boogered up pretty bad.  Working Girl uses two animations for the anal stage, one is from Sexis, its the one where the female PC is on her knees and as the position transitions the npc pulls her up and holds her by the neck with her arms behind her back.  That animation still works fine.  But the second animation is one I've never seen before, and I can't explain what type of pose it is because the alignment is so far off its impossible to tell.  Sometimes the pc is in front of the npc but about 3 inches away, sometimes the pc is on the left of the npc, and other times the pc is behind the npc.  The pose also at times causes the game to ctd with a C+ runtime error the second it is triggered.  I can't help but think it is an AP pose because I've had C+ issues with AP poses in the past with AP. As for Sexlab 3b, I don't want to jinx things but so far I'm not getting the frequent ctd's anymore since I applied it.  Of course I've said updates in the past have fixed the ctd issues and then they came back like an hour later so I'm going to knock on some wood in a second.

Awesome work Ashal, thanks for sharing.  Is there a way to add the cum effects to males as well?  I see there's the option for female/female couples and was curious why the male/male couples don't get the same opportunity.

So a question, or perhaps a request. Is there any way to specify which actor assumes the dominant position in a sex act without having to use the victim= parameter in StartSex()?

The reason is this. SexiS was set up with separate options to strip depending on nothing more than the gender of the participants. If I use the victim= flag in SexLab, the stripping is based on the victim/aggressor settings and not the male/female settings. Since I like my CFNM action, I'd like to be able to use the male/female strip options, but I would also like to reinstate my male is always dominant flag in the RandomSex settings.

Someone commented in my mod thread that Actor[0] always appears to take the submissive position in the animations. Can you confirm that this is true, or is there another way to make this work? I've had a number of requests (myself included!) to restore the "Male is always dominant" parameter in my mod to the way it was in the SexiS version.

sexActor[0] is female in all current animations except male masturbation

sexActor[1] is male in all current animations except tricycle and tribadism

Their position in an animation is 100% based on the order they are in the actor array and the animation they are playing.

Actors follow their gender strip options independent of the position they are in intended gender.

Setting victim to an actor has 0 effect on what position somebody takes in the animation, again that's all array order. It does however have a major effect on what default animations it will pick if it was pass none as it will default to aggressive animations, an animation always picks the victim as the location to start sex unless otherwise set in the startsex arguments, the moans picked for that that actor  will more heavily lean toward rape-y moans, and the stripping options for all involved changes to victim for victim and aggressor for the rest.

Considering almost all of the aggressive type features rely on a victim being set to be used and you have the option to change victim/aggressor strip options, I'd suggest still using a victim if the mod is intended to be that type.

Thanks, worked pretty well except for sex in bed. That was fine until I switched positions then it was all over the place, half off the bed and in the air. On flat surfaces where they have room (no objects to interfere) animations played very well. Thanks again this is great, nice work.

i have see something funny....during fight, i use spell on me and on 1 ennemis, we make sex, and all the other ennemis around stop fight and let us make sex ^^ it continu to move and all but they just ignore my character and after the sex end (fall inconscious) the ennemis attack again ^^

i think you should found what happen and let the ennemis attack even during sex (maybe an risk of bug CTD if the player is killed during sex) , but this is very weird and funny XDD

i have see something funny....during fight, i use spell on me and on 1 ennemis, we make sex, and all the other ennemis around stop fight and let us make sex ^^ it continu to move and all but they just ignore my character and after the sex end (fall inconscious) the ennemis attack again ^^

i think you should found what happen and let the ennemis attack even during sex (maybe an risk of bug CTD if the player is killed during sex) , but this is very weird and funny XDD

That would cause problems with combat rape pluggins when they are available if the enemy could attack you during the sex act.Actually it would cause problems with the "humilate" enchant I have in mine.

i was wondering if there would be away to add dialog to have sex its a great mod only lacking dialog?

That would be down to modders - However Ashal was kind enough to help me out with some (actually one main) issues that I was having using the SexLab framework to create a mod that does this very thing!

Now that I have got the basic test version working expect a first release of a mod that initiates sex through dialogue something this evening* :)

* Subject to earthquakes, godzilla attacks, zombie outbreaks, world ending scenarios, me not screwing something else basic up in the process!!!!! But hopefully this evening :)

sexActor[0] is female in all current animations except male masturbation

sexActor[1] is male in all current animations except tricycle and tribadism

Their position in an animation is 100% based on the order they are in the actor array and the animation they are playing.

Actors follow their gender strip options independent of the position they are in intended gender.

Setting victim to an actor has 0 effect on what position somebody takes in the animation, again that's all array order. It does however have a major effect on what default animations it will pick if it was pass none as it will default to aggressive animations, an animation always picks the victim as the location to start sex unless otherwise set in the startsex arguments, the moans picked for that that actor  will more heavily lean toward rape-y moans, and the stripping options for all involved changes to victim for victim and aggressor for the rest.

Considering almost all of the aggressive type features rely on a victim being set to be used and you have the option to change victim/aggressor strip options, I'd suggest still using a victim if the mod is intended to be that type.

Thanks for the answer. This gives me a couple of ideas now...