Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

@Ashal

Can you implement timers to give the duration of any particular animation, accessible via your callback system?

Sent you a pm.

Duration of a stage or duration of a whole animation?

Gonna be working on new threeway animations for this. Also, going to edit and greatly improve the existing threeway,..as it was rushed for testing 3 way animations. (hence the single stage)

Congrats Ashal,....im gonna be testing this bad boy this weekend,...and will soon be deciding the best way to support it.  (At this time I'm thinking of going back to making replacers so people can try them as I finish them, then once you implement them via update,..i'll remove those and continue replacing the same positions). 

Let me know what you think about that,....reason I'm thinking of doing replacers again is b/c its just too much work to update the .esm for one single animation,...I figure its better to just offer replacers for a few animations until they are implemented by you together 2, 3, or more positions at a time.  

Also, I'll make an overall single download resource animation folder for modders with standalone story type mods.

Before I do anything though, I'm gonna heavily test the animation positioning and familiarizing myself with the parts of your API relevant to animation.  

@Ashal

Can you implement timers to give the duration of any particular animation, accessible via your callback system?

Sent you a pm.

Duration of a stage or duration of a whole animation?

Duration of an animation I think.  So if the user changes from doggie to missionary, I would like to know the duration of the doggie, and later on, the duration of the missionary.  Now that you mention it, duration of the stage would be useful too.  :-)

Thanks. 

awwww....my characters have appear mixed with an table ^^ and immediatly CTD...awww, no cool ! :(

edit: hm hm , ok , sorry but i uninstall the mod for now ......

after sex , waiting 5 minutes turn around in the inn = CTD if i try save or go out (yeah, i know, classic bug, but i have wait and all)

try make sex second time 5 minutes after the first time (try to make 2 time sex in one game = immediatly CTD

try 3some = CTD

try make 2 npc sex together without my characters = CTD

only my character with npc work , but after i have use it = CTD

i didnt say its your fault, your mod, maybe another one make conflict, but i prefer wait a little and try next update of the mod for now ^^ , its very good mod, worked good and suddently impossible to make it work correctly (i didnt have change anything)... i keep an eye on this mod and wait the next version , maybe the next one work perfect for me ^^

Geat Job!! Revison 2 works just fine for me. 

Ashal: are you still going to implement facial experssions in to the mod? If so here's alink to some japanese mod which has some feature concerning experssions (maybe you already know it but here: http://msidentity.blog8.fc2.com/blog-entry-21.html

I can't DL it cus 4shared ain't allowed where i'm writing this from so i haven't tested this myself yet.

just found a strange thing. after installing rev2. my sound was at 0.00 after i installed it. no idea why

i havent even touched the sound setting. just terned it up and it was fine. just saying.

Sounds like (no pun intended) you didn't clean your save before upgrading by running Clean System in the menu.

Issue / Bug report:

Revision2 (but with one pex file [sslBaseThread.pex] from Rev1 package to avoid/reduce a lot CTDs).

Situation: 

a. Make two npcs to have sex with target spell.

b. Before they finish, casted spell on me and another npc.

Result:

1. The first couple, when finish the sex, stay stuck into their last pre-climax (or pre-ragdoll) position, redress in that postion, still stuck UNTIL I have finished mine.

2. Some other npc walking around nearby, previously involved in sex actions from this mod, are "locked" in their place even if still walking (walk on place) UNTIL I have finished my action.

Reproducible, every time I have sex with a NPC using spells, the nearby other NPCs, ONLY if previously (short time) or actually involved in actions (solo or coupled doesn't matter) are like "freezed" in place.

It's like a sort of general ToggleAI command called by my own action during the entire time of my own action.

EDIT: Note: this issue doesn't happen if I start my sex action using the new Shane244's WorkingGirl for SexLab mod.

Issue / Bug report:

Revision2 (but with one pex file [sslBaseThread.pex] from Rev1 package to avoid/reduce a lot CTDs).

Situation: 

a. Make two npcs to have sex with target spell.

b. Before they finish, casted spell on me and another npc.

Result:

1. The first couple, when finish the sex, stay stuck into their last pre-climax (or pre-ragdoll) position, redress in that postion, still stuck UNTIL I have finished mine.

2. Some other npc walking around nearby, previously involved in sex actions from this mod, are "locked" in their place even if still walking (walk on place) UNTIL I have finished my action.

Reproducible, every time I have sex with a NPC using spells, the nearby other NPCs, ONLY if previously (short time) or actually involved in actions (solo or coupled doesn't matter) are like "freezed" in place.

It's like a sort of general ToggleAI command called by my own action during the entire time of my own action.

EDIT: Note: this issue doesn't happen if I start my sex action using the new Shane244's WorkingGirl for SexLab mod.

That's because of the tcl it toggles when the player is involved. You start sex, tcl is toggled on, so when the NPCs finish gravity doesn't push them away, until you finish and tcl is toggled off.

tcl is necessary for a couple of animations that have the characters placed to close together, like the rouge behind animation. They work fine for npcs, but with the player in one of the positions and collisions on, no amount of adjusting will make the animation line up, the player will just keeping pushing the actor away.

I've added a tcl toggle in the mcm menu already however, and am defaulting it to not use tcl, it'll be in rev 3.

just found a strange thing. after installing rev2. my sound was at 0.00 after i installed it. no idea why

i havent even touched the sound setting. just terned it up and it was fine. just saying.

Sounds like (no pun intended) you didn't clean your save before upgrading by running Clean System in the menu.

hmm i think i did, i have about 50 spare saves. all for testing. one of them would of been clean.

i try to keep track of what has what on it.

Thanks, good to know about incoming Rev3.

What about the substitution of the "new" rev2's "sslBaseThread.pex" with the old (Rev1) one?

I can say that I've almost disabled my CTDs related to this mod.

I don't see any reason why it would. But regardless in rev3 I've cleaned up all the sound instance errors that were in rev2.

reequiping clothes after swapping positions is "fixed" now as well, I couldn't find the cause, I think it's vanilla's package AI taking effect soon as they good moved. For now I've put a temp fix in for that by just restripping them after swapping positions.

Nudesuit's I think are fixed as well, at least any issues I've had with them seem to be.

Added the ability to remove strapons from the list of useable strapons.

And I think the crashing other people were having at the end had to do with the cum effect, I was using the full resolution versions, and it is noted in the original post for those shaders that some people get CTD with the full res, so I've swapped out the high res ones for low res in the resource pack.

Since I'm changing the resource pack, I may as well get AP's new animations in there as well, so right now I'm going through the new AP animations trying to figure out what's what since JoshNZ does zero labeling of them in the scripts that I can find. I'll release the updates once I have those added.

And I think the crashing other people were having at the end had to do with the cum effect, I was using the full resolution versions, and it is noted in the original post for those shaders that some people get CTD with the full res, so I've swapped out the high res ones for low res in the resource pack.

Are the cum-effects in SexiS others like now here? And i tryed the textures in an previos Post and it results in an crash. Means no ctd, but the Windows-Message ".. does not work anymore".

And a thousand thanks for your hard work :)

Is anyone else having an issue after sex?

My girl either stands there, kinda floating with magic on hands.

Or the sex ends and my mouse is disabled for skills. It works in the menu's tho.

I have to restart the game to fix the issues.

Is there anyway to remap keys? Having the reposition forward and backward, left and right is confusing with the shift key. I always end up messing it all up. Id like to have them as the 1234 keys.

One request would be to know what stage of sex I am on.

@Ashal Would it be possible to still have the high res texture for the effects as a seperate download? As in just the file on its own.

I would like to still have the high res version if there is a noticeable loss in visual quality.

If you save the files now you can add them in yourself when he updates even if he doesn't release them as a separate package.

They are listed in the first post anyway :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12678-wipresearch-bukkake-spellanti-ctd-lowres-texturesupdate-1930-2013-01-08/

I have noticed an odd glitch in the stripping menu that I don't know if anybody's addressed.
For me, once a scene starts, in the stripping section of the MCM menu, quite often the "Torso" box becomes unchecked, so that the next time a scene is initiated, all the clothes are still on. It's weird, and annoying. What gives?

I have noticed an odd glitch in the stripping menu that I don't know if anybody's addressed.

For me, once a scene starts, in the stripping section of the MCM menu, quite often the "Torso" box becomes unchecked, so that the next time a scene is initiated, all the clothes are still on. It's weird, and annoying. What gives?

Read the thread, known issue since page 2.

When you use a body suit some stripping options get reset.

Will be fixed in rev 3