Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Guest Devianza

Awesome mod can see that alot of time went into this, im having the same problem as quite of few others have had with the ctd after trying to save after an sex act, looks like ashal is already working on fixes for this though.

Yeah, that issue pops up from time to time.

I also found that one of the vaginal animations is messed up, during one of the phases it re-positions the characters funny, then when it goes to the next phase, the game ctd's.  I'm going to run fnis again, then re-enable logging to find out which pose it is because I don't know them by name.

Ok.. here's the error log... I'm able to do it every time wth this specific pose.

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:24AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation

thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor < (00000014)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript

< (0001A6A4)>]]

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:26AM]

[bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding

(0300305D)>]OnItemAdded [MiscObject < (16021D63)>],

itemCount=1

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:26AM] [byohhousebuildingscript

<BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] UpdateLogCount

[04/26/2013 -

02:30:26AM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]

logcount=0

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:29AM] RNPC: Periodic update

check.

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:34AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript <

(040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:36AM]

[DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript <

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:40AM] Error: Object

reference has no 3D

stack:

[ (000A7EA9)].Sound.Play() -

"<native>" Line ?

[

(000B78EE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() - "HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc"

Line 107

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:41AM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound

instance

stack:

<unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() -

"<native>" Line ?

[sexLabThread

(0500792F)].sslthread00.onBeginState() - "sslBaseThread.psc" Line

[sexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line

?

[sexLabThread (0500792F)].sslthread00.onBeginState() -

"sslBaseThread.psc" Line 762

[sexLabThread

(0500792F)].sslthread00.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?

[sexLabThread

?

"sslBaseThread.psc" Line 758

[sexLabThread

[sexLabThread

?

<truncated

stack>

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:41AM] Error: Attempting to stop an invalid

sound instance

stack:

<unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() -

"<native>" Line ?

[sexLabThread

?

"sslBaseThread.psc" Line 762

[sexLabThread

[sexLabThread

?

[sexLabThread

[sexLabThread

?

<truncated

stack>

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:45AM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript <

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:46AM] Updating

Orphanables Status: ------------------------

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:47AM]

[DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript <

[04/26/2013 - 02:30:48AM] -------------------

Edit: I just had it happen again with another pose so what I did was I did the clean/uninstall thing, then I re-downloaded resources and framework, this time from the direct links instead of the mirrors.  After that I ran fnis to be on the safe side and loaded the game and tried different hotkeys.  I was having the issue whenever I'd set the advance animation to use the space bar or the enter key, this time I set it to use mouse button 2, figured it would be worth a shot.   And well so far, I'm able to advance animations without a ctd.  However, the one animation I said is out of wack alignment wise is still out of whack.  The error log doesn't seem to mention which pose it is, I just know its one of the missionary poses and I don't believe it's one of Arrok's, looks like one of the old animations from sexis.

This mod is it compatible with APSkirim SexiS and Sex Addict ?

I still have my problem with NPCs who dressed by changing position

and I have no followers mods

thank you

Edit:

I just saw that the NPC getting dressed when I swap and change position

no swap and change position it is ok 

When save attempts CTD it creates a .ess.tmp file, instead of .ess file.

The .ess.tmp file is a lot smaller than a regular save file.

Regarding logs, i couldnt find anything relevant. I have the voice one people are commonly having, but it is before the Freezing and Frozen, which means it is before i bring up the menu. Theres nothing after the Freezing and Frozen messages.

The animation that goes messed up is the original SexiS' "OnBack"  (It's in fact a missionary leg spreaded).

When the stage changes from 1 to 2, the victim (me, female), swaps position and become offender while the male stays as before.

So, we have two "crossed" offenders at the same time, one facing one side the other facing the opposite, with, apparently, the two butts one inside the other.

The next stage advance (from 2 to 3) restores correctly the positions of the two actors.

I've modified my modified 4udik's body to work with sex lab (just a little edit to make it more aligned), but it seems there is a bug with nude suit, it works the first time but then the actor doesn't unequip the body slot anymore.

nude suit.7z

known bug, once you use a body suit and use a spell it unticks some of the stripping options which you need to recheck.

About the CTDs when sex finishes, I remember a topic long ago where there were a few posts on cum being too high-res that caused CTDs. I'm assuming most of the textures in SexLabResources don't exceed 2048x2048, so I ran it with DDSopt to optimize the textures. Saving Ashal the trouble, here they are. 

A comparison of file sizes. 

SexLabResources textures folder - 114 mb

Optimized 2048 SexLabResources textures folder - 74.6 mb

Optimized 1024 SexLabResources textures folder - 18.6 mb 

The Nudesuits and strapon are the only files with reduced size for the 2048 file, whilst 1024 affects everything. 

Optimized 2048 SexLabResources.20130424.7z

Optimized 1024 SexLabResources.20130424.7z

I just have to say how superb this mod is. I'm sure many people have said it already but it bares repeating. I love how customizable and intuitive everything is, espeacially being able to toggle animations on and off, being the neat freak I am this is just wonderful. I really wanted something like this for Oblivion since I could never stop Lovers from throwing a fit whenever I tried to remove an animation. Adjusting the sound of the voices, again something I wanted for Lovers (couldn't get the plug in to work) and am very pleased to see it present.

Only thing I had my hopes for was the ability to position the actors vertically, like up or down into the air like in Lovers. I'm a bit of a wimp and have a thing for big, tall, dominant women and as of now the hieght differences tend to cause issues. Of course I understand this may be a limitation we'll have to deal with for a bit since the Havok engine wants to keep everything glued to the ground (as far as I understand). But no matter, I can use my imagination.

Again, bravo. Work like this doesen't come often and I thank you for the effort put forth.

After a lot of attempts, experiments, installations and unistallations, I must say that, in my game, there is something wrong with the "strapon" thing of this mod.

I tried almost everything (installed new, replaced meshes and/or textures) but the result is always the same as, actually, I have ONLY the default strapon that comes with SexLab.

I'm not able to see it. NEVER. Nor with me and a NPC (both females), nor with me offender on a male, nor with two npc females, nor with offender npc female on npc male.

Of course, the option to use strapons IS checked in the MCM menu.

I checked into my inventory, during, before and after the action while I'm (female) the offenders with another female as victim. The "calyps strapon" is in and it has the mark as "weared" but, again, it doesn't show up in game.

I don't know what to do and what's wrong.

After a lot of attempts, experiments, installations and unistallations, I must say that, in my game, there is something wrong with the "strapon" thing of this mod.

I tried almost everything (installed new, replaced meshes and/or textures) but the result is always the same as, actually, I have ONLY the default strapon that comes with SexLab.

I'm not able to see it. NEVER. Nor with me and a NPC (both females), nor with me offender on a male, nor with two npc females, nor with offender npc female on npc male.

I checked into my inventory, during, before and after the action while I'm (female) the offenders with another female as victim. The "calyps strapon" is in and it has the mark as "weared" but, again, it doesn't show up in game.

I never see it either, wonder if one of the stripping options is removing it perhaps.

Go into console, type "help calyp 4" look for the strapon's item code and add it to your inventory. Try equipping it outside the context of any animation. Also what race are you using?

Go into console, type "help calyp 4" look for the strapon's item code and add it to your inventory. Try equipping it outside the context of any animation. Also what race are you using?

Done. It's in my inventory. If weared, nothing shown.

Normal Nord Race, Female, UNP-BBP bodymesh, XPMS skeleton, Dimon99 bodytexture Pubic2.

I'm wearing a "labia piercing" AH1-RedRuby (slot = undergaments outside) too.

Done. It's in my inventory. If weared, nothing shown.

and what race are you using?

As I have the invisible default strapon problem too I can add my details: Female nord race, not edited since character launch, only other mod installed is altvamplords (doesn't affect races, just the transformation), CBBE-TBBP mesh, adec skeleton (the crushed breasts fix), not wearing any custom items.

I typed 'help calyp 4' in console, added the item to my inventory, wore it, and it's invisible in my game as well.

I did not read all the post so if this has been covered I sorry. I'm using Working Girl for Sexlab to test.

1: I also get the CTD on save sometimes. Thing is I can reload recreate what I did and save again without issue.

2: It seems you forgot to include the Texture 4rb_m_ph01.dds that your male nude suit uses which leaves black areas (groin and underarms) on the males.

Another note:

Even if I don't like it very much, I tried to install the "Cozy" thing (one of reported tool compatible with this framework).

I rebuilt the list of strapons (again) and, surprise, it shows up!

Just to be sure, I weared the calyps one again instead of the Cozy's one and the Calyps doesn'r show.

hmmm. I think I have the same problem. My game detects 2 strapons. both are Cal's imperial. Same meshes (I ovewrighten the ones in the Sexlab folder) 50% of times i see it and 50% I dont. I assume that the times I dont it uses the one from the sexlab folder. So it is not because of the meshes. There is something more sinister here :-)

NicoleDragoness, can you tell me what armor you are using in that pic.. I cant message you for a reason .  grazie