Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Until the fix you can use this trick so you dont have to switch positions:

Ok got some tips for how to select witch NPC is active and wich is passive. (Half of you have already figured this out by now but for those who havent.)

Particulaty usefull for F/F action

In 2persons animation

The actor who is selected 1st (self or npc) will be the active one

The actor who is selected 2nd (self or npc) will be the passive one

For the 3way

The actor who is selected first goes in the fron (blowjob)

The actor who is selected second is the one in the middle

The actor who is selected 3rd will be in the back.

I also think that the texture timer does not work very well. I think the textures go away very soon and I did put the scale to 300. The time it takes for them to disappear doen not seem to change. Finaly regarding the straop one it seems that 50% of the times the strapon will not be equiped. Its is possible that this is because of a conflict with sexis. (I am not going to remove sexis to find that out though. re-installing all arrok's replaces is going to be a bitch..)

hmmm

a link  :angel:  :D  ??

nobody can answer to my problem?

thx

It has been answered, atleast good 20 times in this thread already. It's a known bug for some people, just wait for a fix.

thank you for the response Ashal

My English is not very good and browsing the topic I have not seen specific answers that I can understand *my bad english :P *

yet thank you :)

:D :D  I'm not wearing the armor!

Gloves and boots, anyhow, are part of the set "Dragonscale Remodeled Converted for UNPB and without panties".

PS: I'm wearing also the Stockings from Ashara's Princess of Woods (retexture and UNP-BBP converted by Belisariu).

(Why can't you pm me?)

I have no idea but you are the only one I dont have the option to send a pm. 

Cant find the armor easily.. any pointers?  :angel:

Its the stocking i am interested in actually

Until the fix you can use this trick so you dont have to switch positions:

Ok got some tips for how to select witch NPC is active and wich is passive. (Half of you have already figured this out by now but for those who havent.)

Particulaty usefull for F/F action

In 2persons animation

The actor who is selected 1st (self or npc) will be the active one

The actor who is selected 2nd (self or npc) will be the passive one

For the 3way

The actor who is selected first goes in the fron (blowjob)

The actor who is selected second is the one in the middle

The actor who is selected 3rd will be in the back.

I also think that the texture timer does not work very well. I think the textures go away very soon and I did put the scale to 300. The time it takes for them to disappear doen not seem to change. Finaly regarding the straop one it seems that 50% of the times the strapon will not be equiped. Its is possible that this is because of a conflict with sexis. (I am not going to remove sexis to find that out though. re-installing all arrok's replaces is going to be a bitch..)

hmmm

a link  :angel:  :D  ??

Is it for me?

Well, a bit complicated.

I started with Mak07 (on Nexus) Remodeled Armours Replacer for CBBE v3 but I used ONLY some of them (like Dragonscale, Dragonbone, Blades, Ebony Mail).

Then I overrwrote the meshes with the ones from AsianBoy (again on Nexus) who made conversions for UNP/UNPB.

Finally I overwrote again only the Dragonscale cuirass mesh with the one that comes from karimadidas (Nexus) here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30926

Oh! See your edit too late:

Ashara Princess of the Woods here:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18008

Alternate textures here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23626

BBP conversion by Belisariu:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26089

The final modification (panties removed) is by me (with NifSkope) but it's not uploaded.

After a lot of attempts, experiments, installations and unistallations, I must say that, in my game, there is something wrong with the "strapon" thing of this mod.

I tried almost everything (installed new, replaced meshes and/or textures) but the result is always the same as, actually, I have ONLY the default strapon that comes with SexLab.

I'm not able to see it. NEVER. Nor with me and a NPC (both females), nor with me offender on a male, nor with two npc females, nor with offender npc female on npc male.

Of course, the option to use strapons IS checked in the MCM menu.

I checked into my inventory, during, before and after the action while I'm (female) the offenders with another female as victim. The "calyps strapon" is in and it has the mark as "weared" but, again, it doesn't show up in game.

I don't know what to do and what's wrong.

Go into console, type "help calyp 4" look for the strapon's item code and add it to your inventory. Try equipping it outside the context of any animation. Also what race are you using?

Done. It's in my inventory. If weared, nothing shown.

Normal Nord Race, Female, UNP-BBP bodymesh, XPMS skeleton, Dimon99 bodytexture Pubic2.

I'm wearing a "labia piercing" AH1-RedRuby (slot = undergaments outside) too.

As I have the invisible default strapon problem too I can add my details: Female nord race, not edited since character launch, only other mod installed is altvamplords (doesn't affect races, just the transformation), CBBE-TBBP mesh, adec skeleton (the crushed breasts fix), not wearing any custom items.

I typed 'help calyp 4' in console, added the item to my inventory, wore it, and it's invisible in my game as well.

Have either of you changed the default strip options at all? And I assume neither of you are using nudesuits?

@ Ashal

There is one thing I noticed. In the "texture" folder of SexLab, there is a couple of dds, named as "strapon_1" and "strapon_1_n".

In the mesh folder, the strapon meshes are four and are named ALSO as "strapon_0.nif" or "straponcbbe_0.nif", plus the "strapon_1.nif" and the "straponcbbe_1.nif".

Could this matter?

well the straponcbbe nif are not used. they are there so that people who have cbbe can rename those so they use the cbbe one.. 

But the textures could be faulty. I will see what happens if i mess around with them a bit.

Edit 1*

Well the textures are the same that come with calientes sex toys mod so they should work....mmm... tricky ...

No, the _n is the normals map, it's used in conjuntion with the other in the texture set.

The calpy strapon works fine for others, myself included, so it's down to something being different in your setups, not textures/meshes.

switch position ??? omg ! i never have make careful about this .. lol , everytime i use it , it auto-select an randomly position and i take it like this (talk about mod ^^ )

lol anyway i not want go into complication with change selection etc... i just enjoy the mod like this ^^

@Ashal

Do you read my previous post?

About adding 1 more spell like BattleCry, it will affecting surrounding and make everyone is lust. Instead of one by one aimed with spell.

One of the great things about MiniLovers was the fact it applied an "onHit" call to every actor in the cell -- this is what enabled combat rape to work for ANYONE and not just the player like the defeat plugin for SexiS. Are there any plans to incorporate something like that into SexLab?

Neither of these are something for a framework, it's the job of another mod that's incorporating sexlab for it's animations, not sexlab itself.

Haven't changed the strip options. I have nude suits disabled. I tried to turn them on once to see if it solves the issue and it didn't so I turned them off again. Which reminds me (might be related) - When turning on the nude suit, it is applied to female NPCs but never to my female PC. Easy to spot as the nude suit is UNPB while the nude mesh I use is CBBE. The UNPB is applied to female NPCs if nude suits is turned on, but not to my PC.

well in the AP mod page it suggests that you delete a file called beahviours.mt as it might cause problems.

You also get the same messafe when you run FNIS tool. Try deleteing that file.

You did run FNIS right? and you are running the game through the skse loader ?

sorry to change the subject here but i just found something that might help?

so i was just going though the site and found this.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11765-poppoanime-object-ero-motion-re-pack-version/

I rember there being a 3some scene in object ero motion, since you can do 3some now maybe you could use

the female body animation from that? i know it wont be as simple as just adding it but. its another anim

so id thort id post it. :)

edit 1 ok bare with me ill get it again my bad :P

edit 2 ok fixed strange like text. all fixed :D