On 4/25/2021 at 3:34 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

Do you remember what happened before it failed, or did it just never work? And were you breaking any of the rules?

I haven't played the latest couple updates since 1.01, but I remember that debug text happening to me during the beta tests. However the citizen approaches never stopped working. I noticed that when breaking only one rule like wearing clothes for instance, guards wouldn't forcegreet my pc for rule breaking. But if my pc were to equip clothes and then a weapon, she would get forcegreeted. She had to break two rules at once in order to be actually reprimanded. Maybe it's related. 

3 hours ago, UlbertAlainOdle said:

that's not what i mean, rapetats only apply tats on non-consent act. i'm pretty sure PW count as consent act. even if i disable the non-consent act setting on rapetats mcm it's also affect normal act outside PW

There are plenty of non consensual scenes in the mod. My suggestion was merely a crude solution to achieve what you want. In order to get exactly what you want it may or may not create quite a lot of work for Visio. I imagine that would require a lot of mcm setting. Checks for different tattoo packs. Calls for specific tats etc.

Tiny bug report; my PC didn't get the Whiterun slavetat, but when being whipped, the marks appeared just fine. No biggy, as I manually gave her the tattoo.

I also noticed that after I increased the 7 day cooldown period to 15, the city where my PC had been a whore, stayed at 6.

As the amount of fame of my PC is now over 1000, it seems that she'll be working as a public servant, er, service, again in 6 days time unless I avoid visiting the Whiterun area for a long time. Obviously I can change the parameters, but at the moment the defaults seem a bit over enthuastic. Just my 2 cents.

Another thing I is that IMHO (and mileages may vary etc etc) that the debuffs are a bit large. Personally I would prefer them to be around 3 to 5% as I have several other mods that add similar debuffs as well. Or maybe, if you'd keep them at 10%,  you could let the debuffs decrease with 1 or 2% per day.  For now I have disabled the feature, so again, not a real issue.

And finally a question; what does the willpower part of the debuff do? Is it similar to the willpower of Devious Followers?

Hmm, with these remarks it may look that I'm very unhappy with the mod, but the contrary is true. I love it.

17 hours ago, skyaxe said:

Are you by any chance using any mod that affects unarmed combat?

Yup, turns out it was a conflict with Hand to Hand Rebalanced from Nexus. Disabling it fixed the issue. I equipped healing spell in both hands as a "fix" and guards stopped pestering me.

Any idea about tattoos not applying? Or am I supposed to apply it by myself through Slave Tats MCM?

Thanks for the mod and for the help.

Love the mod and lots of things can be added. Why not...

1)Add levels of whoring? Like at first, you are obligated but since every one uses your PC pays the state, it would mean both the morale of the place gets better and also the coffers fill more. And more weeks means Whiterun would get richer. It may mean that there would be more soldiers and more people in it.

2)Whoring would mean a better life rating in Whiterun (and NPCs say they love the city). So why not add tourism into it? Like people coming from other cities because of the public slut of yours. And the thane would think of milking your PC for more income but also making your character way more valuable. May be declare you as a -whore thane-? Or may be some other title that would enable to buy breezehome?

3)And more coins and people would mean more soldiers around, and the PC may be sent to appease them, in the barracks, with more and specific questlines.

4)Getting stuck inside the town can be pretty boring sometimes. I use Your Market Stall and SL Utility to have custom effects, makes it less bland but the mod needs more quests. This can be small quests like that is done at the prologue, like you need to help Belethor for marketing or Arcadia testing the potions. Those are nice but I wish that you would be given some specific tasks, like serve the battle borns for ... days or ... clients. This should give some flavor or even with some consequences (like the graymanes being non responsive to you). Or even raising a whore assistant for the city.

5)There can be something grand like slaverun, like you first do small tasks then do something very grand thing that you feel important. Not as big as that may be but the extra coin that the whore generates and the trade and tourism it attracts, it must do something. An underground Whiterun? A Red Light district in Whiterun? The mod has its potential to be something more than - serve .... people in one week- style mod.

Hi @Visio Diaboli what are the odds of implementing a Simple Slavery Plus Plus outcome sending the player to a Public Whore outcome?

Or maybe that's a question for the SS++ thread. I'll post it there too, just in case. But I could imagine that the right place for the MCM for parameters for an SS++ start ought to live in PW.

IMO, Public Whoring would be a very appropriate outcome and with the different cities would add some welcome variety as well.

Looking at the SS++ support thread, it seems @HexBolt8 would like the mod author to be the person to make the request/ give permission.

@Visio Diaboli The Fame view seems to be a bit bugged. I think it only shows your current location's fame, regardless of which city name you click on in the MCM. Also, changing calculation values don't seem to update your total right away.

Also, is it currently possibly to assign separate Hero Fame thresholds for each city? If not, do you have plans to add that feature? How does the Hero Fame feature actually work? Will every city suddenly try to make me the public whore when I reach the Hero Fame threshold? Or does the threshold reset or something after becoming the whore for a city?

I completely understand the SLSF thresholds, which are already separate for each city, and for me the default makes sense.

1 hour ago, Lyltaire said:

I cant fid the version thats able to be downloaded without the Zaz mod. My mod manager doesnt like the ZAZ mod that required. It said it posted in the thread, but alas, I cant find it

Guess the mod author wants those in need of such a version to post here, what you did right now. Afaik it is not downloadable.

5 hours ago, Lyltaire said:

I cant fid the version thats able to be downloaded without the Zaz mod. My mod manager doesnt like the ZAZ mod that required. It said it posted in the thread, but alas, I cant find it

use Mod Organizer 2.

14 hours ago, sencer said:

2)Whoring would mean a better life rating in Whiterun (and NPCs say they love the city). So why not add tourism into it? Like people coming from other cities because of the public slut of yours. And the thane would think of milking your PC for more income but also making your character way more valuable. May be declare you as a -whore thane-? Or may be some other title that would enable to buy breezehome?

+1 for tourism, that would be very nice.

Hi,

So far the mod is fun, I had no issue to use Sexlab sexual fame (SLSF) to get prostituted in Whiterun.  But for some reason it does not work in Solitude.  I met a woman at the Winking Skeever who told me someone was coming the next day and I had to intercept him.   Sadly I was doing something else at the time so I could not meet the guy.  Many weeks later I'm back in Solitude and I met the same woman again who had two new lines of dialogue.  I used them then waited a little since my SLSF requirement were above what was needed in Public Whore.  But no guard came to see me.  So out of curiosity I went to see that new guy "Thane something", but beside telling me "He's on important business" (not exactly those words), nothing happen.  He does not make me a prostitute.

From what I read in the thread, seems the other town also work.  I never been approach by any other guard than Whiterun and I'm pretty sure I have more than the necessary quota of SLSF for Riften and Markarth.

Also, I only received one tattoo on my right tits I believe.  Nothing else.  Is that normal?  Do we get more over time of is is a bug?.

Please keep in mind my character is a Succubus and need to fuck often, so she prostitute herself because she need to feed and as a result, keep all the money for herself since the official of the city are too lazy to employ her.?

So far Whiterun was fun, so I'm looking forward to see what will happen in the other city, probably next patch.

Thanks for the great work.;)

1 hour ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

So far the mod is fun, I had no issue to use Sexlab sexual fame (SLSF) to get prostituted in Whiterun.  But for some reason it does not work in Solitude.  I met a woman at the Winking Skeever who told me someone was coming the next day and I had to intercept him.   Sadly I was doing something else at the time so I could not meet the guy.  Many weeks later I'm back in Solitude and I met the same woman again who had two new lines of dialogue.  I used them then waited a little since my SLSF requirement were above what was needed in Public Whore.  But no guard came to see me.  So out of curiosity I went to see that new guy "Thane something", but beside telling me "He's on important business" (not exactly those words), nothing happen.  He does not make me a prostitute.

From what I read in the thread, seems the other town also work.  I never been approach by any other guard than Whiterun and I'm pretty sure I have more than the necessary quota of SLSF for Riften and Markarth.

Also, I only received one tattoo on my right tits I believe.  Nothing else.  Is that normal?  Do we get more over time of is is a bug?.

Please keep in mind my character is a Succubus and need to fuck often, so she prostitute herself because she need to feed and as a result, keep all the money for herself since the official of the city are too lazy to employ her.?

So far Whiterun was fun, so I'm looking forward to see what will happen in the other city, probably next patch.

Thanks for the great work.;)

I'm fairly certain that you cannot become eligible through fame if you have started the quest in that City. I tried to become eligible in Whiterun through SLSF, but it wouldn't trigger since I had already started (but not completed) the quest from baalgruf.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

use populated skyrim and you do not need tourism ^^

By tourism I meant properly integrated events where random or generic NPCs show up in the city and specifically comment about "having come from far away to see you", or something to that effect.

31 minutes ago, Aldid said:

By tourism I meant properly integrated events where random or generic NPCs show up in the city and specifically comment about "having come from far away to see you", or something to that effect.

What a great idea.  Wonder how hard it would be to create?

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

but still only by random. hex,  diaboli has so much to do, maybe could you jump in and make that little patch to determine which towns can be disabled ?

It's not my place to patch another author's mod, especially when the author is actively developing it.  I'm sure that DV will get to it, when there's time and when higher priorities have been handled.  For now, if you quick save just before the end of the Simple Slavery auction, you can reload if you don't like the destination city.

2 hours ago, Aldid said:

Not a bad idea, but by properly integrated I assume some check for PC's fame and/or Dragonborn status.  A non-Dragonborn character of little repute wouldn't attract any particular notice.  My assumption is that there are other public whores, so the PC could be just one of them.  Of course you don't actually see the other public whores in the game, just as you don't see the hundreds or thousands of other people who surely inhabit a major city, even though you know they exist.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not a bad idea, but by properly integrated I assume some check for PC's fame and/or Dragonborn status.  A non-Dragonborn character of little repute wouldn't attract any particular notice.  My assumption is that there are other public whores, so the PC could be just one of them.  Of course you don't actually see the other public whores in the game, just as you don't see the hundreds or thousands of other people who surely inhabit a major city, even though you know they exist.

True, that only makes sense in games where you are the Dragonborn, otherwise what would be the point? We have Public Whore at home.

Conversely, it would also be quite nice if you could meet another famed adventurer-cum-whore.