23 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Aldid did the screenshots, I think he said Tea Body

Unsure since you got the item notification. Maybe try console commanding it, I don't really have an answer for that one.

If they downloaded installed properly then they should say 4/21 (actually every single script for some reason, I'm not sure how that happened). If it doesn't fix anything I'd try just removing every PW file and doing it again or something.

About Arcadia quest, i spent 10 minutes of trying random things and in the end, I took of the gag i was wearing ( a devious gag) and it worked. So maybe there is some bug with that.

3 hours ago, matahmma said:

About Arcadia quest, i spent 10 minutes of trying random things and in the end, I took of the gag i was wearing ( a devious gag) and it worked. So maybe there is some bug with that.

One of the mods prevents food items and potions from appearing while gagged. Could be SLS but idk.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Are the status Control settings in the mcm not working?

For the debug options you have to be standing in the city for them to do anything. They seem to be working, though the MCM might bug without a clean install.

1 hour ago, ssamsbji said:

The PW status is never changing and count never updated.......

As in you're never becoming eligible/not becoming the public whore? You have to report to the thanes in order for progress to show up on the quest journal.

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I think the off-duty approach chance is not working. I have set it to max but it never happens.

It's broken I believe.

4 hours ago, crococat said:

Tried to clear reinstall mod and still had problems in Solitude when forced to become PW by guard aproaching. Just endless forcegreets by guards even after mod declared me as PW.

Then i try story mod and all is ok now. But afraid it may be bad another time.

Have idea to become forever PW for all Tamriel. Maybe some great quest needed. Could you make timer endless (but this may require some amount of work to be deal by day or something like that).

Waiting for starting quests for other holds. Any ideas about GuildWhore?

Eventually there'll be an option to have the status carry over, I just took it out because of problems with it for v1

Guild quest interactions are somewhere on the itinerary I just don't know where.

Hi! I don't really speak English, this is merely the google translator ... but that doesn't matter, can you help me with this?

I'm finishing the mission of the whiterun shopkeepers, when I want to report back to the thane, naked my poor Judith and she doesn't do anything else, she won't let me interact with anything else after she reads me the rules of the public whore

It's strange but for some reason I can't seem to get the 4k tattoos to appear only the smaller resolution tattoos. When I install PW 4096 vortex doesn't ask me to override anything either.

EDIT: Found the problem, the filepath is named wrong. The default path is "textures/actors/character/etc...." but PW 4096 is set to "textures/actor/character/etc...."

I am struggling to get the citizens to forcegreet me after being branded the Public Whore of a hold. Everything else seems to work fine, even the comments, but nobody forcegreets. The chance of approach is set to 100%, I've tried changing approach radius, time and every other configurable option in the MCM but to no avail. Turning on Debug spams the following two messages

PW: Player Ready

PW: Player is busy being reprimanded.

Playing on SE FWIW. Didn't seem to have the issue with the older file but updating it seems to have broken something. Any ideas?

On 4/9/2021 at 6:39 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

It should be possible to add an option for it, since I think Sexlab sends orgasm events. I'll keep it in mind, though unfortunately it's probably a lower priority among the other things on the TO-DO list right now.

Something to keep in mind when/if you add this, unless someone is using SLSO AFAIK every sexlab scene ends with an orgasm. So just requiring an orgasm wouldn't actually make it more difficult when using base sexlab, adding support for SLSO would probably going to be needed for that feature to work as intended.

On 4/24/2021 at 2:59 AM, Alexis Rage said:

Hi! I don't really speak English, this is merely the google translator ... but that doesn't matter, can you help me with this?

I'm finishing the mission of the whiterun shopkeepers, when I want to report back to the thane, naked my poor Judith and she doesn't do anything else, she won't let me interact with anything else after she reads me the rules of the public whore

Do you still have the magic effect from Farengar's part on you?

On 4/24/2021 at 2:35 PM, blahity said:

It's strange but for some reason I can't seem to get the 4k tattoos to appear only the smaller resolution tattoos. When I install PW 4096 vortex doesn't ask me to override anything either.

EDIT: Found the problem, the filepath is named wrong. The default path is "textures/actors/character/etc...." but PW 4096 is set to "textures/actor/character/etc...."

I'll fix that now (Edit: whoops, it is fixed in the downloads already)

14 hours ago, firashcz1 said:

any idea why i dont get any sex scenes? 

Have you ran FNIS recently?

7 hours ago, MyJammies said:

PW: Player Ready

PW: Player is busy being reprimanded.

Do you remember what happened before it failed, or did it just never work? And were you breaking any of the rules?

1 hour ago, Jomane66 said:

Have a serious issue using that mod, wen I beguin to work on the tavern I am stucked with the ales on the hand and can't move, so the mod are uselessl for me, some easy way to solve that?

I meant to scrap Hulda's part of the Whiterun quest, it isn't meant to be in the mod right now. So I would recommend reloading out of it and pretending like that dialogue doesn't exist.

1 hour ago, Xiaron said:

Something to keep in mind when/if you add this, unless someone is using SLSO AFAIK every sexlab scene ends with an orgasm. So just requiring an orgasm wouldn't actually make it more difficult when using base sexlab, adding support for SLSO would probably going to be needed for that feature to work as intended.

Could try and track how long was spent maybe like RP does, but it'll be a while before I get to it so I have time to ponder.

11 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Do you remember what happened before it failed, or did it just never work? And were you breaking any of the rules?

No, it did work. I think the failure started once I was made PW in another hold. Went back to the first hold and then no one was forcegreeting. Stopped working for the second as well. Yep, was breaking rules. Was due to be punished. But since the forcegreet stopped working, no punishment came. I think I've encountered Bounty Hunters in the wild before when a punishment was due but even they're missing now. Guess I can try teleporting them to the player and then seeing where that leads.

EDIT: Didn't work. As an aside, not getting teleported to the torture room for the whipping scene if I choose "Please no, I can't do it again" from the options when being taken to the Thane. He replies something along the lines of "You're almost broken. Think we'll break you fully before starting". Nothing happens afterwards. And I'm free to waltz off before another guard finds me and takes me back to the thane.

7 hours ago, UlbertAlainOdle said:

have some suggestion, is it possible to make client add more slavetats  ? especially from tramp stamps.

On that note will there ever be a big "Public Whore of Skyrim" tattoo for becoming Public Whore in all holds? Also A simple dialogue option asking if we can keep our tattoo with an appropriate condescending response would be fun.

Really good mod, but I've run into two problems (one small, one big). I've became a PW for Whiterun through Simple Slavery++ without any problems but Slave Tattoo isn't applied. I can apply it manually through S. Tats MCM and whip marks get applied automatically after torture scene, but it doesn't apply after becoming a plaything.

Second, bigger problem is I'm being stopped by the guards and warned that I can not carry weapons and I get pop-up "Fists was removed". After couple of dialog loops I get taken to Thane, and get increased punishment. My inventory is empty beside ZAZ items equipped by this mod.

18 minutes ago, Avalon2105 said:

Really good mod, but I've run into two problems (one small, one big). I've became a PW for Whiterun through Simple Slavery++ without any problems but Slave Tattoo isn't applied. I can apply it manually through S. Tats MCM and whip marks get applied automatically after torture scene, but it doesn't apply after becoming a plaything.

Second, bigger problem is I'm being stopped by the guards and warned that I can not carry weapons and I get pop-up "Fists was removed". After couple of dialog loops I get taken to Thane, and get increased punishment. My inventory is empty beside ZAZ items equipped by this mod.

Are you by any chance using any mod that affects unarmed combat?

I believe I have found an imcompatibility.  If you are using the Apropas mod, the active effects penalties don't seem to work for apropas anymore.  Active effects seem to work ok with this mod though. on version 1.01 the active effects dont seem to go away after you have finished your term. I havent tested this for version 1.02 and 1.03 yet.

(note) active effects seem to be working for the barefoot mod. So only the Apropas mod effects seem to have a problem with this one.

Also Just asking what does the thane tracking do that was temporarily turned off for now?

3 hours ago, tarl7 said:

Also Just asking what does the thane tracking do that was temporarily turned off for now?

Recognizes whether or not the player is a thane of a specific hold, with dialogue to reflect it during approaches. It also adds configurable hero fame count to trigger a fame start.

9 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Just install rapetats/fadetats, and enable tramp stamps in mcm.

that's not what i mean, rapetats only apply tats on non-consent act. i'm pretty sure PW count as consent act. even if i disable the non-consent act setting on rapetats mcm it's also affect normal act outside PW

5 minutes ago, UlbertAlainOdle said:

that's not what i mean, rapetats only apply tats on non-consent act. i'm pretty sure PW count as consent act. even if i disable the non-consent act setting on rapetats mcm it's also affect normal act outside PW

what you want is a MCM toggle to make PW started animations/whore jobs count as aggressive.