How hard would it be to change the time limit to something extreme like someone suggested earlier in the thread? This mod is really great, I just want a perpetual mode option. It kinda makes more sense that the thane would want a constant income on a weekly or monthly basis rather than just one lump sum and I would like to see something more like that, but just changing the time limit max to be super long seems simple enough, not a modder so I dunno. Anyways this mod is really great I loves it much

I love this mod and it has some really cool ideas. I've had to uninstall it however because it was so overwhelming and breaking my game that it was unplayable. My main problem is that it doesn't seem to double check any circumstances to keep from activating, and it activates constantly. As soon as I finish one round of public whoring, I'm grabbed by the guard as soon as I walk out the door and it starts all over again. There needs to be some cool down time between activations, preferably something adjustable.

Then I have the problem when I'm in prison, the guard comes to take me to the Jarl, which initiates and escape routine, which I get arrested for when I wind up in the Jarl's hall. I get taken back to prison, only to have the guard show up to take me to the hall. 

I figured that at least I could turn the mod off, but I immediately found that I was dragged to the Jarl's hall as soon as I entered the next city. I turned on the notifications and realized that even though I had the mod "turned off" it was constantly running checks every few seconds and then initiating them. 

I want to put this back into my mod list, but it is just bulldozing through everything and making the game unplayable. Hopefully, these things can be fixed and then it'll be right back in the rotation.

Thanks for the work that you have put into this. 

2 hours ago, Debaster said:

How hard would it be to change the time limit to something extreme like someone suggested earlier in the thread? This mod is really great, I just want a perpetual mode option. It kinda makes more sense that the thane would want a constant income on a weekly or monthly basis rather than just one lump sum and I would like to see something more like that, but just changing the time limit max to be super long seems simple enough, not a modder so I dunno. Anyways this mod is really great I loves it much

This is a good idea. It would be nice to have the option of having this running perpetually, once you are marked. When you enter the city or environs people start approaching you. You are just always the town whore. It would have to be set up to not be so intrusive that you can't do anything else, which is how I play when I'm trying to get it done so that I can leave the city to do another quest. Then there could be a quest involved to be able to eventually get yourself released from your revered role. 

I found a... non-function in MCM, not sure if reported yet. The mod doesn't seem to recognize on it's own if i'm dragonborn or thane and in the MCM i can't click it either. At least... the checkbox doesn't get filled, nor does my fame increase so i assume it's not working.

Reading a bit back seeing your mod still triggers in prison... it would likely be a good idea to include the "dhl-suspend" command, both for your own scenes and checking before starting them. It was originally implemented by Deviously Helpless, thus the name but by now it pretty much standard that a lot of mods check for and send themselves.
I don't know the syntax myself but i know at least Cursed Loot, SL Survival, SL Adventures, Devious Followers (Continued) and Simple Slavery Plus use it, any of the mod authors should be able to give you the details. :) 99% POP from Inte does as well but i never used it much and didn't read enough to know for sure.

And reading a bit more (plus seeing my own papyrus log...) I don't see how scans every few seconds are necessary. I have plenty of mods that actually require regular scans and when too many scripts run at once it will cause stack dumps that break games beyond repair, not directly crashing but with all kinds of scripts malfunctioning and causing all kinds of weird errors that get reported everywhere, most often though at mods that run scripts often, so... your mod.^^
It would probably a very good idea to reduce scanning times to something once every ingame hour (5 minutes by default) or even just 2-3 times a day. In case of doubt, add a MCM option. Same for a cooldown, i'd suggest something like the mod triggering not more than once a day per city, with an MCM option to rduce it to once a week or so...
In my game i spend 2/3 days simply to survive. I can't efford to have a mod that steals several hours every day so that would be great.^^

Spoiler

16 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

In the punishment scenes my PC got this stoneface , no emotions, could you please attach that ?

It'll likely be a bit before it makes it to the immediate to-do, I haven't worked with expressions yet.

13 hours ago, 83ilotzent said:

I wish the slavetats actually went where you wanted them to go.

Like the solitude and windhelm symbol tat goes on the players ass. but the the markarth one doesnt. 

It'd require making 72 more SlaveTats to account for all of the combinations, and they tend to require quite a bit of re-transformation due to the way they distort in-game, so unfortunately I just don't have the time to.

11 hours ago, ocerlot89 said:

when taken to the dungeon in the solitude quest the man just stands in the corner doing nothing and the same happens for faringar. he casts the spell then walks me to the thane then nothing just stands there. im using SE. i think adding fusrodo helped but now after the court wizard sex in whiterun nothing happens

Maybe try console commanding 'setplayeraidriven 1', otherwise idk. It's a finnicky scene.

5 hours ago, cmblue said:

If possible, could you incorporate an enforcer or followers to accept jobs on the PC's behalf - possibly to stop a rebellious whore saying no?

More comments is definitely in the agenda. Eventually I want to have the thane as an undismissable follower in enforced mode for exactly that purpose, but it'll probably be a little bit.

5 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Wouldn't a check every 1 or 2 game hours up to once a game day be sufficient? Or possibly cell load? Even a combination of once a game day plus on cell load? Going in and out of a store 17 times wouldn't cause the script to fire as quickly as it is now.

Yea it's like 5 seconds or something ridiculous. The log spam is because it's glitching out on a bunch of lines in the same function call, but it's not something I need to be tracking for intro detection anyway - the whole point of those checks was supposed to be to monitor SLSF, and even that can be slowed down considerably.

5 hours ago, aurreth said:

Or maybe relocated to the front just above Dawnstar.

That seems like the best way to solve it. Only like 1/5th of the hairstyles I use don't conceal it.

4 hours ago, mdragon.minh said:

Will we have extra unique quest and scenario for enforced mode and punishment in the future? Like arena, bestiality/tentacle/breeding show, komotor animation show, forced devious equipment and so on.

Eventually I'll need to expand on enforced mode, as well as scenes and quest-like content. Not exactly sure what it'll contain yet.

3 hours ago, Debaster said:

I could trivially make the maximum time limit something like a billion, but what I'd really like to do is have a mode where the time limit gets flipped around into a minimum duration to serve for. A perpetual mode would likely come alongside that, and then between that I could leave the slider for duration at 1-30 so it doesn't go to 500 when someone tries to adjust the slider just a couple days.

3 hours ago, ObedientCat said:

Just wanted to chime in again and say that I really like this mod, and am looking forward to future updates.

Had you had a donation link I gladly would have sent a cup of coffee your way.

Thank you. Probably after the next update I'll try and open a Patreon. I don't want to immediately because first of all the mod isn't working super well, and second because I got super busy recently so I won't actually be regularly working on this for at least a couple days still. 

59 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

My main problem is that it doesn't seem to double check any circumstances to keep from activating, and it activates constantly. As soon as I finish one round of public whoring, I'm grabbed by the guard as soon as I walk out the door and it starts all over again. There needs to be some cool down time between activations, preferably something adjustable.

Indeed, the current version's fame start toggle isn't working. There's an eligibility cooldown already that was working in the beta but evidently is not anymore, so that one should be pretty easy.

37 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Reading a bit back seeing your mod still triggers in prison... it would likely be a good idea to include the "dhl-suspend" command, both for your own scenes and checking before starting them. It was originally implemented by Deviously Helpless, thus the name but by now it pretty much standard that a lot of mods check for and send themselves.

It uses them in 1.0.2 but I'm not sure whether it's catching imprisonment. It certainly isn't for vanilla even if it is for PoP.

37 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

It would probably a very good idea to reduce scanning times to something once every ingame hour (5 minutes by default) or even just 2-3 times a day. In case of doubt, add a MCM option. Same for a cooldown, i'd suggest something like the mod triggering not more than once a day per city, with an MCM option to rduce it to once a week or so...
In my game i spend 2/3 days simply to survive. I can't efford to have a mod that steals several hours every day so that would be great.^^

Yea once the cooldown is working again it'll help that. Eligibility scans can afford to be every few hours probably.

Expand for responses.

Status Update:

I'll eventually have a fix for the more egregious bugs in v1.0.2, but due to previous complete disregard for my academic success, I need to spend a fuckton more time studying right now, so I can't really say when that will be.

Until then best to consider this mod "in beta". If you don't run into any issues with it then by all means enjoy it, but just understand that it definitely has a few rather bad bugs in some areas.

28 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Status Update:

I'll eventually have a fix for the more egregious bugs in v1.0.2, but due to previous complete disregard for my academic success, I need to spend a fuckton more time studying right now, so I can't really say when that will be.

Until then best to consider this mod "in beta". If you don't run into any issues with it then by all means enjoy it, but just understand that it definitely has a few rather bad bugs in some areas.

It's fine, have your rl going.^^ I'm really curious to finally see what became out of the project i was following for a year now or so, you did without a doubt a lotta work already. ;)

Ok so I tried this mod real quick, and I noticed a few bugs that have already been reported but there's one I didn't see : the quest counter.

I got a quota of 28, went to work, up to 19 and the quest objective got completed, I got the "overtime" on client #20 so I went to Thane Whatshisname up in Dragonreach right after #20 to turn in the quest, and I could.

Right after that I got the "guard on a loop" bug so I uninstalled the mod but I'll probably test it more extensively later, and as soon as there's a mostly fixed version I'm definitely installing it again.

Also, since nobody asked, here's an idea I got after I managed to somehow get a negative answer from almost a dozen solicited npcs in a row : have arcadia's perfume available for purchase.

When on the job, it could help get the clients to accept more easily, or start a chain of clients approaching one after the other, even threesomes.

Adding a downside of clients being under influence that they forget to pay more often, or pay the wrong amount (harder to keep track on multiple actors scenes) would make it more interesting than just tweaking the rejection value in a menu.

20 minutes ago, boomybo said:

Ok so I tried this mod real quick, and I noticed a few bugs that have already been reported but there's one I didn't see : the quest counter.

I got a quota of 28, went to work, up to 19 and the quest objective got completed, I got the "overtime" on client #20 so I went to Thane Whatshisname up in Dragonreach right after #20 to turn in the quest, and I could.

Did the quest journal still say 20/28? Seems like it got desynched from the internal counts but not sure how it would have gotten marked completed then.

24 minutes ago, boomybo said:

Also, since nobody asked, here's an idea I got after I managed to somehow get a negative answer from almost a dozen solicited npcs in a row : have arcadia's perfume available for purchase.

When on the job, it could help get the clients to accept more easily, or start a chain of clients approaching one after the other, even threesomes.

Adding a downside of clients being under influence that they forget to pay more often, or pay the wrong amount (harder to keep track on multiple actors scenes) would make it more interesting than just tweaking the rejection value in a menu.

That's a brilliant idea that I'm astonished I never thought of.

This mods works amazing. I can't find anything that doesn't work. Even tho I'm only using Zaz version 7.0, things look fine. Never encountered this execution scene. Seems to really mesh well with my massive library of Baka mods, like Approach, Bakas edited Defeat, BaboDialogue. Totally gonna try it with Sexlab sexual fame now. But I think one or two of my other mods have that as an incompatibility for some dumb reason. I'll do it anyways and make it compatible if it's not. Idc. Otherwise I'll just leave it alone. So thank you so much for your amazing work because dayyyumm the loverslab is KILLING it lately. Like all these new amazing Sexlab plugins.

It's incredible. I'm not having nearly as many issues as some people seem to have. Like NPCs constantly declining me? There's an MCM option for that and it works great for me. Just general NPC stuff is working flawlessly for me. Even if I install mid save on one of my testing computers. Forcegreets can take a while but that's understandable with like 40 SKSE plugins and a MASSIVE Papyrus strain. I can handle a 120 second wait for an approach. Same with Babos Approach sometimes. Other times its lightning fast. But I make sure cool downs and timeouts are turned up high because it helps moda relying on forcegreets seqs to work better. So again, awesome work. 

PS: Pretty please help me with one thing maybe. Scenario: I get declared public whore. I equip bindings behind myself, but because I'm not in enforced mode, I just do my hands (It'd be so sweet if there was an MCM toggle allowing for hands bound on strip in front of thane.) but that's okay. So I decide to neglect my duties...and just leave, but no matter how many days pass, it doesn't seem to add to my punishment score. Like, can't be like..."wanted" in a hold for dipping out like that? Because ooooh would it add to the immersion aspect of this mod. Of course if it was a toggle able option all the better, but I could really dig something like that. Is that a plan? Or even just a possible thing you might do?

1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

PS: Pretty please help me with one thing maybe. Scenario: I get declared public whore. I equip bindings behind myself, but because I'm not in enforced mode, I just do my hands (It'd be so sweet if there was an MCM toggle allowing for hands bound on strip in front of thane.) but that's okay. So I decide to neglect my duties...and just leave, but no matter how many days pass, it doesn't seem to add to my punishment score. Like, can't be like..."wanted" in a hold for dipping out like that? Because ooooh would it add to the immersion aspect of this mod. Of course if it was a toggle able option all the better, but I could really dig something like that. Is that a plan? Or even just a possible thing you might do?

how did you leave? you cannot leave when the quest is active?! 

1 hour ago, LynErso666 said:

I think the idea was that if your quota time runs out before you finish the quota then it should increase your punishment score by 100, then after another 24 hours of not submitting for punishment, guards of other holds will start looking for you, and then after another 24 hours there's a chance for a bounty hunter wilderness encounter. At least at some point all of those components were working but it looks like there's some fuckery going on with this version that's preventing it from triggering properly.

18 minutes ago, Nymra said:

how did you leave? you cannot leave when the quest is active?! 

If you don't start in enforced mode you can leave as long as the "can't leave" option is unticked. SS++ starts in enforced mode if that clarifies anything. It'll likely be toggleable at some point.

16 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

WHAT!!! Where are your priorities??? Academic success and setting up your future career ... OR making pervy mods for a ten year old game for free??? The answer is pretty obvious to everyone here... PERVY MODS please! ?

19 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I think the idea was that if your quota time runs out before you finish the quota then it should increase your punishment score by 100, then after another 24 hours of not submitting for punishment, guards of other holds will start looking for you, and then after another 24 hours there's a chance for a bounty hunter wilderness encounter. At least at some point all of those components were working but it looks like there's some fuckery going on with this version that's preventing it from triggering properly.

If you don't start in enforced mode you can leave as long as the "can't leave" option is unticked. SS++ starts in enforced mode if that clarifies anything. It'll likely be toggleable at some point.

Ohhhh okay. Well thank you. I really like the enforced mode being separate and I just use SS+ even tho it doesn't relate to this mod at all. My game wouldnt load with SS++ upgrading mid save.

But I really hope being pursued by guards from holds im not eligible in never happens because that would be a bit much. Like I don't mind being outlawed in a hold for a time until I go back and deal with the repeating stages, because the thanes seem to just stack on the punishment and then repeat punishment scenes...for like an hour. The punishment score will stay at 100 even if I abandon the quest also, and only stack on a huge multitude of punishment scores after a guard from said actually sees me or a I go into that hold. I could do without stacking punishment but more of the individuality of the holds would allow for an extreme injection of immersion into the mod and reduce strain as well, I think.

Love this mod!  There are some issues however.

1) guards that bring you to thane when your reputation reaches certain point don't always stop what they are doing but same guard will bring you to the thane even thane has already took you in

2) Thane can reset / rerecruit you during your time as city public whore. This will reset everything

3) Once you have done your time if you use SLSF your sexual fame is so high that guards recruit you immediately. -- This is pretty piss off feature. Perhaps you were given leave? Or change it to weekly quota so you dont get released at all.

4) By default please use sexlab sexuality -- current is default to include both sexes

Would love to see:

1) Solitude recruitment is nice little quest and really appreciate the effort put into it! Would like to see some other ones as well.

2) Dragonborn reputation seems to be weird gimmick feature imho. Maybe remove it?

3) public whore idea is really awesome. Would like it to mix with getting pimped. Perhaps thane would assign a pimp on you that would queue clients.

4) When npc approach you perhaps there was small chance for him to take a friend

5) Mini quests - courrier/pimp etc delivered note from fan to meet them somewhere. These quest could perhaps reward more than single sex event or have alternate endings etc..

On 4/14/2021 at 4:06 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

I found a... non-function in MCM, not sure if reported yet. The mod doesn't seem to recognize on it's own if i'm dragonborn or thane and in the MCM i can't click it either. At least... the checkbox doesn't get filled, nor does my fame increase so i assume it's not working.

You have to travel to High Hrothgar and go through the introduction with the Greybeards first. And then you may or may not need a guard to make a vanilla comment about you being Dragonborn.

5 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

2) Dragonborn reputation seems to be weird gimmick feature imho. Maybe remove it?

I genuinely don't understand why someone would want less content in the mods they play. A toggle for the content would be fine, but asking for a mod author to remove something that other people enjoy just comes across as entitlement.

Guest AthenaESIV
On 4/14/2021 at 7:46 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

Status Update:

This mod is well worth the wait, it's got an amazing start to it once the quirks are worked out it will def be a mainstay in my load order.  I hope the bug hunting goes smoothly and fixes make themselves readily apparent. 

Ty for sharing the mod! 

17 hours ago, drunken toad said:

You have to travel to High Hrothgar and go through the introduction with the Greybeards first. And then you may or may not need a guard to make a vanilla comment about you being Dragonborn.

Thanks, i was on my way doing that but it seemed strange as for vanilla it's not necessary to be either. I'm also playing with frostfall for the first time, together with SL survival and submissive Lola had me... getting stuck in Windhelm on the way for resupply for a while now. xD

On 4/14/2021 at 11:44 PM, cerebus300 said:

I love this mod and it has some really cool ideas. I've had to uninstall it however because it was so overwhelming and breaking my game that it was unplayable. My main problem is that it doesn't seem to double check any circumstances to keep from activating, and it activates constantly. As soon as I finish one round of public whoring, I'm grabbed by the guard as soon as I walk out the door and it starts all over again. There needs to be some cool down time between activations, preferably something adjustable.

Then I have the problem when I'm in prison, the guard comes to take me to the Jarl, which initiates and escape routine, which I get arrested for when I wind up in the Jarl's hall. I get taken back to prison, only to have the guard show up to take me to the hall. 

I figured that at least I could turn the mod off, but I immediately found that I was dragged to the Jarl's hall as soon as I entered the next city. I turned on the notifications and realized that even though I had the mod "turned off" it was constantly running checks every few seconds and then initiating them. 

I want to put this back into my mod list, but it is just bulldozing through everything and making the game unplayable. Hopefully, these things can be fixed and then it'll be right back in the rotation.

Thanks for the work that you have put into this. 

Make sure that you haven't all the options for recruitment checked in the MCM.

30 minutes ago, 43deadwood said:

Make sure that you haven't all the options for recruitment checked in the MCM.

I did. Not initially, but when it was overkill I went in and unchecked all of them except simple slavery. It still kept activating. I even turned the mod off and it still kept activating. 

I'm really liking this mod, but I seem to get the "guard approach loop" all the time, which makes it functionally unplayable. Is there a way to shut that down using a console command maybe? 
Also, just a request/suggestion going forward: It'd be awesome if my (female) housecarls would also be turned into public whores alongside me. Seeing as there's already a functionality for making clients want my follower instead of me, would that be difficult to expand upon? 
Thanks a bunch for the mod btw. Fully understand your commitment to studies instead. 
A quick fix for the guard loop would be greatly appreciated though.