11 hours ago, Thelargir said:

I'm really liking this mod, but I seem to get the "guard approach loop" all the time, which makes it functionally unplayable. Is there a way to shut that down using a console command maybe?

Select the offending guard in the console and type 'tai'

That toggles the AI for that character, essentially turning him off.

A really Fun Mod, thanks

But I am more likely to first get sent to jail for killing that effing nuisance guard than anything else

1 - can you please please please stop that repetitive forcegreet?

2 - is there any way to cut the cloak scans done when outside of cities.  About 70% of my logs are made up of such reports?

Otherwise, please keep going.  It's really good to play

I've been getting swarmed with consecutive due dates for the last few days but I'll try to get a fix for the eligibility bug, log spam, and duplicate of the Interactive Gallows cell up tonight, as I perceive these to be the most pressing issues with the mod. If I don't finish it tonight then maybe tomorrow morning.

4 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I've been getting swarmed with consecutive due dates for the last few days but I'll try to get a fix for the eligibility bug, log spam, and duplicate of the Interactive Gallows cell up tonight, as I perceive these to be the most pressing issues with the mod. If I don't finish it tonight then maybe tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

20210421010705_1.thumb.jpg.2ff7b576e9d979e0ad3f599b815802db.jpg

I used a save with the main quest and those around it completed without DLC. When I use fast travel or approach one of the main cities I get a 0 message that appears almost all the time. Note I have 1700 fam from the Dragon, Quests ... in fact. If you want to do a test you can see it for yourself with this save.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27357?tab=files

With this save you will be able to see the conclusions more quickly.

Thank you.

In the quest "help shopkeepers", When i try to help Arcadia, she gives me a potion to test. It says "Arcadia's potion added" but whereever i check or whatever i do i cant seem to find it in my inventory, i tried reloaded saves and such, it didint work. Please Help.

9 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

I have a very important question: What body and bodyslide preset do you use in the screenshots? :3

Aldid did the screenshots, I think he said Tea Body

13 hours ago, matahmma said:

In the quest "help shopkeepers", When i try to help Arcadia, she gives me a potion to test. It says "Arcadia's potion added" but whereever i check or whatever i do i cant seem to find it in my inventory, i tried reloaded saves and such, it didint work. Please Help.

Unsure since you got the item notification. Maybe try console commanding it, I don't really have an answer for that one.

16 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Edit: not sure if it's an issue or not but if there was supposed to be updated scripts the ones in the zip are all the same date/size as the old version. *shrugs*

If they downloaded installed properly then they should say 4/21 (actually every single script for some reason, I'm not sure how that happened). If it doesn't fix anything I'd try just removing every PW file and doing it again or something.

I haven't played Skyrim in a while, even deleted all of my mods last June to avoid temptation. But I wanted to check this out.

Like others, I had a problem with the Farengar and Belethor quests, but using this Fuz Ro Doh helped

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

Might want to make it STRONGLY recommended to use.

There is another similarly named mod I tired first that didn't work, so make sure to use the one in the link.

And as the person above me stated, there is an issue where the collar they normally give you is promptly taken if you start in Enforced Mode, leading to guards repeatedly asking you where your collar is, but you have none in your inventory to equip.

It might have tried to put a DD collar on me instead, and since I have not yet reinstalled DD, this failed. I can try and test that again tomorrow.

3 hours ago, ssamsbji said:

Where is whore collar? There is no collar and everybody blame that she wear no collar???????????????

Secondly, Why city label is on chest, not on hip as the picture showing whore got it on ass?

You should get a collar at the start (at least normally, didn't test enforced mode). If you don't have one, you can use any collar from DD (you can use console or AddItemMenu https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905 to give yourself one).

As for the labels, it's different for each hold, e.g. Whiterun on the right breast, Markarth on the left breast, Solitude on the right butt-cheek.

Have message from this mod : PLAYER BUSY BEING REPRIMADED. And seems mod events stopped. What it is and how to resume? Just forced to become PW in 3 holds, maybe there is problem. Stopping scene button sends me to Solitude tan, where i as PW already and nothing changed.

Tried to clear reinstall mod and still had problems in Solitude when forced to become PW by guard aproaching. Just endless forcegreets by guards even after mod declared me as PW.

Then i try story mod and all is ok now. But afraid it may be bad another time.

Have idea to become forever PW for all Tamriel. Maybe some great quest needed. Could you make timer endless (but this may require some amount of work to be deal by day or something like that).

Waiting for starting quests for other holds. Any ideas about GuildWhore?