1 hour ago, snarfies said:

Well it sounds neat and all, but do these personalities and feelings actually DO anything?  Or are they just for RP purposes?

Yes they change the way a slave reacts to different punishments. Hence changing the chance to run away but also to refuse an order and play certain idles.

As for NPC it tells you if they would make an easy slave or would be a challenge.

Of course it needs a lot of tweaking. That's why I need some input from beta testers. Should it be more or less dependencies from traits ? Should we add more options for reactions to orders and punishments ?

Cheers

TAK

It would be nice if some of them plan an attempt to kill you and if others are willing to betray them and tell you about it in exchange for a better treatment.

Also from the screenshots it looks that you get all the information about them right away. Wouldn't it be nicer if you have to guess it instead?

4 hours ago, Kalysto said:

It would be nice if some of them plan an attempt to kill you and if others are willing to betray them and tell you about it in exchange for a better treatment.

Also from the screenshots it looks that you get all the information about them right away. Wouldn't it be nicer if you have to guess it instead?

Having them plan an attempt to escape or kill their master would be an idea. Interaction in between slaves has still a long way to go, but is definitely on my list. I plan to include reacting to another slave punishment or successful escape.

If you want to guess just don't use the dialogue. A more complex dialogue with real chitchat to get to know an NPC could be fun and more immersive. Right now I don't feel I have the time and expertise to do it.

Cheers

TAK

Like the idea. I'm going to try it.

One thing I always I think is missing in PHE is gang bang. In your mod you could have different reaction according to personnality and who the PC involves (PC followers or forcing other slaves to participate, etc...)

Looks interesting, gave it a try with HSH and Get a Slave and it did work (no crashes etc) but slaves have lost there PAH stats after moving back from HSH i.e. i have a slave with 100 in everything and 111 in combat and other than combat these are now all 0

Not sure how you'd do it but something to show/react on how the slaves position in life has changed and influences the other factors might be cool as i'd imagine the life of a bandit living half starved in a cave and subject to the whims of the bandit leader isn't the most comfortable or secure so a slave from that sort of back ground would react differently to one that has been taken from a place they were happy with

Would kind of be like how the different slaves in spartacus reacted, you had asher who wanted to move up within the system, doktoera who saw his position as one of honor and then spartacus himself who wanted to escape and get back to his wife

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Looks interesting, gave it a try with HSH and Get a Slave and it did work (no crashes etc) but slaves have lost there PAH stats after moving back from HSH i.e. i have a slave with 100 in everything and 111 in combat and other than combat these are now all 0

Not sure how you'd do it but something to show/react on how the slaves position in life has changed and influences the other factors might be cool as i'd imagine the life of a bandit living half starved in a cave and subject to the whims of the bandit leader isn't the most comfortable or secure so a slave from that sort of back ground would react differently to one that has been taken from a place they were happy with

Would kind of be like how the different slaves in spartacus reacted, you had asher who wanted to move up within the system, doktoera who saw his position as one of honor and then spartacus himself who wanted to escape and get back to his wife

Thanks for helping with debugging. The patch for HSH and AYAGAS is coming very soon.

For the slave life position this should come once I figured how to get faction information. PAHE strips actors from their factions before adding them to the slave factions. But there might be some information saved, especially for bandits. I am looking into it.

I guess we would have to add a social stat for this to work. Depending on which factions an NPC is from: merchants, trainers, guards, ...

18 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I am sorry I don't own oldrim anymore. This mod is mostly scripts though and 2 small hidden quests, should not be too hard to convert if anyone volunteers.

20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

This looks great. And very complex. Any chance of an oldrim version?

usually when its just scripts with no meshes or idles, it should still be compatible or in this case backword compatible

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

...or kill their master would be an idea.

the original code for chance to fight is still in there if you decide to use it, but i would have to be leary as to why it was disabled (by layam from original pah mod) that maybe it was to problematic

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The patch for HSH and AYAGAS is coming very soon.

some of those scripts you changed such as aygasitffunctions have 2 versions for aygas functions based on if you have itf or don't have it, what version of the script did you include so we know if we need torture framework

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

For the slave life position this should come once I figured how to get faction information. PAHE strips actors from their factions before adding them to the slave factions. But there might be some information saved, especially for bandits. I am looking into it.

I guess we would have to add a social stat for this to work. Depending on which factions an NPC is from: merchants, trainers, guards, ...

i can't remember if it was hsh or aygas that requested it or if both mods use it, but that data is collected by pahnpceval during enslavement and stored in new paradise halls factions

On 3/26/2021 at 4:05 PM, CliftonJD said:

usually when its just scripts with no meshes or idles, it should still be compatible or in this case backword compatible

the original code for chance to fight is still in there if you decide to use it, but i would have to be leary as to why it was disabled (by layam from original pah mod) that maybe it was to problematic

some of those scripts you changed such as aygasitffunctions have 2 versions for aygas functions based on if you have itf or don't have it, what version of the script did you include so we know if we need torture framework

i can't remember if it was hsh or aygas that requested it or if both mods use it, but that data is collected by pahnpceval during enslavement and stored in new paradise halls factions

Many thanks CliftonJD for all this information, I will try to put it to good use.

First thing might be to add a patched version with and without ITF. I might need to learn fomod at one point.

Tried the updated one but i think there is an issue with the idle, after telling a slave to strip its playing the idle to cover chest/groin on the PC rather than on the naked slave

Here is my PC doing it while in full armor

Idle.jpg.fb07ac5a233e427ccd24a0d2841615f9.jpg

Then the stat issue i mentioned, seems to be the same for HSH an get a slave although one stat is sometimes staying high, one slave combat stayed max and another pose but all had submission back at 0

HSH

HSHStats.jpg.e8f8176614748627fb678c6f06a7c2b0.jpg

Back in PAH stats - usually only sex would temp change but then get restored when ya did some sex

Stats.jpg.d0de138936f743e73147f006e6488c82.jpg

4 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Tried the updated one but i think there is an issue with the idle, after telling a slave to strip its playing the idle to cover chest/groin on the PC rather than on the naked slave

Reveal hidden contents

Then the stat issue i mentioned, seems to be the same for HSH an get a slave although one stat is sometimes staying high, one one slave combat stayed max and another pose but all had submission back at 0

Hide contents

HSH

HSHStats.jpg.e8f8176614748627fb678c6f06a7c2b0.jpg

Back in PAH stats - usually only sex would temp change but then get restored when ya did some sex

Stats.jpg.d0de138936f743e73147f006e6488c82.jpg

Hi Pinky, thanks for the feedback. I will try to reproduce this behavior next week. What mods are you using?

49 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

First thing might be to add a patched version with and without ITF. I might need to learn fomod at one point.

i'd like to learn fomod at some point as well, but for different reasons, to let users decide which addons to install using 1 install file. for home sweet home or itf, i'd recommend getmodbyname

example:

Spoiler

If (Game.GetModByName("PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp") != 255)
        PAHHouseSlave = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x008972, "PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp") As Faction
        PHHSHPortablePermaCamp = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x03C42A, "PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp") As Form
        Debug.trace("user has PAH_HomeSweetHome addon loaded")
    EndIf

when hsh is installed pahe learns the faction and permacamp for later use, but with getmodbyname, pahe is able to function without hsh if desired

7 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Text file is everything i think, from the PAH family...

PAH

HSH

AYGAS

PAH slave cart

TDF patch

loadorder.txt 3.46 kB · 0 downloads

Did drop it into an existing save game rather than make a new game (takes a while to get everything setup again to try that)

I will add a clean save with the mod for you to try. If you already have slave registered to your save game, I am pretty sure everything would get mixed up.

I will be following this mod with interest.

I downloaded it, but I value my current high level slave crop to actually install it. I may need to set up a profile just for this.

You can't ask for better help than Clifton! Well maybe get Musje on board also...

46 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hihi, it looks like your player is afraid for its nuts and tries to protect them with his shield. be nice to your slave or that might happen! This should be fixed in version 1.0.2 I just uploaded.

17 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hihi, it looks like your player is afraid for its nuts and tries to protect them with his shield. be nice to your slave or that might happen! This should be fixed in version 1.0.2 I just uploaded.

Cool will give it a go, was about to say i tried with your save (surprised it loaded as lots of stuff i dont use) but breton did the same thing when i told a slave i'd captured to strip

Suppose it is kinda sensible to protect the jewels while ordering someone around as a male

Breton.jpg.9090e4d8fc8a907bf334275545507065.jpg

Yeah that works now, slave does the groin/chest covering on being ordered to strip rather than the PC

As your using that idle a command/punishment for doing it would be good so you can tell them to stop covering themselves up

2 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Yeah that works now, slave does the groin/chest covering on being ordered to strip rather than the PC

As your using that idle a command/punishment for doing it would be good so you can tell them to stop covering themselves up

Good idea, I will first put up a personality check and add a punishment reason for covering if done. The idle will soon play more often on shy people and less on outgoing!

57 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Good idea, I will first put up a personality check and add a punishment reason for covering if done. The idle will soon play more often on shy people and less on outgoing!

i was actually about to suggest that, reading thru the changes atm. instead of adding so many checks to the strip command, those functions could be moved to the dialog so that the disobedient slave instantly respond with option to punish

pahslave:

recloning is a debug function for buggy slaves and the notification during recloning is there to inform the player when its completed.

also notice you changed the boy's sex training back to the older method:

Spoiler

Float Property sex_training    Hidden
    Float Function get()
        return __sex_training
    EndFunction
    Function set(Float value)
        If actor_alias.GetSex() == 0
            __sex_training = (oral_training + anal_training) / 2
          Else
            __sex_training = (oral_training + vaginal_training + anal_training) / 3
        EndIf

from this:

Spoiler

Float Property sex_training    Hidden
    Float Function get()
        return __sex_training
    EndFunction
    Function set(Float value)
        If actor_alias.GetSex() == 0
        Else
        EndIf

both slaves receive vaginal training based on their experience with that type of sex, not who has that sex organ. if you try to make it gender bias, the boys would instead need cock training, but there's no sl tags to base it off of so it gets more difficult to code....it also causes confusion with aygas and hsh addons already setup without gender bias

next i notice you added training for the equip inventory:

Spoiler

Function EquipInventory()
    ; -=TAK=- Adding a bit of confusion to the actor mind
    string hh = "her"
    if(actor_alias.GetSex() == 0)
        hh = "him"
    endif
    Debug.Notification("Confusing "+getName()+" by giving "+hh+" some freedom with clothing")
    TrainFreedom(10)
    actor_alias.EquipInventory()
EndFunction

that function is only used to tell the slave to get dressed, but the slave might only be wearing devious devices or collars to equip. maybe change that to give training based on what's being equipped

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i was actually about to suggest that, reading thru the changes atm. instead of adding so many checks to the strip command, those functions could be moved to the dialog so that the disobedient slave instantly respond with option to punish

I did not want to mess with the dialogue quests yet for compatibility reasons. Thanks I will look into how it is done fore refusing to fight for player.

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

pahslave:

recloning is a debug function for buggy slaves and the notification during recloning is there to inform the player when its completed.

OK, I removed the extra notifications from reClone.

also notice you changed the boy's sex training back to the older method.

Weird, I use notepad++ compare function to check all changes so I am sure the old version is actually in the  source file of my PAHE directory. I will investigate that. Yes it was me mixing up the old pahe files in source/scripts with the new ones in scripts/source. ?

next i notice you added training for the equip inventory:

Reveal hidden contents

Function EquipInventory()
    ; -=TAK=- Adding a bit of confusion to the actor mind
    string hh = "her"
    if(actor_alias.GetSex() == 0)
        hh = "him"
    endif
    Debug.Notification("Confusing "+getName()+" by giving "+hh+" some freedom with clothing")
    TrainFreedom(10)
    actor_alias.EquipInventory()
EndFunction

that function is only used to tell the slave to get dressed, but the slave might only be wearing devious devices or collars to equip. maybe change that to give training based on what's being equipped

Correct, it needs more checks and adapt training to what is really equipped.

Thanks for all this input. I will focus on the dialogue/refuse part from now.