It seems for some reason with v033 I get an infinate whipping scene anytime the whipping is triggered, whether it's in the cell or in the pillory if a whipping scene triggers it never ends. Any ideas as to why or how to fix this?

UPDATE:

I removed V033 and made a clean save then installed V032 and the problem went away so it's definately something wrong in V033. Because removing V032 and making a clean save then re-installing V033 brings the problem back.

The whipping in v033 continues until your health frops to a certain level, if you're not taking much damage then it will continue forever, make sure you're not using god mode

What is the level? I have had this too and my health would go down, but every so often it would suddenly refill, so it never went below about 50 points.

The whipping in v033 continues until your health frops to a certain level, if you're not taking much damage then it will continue forever, make sure you're not using god mode

What is the level? I have had this too and my health would go down, but every so often it would suddenly refill, so it never went below about 50 points.

The code for the whipping should track the time and either end it after a while or increase the damage if it's taking too long and the person being whipped remains healthy.

The code for the whipping should track the time and either end it after a while or increase the damage if it's taking too long and the person being whipped remains healthy.

That's not what happened for me, I waited 4/5 days in game and was still getting whipped. Maybe it's a script error?

That's not what happened for me, I waited 4/5 days in game and was still getting whipped. Maybe it's a script error?

I will have to second Infernas17's problem. Whipping scenes are endless for me since I regen health way faster than the npc can reduce it, the progressive higher dmg taken doesn't really seem to take effect all that way.
The spinning animation, when the shipper hits the prisoner, doesn't seem to count when the fists hits, meaning I regen most of my health with each spin.

Got no other effects than the collar on me, for the 1 hp per sec increase.

I will have to second Infernas17's problem. Whipping scenes are endless for me since I regen health way faster than the npc can reduce it, the progressive higher dmg taken doesn't really seem to take effect all that way.

The spinning animation, when the shipper hits the prisoner, doesn't seem to count when the fists hits, meaning I regen most of my health with each spin.

Got no other effects than the collar on me, for the 1 hp per sec increase.

I just remembered a possible fix I read about a while back. I haven't been able to test it myself yet as I've been busy fixing issues with my game, but try using the console to set player health at around 20. I guess that might make one or two fast hits reduce the health by a larger % than with the bug, maybe ending the scene?

It seems for some reason with v033 I get an infinate whipping scene anytime the whipping is triggered, whether it's in the cell or in the pillory if a whipping scene triggers it never ends. Any ideas as to why or how to fix this?

UPDATE:

I removed V033 and made a clean save then installed V032 and the problem went away so it's definately something wrong in V033. Because removing V032 and making a clean save then re-installing V033 brings the problem back.

Well my character is currently a vampire so she's mostly immune to normal weapons, that's probably why the whipping does about zero damage to her. But there diffinately needs to be some other way to trigger the scene's ending. A simple "time whipped or damage taken" statement in the script should be fairly simple and would fix the problem for those having it. Since the scene works perfectly in V032 why the change?

UPDATE:

Well my character is currently a vampire so she's mostly immune to normal weapons, that's probably why the whipping does about zero damage to her. But there diffinately needs to be some other way to trigger the scene's ending. A simple "time whipped or damage taken" statement in the script should be fairly simple and would fix the problem for those having it. Since the scene works perfectly in V032 why the change?

You're right that a timer should also be used. The reason for the change was because it was not working perfectly in v032. People were instead complaining (rightly I might add) of dying from the whip. The truth is in the middle ground that the jailer stops before the player dies, or after a set time. I just forgot to add the "set time" before I released that version.

Then I got sucked in to fixing up a few things in Zaz animation pack instead .... so the release of v034 is taking longer than expected.

Would it be possible to implement Execution by beheading into this mod? I love this mod but i feel like that its missing something. If you commit crimes serious enough you should be taken to get beheaded. You could implement the Execution animations since they are already part of the game. I believe Daymol ( Death Alternative Your money or you Life) mod did this with the Captured add on. That would add to the immersion quite a bit by putting in some new dialog for that scenario. PLEEEASSSEEE CAN YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN!?!?!? =)

Hi awesome mod, i have a problem though when my character is in the pillory after the jailer does that thing in the stone all the npc's of whiterun dissapear so nobody participes in the punishment, what could it be? i have open cities and dynamic timescale maybe some of those? thanks

Hi everyone... I just downloaded the mod and its very cool, but when my character is on the prison and the guard do the (doggy, misioner or skull fuck) only the victim animations play, the aggresor just stays static, except for the whipping animation which is played normally 

Hi everyone... I just downloaded the mod and its very cool, but when my character is on the prison and the guard do the (doggy, misioner or skull fuck) only the victim animations play, the aggresor just stays static, except for the whipping animation which is played normally

Sounds like you have a problem with script lag. Start a new game with only PO, Sexlab and their requirements to see if it works then, if it does it might be script lag, and you need to get rid of some script heavy mods. The best way to do this is to remove them and load a game save that never had them installed.

Parade doesnt seem to work. after whipping all around warmaidens and breezehome, should come into pillory but instead Floating back to that area in kneeling Position, jailer came there and then ctd. 33 seems to be very problematic atm. i still dont understand why you took the follower with, she just stands in the pathing blocking.

I can't seem to get this to work at all. I have all the requirements. No matter where I'm arrested I get teleported to a room with an empty chest and a trapdoor. we go down in and its the windhelm jail (no fast travel has us walking to windhelm it seems). So then whatever guard it is that goes down there is killed by windhelm guards so it's a no go. So I tried actually being arrested in windhelm. Whenever that happens I get telported to that room. Marched up to some chests. have my stuff taken and am stripped naked. Then everyone stands around. I can just take my stuff and leave. So it's not working at all really. I can either be arrested somewhere else and have that guard killed off by the windhelm guards or be arrested in windhelm and contemplate the belongings chest until I feel like leaving.

I tried force restart and everything. None of the debug options can really fix it other then restart. and even if I did 'wait' out my punishment every guard just tells me I should be ashamed of myself so I guess I still count as arrested?

I just ran into this - I believe (but haven't confirmed) that the solution was to go into the ZaZ Animation Pack MCM menu click on the SexLab tab and then under SexLab Integration register your SexLab Animations.

Hope this helps you or someone else. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was my problem.

32 whipping makes so much damage that pc dies. 33 whipping is so weak that Scene goes endless.

congrats. you made it to ruin your mod.

if you go on time, Whip must dio no more damage than one per hit. if you go on damage, Regeneration must be stopped during whipping.  why must the Whip do damage at all ? it did not in earlier Versions when ymor mod worked.

Tried the current release, and ended up being whipped for more than 5 hours in game. Looking forward to a fix in version .34.

I have a patch that will fix that, not sure if I can post it here.

I thinks lot of people would be interested in that, maybe message zaz and ask him if it's ok to post it?