I've tried a few more times with varying degrees of success.  Using the patch to set the whipping damage limit to 80% and limiting the punishments to the jailor makes the whipping scenes work more smoothly, while allowing the parade to work as well (although with less whipping than the default 50% setting).

However, I've run into a couple more problems - every once in a while when my PC gets back to the jail I have no player movement control.  T works to wait, and E works to sleep if the bed can be targeted, but the WASD keys don't work.  This persists even after my PC is released.  The epc console command doesn't help.

Second, sometimes after placing my PC in the pillories and doing one whipping, the jailor will then not perform any further punishments.  He wanders around but does not do and whipping or sexual punishments, and doesn't take my PC back to the jail cell either.  I'll attach a log for this latter situation. Papyrus.0.log.7z

First, and foremost, thank you for this mod and your continued work expanding it. This is by far my favorite mod and your labors are greatly appreciate.

Second, I ran the mod several times in Whiterun and everything seems to work except for two minor bugs:

1) When taken from the town center to the cage in the Jarl's hall my character stays in the the stocks.

2) While in the Jarl's hall cage NPCs teleport into the cage instead of staying outside to watch.

First, and foremost, thank you for this mod and your continued work expanding it. This is by far my favorite mod and your labors are greatly appreciate.

Second, I ran the mod several times in Whiterun and everything seems to work except for two minor bugs:

1) When taken from the town center to the cage in the Jarl's hall my character stays in the the stocks.

2) While in the Jarl's hall cage NPCs teleport into the cage instead of staying outside to watch.

The NPC teleport is a Skyrim navmesh and pathing issue, there's not much anyone can do about it other than rip out the backbone of the game and replace it with a whole new engine, aka make a new game.

When you say your character stays in the stocks, do you mean the sticks slide around with your PC in them? If so then maybe it's a zaz issue or script lag failing to remove your character from the stocks, although that would cause other issues, so maybe not.

If you use teleporting from the MCM to skip long manoeuvres, try disabling that.

Whipping just goes on forever for me. I kept healing too fast. No idea why.  Had to damage myself with console.

Damaging yourself works. The mod is by default set to stop whipping at 30hp, but there is a (hidden) setting to alter this. I'm semi busy with RL stuff and no real time to do modding, or I'd release a fix for this as it seems to be a major issue.

Ironically, previously I got reports of everyone dying from the whipping. :)

not if you set novice difficulty during that time.

another questiion:

i want to change the outfit of the guards in prisons that whip and fuck the pc 

are those guards marked specially in the ck ?  where can i find them in the ck ?

one more thing :

i would like to switch pillory to x cross. is that possible by simply switching the furnitures in ck  ?

The npc that whips the player is randomly selected from the people in town, so you can't set the outfit as such. You could theoretically go into the scripts and force the npc to change outfit, but that work is outside the scope of a forum post to explain. :)

In theory you should be able to just switch to an x-cross and it should work. I haven't tried it though, and maybe there's something i'm overlooking. Try it and see if it works.... :)

Oh, you will need to apply the pillory marker to the x-cross, so that the radiant quest system will pick up the x-cross correctly. There is an x-cross in Riften, see if you can copy that one.....

So I've enjoyed XPO since I joined LL. Every version has worked, at least somewhat, until v33. I was looking forward to the new content, but when I got my girl arrested, it turned out to be a vanilla arrest (not that a 5000g bounty should affect that). I try to keep XPO near the bottom of my load order to avoid having other mods mess with it. I've tried it with different combinations of mods in different MO profiles, all with the same result; nothing happens that involves XPO. I keep searching the MCM for something I may have missed, but nothing. Yes, I have all of the requirements, and all of them are updated.

Help?

BTW thanks for XPO; it's been one of my favorites all along.

Well, fear not. XPO still works, and will still work with your saves. The question is just how "much" work you'll have to put in to get there again.

I would start with a reset of the mod.

If that fails, then try a clean install. (Save, uninstall, save, reinstall, save, try again.)

If that still doesn't work, then append a log to this forum or pm me the log. I'll ahve a look at it.

I generally recommend (for many reasons, not just xpo) that you clean your saves with a save cleaner at some point. Just to see if that makes things work better.

Saves usually accumulate a lot of cruft, which makes the log report loads of errors. While they may not stop you from running Skyrim, it makes it harder to debug. :)

Looks like xaz is very busy rl or has lost interest in skyrim. well, he forgott the matchmaker he promised me to do some month ago. and no answer on my question how to Switch the Outfit of the punishing guards in prisons.

From time to time, RL keeps me from this forum for a few days (or maybe a week or so). Fear not, I've a 100% record on coming back thus far.... :)

Yes, ... hm ... that matchmaker, now I recall. I've been quite busy with ZAP and PO so not much time for anything else atm. Maybe I could get something simple together. I think I didn't add it to the "todo list" last time, for some reason, or maybe the "todo list" is just getting so long I can no longer keep all items sorted. (It's 500 lines, so shouldn't be impossible to manage.... )

Still though, I did write something of a matchmaker but in a private mod. It's nowhere near where I would want to support it publicly though. I'll see if I can convert it into something public .....

Hi guys

This may appear slightly 'noobish' but it's been a while since I've played Skyrim and upon I realised a few days leter I had this mod working. But I ran into an error where only the male animations worked, my Char would just stand there while this guard is humping thin air below me, no animations for my hand cuffs as well, my arms were stiff and out wards.

All help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Edited by Sharddona

Hi guys

This may appear slightly 'noobish' but it's been a while since I've played Skyrim and upon I realised a few days leter I had this mod working. But I ran into an error where only the male animations worked, my Char would just stand there while this guard is humping thin air below me, no animations for my hand cuffs as well, my arms were stiff and out wards.

Thanks

Don't worry, this isn't noobish at all, the stiff arms is a well known issue with not running GenerateFNISForUsers.exe, it's called the 'T pose' and happens when there are no animations available, but if male anims are working still that's a bit odd, I've never heard of this before. Check you still have FNIS's female animations and XPMS's female data as well, reinstall them if necessary. If you use manual installation maybe try using a mod manager, that might help you to make sure mods are working and have all the necessary files.

One thing I think I could safely say is this isn't an issue with PO, it sounds like an issue with your setup because of the T pose.

Hi guys

Thanks

Even the most experienced folks forget to run FNIS. It's a common brainfart.

So I've enjoyed XPO since I joined LL. Every version has worked, at least somewhat, until v33. I was looking forward to the new content, but when I got my girl arrested, it turned out to be a vanilla arrest (not that a 5000g bounty should affect that). I try to keep XPO near the bottom of my load order to avoid having other mods mess with it. I've tried it with different combinations of mods in different MO profiles, all with the same result; nothing happens that involves XPO. I keep searching the MCM for something I may have missed, but nothing. Yes, I have all of the requirements, and all of them are updated.

Help?

BTW thanks for XPO; it's been one of my favorites all along.

Well, fear not. XPO still works, and will still work with your saves. The question is just how "much" work you'll have to put in to get there again.

I would start with a reset of the mod.

If that fails, then try a clean install. (Save, uninstall, save, reinstall, save, try again.)

If that still doesn't work, then append a log to this forum or pm me the log. I'll ahve a look at it.

I generally recommend (for many reasons, not just xpo) that you clean your saves with a save cleaner at some point. Just to see if that makes things work better.

Saves usually accumulate a lot of cruft, which makes the log report loads of errors. While they may not stop you from running Skyrim, it makes it harder to debug. :)

Xpo does work rather well when I actually use the proper method of loading mods and saving a cleanstart.

Minor problem - I hope. Currently imprisoned at Whiterun. As soon as I was put in the cell, my jailer immediately took me out, and I'm currently on my fourth lap on the "Dragonsreach Circuit." Meaning, we go out the door to the right side of Dragonsreach, walk around and down the steps, maybe six of them, toward town, then turn around and go through the main doors to Dragonsreach, down into the dungeon, then taking a right to start a new lap. I'm also experiencing frequent CTDs, but they're random, and I can progress by making sure I save about once a minute and seeing if I got further than last time - which I do. Thoughts?

Minor problem - I hope. Currently imprisoned at Whiterun. As soon as I was put in the cell, my jailer immediately took me out, and I'm currently on my fourth lap on the "Dragonsreach Circuit." Meaning, we go out the door to the right side of Dragonsreach, walk around and down the steps, maybe six of them, toward town, then turn around and go through the main doors to Dragonsreach, down into the dungeon, then taking a right to start a new lap. I'm also experiencing frequent CTDs, but they're random, and I can progress by making sure I save about once a minute and seeing if I got further than last time - which I do. Thoughts?

Wow, I've never seen that before.  If you go to the MCM menu and choose the option to fast forward the trip, does it get you out of this loop?

Wow, I've never seen that before.  If you go to the MCM menu and choose the option to fast forward the trip, does it get you out of this loop?

Yes! Thank you! I wish I knew what caused it, though :/

Hello!

I haven't looked through every post that has been made, but I was wondering if there was any thought on making corrupt guards for this mod? I seem to have a hard time getting myself arrested without being pretty obvious and miss out on some of this mod.So, I thought why not have guards that sometimes just come up to you and arrest you for some made up reason? Riften and Marketh are already corrupt. Windhelm is practically racist. Solitude might think you're a Stormcloak spy.

Just a thought/suggestion and wondering if that would be possible? I don't know anything about making mods and wouldn't know how complex this would be.

It is an awesome mod btw from just messing with it.

Hi thank you very much for your work, I love this mod, but just to know, the V033 Version is compatible with devices mod or need a compatibility patch ?

I didn't found where I can take the compatibility patch like for V032.

Thank you.

Do you mean Devious Devices? If so yes, just make sure you have zaz pack and so on, it's a requirement for PO.

Do you mean Devious Devices? If so yes, just make sure you have zaz pack and so on, it's a requirement for PO.

Ok Thank you, yes I have requirement. I play actually on V032 with patch for DD.

So just to be sure, If I take the latest version V033. I will not have conflict with Devious devices and PO when I will be capture with some DD items equiped on me ?

I ask this because I didn't find a patch for the latest version.

Ok Thank you, yes I have requirement. I play actually on V032 with patch for DD.

So just to be sure, If I take the latest version V033. I will not have conflict with Devious devices and PO when I will be capture with some DD items equiped on me ?

I ask this because I didn't find a patch for the latest version.

When you have DD items equipped I would assume they are removed by the Jailer upon him taking custody, however I haven't actually been arrested with devices equipped so I don't know for sure. I guess the easiest way to find out would be to get arrested with items on.

Hello!

I haven't looked through every post that has been made, but I was wondering if there was any thought on making corrupt guards for this mod? I seem to have a hard time getting myself arrested without being pretty obvious and miss out on some of this mod.So, I thought why not have guards that sometimes just come up to you and arrest you for some made up reason? Riften and Marketh are already corrupt. Windhelm is practically racist. Solitude might think you're a Stormcloak spy.

Just a thought/suggestion and wondering if that would be possible? I don't know anything about making mods and wouldn't know how complex this would be.

Bad ass idea. Especially if the Dragonborn is a repeat offender in a hold. 'Nuff said.

Hello!

Bad ass idea. Especially if the Dragonborn is a repeat offender in a hold. 'Nuff said.

Play it together with the mod tdf Prostitution. there you have the PO interaction you are looking for.

Looks like xaz is very busy rl or has lost interest in skyrim. well, he forgott the matchmaker he promised me to do some month ago. and no answer on my question how to Switch the Outfit of the punishing guards in prisons.

From time to time, RL keeps me from this forum for a few days (or maybe a week or so). Fear not, I've a 100% record on coming back thus far.... :)

Yes, ... hm ... that matchmaker, now I recall. I've been quite busy with ZAP and PO so not much time for anything else atm. Maybe I could get something simple together. I think I didn't add it to the "todo list" last time, for some reason, or maybe the "todo list" is just getting so long I can no longer keep all items sorted. (It's 500 lines, so shouldn't be impossible to manage.... )

Still though, I did write something of a matchmaker but in a private mod. It's nowhere near where I would want to support it publicly though. I'll see if I can convert it into something public .....

i hope you can make it soon. it is no big work, aince you are already familiar with whipping scenes.

i ll take the model Display 9 has made a spell to bring Player, followers and npc on the devices / furnitures, whats missing is the Action.

i need it as an upgrade to tdf prostitution, which only needs different dialogue translations.

pc completely stuck

guard enters cell, but does not Whip. stays there doing nothing, my pc cant move or do anything.

epc doesnt help- how can i get my pc back ?

I've had this same problem.  Since the end of the whipping animation is now controlled by the amount of damage done by the whip, and the guard is not actually whipping, the animation will not end.  You can try using the

player.damageactorvalue health x

command to try to inflict enough damage to trigger the end of the animation.  That works to end the animation if the value of x in the command is high enough, but in my tests player control sometimes is still not restored.