I haven't used NMM since my first playthrough, I quickly switched to Mod Organizer, so I can't speak to how you installed the mods.  But it sure sounds like at least some of the textures didn't get installed correctly, and that some of the animations didn't get installed or registered correctly.  The zaz texture pack is a separate file now (it used to be packaged in with the animations) and a lot of people have similar missing textures because they've forgotten to install it.  You say you did install it, so I can only suspect that NMM didn't get it installed correctly.  As for the animations, did you run the FNIS for users tool after installing all your mods, and did you use the zaz MCM page (Sexlab tab) to register the animations?

Previously with POH (during the hiatus period), I encountered issues where I get arrested but not bound and guards just stayed hostile. Even when I force an arrest, I had issues getting into the cell.

I recently installed the latest updates and the arrests and cells work fine. However, no events happen in the cell. Also in the pillories, the pillory disappear and my character just stands there. No spectators and no events. Even with events set to 2 hours. 

So I had to use rest time to fast forward through the whole jail time thing.

Any tips on how to fix this?

Thanks.

My PC traveled to Riften, where she had a major bounty, and went to jail.  The in-cell whippings never seem to work for me, the guard never draws his whip, so I had to console in some damage to get it to end and then disable that punishment in MCM. 

Outdoors, a couple of whipping scenes worked as expected (with damage set in the 80-90% range), but then after a sex scene with Grelka using a strap-on, I noticed a message that an "Ocato's Pallatine" effect had been applied.  I checked the active magical effects and found that effect heals 10 per second and lasts for at least a real time 8 minutes.  The next whipping didn't apply enough damage to end, what with the constant healing going on, so I again had to use the console to apply damage.

I Googled Ocato's Pallatine and didn't find any Skyrim related results.  Does it come from this mod, or could this mod be somehow triggering it from another mod I have installed?

BTW, fast travel again worked perfectly.

"Ocatos Pallatine" is a type of drug from "Skooma Whore". I guess you have the mod installed? It gives you a chance to be force fed a random type of drug after a sex scene ends.

If you dont want it to happen, you can simply edit the probability of drugging in the MCM menu.

My PC traveled to Riften, where she had a major bounty, and went to jail.  The in-cell whippings never seem to work for me, the guard never draws his whip, so I had to console in some damage to get it to end and then disable that punishment in MCM. 

Outdoors, a couple of whipping scenes worked as expected (with damage set in the 80-90% range), but then after a sex scene with Grelka using a strap-on, I noticed a message that an "Ocato's Pallatine" effect had been applied.  I checked the active magical effects and found that effect heals 10 per second and lasts for at least a real time 8 minutes.  The next whipping didn't apply enough damage to end, what with the constant healing going on, so I again had to use the console to apply damage.

I Googled Ocato's Pallatine and didn't find any Skyrim related results.  Does it come from this mod, or could this mod be somehow triggering it from another mod I have installed?

BTW, fast travel again worked perfectly.

Pretty sure Ocato's Pallative is from Skooma Whore mod

I'm with a problem, every time i got aborted by a guard and choose "I submit take me to the jail" the chat closes automatically before prison overhaul can trigger the arrest event and the guards start to attacking me, i've already uninstaled, created a clean save, cleaned with save cleaner, instaled again and the problem is still here, i have all the required mods, anyone know something about?

My Load Order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Falskaar.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

daymoyl.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

RaceMenu.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

Apropos.esp

Character Creation Overhaul.esp

LoversVictim.esp

LunariRace.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

SGHairPackAIO.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHead_A.esp

Requiem.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp

dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

People Have Torches.esp

Requiem - Resources.esp

Requiem - Dragonborn.esp

Requiem - USKP Patch.esp

Facelight.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

Requiem - Falskaar.esp

SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHead_A.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

PuppetMaster.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

Mannequin.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHead_A.esp

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SkyUI.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

SkyrimSpeeds.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

CombatDramaOverhaul.esp

TwinSildaril.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp

MoreBanditCamps.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

Requiem - HearthFires.esp

ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp

MoreBanditCamps - SexSlaves.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp

BVLT - Human.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

RosaFollower.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

SexyBikinis.esp

Darklilith.esp

Vampire Eyes - Normal Race.esp

zzEstrus.esp

SexLabDangerousNights.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I have reinstalled all my mods to start a new game, and the mods are the same from before and xpo worked fine with some guards collapsing and ending animations sometimes but it worked... now it isn't. Hope someone can help me with this problem. Thanks.

Sounds to me like script lag. Try a new game with only PO and it's requirements and skyui and see how it works.
Ok I'll try Thanks. And about the guards falling on the floor and ending animations? Do you know something about?
I'm afraid not, unless it's just the ragdoll setting for orgasm in (I think) SexlabFramework.
I do, though. Most of these problems come from rescaling actors. Unfortunately, the setting in SexLab does not fix this, because reading actor scale (which SexLab does regardless) requires you to also modify the scale (Beth design).

I've patched my own SexLab so it doesn't do that anymore, and I never see these issues anymore. Talk to Ashal and ask him to remove scaling in the 1.60 version, unless the option is checked.

THanks for the tips guys, i've tryed a new save game with only xpo and it worked fine, do you know something i can do to reduce script lag? ANd it's strange because xpo was working fine before i reinstaled all my mods and now it isn't, and everything is the same, just reinstaled =/
To reduce script lag turn up the timers for stuff like npc detection for mods in their MCMs, uninstall certain mods at are script heavy, it will sometimes say so in their description. Also, consider uninstalling mods you don't use. For example in 100+ hours of playtime I never used Estrus Chaurus or Helpless so I uninstalled them along with a few others, and my game is now noticeably faster to start scenes, load and quicksave.

Edit: I just remembered the description for Sex Slaves has a list compiled by Sacremas of mods to avoid.

Thanks Infernas, i've found a way to get it working, just teleporting with commands inside some house in the hold and going outside, and then the guards will take you to prison normaly. I'll try some of your tips and try reduce script lag. About Sex Slaves, that's not the same mod, the sex slaves mods i'm using just adds sex slaves to bandit camps, nothing more. But Thanks for the help, i think all my problems are solved now :)

You misunderstood the Sex Slaves mod has a list in the page description with mods to avoid, not the mod itself.

I haven't used NMM since my first playthrough, I quickly switched to Mod Organizer, so I can't speak to how you installed the mods.  But it sure sounds like at least some of the textures didn't get installed correctly, and that some of the animations didn't get installed or registered correctly.  The zaz texture pack is a separate file now (it used to be packaged in with the animations) and a lot of people have similar missing textures because they've forgotten to install it.  You say you did install it, so I can only suspect that NMM didn't get it installed correctly.  As for the animations, did you run the FNIS for users tool after installing all your mods, and did you use the zaz MCM page (Sexlab tab) to register the animations?

um lets see i have the latest virshion of FNIS and i ran it. it says it reads sex lab framework v. 1.59c and zaz V. 6.0.3 i have the latest Vershion of skiUI and SKSE. 

FNIS has no consistence errors so i would assume the animations installed right they seem to work when i force them with the concel commands as far as registering the animations how exactly do i do that? i dont see a place in the sexlab tab that says regester animations or anything. ill mess around more with it and see if i can find somthing as far as the stockades go. missing the textures can you posibly tell me the file name for those textures and ill see if its there or missing. also they are missing colishion so you are able to walk right threw them. is that somthing ill have to fix in the CS? i have no idea how to do that. or is there a file that needs to be added somewhere that i may be missing? if so any idea what its called so i can look for it.

and last but not least when i start prison overhaul it gives me a msg saying prison overhaul detects sexlab framework v1.59c and has only been tested to work with V1.58b (i think its 1.58b) it then says prison overhaul may not work properly with this vershion of sexlab. is it posible that this could be the cause of my errors? thanks look forword to your reply.

edit:

so i have gone threw and played a ton of the idle animations from zaz and they seem to all be working fine i realized the textures im missing are acualy from the stockades added in from prison overhaul not zaz. all the zaz textures are present and fine. for a secound i thought maybe sexlab was refusing to play the animations due to the hight of my pc somthing do do with weather it thinks my pc is a child or not. when i use the animations im concel it says player is a child 0.00 and i assume that means no she is not it then plays them fine its just geting prison overhaul to use them. i tryed a fresh save still dident work next ill remove prison overhaul do a manule install and see if maybe that works.

edit2: so i did some more diging and i have my papyrus log and i seem to have a few errors from sex lab im not shure exactly where the errors end and i cant spoiler tag the entire thing as its pretty long so ill just attach it as a txt file so you can look at it and see maybe it will help explain why the animations dont work right with prison overhaul. it says log 1 but only cus i used dps twice so it made 2 logs right next to each other.

Papyrus.1.log

Got a little issue after using the V0.33.

I was imprisoned in Riften and everything worked fine as should be during imprisionement.

After the message "You're free to go" showed up, my PC got stuck (no movement or attacks working). I even tried "enableplayercontrols" command but no success at all, still stuck in the same place.

First person view is also weird. Could see parts of the body that shouldn't be visible (like hands without a weapon or spell draw) and i don't have any First Person View mod.

Anybody have something similar?

I'll test in another city to see if the problem is related to Riften.

This has quickly become one of my favorite mods. Thank you xaz for putting the time and effort to make this possible! 

I have one question: do you know of any follower mod that works with XPO? I am currently using the Ultimate Followers Overhaul mod. I would imagine the scripting for support of up to 15 followers in prison would be...heavy.

It's nice to have one follower with me and the events are most excellent. Would you ever consider doing work on XPO to have groups of up to 5 in the slammer at once?  ^_^ I'm not quite sure what is involved. I may just start here because I can imagine some very cool possibilities with a large party. 

I was imprisoned in Riften and everything worked fine as should be during imprisionement.

After the message "You're free to go" showed up, my PC got stuck (no movement or attacks working). I even tried "enableplayercontrols" command but no success at all, still stuck in the same place.

First person view is also weird. Could see parts of the body that shouldn't be visible (like hands without a weapon or spell draw) and i don't have any First Person View mod.

I believe the MCM for Prison Overhaul or Zaz Anim Pack, on of the two but I can't remember which, has an option to reset controls. It probably won't work if you tried the console but it's worth a try.

I believe the MCM for Prison Overhaul or Zaz Anim Pack, on of the two but I can't remember which, has an option to reset controls. It probably won't work if you tried the console but it's worth a try.

humm... i couldn't find any reset player movement/controls in Prison Overhaul MCM (even tried the ones available but no success). But you're right, Zaz has a lot of reset commands and i'll give it a try when i get home. Thanks for the tip.

Whipping just goes on forever for me. I kept healing too fast. No idea why.  Had to damage myself with console.

Damaging yourself works. The mod is by default set to stop whipping at 30hp, but there is a (hidden) setting to alter this. I'm semi busy with RL stuff and no real time to do modding, or I'd release a fix for this as it seems to be a major issue.

Ironically, previously I got reports of everyone dying from the whipping. :)

Whipping just goes on forever for me. I kept healing too fast. No idea why.  Had to damage myself with console.

Damaging yourself works. The mod is by default set to stop whipping at 30hp, but there is a (hidden) setting to alter this. I'm semi busy with RL stuff and no real time to do modding, or I'd release a fix for this as it seems to be a major issue.

Ironically, previously I got reports of everyone dying from the whipping. :)

not if you set novice difficulty during that time.

another questiion:

i want to change the outfit of the guards in prisons that whip and fuck the pc 

are those guards marked specially in the ck ?  where can i find them in the ck ?

one more thing :

i would like to switch pillory to x cross. is that possible by simply switching the furnitures in ck  ?

So I've enjoyed XPO since I joined LL. Every version has worked, at least somewhat, until v33. I was looking forward to the new content, but when I got my girl arrested, it turned out to be a vanilla arrest (not that a 5000g bounty should affect that). I try to keep XPO near the bottom of my load order to avoid having other mods mess with it. I've tried it with different combinations of mods in different MO profiles, all with the same result; nothing happens that involves XPO. I keep searching the MCM for something I may have missed, but nothing. Yes, I have all of the requirements, and all of them are updated.

Help?

BTW thanks for XPO; it's been one of my favorites all along.

So I've enjoyed XPO since I joined LL. Every version has worked, at least somewhat, until v33. I was looking forward to the new content, but when I got my girl arrested, it turned out to be a vanilla arrest (not that a 5000g bounty should affect that). I try to keep XPO near the bottom of my load order to avoid having other mods mess with it. I've tried it with different combinations of mods in different MO profiles, all with the same result; nothing happens that involves XPO. I keep searching the MCM for something I may have missed, but nothing. Yes, I have all of the requirements, and all of them are updated.

Help?

BTW thanks for XPO; it's been one of my favorites all along.

Have you tried downgrading?

This issue also happens with me using the latest version when getting caught in open cities (like Morthal, Falkreath...)

But getting arrested in an interior cell (or closed cities like Riften, Whiterun...) works fine.

Older versions from this mod also works fine.

Hello

1. Why xpobounty, xpodynjailvars are disabled in debug config menu?

2. Aslo I have issue with bounty hunters - Bounty hunter appears after 24h but he doing nothing.

3. Why did you recommend Death Alternative mod? Does it affect Prison Overhaul?

v33. SexLab, Zaz etc. have last version.

Edited by enmerk

Hello

1. Why xpobounty, xpodynjailvars are disabled in debug config menu?

2. Aslo I have issue with bounty hunters - Bounty hunter appears after 24h but he doing nothing.

3. Why did you recommend Death Alternative mod? Does it affect Prison Overhaul?

v33. SexLab, Zaz etc. have last version.

1. I don't really know.

2. Bounty hunters are known to be glitchy at best, and broken at worst. Just assume it won't work and take it as a bonus if it does work.

3. Death Alternative is compatible with PO, there is a chance that when defeated by crime faction members, PO will start.

Yesterday I decided to try this mod and something weird happened while testing it.

With a very high bounty upon my back I teleported to whiterun so the guards could take me to jail. Everything started nice: they took me to the prison HQ, confiscated my gear and then locked me down in jail. 2 or 3 hours later a guard came to my cell to have some fun and he decided to do so near the cell door. When the scene ended, the guard locked the cell again with me outside of it. The first step i made forward started a "Prisioner has escaped" event, so the guards ran to catch me again and one of them started a dialogue asking me to submit. Ok, I submitted again but this time that answer seemed to have an empty meaning for them, because they started to attack me. Then my game just CTD'ed. Any clue about what could cause this behaviour?

I leave the log here in case it could be useful.

Edit: BTW I use SexLab 1.59c, ZaZ Animation Pack V0604, XPO v033 and Death Alternative too

[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain: -----> InitPunishment
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain: PunishScene: [xpoMain_SF_AbuseInCell < (6B03B92F)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain: PunishReturnState: imprisoned
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain: PunishAnimName: xpoBoundDoggyStyle
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain: PunishActorDom: Whiterun Guard
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain: PunishActorSub: Dahlia
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain: PunishUndress: TRUE
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain: PunishUndressHead: False
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain_Pillory SexLabAnim
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain Punishment
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoScenario (Cell): punishment
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] xpoMain CellPunish start
[03/01/2015 - 06:10:52AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:05AM] xpoMain OpenCellDoor
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:06AM] xpoMain BindActor, abGag = TRUE, abHood = False, abHands = TRUE
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] xpoMain BindActor, abGag = TRUE, abHood = False, abHands = TRUE
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] xpoMain PauseSubsProcessing
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] xpoPillory RunSexLab
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] xpoAnimation SetupBoundDoggyStyle
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] xpoAnimation SetDefaults
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] SEXLAB - Animations[-1]: $ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] xpoAnimation GetSexLabAnimation returned [sslbaseanimation <alias PlayerRef on quest xpoAnimation (6B02BB0B)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Dahlia'
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Whiterun Guard) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:07AM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Whiterun Guard'
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:08AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: xpo$ZazAP_SexLabDoggyStyle.NordRaceVampireF.NordRaceM
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: prepare Timer: -29.011963
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] [Zad]: Animation should not be replaced. Done.
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] [sLD] isPCVictim: TRUE isPCRapist: False isAnimCorruption: TRUE isAnimSeduction: False
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] [sLD] sexCount: 0 rapePCDom: 0 rapePCSub: 0
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] [sLD] _SD_iDisposition: 0 _SD_iTrust: 0 _SD_iSeduction: 0 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 0
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.666992
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:09AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:14AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:14AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.731934
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:14AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:14AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:17AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:17AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.699951
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:17AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:18AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:20AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:20AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.699951
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:20AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:20AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:22AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:22AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.650024
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:22AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 5
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:22AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:23AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Orgasm Timer: -4.693970
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:24AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:24AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:24AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0C083137)>]: Dahlia got -20 exposure for being rape victim
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:24AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0C083137)>]: Dahlia had orgasm date updated
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:24AM] SEXLAB - Whiterun Guard: -- Resetting! -- 
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:24AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0C083137)>]: Dahlia got -10 exposure for having orgasm
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:24AM] SEXLAB - Dahlia: -- Resetting! -- 
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:25AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0C083137)>]: Whiterun Guard had orgasm date updated
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:25AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0C083137)>]: Whiterun Guard got -10 exposure for having orgasm
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:26AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -43.532959
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:26AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:27AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:27AM] [Zad]: OnAnimationEnd()
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:27AM] xpoMain AnimationsEnded (default)
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:27AM] xpoScenario (Cage): xpoScenarioCage AnimationsEnded ?!?!??!
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:28AM] xpoMain UnbindActor
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:28AM] xpoMain UnbindActor
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:28AM] xpoMain ResumeSubsProcessing
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain CloseCellDoor
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain CellPunish end
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain OnSceneDone (Punishment)
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain_Pillory Idle
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain Imprisoned
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain: JailerWanderAtChest
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain: JailerWanderAt ()
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain OnSceneDone
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoScenario (Cell): Punishment scene done.
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoScenario (Cell): InCell
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain SpawnFood (2)
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain Imprisoned
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain: JailerWanderAtChest
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:30AM] xpoMain: JailerWanderAt ()
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoMain Free
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] Info: *Achievement 35 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoJailVars: RelockRiften
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (Cell): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnUnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (parade): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (parade): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (Cage): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoScenario (Cage): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[xpoScenarioCage (6B05489D)].xpoScenarioCage.OnUnPrepare() - "xpoScenarioCage.psc" Line 79
[xpoScenarioCage (6B05489D)].xpoScenarioCage.DisableScenario() - "xpoScenarioBase.psc" Line 161
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.onBeginState() - "xazpEscortToPrison.psc" Line 1116
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.SetPlayerEscaped() - "xazpEscortToPrison.psc" Line 740
[xpoScenarioCell (6B04DC8E)].xpoScenarioCell.OnUpdate() - "xpoScenarioCell.psc" Line ?
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:43AM] xpoMain Free: Idling
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoMain Free
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] ERROR: Cannot call Release() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[xpoBondage (6B048B7D)].xpobondage.Release() - "xpoBondage.psc" Line 47
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.onBeginState() - "xazpEscortToPrison.psc" Line 1097
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.SetPlayerEscaped() - "xazpEscortToPrison.psc" Line 740
[xpoScenarioCell (6B04DC8E)].xpoScenarioCell.OnUpdate() - "xpoScenarioCell.psc" Line ?
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoJailVars: RelockRiften
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (Cell): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnUnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (parade): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (parade): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (Cage): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoScenario (Cage): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[xpoScenarioCage (6B05489D)].xpoScenarioCage.OnUnPrepare() - "xpoScenarioCage.psc" Line 79
[xpoScenarioCage (6B05489D)].xpoScenarioCage.DisableScenario() - "xpoScenarioBase.psc" Line 161
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.onBeginState() - "xazpEscortToPrison.psc" Line 1116
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:45AM] xpoMain Free: Idling
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0C083137)>]: Whiterun Guard got 4 exposure for  seeing naked Dahlia
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoMain Free
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] ERROR: Cannot call Release() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.onBeginState() - "xazpEscortToPrison.psc" Line 1097
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoJailVars: RelockRiften
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (Cell): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnUnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (parade): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (parade): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (Cage): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoScenario (Cage): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:46AM] xpoMain Free: Idling
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoMain Free
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] ERROR: Cannot call Release() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoJailVars: RelockRiften
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (Cell): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnUnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (parade): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (parade): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (Cage): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoScenario (Cage): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:48AM] xpoMain Free: Idling
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoMain Free
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] ERROR: Cannot call Release() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoJailVars: RelockRiften
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (Cell): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnUnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (parade): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (parade): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (Cage): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoScenario (Cage): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:49AM] xpoMain Free: Idling
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoMain Free
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] ERROR: Cannot call Release() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoJailVars: RelockRiften
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (Cell): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnUnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (parade): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (parade): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (Cage): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoScenario (Cage): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:51AM] xpoMain Free: Idling
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoMain Free
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] ERROR: Cannot call Release() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoJailVars: RelockRiften
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (Cell): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnUnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (parade): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (parade): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (Cage): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoScenario (Cage): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:52AM] xpoMain Free: Idling
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoMain Free
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call Release() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoJailVars: RelockRiften
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (Cell): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnUnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (parade): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (parade): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (Cage): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoScenario (Cage): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoMain Free: Idling
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:54AM] xpoMain: SimpleArrestEx
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoMain: TriggerArrest by [Actor < (000590DF)>] with 3241 non-violent and 0 violent crime gold.
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoMain: TriggerArrest faction was set to [Faction < (000267EA)>].
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoJailVars GetLocFromFaction
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoJail: GetLocFromFaction() returned index 5 corresponding to Whiterun
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoMain: Location identified as Whiterun
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoMain: Start scanning location.
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoDynJailVars: ScanLocation [Location < (00018A56)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoMain Free
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] Info: *Achievement 35 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] ERROR: Cannot call Release() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoJailVars: RelockRiften
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (Cell): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (Cell): OnUnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (Pillory): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (Dummy): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (parade): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (parade): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (Cage): DisableScenario
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoScenario (Cage): UnPrepare
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] ERROR: Cannot call Disable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:55AM] xpoMain Free: Idling
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoDynJailVars: City centre - [ObjectReference < (00029AAF)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoDynJailVars: Cell door - [JailDoorScript < (000A7618)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoDynJailVars: Belongings chest - [ObjectReference < (000267E8)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoDynJailVars: Follower - <none>
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: Scanned [Location < (00018A56)>](Whiterun).
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: ---------------------------------------------
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: Dynamic scanning results
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: CellDoor - [JailDoorScript < (000A7618)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: EvidenceChest - [ObjectReference < (000267E8)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: OutsidePrison - [ObjectReference < (00029AAF)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: FollowerRef - None
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: Pillories - [[ObjectReference < (6B03A901)>], [ObjectReference < (6B03A902)>], None, None, None]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: Cages - [[ObjectReference < (6B057EF2)>], None, None]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: Parade Markers - [[ObjectReference < (6B058462)>], [ObjectReference < (6B05845F)>], [ObjectReference < (6B058460)>], [ObjectReference < (6B058461)>], None]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: ---------------------------------------------
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: Static override complete
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: CellDoor - [JailDoorScript < (000A7618)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: EvidenceChest - [ObjectReference < (000267E8)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJailVars: Jail successfully initialized: TRUE
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoMain: Done scanning location.
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJail: GetCollar() returned [ObjectReference < (6B027FB1)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoJail: GetJailer() returned [Actor < (6B0259D6)>]
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] xpoMain: Arrested level 30
[03/01/2015 - 06:11:56AM] ERROR: Cannot call SetAV() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.AnimalWait() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 200
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.TriggerArrest() - "xazpEscortToPrison.psc" Line 404
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.SimpleArrestEx() - "xazpEscortToPrison.psc" Line 272
[xpoMain (6B0012C7)].xazpescorttoprison.SimpleArrest() - "xazpEscortToPrison.psc" Line 294

I think it's just Skyrim being Skyrim, and that there's nothing that can be done about it, but it's really annoying when an NPC wants to whip the prisoner in the pillories and the jailor stands in between the NPC and the PC.  The NPC just stands there forever with the whip raised, but won't start whipping until the jailor moves out of the way.  In my latest restart yesterday, it happened that both the jailor and another NPC who had previously whipped the prisoner both stood in the way, and the scene never ended ...

By the way, my game yesterday was the first time I'd seen the parade scene.  It seemed to work perfectly, although my PC was constantly tripping (probably Skyrim's RNG, since I think the default chance in the MCM was 50% chance to trip).  The whip the jailor used seemed to me to be doing more damage than the whips used by the NPCs in the pillories.

I think I'll try it again with another new start and use the MCM option to limit the punishment to the jailor and see what happens.