Hello there, I tried this mod and it's great but it seems like I'm getting purple textures for X Cross and Pillary. How to get the "texture" for it? Did I downloaded the wrong file? 

I dl'ed the V033_Fix. Quite new here I'm hoping someone could help out tqvm.

I have a bunch of mods from here, and when I add PO it leads to infinite load at start up. Not sure how to trouble shoot anything because I know nothing about mods.

Infinite loading screen is a common issue for when your memory blocks allocation exceeds the limit before loading everything, instead of a CTD you get ILS. Do you use Sheson's Memory Patch for SKSE? If you do, get Memory Blocks Log from the nexus, check if the memory patch is working. If you don't use it, start using it. Also, try using ENBoost, follow the instructions on the STEP site to set it up. Also, google 'skyrim stability ini tweak' I can't remember what the tweak is but it helps, and it's the only ini change that doesn't break the game in my experience. If none of this works, try cleaning your game or starting a new if you've uninstalled any mods, and cut down on the number of performance heavy mods you have. For example Skyrim Flora Overhaul kills my game on default settings with the number of mods I have.

Maybe that's not such a good example since there is an ini tweak to improve performance for SFO... But you get the idea

hello,

I have a little problem with the fix 033 :

the whipping scenes don't stop

The problem is that the whip is not enough damage. So the guard does not stop.

I found a temporary solution : lower health to 20 during the whipping ( with the console) and the guard immediately stop whipping.

Anyone have a solution to inscrease the damage of the whip ?

That is a temporary solution. I'll try to fix things anyway. You can also try to raise the bar for when whipping ends. There should be an option for that in MCM (can't check atm).

Which difficulty level are you running on? Do you take damage from the whip that heals back again, or is it that the whip does negligible damage to you?

So the whipping stops once health reaches a certain value? I got the infinite whipping bug a few weeks back too, and I had to reload a save after waiting 5 days in game and still being whipped. I don't remember exactly what happened with regards to health, but I think it never went below 50%, which was 50 health for that character. The whipping would slow down just enough to allow faster regen every so often.

Did you download and install the zaz Animation Pack textures file?

I believed I only downloaded the Animation Pack, not sure if there was any texture folder with it  :-/

I believed I only downloaded the Animation Pack, not sure if there was any texture folder with it  :-/

in the latest version of zaz Animation pack, the textures are in a different file that needs to be downloaded and installed separately :)

To get the current version of the Zaz Animation pack you need to download THREE files, the Textures Pack file, the Zaz release file and the version update patch.

Hello! Everything works great except for that I don't seem to get any of the sex-animations. No crashes or errors or anything, if I get put in the wooden thingy the jailer just walks around for forever and nothing else happens...I tried increasing the rates though that didnt do anything I don't think... how often are they supposed to happen? maybe the're just more rare than I expected, cause everything else seems fine..

I have the latest zaz,DDA,DDx,DDi annd sex labs. I've run the fnis thing. I tried looking around but seems like most people who doesnt have animations also have crashes. Anyone got any tricks to fix this? :P

EDIT; Oh, does the animations vary depending on the amount of bounty that was on you? Only gone in with 25 so far, maybe that's why...

EDIT2; Yea, that was it... my bad.

Hey maybe someone can help me. It seems that i can't get arrested. I surrender to them, the guard says: "You will rot in prison" and then nothing they just walk away as if nothing happened, so though the bounty is applied. Any ideas?

Hey maybe someone can help me. It seems that i can't get arrested. I surrender to them, the guard says: "You will rot in prison" and then nothing they just walk away as if nothing happened, so though the bounty is applied. Any ideas?

Happened to me in the past.

In the MCM in the last section of PO mod you should find an option to reinitialize mod.

You will have to set again all prison overhaul option but it should work.

If it happens again, try disabling Bounty hunters in prison overhaul (they also cause same problems in an older version).

in the latest version of zaz Animation pack, the textures are in a different file that needs to be downloaded and installed separately :)

To get the current version of the Zaz Animation pack you need to download THREE files, the Textures Pack file, the Zaz release file and the version update patch.

Ahh I see, thanks. Now it works fine. Sorry for the late replies :v

Hi i got another problem all animations working fine but it seems that when im getting whipped i am in an endless loope. he jsut doenst stop whipping me even after 5 minutes. Tried 2 debug but did not work. any suggestions?

If you've only waited 5 mins try waiting a few hours in game. If not use the console to decrease you're characters health to about 20.

So everything animation wise works. But I have an issue with the textures of the objects it adds, they are all blue. The only mod I have that might affect it is Sexy Whiterun but that shouldn't affect the handcuffs, which are also bright blue. Did I miss something when installing?

So everything animation wise works. But I have an issue with the textures of the objects it adds, they are all blue. The only mod I have that might affect it is Sexy Whiterun but that shouldn't affect the handcuffs, which are also bright blue. Did I miss something when installing?

Yep, the ZAZ Textures Pack.

Thanks, the cuffs and stuff are now working. However, the stocks are still blue and the animations for them don't work. The stocks will disappear and the character stands upright where it should have been. I removed the Sexy Whiterun mod thinking it might have a conflict. Didn't fix the issue.

Thanks, the cuffs and stuff are now working. However, the stocks are still blue and the animations for them don't work. The stocks will disappear and the character stands upright where it should have been. I removed the Sexy Whiterun mod thinking it might have a conflict. Didn't fix the issue.

Yet another person who didn't download and install the TEXTURES file for Zaz. You are not alone, lots of people seem to be failing to understand they need to install that file.

So ever since i installed this mod it seems bounty hunters have stopped working...anyone know how to fix this or if there are any mods that make bounty hunters not work?

It's a known issue, bounty hunters haven't worked properly for a while now. They'll track you down but they don't do much when they catch you

So ever since i installed this mod it seems bounty hunters have stopped working...anyone know how to fix this or if there are any mods that make bounty hunters not work?

It's a known issue, bounty hunters haven't worked properly for a while now. They'll track you down but they don't do much when they catch you

is there a way to fix it? or will i just have to deal with it?

is there a way to fix it? or will i just have to deal with it?

Just attack him/her, and if you "loose" the fight you will be taken into custody, and then to jail.

The only problem I have with bounty hunter or guard taking you to jail is the automatic forced following that will freeze you in place when you get attacked. Xaz said there will be a fix for this in the next update, until then I found a "dirty" fix/workaround for this.

Switch to first person make sure the bounty hunter is in your screen view go into console click on the bounty hunter make sure make sure you can see his/hers id on your screen, then type  

tc

This will "take control"  of the bounty hunter's controls so you can steer your party around trouble, and you can have a lot more fun. You can also see your PC in action. :P

To reverse the controls just type that back into the console.

I use v031 because v032 and 033 aren´t working.

On v033 i can change the settings like i want, but the prison is the vanilla prison with no changes.

Nothing happens and i can go sleep and i´m free again. I even tested it with only  prison overhaul and thos mods what it needed,

its the same thing. But its working with v031, i don´t know why.