When you have DD items equipped I would assume they are removed by the Jailer upon him taking custody, however I haven't actually been arrested with devices equipped so I don't know for sure. I guess the easiest way to find out would be to get arrested with items on.

Hum yes I will try this.

I hate to post this as I'm sure I"m just doing something stupid, but I've got this problem with XPO where there are no textures on the devices in the zaz special chests and the various machines. They are just purple framework.

I have Zaz Animation Pack v0604

Xaz Prison Overhaul 304

Zaz Resources 1-1a

I'm sorry if this is an obvius thing, I've read earlier in the thread where someone else was having this problem but he never actually said how he fixed it. Any leads would be great as this is a fun addon. Thank you everyone!

I hate to post this as I'm sure I"m just doing something stupid, but I've got this problem with XPO where there are no textures on the devices in the zaz special chests and the various machines. They are just purple framework.

Xaz Prison Overhaul 304

Zaz Resources 1-1a

I'm sorry if this is an obvius thing, I've read earlier in the thread where someone else was having this problem but he never actually said how he fixed it. Any leads would be great as this is a fun addon. Thank you everyone!

Zaz Animation pack was split into 3 parts, the textures were moved into their own file.  Not installing that is the most common cause of this problem.

Hello.

I know that "Player has escaped" spam has been mentioned here before. It has not yet been patched out, so I have few questions.

1. Does it stop on it's own after a while? I can play with it for a while, but I would rather not play it with long time.

2. If it does not disappear on it's own, has someone found a method we can use to stop it, while waiting for v.034?

I am using Crime Bounty Decay and attempting to escape from the prison is part of the fun - and also occasionally failing and suffering the consequences. :angel:

Until V.034 comes out, here is another patch.

Changes.

• Navmeshed out the two punishment cages so the whole town won't congregate there inside with you, during your "surprise".   
  • Fixed the bounty hunter not attacking when he/she finds you. Also used vanilla BH voicing when the BH is male, well um .. Nord male. 
  • Fixed the whipping (again), this time by adding a timer for the duration of the whipping, configurable in MCM
  • Probably more I don't remember atm.

Install

Uninstall previous patch -- if using it -- and install this one using a mod manager of your choosing.  

Known Bug

• The BH has a grey head, not sure how to fix that, maybe xaz can help me? :blush:
    • I tried the ctrl F4 with no success. :@

xazPrisonOverhaul_V033 Patch 03.7z

<p>Until V.034 comes out, here is another patch.Changes.

• Navmeshed out the two punishment cages so the whole town won't congregate there inside with you, during your "surprise".
  • Fixed the bounty hunter not attacking when he/she finds you. Also used vanilla BH voicing when the BH is male, well um .. Nord male.
  • Fixed the whipping (again), this time by adding a timer for the duration of the whipping, configurable in MCM
  • Probably more I don't remember atm.
Install

Uninstall previous patch -- if using it -- and install this one using a mod manager of your choosing.

Known Bug
  • The BH has a grey head, not sure how to fix that, maybe xaz can help me? :blush:
  • I tried the ctrl F4 with no success. :@

So I got arrested in Windhelm and went through the mod fine. Then I remembered this patch and installed v2 of the patch from a few pages back, and recently installed this version, and then got arrested, but the guards would either walk away or do a vanilla arrest.

I fixed it by resetting PO and then doing a vanilla arrest still. After serving the sentence, it seems to work fine, I thought I would mention this for anyone else with the same issue.

Xaz Prison Overhaul 304

Zaz Resources 1-1a

Zaz Animation pack was split into 3 parts, the textures were moved into their own file.  Not installing that is the most common cause of this problem.

-facepalm-

I bet that was it. I didn't install the zaz texture pack in the animations download page. I knew it was something stupid I was doing. Thank you for helping out!

For the benefit of my fellow noobs: One possible resolution to the textureless purple framework issue is that in the Zaz Animation download page, there's also the ZazAnimationPack_Textures file. You're going to need this.

Thanks, Inte, for fixing the things that I can't keep up with!

Oh no xaz, THANK YOU for modding here on LL, we are all fortunate to have you.  

BTW, your coding is beautiful, I just wish I understood it better. :blush:

Hello.

I know that "Player has escaped" spam has been mentioned here before. It has not yet been patched out, so I have few questions.

1. Does it stop on it's own after a while? I can play with it for a while, but I would rather not play it with long time.

2. If it does not disappear on it's own, has someone found a method we can use to stop it, while waiting for v.034?

I am using Crime Bounty Decay and attempting to escape from the prison is part of the fun - and also occasionally failing and suffering the consequences. :angel:

How did you escape?

1. No it will not. :(

2. I do not get it if I clean my save after uninstalling  v.032 before installing v.033. Try that, if it is still happening post back with location, and method of escape so that I may duplicate the problem on my end, and patch it. ;)

One method I found to stop the spam is to allow yourself to get recaptured and thrown in jail again to serve your sentence. Of course that does make the point of escaping in the first place moot.

I got the spam in a game using 0.33 from the start, just the first patch since the second wasn't out when I started this playthrough. Escaped from Whiterun through the tunnel, spam started partway through, and stopped as soon as I got arrested again.

So I'm trying to uninstall this as I'm trying some other prison mods, but after I uninstalled it, my game just crashes on startup. I tried running FNIS and tried restarting the mod. any suggestions please?

If you uninstall the main PO make sure you uninstall my patch as well since it is dependent on the main PO.

So I'm trying to uninstall this as I'm trying some other prison mods, but after I uninstalled it, my game just crashes on startup. I tried running FNIS and tried restarting the mod. any suggestions please?

If you uninstall the main PO make sure you uninstall my patch as well since it is dependent on the main PO.

I didn't install any patches though.

I didn't install any patches though.

Then you are missing other dependent mods.

You can:

1. Start unchecking mods one at the time on startup until your game starts.

2. Make sure you have all dependencies for all the new mods you've installed.

One method I found to stop the spam is to allow yourself to get recaptured and thrown in jail again to serve your sentence. Of course that does make the point of escaping in the first place moot.

I got the spam in a game using 0.33 from the start, just the first patch since the second wasn't out when I started this playthrough. Escaped from Whiterun through the tunnel, spam started partway through, and stopped as soon as I got arrested again.

Found the problem, fix in the next patch -- testing now.

How did you escape?

2. I do not get it if I clean my save after uninstalling  v.032 before installing v.033. Try that, if it is still happening post back with location, and method of escape so that I may duplicate the problem on my end, and patch it. ;)

- Fresh installation and completely new game. I was testing my new setup that seemed otherwise solid.

- Happened the day I posted my question. I have not tested this with your most recent patch, but I take that it was not solved there?

- Whiterun. I picked the lock to sewers right after my character was tossed in to jail.

I tested this several times and different bounties. First time I only had a minor bounty. Later times I got higher bounties and were in hurry to get out, before jailer picks my character up. The spam appeared each time and different times of the day.

All my tests were done in Whiterun. This was a very busy weekend and I haven't had the time to do more testing for other cities yet. Now it is already 00:17 a.m. and this weekend is officially over. :blink:

I would be very grateful, if you would be able to patch the problem with the spam. :)

How did you escape?

- Fresh installation and completely new game. I was testing my new setup that seemed otherwise solid.

- Happened the day I posted my question. I have not tested this with your most recent patch, but I take that it was not solved there?

- Whiterun. I picked the lock to sewers right after my character was tossed in to jail.

I tested this several times and different bounties. First time I only had a minor bounty. Later times I got higher bounties and were in hurry to get out, before jailer picks my character up. The spam appeared each time and different times of the day.

All my tests were done in Whiterun. This was a very busy weekend and I haven't had the time to do more testing for other cities yet. Now it is already 00:17 am, so this weekend is officially over. :blink:

I would be very grateful, if you would be able to patch the problem with the spam. :)

Never enough time for Skyrim is there? :P

I think I found the problem, tests look good so far.

With your new patch applied, I tried getting arrested in Solitude.  The first time the guard whipped my PC in the pillory and your patch kicked in to end the punishment after 30 seconds (which is what I had set it in the MCM).  So that worked great!  Unfortunately, after that, and after the 2nd and 3rd try at it, all of them ran into the problem I'd mentioned before of no more punishments being done and my PC never being taken back to the jail cell.  The first 2 tries I had a follower along, so for the 3rd try I left her behind (using AFT's dismiss but hang out here option), and I also disabled the automatic forced moves option.  Neither had any effect.

I'll attach a log - note that there are a lot of errors in the beginning because I first loaded a save from the qasmoke area that had been made before I had installed a couple of mods, then loaded my current save.  The arrest sequence in the current save starts about line 2065 in the log.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

With your new patch applied, I tried getting arrested in Solitude.  The first time the guard whipped my PC in the pillory and your patch kicked in to end the punishment after 30 seconds (which is what I had set it in the MCM).  So that worked great!  Unfortunately, after that, and after the 2nd and 3rd try at it, all of them ran into the problem I'd mentioned before of no more punishments being done and my PC never being taken back to the jail cell.  The first 2 tries I had a follower along, so for the 3rd try I left her behind (using AFT's dismiss but hang out here option), and I also disabled the automatic forced moves option.  Neither had any effect.

I'll attach a log - note that there are a lot of errors in the beginning because I first loaded a save from the qasmoke area that had been made before I had installed a couple of mods, then loaded my current save.  The arrest sequence in the current save starts about line 2065 in the log.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z

I'd like to see your global variables as well.

In console type

help "xpo" "3"

Take a pic of the first screen, then hit PgUp and take a pic of that as well, and post them here.  

They should look like bellow.

post-391319-0-36828700-1425856393_thumb.png

post-391319-0-77598900-1425856397_thumb.png

Here they are, did my PC need to be in jail first?  If so, let me know and I'll do it again.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5003976/enb%202015_03_08%2016_56_29_91.bmp

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5003976/enb%202015_03_08%2016_56_48_60.bmp

How do I post picture like you did with thumbnails?  I tried hitting the little images icon, but it looked like it was going to put the picture in the post full size.

In console type

help "xpo" "3"

Take a pic of the first screen, then hit PgUp and take a pic of that as well, and post them here.  

Slightly off topic but what animation do you use to have your PC stand like that?

Here they are, did my PC need to be in jail first?  If so, let me know and I'll do it again.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5003976/enb%202015_03_08%2016_56_29_91.bmp

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5003976/enb%202015_03_08%2016_56_48_60.bmp

How do I post picture like you did with thumbnails?  I tried hitting the little images icon, but it looked like it was going to put the picture in the post full size.

Yes, I need to see the globals in action while the stuff is happening, or rather not happening in your case.

If it's a new post, at the bottom you'll see a "More Reply Options" button, click on that, then click on "Choose Files..." under "Attach Files" browse to your picts and attach them, only in .png or .jpg.

But from what I saw in the log, you can try and reset SexLab to see if that will work.

In console type

help "xpo" "3"

Slightly off topic but what animation do you use to have your PC stand like that?

It's been a while since I got that one but I believe it's this one.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29408

I reset XPO and Sexlab, and use XPO's MCM to get my PC arrested for major crimes.  After being put in the pillory an Imperial Soldier asked the jailor if he could borrow the prisoner, and he's been standing there behind her for over an in game hour doing nothing but saying "Huh?" "Your body betrays you" and "Quit your whining".

post-317127-0-91634600-1425862785_thumb.jpgpost-317127-0-12664500-1425862793_thumb.jpg