2 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Everyone stuck with the sphere,

Hide contents

after the message, did you try to follow it? 

before the message, did you try another combination?

Spoiler

Follow where? It just sits there, I've tried to run around the area, or budge it by walking at it, to see if it "wakes up" but nothing

I tried multiple times in that run, yeah. Was trying to fail on purpose :) but I can get it right if I want and get the ooze ending.

3 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Me and Shakx88 have the same issue. There sphere doesn't go anywhere after binding us, it just sits in the corner. On my end, trying to budge it, or running across the room doesn't seem to unstuck it. 

Are you before or after the message?

Just now, Viri1 said:

Hide contents

Follow where? It just sits there, I've tried to run around the area, or budge it by walking at it, to see if it "wakes up" but nothing

I tried multiple times in that run, yeah. Was trying to fail on purpose :) but I can get it right if I want and get the ooze ending.

Spoiler

The ooze happens only if you get it right, if you fail too many times, something else happens.

18 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Are you on LE or SE?

LE

I'm on Requiem too, but, if there will be scenes like that, my suggestion would be to use a famous secret technique: run away!!!

Pointed out that it should be an option, just in case.

Ehm, yes, that's how it's supposed to be. Is it bugged for you?

I guess I wasn't clear here. And haven't noticed that they probably use the same mesh. I was saying that P-50 catsuit straitjacket and P-50 transparent catsuit straitjacket seem to have the same texture of the transparent version. I'm assuming P-50 catsuit straitjacket is supposed to have non-transparent bust area. Otherwise, it's just the same item with a different name. Of course, I may just fail to see the difference.

Spoiler

3. This seems to be a bug. I've signed the employment contract when speaking with Misa. After restoring the power and returning to Ellen's table I can only look at other forms or pick the option "I've already signed a contract" even after burning the employment contract. So, I can't change the contract, I'm stuck with the employment one.

Adding info: I've replayed from the beginning. Spoke with Misa, asked about being a prisoner, picked "i could find a patron", She sent me to Ellen. Then I've went through the maintenance sequence, returned to Ellen, and I still have the same set of dialogue options.

11 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Are you before or after the message?

Spoiler

recorded the process.

first 1 min is just failing the button combo

dialogue starts after 1min

also i tried "moveto player" the sphere to various parts of the room, the sphere always return to that same spot and stays there

1 minute ago, Shakx88 said:

Looking at the nylon bodysuit via Bodyslide, something seems to be wrong with it.

Hide contents

image.png.d6b1ead9e8624997f273639ec9045bbf.png

That's how alpha looks when another alpha shows behind it

14 minutes ago, ahboojiga123 said:

Hide contents

recorded the process.

first 1 min is just failing the button combo

dialogue starts after 1min

also i tried "moveto player" the sphere to various parts of the room, the sphere always return to that same spot and stays there

Thank you. ?
I can confirm that the sex scene is skipped, as for the sphere not moving, we'll look into it.

6 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Update - the scene appears to continue after waiting for an hour. A guard (Alex, I presume, based on dialogue) appears in the cell with Valacarya and instructs the character to step into the security check. At this point, however, I seem to be stuck again. When I leave the changing room, no one interacts with me and all the doors are still locked. 

On an unrelated note, I did a little poking around and I noticed a few more things that may be relevant.

* The nurse who hangs out near the prisoner cells has a ultraviolet-blue face. Not sure if this is a problematic map on the character or something else. Notably, this is the character whose face parts kept showing up in the crash logs. Some kind of residual issue?

* Some, but not all, characters in bondage heels are sinking slightly into the ground. It looks like some of the models have legacy HDT heel info instead of more modern Racemenu heels. Not sure if that's functioning as intended or not. 

I Figured out a solution to progress with the SSE bug and your setup, after waiting the hour TCL over to a door that loads into a different Cell, then return to the main Cell and fly back into the cage. The triggers should resume again and i was able to complete the whole demo after the fact :)

48 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:
  Hide contents

The ooze happens only if you get it right, if you fail too many times, something else happens.

Spoiler

If i fail too many times i just get insta killed by the fire, is that supposed to happen?

8 minutes ago, 814661 said:
  Hide contents

If i fail too many times i just get insta killed by the fire, is that supposed to happen?

Spoiler

Yes, it is ?, but not only that, if you survive.

For who has problems using the fire spell, we could not replicate the issue, sorry.

Which spell are you using?

Where are you aiming?

Spoiler

You should ignite the wooden bars or the books.

My english is unfortunately not very good, i have big problems with these wheels and buttons. i have been in there for 3 hours now.... is there a short explanation for this please?

So firewood I have made and the boiler is burning, but I do not get further.

46 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Spoiler

I can confirm that the sex scene is skipped, as for the sphere not moving, we'll look into it.

Correction, sorry. ?

6 minutes ago, Krynn said:

My english is unfortunately not very good, i have big problems with these wheels and buttons. i have been in there for 3 hours now.... is there a short explanation for this please?

So firewood I have made and the boiler is burning, but I do not get further.

I made a video walkthrough. It's a few pages back. ?

6 minutes ago, DaHALOSHOCK said:

At this point i'm having a conversation with myself on where to find this critical requirement to even get the mod to run.

DD5 now contains all parts of the framework (assets, integration, expansion, contraptions). I believe it is true for SE as well.

7 hours ago, Shion11 said:

using the same version as last time, i can't get the tower rise quest and the innkeepers don't have the dialogue to start the quest

Uninstall version 0.6 if you still had it. Now if you already had it installed before you need to start a new game or use a save where the facility was never in the load order.

Install 0.7 and the patch, run FNIS and Bodyslide.. go ?

Quest will start by talking to innkeeper in Markath. It's not a main quest but Misc.

Just got done going through, amazing and such a tease, I was surprised with so many different entry ways, some even feeling like whole different mod or stories from "Join the facility" main pitch. I'm not sure I got all seven, I too go stuck at the "getting the code wrong" part.

Intrigued to see how far some of these threads go until/if they all converge in the same place. 

Really looking forward to more.   

2 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I can also confirm sphere not moving, the black items got equipped at least.

That was the second outcome i've seen so far from the buttons apart for the sphere. First one was:

Spoiler

Getting transported naked and then liquid to form the pink suit.

Then if you trash talk you get caged with petsuit.

6 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Got a bit of a problem with this latest update. (Using the LE version, btw.)

After installation, when loading my save, it says that ALL OF MY MODS are disabled, including all of the DLCs.

This makes no sense, because NMM says my load order is completely fine, yet when I try to load the game save an error pops up mentioning the missing mods.

I haven't tested this with a new game, but after the above happening, I'm hesitant to try it.

I've uninstalled it, and the problem resolved itself. But that means the mod is somehow at fault for the above problem.

Is there any way to fix this, or am I unable to play the mod?

This is very odd. Until a few weeks ago, I made the mod with NMM and never ran into this issue. Any NMM Users here that can confirm this? 

Edit: Are you running the Unoffciall NMM that still receives patches?