5 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I can also confirm sphere not moving, the black items got equipped at least.

That was the second outcome i've seen so far from the buttons apart for the sphere. First one was:

Reveal hidden contents

Getting transported naked and then liquid to form the pink suit.

Then if you trash talk you get caged with petsuit.

Found the issue. We will upload a patch here in the Comments shortly for you guys to test. 

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

For who has problems using the fire spell, we could not replicate the issue, sorry.

Which spell are you using?

Where are you aiming?

Reveal hidden contents

You should ignite the wooden bars or the books.

Spoiler

Basic fire spell. I was aiming directly at the fuel. 

I might however, try to test if the same happens with the wood or just the books. And maybe console command myself a few other fire spells to try. Also, getting flint and try it that way. 

33 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

This is very odd. Until a few weeks ago, I made the mod with NMM and never ran into this issue. Any NMM Users here that can confirm this? 

Edit: Are you running the Unoffciall NMM that still receives patches? 

I am using the unofficial one, but I'm not sure if I have the latest update.

I'll have to check in the morning.

15 minutes ago, Viri1 said:
  Hide contents

Basic fire spell. I was aiming directly at the fuel. 

I might however, try to test if the same happens with the wood or just the books. And maybe console command myself a few other fire spells to try. Also, getting flint and try it that way. 

Spoiler

Try to use the flint too, please.

So item testing...

- Catsuit neck clips through neck or suit if worn.

- Dollsuit hood renders both the rubber hair and player hair. Should hide player hair.

- Some items forcefully disables manipulation, some are: socks, golden catsuit, all hazmat.

(Manipulation toggle is better left to player in the DD MCM.)

- Guard transparent suit is solid.

- Hazmat suit clips through hazmat gloves at outer wrist side.

- Isolation suit shows hair (it has a solid hood).

- Inspector's suit takes many seconds to equip, not sure why this is.

- Visitor paw mittens sure are restrictive, universal key doesn't work, restraint keys all disappear instead of dropping to ground and cooldown to struggling is 2 hours on easiest setting ?  I suppose it was intended as quest controllable item anyway.

- CTD when trying to equip nylon suit, tried twice. I think it's missing textures? Bodyslide preview shows it gray thing...

Spoiler

nylon.jpg.661845e79e780ebefbe3c1403f195887.jpg

29 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Reveal hidden contents

Try to use the flint too, please.

Ok, test results for maintenance area, in order:

Spoiler

1) Used books and basic fire.

Did a long stream and aim all over the pile. Nothing

Repeat. Same result.

Repeat. This time interacted with the pile and got a "Got to FireAct" message on the top left. Using fire spell ignited the books, the steam leak started, and I had something like BoilerStage followed by "0" and "update" (at least I think that was the order)  but the steam leak stops after a few seconds. The buttons at the console room are not unlocked. I tried to get it again, to memorize the notifications, but they don't always appear.

2) Used books and flint. Worked everytime.

3) Used wood. Both spell and flint worked multiple times.

4) Amusingly, I tried to re do book+spell, and it worked everytime, in three attempts. I should probably note that everytime I reloaded, the pile of ash where we place the fuel had a glow to it, might be a lightning bug on my end.

11 hours ago, sinola said:

She keeps doing this not sure why but maybe that's why she is not going to talk to me 

Hey, sinola

Sadly, we are unable to replicate this. For some reason, the scene doesn't end properly for you. You can try to do this to continue, open your console and type:

setstage RR_IQ_TheAccident 130

This should make Elenwen Forcegreet you. 

10 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Ok, test results for maintenance area, in order:

Hide contents

1) Used books and basic fire.

Did a long stream and aim all over the pile. Nothing

Repeat. Same result.

Repeat. This time interacted with the pile and got a "Got to FireAct" message on the top left. Using fire spell ignited the books, the steam leak started, and I had something like BoilerStage followed by "0" and "update" (at least I think that was the order)  but the steam leak stops after a few seconds. The buttons at the console room are not unlocked. I tried to get it again, to memorize the notifications, but they don't always appear.

2) Used books and flint. Worked everytime.

3) Used wood. Both spell and flint worked multiple times.

4) Amusingly, I tried to re do book+spell, and it worked everytime, in three attempts. I should probably note that everytime I reloaded, the pile of ash where we place the fuel had a glow to it, might be a lightning bug on my end.

Restarted the game and tried testing it again.

Spoiler

Now it works everytime, book+spell. I did notice that certain angles (standing at the door) do result in the fire not starting. But now I can't get the fire sequence to fail, lol

As for getting stuck in the room (bars go up) after shutting down the steam leak, never mind, I am an idiot. I wasn't realizing that we have a limited timer to run out once the valve is closed.

15 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

So item testing...

- Dollsuit hood renders both the rubber hair and player hair. Should hide player hair.

- Some items forcefully disables manipulation, some are: socks, golden catsuit, all hazmat.

- Visitor paw mittens sure are restrictive, universal key doesn't work, restraint keys all disappear instead of dropping to ground and cooldown to struggling is 2 hours on easiest setting ?  I suppose it was intended as quest controllable item anyway.

- CTD when trying to equip nylon suit, tried twice. I think it's missing textures? Bodyslide preview shows it gray thing...

Reveal hidden contents

1. Which catsuit did you build? Which body are you using?
  2. A bug that almost made me hate the World. I'll check again but I'm pretty sure I fixed it.
  3. Yes, you're not supposed to be able to, since they'll be quest items.
  4. Solid?
  5. Which catsuit have you built? CBBE or UUNP?
  6. Same as Dollsuit hood. Very likely to happen if you equipped it after a bugged dollsuit hood, but then again, I'm pretty sure I fixed it.
  7. It's has very heavy meshes.
  8. Yes, they are. No keys will work on them.
  9. BodySlide: that's how it looks when you look through two aplha mesh layers. CTD: Doesn't happen to me.

Anyway, I'm shortly uploading a LE only version for testing purposes.

Hiho,

I have install on Skyrim LE,

I´m in marquardt and will down to the rubber prison....it don´t works,

I have ctd allqays. I have install with NMM 0.80.2.0! I can´t find a mistake.....

is it not NMM compatible?

Have a nice day

Heelmut

P.S.: found mistake: I have delete Pahe and Submissive Lola resubmission and voila, it run perfekt....o.k., not so good

for me, I´m free but I found not the trickitracky for leave the room, th 2 doors are closed......:-)

Have a nice day....ähem.....night

Helmut

31 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

So item testing...

Reveal hidden contents

9. CBBE or UUNP?

4 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Restarted the game and tried testing it again.

Reveal hidden contents

Now it works everytime, book+spell. I did notice that certain angles (standing at the door) do result in the fire not starting. But now I can't get the fire sequence to fail, lol

As for getting stuck in the room (bars go up) after shutting down the steam leak, never mind, I am an idiot. I wasn't realizing that we have a limited timer to run out once the valve is closed.

Spoiler

It's not necessary to run out quickly. I actually think this is not the intended solution. You can close the valve near the console to prevent the console from activating and bars from going up.

1 minute ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

1. Which catsuit did you build? Which body are you using?
  2. Solid?
  3. Which catsuit have you built? CBBE or UUNP?

"Catsuit neck" it's item like a collar.

There was 2 different suits: guard suit and guard transparent suit. They looked the same. Normally transparent items show skin through it, less alpha or so...

I use UUNP HDT.

6 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

"Catsuit neck" it's item like a collar.

There was 2 different suits: guard suit and guard transparent suit. They looked the same. Normally transparent items show skin through it, less alpha or so...

I use UUNP HDT.

The transparent guard has alpha only on the front, red area.

3 hours ago, celestialwolf said:

I Figured out a solution to progress with the SSE bug and your setup, after waiting the hour TCL over to a door that loads into a different Cell, then return to the main Cell and fly back into the cage. The triggers should resume again and i was able to complete the whole demo after the fact :)

Thanks, I will try this workaround and do more testing tonight.

4 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

That's normal and can't be fixed, as both the catsuit and hair have an alpha.

Good to know. I wonder if this is related to a similar problem I'm having with a mod I'm developing. Will need to investigate this.

Ok, I will try to replay the whole thing since you say "Save Without Facility Required", but since I tested 0.71 on a save in the boiler room:

Spoiler

The Warden Sphere proceeded normally, however, after it put me in the white box thingy it just stands there in the console room, doing nothing. Looks like I got stuck again.

However, again, I'm gonna replay the whole thing and see if it happens again. Will post results.

5 minutes ago, Krynn said:

I am now on page 28... can't find it! :classic_sad:

About the console puzzle, main thing you need to know is:

Spoiler

To fix leaks.

Where the leak is?

Spoiler

In the small room right above the fire you lit on.

Also for next version i hope there was a Bodyslide filter group for all the devices. Currently i can only hope that i hit them all by building items only from "Unassigned" group.

20 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Ok, I will try to replay the whole thing since you say "Save Without Facility Required", but since I tested 0.71 on a save in the boiler room:

Reveal hidden contents

The Warden Sphere proceeded normally, however, after it put me in the white box thingy it just stands there in the console room, doing nothing. Looks like I got stuck again.

However, again, I'm gonna replay the whole thing and see if it happens again. Will post results.

Test results:

Same thing. Stuck in the white machine. Warden Sphere just stands there in the room, and that Spider Worker is banging on the downed Centurion non-stop. Can't interact in any way (e.g. trying to struggle) but I assume that is intended.

11 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Test results:

Same thing. Stuck in the white machine. Warden Sphere just stands there in the room, and that Spider Worker is banging on the downed Centurion non-stop. Can't interact in any way (e.g. trying to struggle) but I assume that is intended.

Same here, both with a new save, and an old one.

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

Hey, sinola

Sadly, we are unable to replicate this. For some reason, the scene doesn't end properly for you. You can try to do this to continue, open your console and type:

setstage RR_IQ_TheAccident 130

This should make Elenwen Forcegreet you. 

Iam not 100% sure but  it can be that they source for this is Sexlab Aroused. 

I will try to figure it out and get back to you. I was thinking the Npcs only act like this when my Char is wearing Devious Devices or catsuits etc etc. So it would makes sense.