4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Something is wrong there, but I can't figure out what it is.  That should not be happening.  Okay, you can try this.  When you get to "So you did it", in the console, type:

SetStage vkjmq 10
SetStage vkjStrongHand 20

it works with the console codes but sad that i must cheat to use the mod but also better than a broken mod. thanks for your help 

58 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

DE:  Da dein Vortex auf Deutsch ist, schreib ich den Text einfach nochmal...

Deine Ladereihenfolge sieht extrem merkwürdig aus. Soweit ich weiß, müssen erst alle ESMs kommen,d ann erst die ESPs. Hast Du LOOT installiert? Wenn nicht, wird es höchste Zeit. DFC braucht allerdings noch einen Extra-Tritt (aka Regel) in Vortex, Lupine schrieb mir mal, daß es als letztes laden soll, auch nach allen Defeat oder LAL mods.

Lola ist eigentlich recht harmlos, was die LO angeht, muß aber auf jeden Fall hinter allen DDs kommen.

Bring deine Ladereihenfolge in Ordnung und versuch's nochmal, auf ersten Blick sehe ich, wie Hexbolt, kein Mod weshalb Lola nicht laufen sollte.

Ahh ok erstmal super das du deutsch kannst, das macht vieles einfacher. ich bin ehrlich, ich bin ein blutiger anfänger in sachen modden und lass eigentlich alles über vortex machen (deploy, fnis starten und sortieren) also alles mit den vorgegebenen buttons. wenn es vortex nicht gäbe, würde ich sicherlich noch das original spielen, da ich keine ahnung hätte wie das ohne funktioniert... Was ist LOOT? das sagt mir gar nix. ich werds mal versuchen die ESM vor die ESP zu setzen und lola nach DD zu setzen und danke dir für deine hilfe

Apologies to everybody else for writing in german...

45 minutes ago, darklord1995 said:

Ahh ok erstmal super das du deutsch kannst, das macht vieles einfacher. ich bin ehrlich, ich bin ein blutiger anfänger in sachen modden und lass eigentlich alles über vortex machen (deploy, fnis starten und sortieren) also alles mit den vorgegebenen buttons. wenn es vortex nicht gäbe, würde ich sicherlich noch das original spielen, da ich keine ahnung hätte wie das ohne funktioniert... Was ist LOOT? das sagt mir gar nix. ich werds mal versuchen die ESM vor die ESP zu setzen und lola nach DD zu setzen und danke dir für deine hilfe

Joah, ich mache zwar extrem viel auf englisch, aber auf deutsch ist alles viel einfacher

Für einen blutigen Anfänger ist deine Mod-Liste schon ziemlich lang, da kann ich (wenn es mit dieser Hilfestellung nicht klappt) erstmal nur dazu raten, alles rauszuschmeißen und dann Stück um Stück erweitern. Hast du denn überhaupt die Devious Devices zum Laufen gebracht? Dazu muß man nämlich ein neues Spiel starten, warten bis drölfzig MCMs geladen sind, hart speichern, aufs Desktop beenden und dann erst vom letzten Spielstand weitermachen, bevor die DDs überhaupt korrekt geladen werden.

LOOT steht für "Load Order Optimisation Tool" und kann deine Ladereihenfolge automatisch optimieren. Ich dachte, es wäre auch bei Vortex enthalten, finde es aber grade nicht. Guck mal, was passiert, wenn Du oben links auf "Sort now" (jetzt sortieren) klickst, dann sollte die LO schonmal ganz anders aussehen. Jedenfalls müssen für LE alle esm vorne stehen, dafür gibt es bestimmt auch Threads hier im Forum.

A propos Forum: diese Art Hilfestellung gehört nicht in diesen Thread. Du kannst mich gerne per PM anmailen, oder im Hilfeforum einen neuen Thread starten und mich anpieksen.

50 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

suggestion: probably should add a solution for werewolf transformation, cuz that counts as not wearing collar/anal  hook. etc

(Btw, is there a way to remove the werewolf curse though, it's kinda annoying

To get rid of the curse you might want to consult one of the numerous Wikis that exist for Skyrim?

You need to end the Companions questline, and the same cure that worked for Kodlak Whitemane will work for you, too.

BTW that anal hook is from the addon, not from Hexbolt's mod.

2 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

probably should add a solution for werewolf transformation, cuz that counts as not wearing collar/anal  hook. etc

This mod should not punish you for violating a rule while in werewolf (or vampire lord) form.  It's possible that rules from Kalmah's extension are not making an exception for these transformations, but I haven't checked that.

I was doing a black book from the Dragonborn DLC when my master shows up and demands something.  I think it was to check the collar, but might have been something else.  I should have told him to wait before reading the book, but is that something you can look out for to avoid?  

4 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I was doing a black book from the Dragonborn DLC when my master shows up and demands something.  I think it was to check the collar, but might have been something else.  I should have told him to wait before reading the book, but is that something you can look out for to avoid?  

I'd say that it's a case for your Follower Framework. Go and find the setting that says "Do not bloody teleport to me, you moron!" or something along those lines ?

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I'd say that it's a case for your Follower Framework. Go and find the setting that says "Do not bloody teleport to me, you moron!" or something along those lines ?

I use EFF... I'll look for a setting for that but I don't think there is one.  I used EFF to teleport him out of Apocrypha though, so it certainly is coded to be able to do it.  

16 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I use EFF... I'll look for a setting for that but I don't think there is one.  I used EFF to teleport him out of Apocrypha though, so it certainly is coded to be able to do it.  

Uh, okay. I've used EFF for some time, but I don't rmember those settings in detail.

If you're open to change I'd recommend NFF - the immersion through a sandboxing Mistress is sooo much better than what I've experienced in EFF. It feels like a different game. But I admit that I don't know if that setting exists there, as I haven't been to Solstheim since I've installed DDs... As I kept losing vanilla followers in the wild I'm quite happy that my follower(s) teleport to me when I've moved too far away.

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Yeah, you should have told him to wait, or used the mod's Suspend feature (on the Debug tab) before doing something where you really don't want to be interrupted.  The mod really can't anticipate things like that.  Once you you see the message that the owner beckons to you, the owner will find you.  Even if your follower framework doesn't do it, this mod will teleport the owner to you during the force greeting if you get too far away, so the key is to use Suspend or have the follower wait before that happens.

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

If you're open to change I'd recommend NFF - the immersion through a sandboxing Mistress is sooo much better than what I've experienced in EFF. It feels like a different game.

I second the NFF recommendation. I switched to it not too long ago and the sandboxing really does add a lot to a Sub Lola master/mistress. I also love that it gives you the choice to automatically turn follower sandboxing off when you're in a conversation. No more being repeatedly shoved out of the way when I'm trying to have a chat.

It's not available on nexus at the moment though, and might never be again, due to the latest controversy over there. So, that link goes to a "mod not found" page. It's hosted (for free) on patreon for the time being.

edit: and here on LL as well apparently, which I hadn't realised. Thanks, Herowynne.

Edited by SleepyJim

@HexBolt8

Version 2.0.39 works as intended thus far.  I haven't had time to do much BUT the quests where I was being zapped for failing before they ever started have stopped doing that.  All the palace lick boot scenes work now.

I uninstalled the previous version along with Simple Slavery and Radiant Prostitution, made a new save, ran save game cleaner, made another new save and then installed Lola, Slavery and Prostitution.  EVERYTHING works so far.  I used Uthgerd as the owner so now I'm going to try it with a custom follower.  I'll let you know how it works out.

Thanks for your hard work on this really fun mod. :classic_smile:

Edited by Kendo 2

NFF's author stated on Patreon that "NFF will be available at as many places that are reasonably possible", so it's not going away, it just won't be on Nexus.  Thanks to @Herowynne for the link to it on LL!  If you like NFF, head over to its home here and give it a thumbs up.  As others have said, I particularly like its sandboxing.  I love seeing the owner relaxing in a tavern while my character is "working".

First of all - thanks for making this. One of my favorite mods of all time.

I was just wondering if there was a way to remove the anal only restriction in gay sex scenes. It makes sense why it's there, but there are quite a few animations that work with gay scenes visually that don't have the "anal" tag.

23 minutes ago, valeon said:

I was just wondering if there was a way to remove the anal only restriction in gay sex scenes. It makes sense why it's there, but there are quite a few animations that work with gay scenes visually that don't have the "anal" tag.

Is the idea to expand the tag list to include "MM"?

11 hours ago, valeon said:

I wanted to include animations with the "vaginal" tag, and then I'd only enable animations with that tag that look okay with two males.

As a suggestion, you could use SexLab Animation Tag Editor (SLATE) to selectively add the anal tag to the just those vaginal animations that look good to you.  As an added benefit, those animations would then be available for sex started by any mod that uses the anal tag.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

As a suggestion, you could use SexLab Animation Tag Editor (SLATE) to selectively add the anal tag to the just those vaginal animations that look good to you.  As an added benefit, those animations would then be available for sex started by any mod that uses the anal tag.

Ah, that works even better, thanks!

On 7/23/2021 at 10:58 PM, HexBolt8 said:

This mod should not punish you for violating a rule while in werewolf (or vampire lord) form.  It's possible that rules from Kalmah's extension are not making an exception for these transformations, but I haven't checked that.

Ah, almost  forgot the extension mod exists in my MO list. but since it's a very nice addon and Kalmah's been not active for a very long time, perhaps you'd be so kind and fix this issue? A compatibility patch maybe?♥️

14 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Ah, almost  forgot the extension mod exists in my MO list. but since it's a very nice addon and Kalmah's been not active for a very long time, perhaps you'd be so kind and fix this issue?

I really don't support problems with extensions.  I don't even know what all is in that one.  Kalmah has been quiet, but he does log in to the site.  Perhaps at some point he will resume work on it.

There are two fetch quests for the player for the Owner. One is to fetch booze, and the other is to fetch stews. The booze fetch quest will make the Owner wait and will auto-fail if you make the owner follow, but the stew fetch quest will allow the Owner to follow.

So what's the reason for the discrepancy? I know that the booze fetch quest was modified to add the auto-fail recently, but why not also the stew fetch quest?

I rely on the Owner to protect from rape attacks form other mods. For me personally, it undermines my motivation to accept them as a voluntary Owner if they're going to seperate and neglect their duties. Might as well dump them and grab a different follower instead. I usually just order them to follow and then I accept the auto-fail out of a feeling of defiance and spite LOL.

This is also particularly egregious when the Owner will ask to fetch booze and waits outside a city and with a time limit, while also demanding something that requires entering the city.

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

There are two fetch quests for the player for the Owner. One is to fetch booze, and the other is to fetch stews. The booze fetch quest will make the Owner wait and will auto-fail if you make the owner follow, but the stew fetch quest will allow the Owner to follow.

So what's the reason for the discrepancy? I know that the booze fetch quest was modified to add the auto-fail recently, but why not also the stew fetch quest?

The challenge with the cooking task is ingredients, particularly the meat (and especially with a mod that adds food spoilage).  The time limit just makes sure that you'll fail if you don't have the ingredients and the innkeeper doesn't have them in stock.  Although cooking takes place instantly in the game, the idea is that the owner relaxes at a table while you cook, then consumes the meal while seated comfortably.

The challenge with the booze quest is time.  You're expected to run, and run hard.  It's in the quest name.  It's unseemly for the owner to have to sprint too, arriving sweaty and out of breath.  Unlike a bowl of stew, the owner doesn't mind enjoying a beverage on the spot.  It's expected that you'll fail sometimes.  That said, I set up the scripts to cheat slightly in your favor, giving you a little more time in locations where you might have a long run.  But an occasional failure is expected (just as it's expected that sometimes you'll fail the cooking assignment for lack of ingredients).

Preparation can help you a lot.  If you carry your owner's favorite refreshments, you won't have to run (except for sweetrolls).  A thoughtful slave doesn't make Master wait.  I try to also carry a couple of stamina potions for times when I don't have what the owner wants.

Rape mods, if you've chosen to install them, are a natural hazard.  If you're late with the booze quest but you brought the item, there's a dialog option to explain that you were raped and receive a reduced punishment.  (The mod assumes that a cum layer is from a recent rape).  If you believe that your master provides absolute protection, you might want to set rape chance to zero while enslaved and avoid that particular challenge.

Edited by HexBolt8