1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

Almost any custom follower will work.  Only ones with custom AI and behavior won't work (Sophia, Inigo, Vilja, etc).  For the dialog to appear, you must recruit the follower and start the quest (click the MCM button or read the book).

Ah, the common trend of my mistakes with mods: my own short term memory... forgot to activate the quest. thank you

So I just got the submissive lola mod a little bit ago and i have ran into a problem. When I equip the pony boots, they don't show up at all. My characters feet vanish and the boots are just not showing at all. Does anyone know what's going on? I know that this mod doesn't require bodyslide because I don't see any files in the folder regarding that. 

Pls help.

•  
35 minutes ago, Annabelle P said:

So I just got the submissive lola mod a little bit ago and i have ran into a problem. When I equip the pony boots, they don't show up at all. My characters feet vanish and the boots are just not showing at all. Does anyone know what's going on? I know that this mod doesn't require bodyslide because I don't see any files in the folder regarding that. 

Pls help.

•  
  •  

this mod (as far as I know) does not have any bodyslide files. but if you use Devious Devices. you need to run bodyslide.

Hi HexBolt8 - I recently did a playthrough with SL (well it's not quite finished, but I've been playing for a while) and I have some feedback & suggestions. I think I'm a few months out of date, so if anything touches on things you've already changed, please ignore :)

The first bit of feedback is that the mod is fantastic. Thanks for maintaining and improving it. In fact it's so great that my next playthrough may end up SL focused again.

Requests & Suggestions

Submission 100 event: Is it possible to trigger some sort of event when reaching 100 submission? Even as something as simple as the Master making a comment like "I've broken you in now" or "your training has paid off." If it can be combined with an event, even better, but some acknowledgement would be great. The event could be silly (go fetch me a sweetroll ->but now you get to eat it), sexual (lets fuck to mark this special occasion), or anything else. 

Multiple Hairstyles: Is it possible to input more than one alternate hair style for the "I don't like your looks" options? Having the new hairstyle selected randomly from a list would add some uncertainty which makes the experience more immersive I think.

Personality: I think it would be absolutely fantastic if you could put more random elements in, but randomize them by master. That way different playthroughs would have a different flavour and be more unpredictable (or different masters within the same game). F. ex. one Master might send you to fetch sweet rolls and beer, while another demands wine and garlic bread. Taking it a bit further, I know you key a bunch of events off the submission score. What if those were generated somewhat randomly when you submitted to a Master? That way one Master may demand appearance changes early on but not send you running for snacks until much later. One master might ask you to degrade yourself early in the relationship while another might not do it until later. If you do do it randomly you could save one event type to submission 100 but vary it, so the capstone for one master is to start telling everyone what a slot you are, while another might not start whoring you out until then and so on. I think that would add replayability, and also give different masters a bit more personality. Same thing with basically every setting that's modifiable in the MCM - if you could click "random" and have it vary by Master, that would be pretty cool.

I have a handful ideas for different variations on the existing quests, but these things are the ones I think offer more substantial polish. 

In any case, thanks for your work on this!

Hello! I've asked this question on the thread for DD5, but I will also ask here as the problem seems to be shared between the two mods, and are closely connected anyway.

So both DD5 and Submissive Lola don't have MCM menus for me, and I've tried many solutions that I've found on google(most I found here, actually). Another thing is that, when I finish the initial dialogue with Marcurio after reading the book, nothing happens. He doesn't put the collar on my character, and just sits back down. No quest started, no nothing. The mod is installed, since the book is there, the dialogue options are there, and I know other items work as well since I can see them in the AddItem mod.

I don't exclude that this might be a problem with DD5 itself, but I thought I'd ask here as well. Here is my load order, for reference:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
SkyUI.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
[COCO]LaceBody.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
_ImoMegane.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
ENB Snow FX.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
ZMD'S Pantyhose and Stockings RaceMenu CBBE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
WetandCold.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RaceMenuSKYAVX.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Tongues.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
FNISspells.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
submissivelola_est.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

I'll attach a papyrus log later on when I can.

Edit: The dialogue option has actually not appeared for me this time. I've seen this happen before sometimes throughout my attemps to fix this, so I don't know how much use papyrus logs will be. I also didn't get any files show up in the folder even though I've enabled papyrus logs. So now I have another issue to look into, it seems. :(

5 hours ago, CaptainObviousu said:

I've asked this question on the thread for DD5, but I will also ask here as the problem seems to be shared between the two mods, and are closely connected anyway.

If you have MCMs for more than one mod not appearing, you have serious problems.  It might be tempting to see how far you can get with quest dialog, but at that point you're just poking through the wreckage.

Enter "sqv vkj_mcm" in the console (that's an underscore, not a hyphen).  If it's not found or the state is not Running, you have installation problems.

Reinstall the mod.  Surprisingly, that often works for people.

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

You should try with a new game with a reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you add them back in gradually.  

2 hours ago, CaptainObviousu said:

I'm going to try and install the 2.0.9.7 version of Lola right now to see if that helps. I was using 2.0.8.7.

The ".7" is actually part of the filename extension ".7z".

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you have MCMs for more than one mod not appearing, you have serious problems.  It might be tempting to see how far you can get with quest dialog, but at that point you're just poking through the wreckage.

Enter "sqv vkj_mcm" in the console (that's an underscore, not a hyphen).  If it's not found or the state is not Running, you have installation problems.

Reinstall the mod.  Surprisingly, that often works for people.

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

You should try with a new game with a reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you add them back in gradually.  

It was found and the state is actually running, so there is that.

Yeah, I tried reinstalling and using the setstage console command. Hasn't really helped so far. :(

I'm not really sure why it would not work. This is the lightest build I've ever had, and I'm not even sure what I can get rid of outside of Submit and some of the additional SLAL animation packs. I've started new games many times, too.

I will try getting rid of sexlab submit, I suppose, and see if that helps at all.

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

You can always shoot the horse! ?

I remember, quite a while ago when I was new on LL and trying to lay my hand on every mod that seemed interesting, at some point it said: "Don't try to rum PAH and DFC together, it will crash your game." Yup, crashed it successfully - too script-heavy. MCMs not appearing (apart from DD5, because that bitch needs quite a bit of pampering) is never a good sign. Just as HexBolt8 said, uninstall everything you don't need and add mods only one by one.

3 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

I remember, quite a while ago when I was new on LL and trying to lay my hand on every mod that seemed interesting, at some point it said: "Don't try to rum PAH and DFC together, it will crash your game." Yup, crashed it successfully - too script-heavy. MCMs not appearing

The worst part is that when I was like this and just slapped everything together, I had more success than now :( And this is the last problem that I have left. I've installed skyrim again this tuesday and I've had a lot of things not working properly or just making me CTD on loading saves, but now it's only this small problem that pisses me off immensely.

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

On a closer look, I found something very odd. Here's what it says:

Spoiler

vkjmcm:
        Script state = ""
        No variables

No papyrus scripts attached

- 0 aliases for quest 'vkj_MCM' (3B004344)-

Quest state

Enabled?         Yes
State:               Running
Current stage: 0
Priority: 92

10 minutes ago, CaptainObviousu said:

I've had a lot of things not working properly or just making me CTD on loading saves

You'll probably want this mod to safely load games in a single process.  It's just a SKSE plugin (no mod slots).  I used to have to do the two-step load process; with it, I don't.

3 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You'll probably want this mod to safely load games in a single process.  It's just a SKSE plugin (no mod slots).  I used to have to do the two-step load process; with it, I don't.

I already use that, thank you. As I said, it's an issue I've fixed by now. This thing with the MCM and the quest not progressing, and the dialogue not appearing, is all that remains.

10 minutes ago, CaptainObviousu said:

On a closer look, I found something very odd.

The mod's MCM script isn't running.  Possibly the script is missing in your installation.  Possibly something it requires is missing.  Are you using an up to date SkyUI?

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The mod's MCM script isn't running.  Possibly the script is missing in your installation.  Possibly something it requires is missing.  Are you using an up to date SkyUI?

5.1, which seems to be the latest version on Nexus, unless the mod has migrated or something. In addition, MCM works fine for other mods- sexlab, FNIS sexy move, SLAL and so on all work completely fine.

Update: I found the vkjmcm.pex in the scripts folder of the mod, so it's not an issue with the mod itself, then. But then I have no idea what could be missing.

19 hours ago, Operand said:

Anyone can be, at any time. Use AFT and then do "Tweak Make Follower". It is generally not safe on mod-added followers (albeit usually works), but on all vanilla/DLC followers it works normally. I tested it and had no issues with Serana. Possible to do it even before getting to the Castle, but I'd recommend to wait until Red Water Den completion.

If you're still afraid of applying AFT things or use another multi-follower framework, then RDO (Relationship Dialogue Overhaul) is your answer. You can mark any NPC as potential follower or even a spouse with that mod in-game. That way you surely won't alter AI in any sense, however if there are some scripts reliant on NPC not being a follower - that of course will break. But again, it doesn't seem to be the case with vanilla followers.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Hey guys. Sorry if it's the wrong topic to ask this kind of question, but i believe it's related to the mod:
I've started getting light blueish tint overlay and windy sound effect from time to time during the gameplay and I believe it's one of the newer features of this mod, since its started happening after i've updated the mod and i don't recall installing any other mods recently. Is it possible to turn this feature off? And if these effects are not triggered by this mod maybe somebody knows what other mod causes it? Thank you!

58 minutes ago, paparebbe said:

I've started getting light blueish tint overlay and windy sound effect from time to time during the gameplay

This mod doesn't (intentionally) add body tinting, or a windy sound effect.  Someone recently had a similar problem that turned out to be from the newest update to Skyrim Utility Mod, an automatic night eye option that triggers when you move into a certain light level (it can be deactivated in that mod's menu).

55 minutes ago, ecksdee44 said:

Hi @HexBolt8, do you know how hard would it be to make an extension with my own events, akin to the add-on mentioned in the first post?  I have some limited Creation Kit knowledge but not much beyond adding and editing dialogue lines or modifying scenes

Kalmah could better answer that, but I'd say moderately difficult to difficult unless you have a good amount of experience with building quests and events.  It's impractical to offer modified versions of this mod's scripts because they can change at any time, so you'll notice that Kalmah does it entirely with his own scripts, and an add-on esp.  (Other than translations, I don't allow others to publish modified versions of this mod's esp file due to inevitable incompatibilities, but add-ons are okay.)  You might try building a simple event and see how it goes.