4 hours ago, bubba999 said:

it would be great if there was a way to export my settings and then import them to another character.

It's on my short list of things to do.  I have to learn how to do it, first.  Fair warning, to protect my sanity I won't handle settings that change form in future versions, such as a toggle that becomes a slider.  I'm also unsure how well complex values like hair style or auction buyer will work.  So there might only be 90-95% coverage

8 hours ago, sickomusiclovers said:

Is is possible to register some armor parts like piercings (non dd) and other stuff as non forbidden items so they dont get removed when eye candy thing is active ? 

3 hours ago, just_Gina said:

Better yet, allow us to chose which slots other than 32 will be counted. Some two piece armors only lose the chest piece and much of the jewelry is stripped away.

It would help to know the specific event and which slots were unequipped that you didn't want.  In the cited Eye Candy event, that does the basic strip:  SexLab's StripActor + shoes + helmet/hat.  For that, you can use SexLab's Strip Item Editor page.

A few events do a whole-body strip, but I think that's appropriate:  Pony Express, Trophy Slave, selling to Simple Slavery.

If you want to be allowed to wear certain items, these are the forbidden keywords:  ArmorHeavy, ArmorLight, ClothingBody, ClothingHead, ClothingHands.  (Notice that unarmored footwear is allowed, even it gets stripped.)  You'll have to remove those keywords from the items that you want to wear.  That's probably beneficial anyway, since jewelry or decorative items really shouldn't be marked as armor or clothing.

2 hours ago, Koraten97 said:

One possibility, however, would be to provide the complete mod in a prefabricated state, so that you only have to add the mod yourself, do not have to make any changes and can start the game.

You already almost have that:  just copy or rename Thoughts-Example.json to Thoughts.json.  That's all you have to do to have a working version.

The mod does not provide a prefabricated Thoughts.json file so that players do not accidentally extract it and overwrite all their hard work.

39 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Here's something that you can try, though it won't work if you reverted to an older version.  The only change here is that I enabled an old debug statement that lists the animation and its tags in a pop-up message whenever the PC starts sex.  This replacement script will tell you whether PC sex events are being tracked and caught, and confirm the tags.

I made some more tests with new and old versions. In all tests, mods (apart from Submissive Lola) and load order are the same. I am on LE, and using DD4.3. All tests were made with new games. The tests consisted in setting up the minimum required to get things going (starting Sexlab, save/reload, waiting for DD to start, save/reload), then exiting LAL cell to recruit the follower and get enslaved.

These are the results:

• v2.07: masturbation is not interrupted, and no collar getting warmer message
  • v2.07 with the script you provided in previous post: same, no additional debug message appearing
  • MrEsturk v1.1 + 30 Nov 2020 patch: collar getting warmer message is shown, player is zapped and masturbation is interrupted

I also noticed another thing: in v2.07 if I remove the collar after being enslaved the player is not zapped and does not incur in a submission score penalty, while in the 30 Nov patch if collar is removed (both the DD ones and the non-DD ones),  player gets zapped and score is decreased.

So it seems my load order is conflicting in some way with the latest version.

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You already almost have that:  just copy or rename Thoughts-Example.json to Thoughts.json.  That's all you have to do to have a working version.

The mod does not provide a prefabricated Thoughts.json file so that players do not accidentally extract it and overwrite all their hard work.

for the test i have renamed it, but it still not working. I have really no idea which of my steps is the fail, maybe i am just stupid^^

42 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's on my short list of things to do.  I have to learn how to do it, first.  Fair warning, to protect my sanity I won't handle settings that change form in future versions, such as a toggle that becomes a slider.  I'm also unsure how well complex values like hair style or auction buyer will work.  So there might only be 90-95% coverage

It would help to know the specific event and which slots were unequipped that you didn't want.  In the cited Eye Candy event, that does the basic strip:  SexLab's StripActor + shoes + helmet/hat.  For that, you can use SexLab's Strip Item Editor page.

A few events do a whole-body strip, but I think that's appropriate:  Pony Express, Trophy Slave, selling to Simple Slavery.

If you want to be allowed to wear certain items, these are the forbidden keywords:  ArmorHeavy, ArmorLight, ClothingBody, ClothingHead, ClothingHands.  (Notice that unarmored footwear is allowed, even it gets stripped.)  You'll have to remove those keywords from the items that you want to wear.  That's probably beneficial anyway, since jewelry or decorative items really shouldn't be marked as armor or clothing.

Ohh, Ya i think its appropriate for whole body strip, i think i can remove the keywords from tes5edit right? And secondly i wanted to know if its possible to add a new event where master/mistress can take your armor from your inventory maybe as punishment, and you have to beg master toget your stuff back, i know its just like the normal whole body strip event but i think this would be more interesting.

46 minutes ago, Koraten97 said:

I have really no idea which of my steps is the fail

It's probably something with your mod manager.  I'm sorry, I can't help with that.  Just a thought, the JSON file must have the untranslated English file name or the mod won't find it.

57 minutes ago, deadayo said:

v2.07 with the script you provided in previous post: same, no additional debug message appearing

So we know that the event isn't even getting caught.  I retested in my current game but from a save before enslavement, and this way the masturbation does not get caught.  Maybe I do need that TrackActor statement in the main script.  I'd removed it after being convinced that it was redundant.  I'll work on this and get it functioning correctly.  Thank you for your detective work; it was helpful.

57 minutes ago, deadayo said:

I also noticed another thing: in v2.07 if I remove the collar after being enslaved the player is not zapped and does not incur in a submission score penalty

Aaaand that's not working either if I go back and get enslaved now.  Grrr.  It will be interesting to see how I broke this.

30 minutes ago, sickomusiclovers said:

i wanted to know if its possible to add a new event where master/mistress can take your armor from your inventory maybe as punishment, and you have to beg master toget your stuff back, i know its just like the normal whole body strip event but i think this would be more interesting.

I probably won't, mainly because that clears SkyUI hotkeys for items removed like that.  Realistically, your owner has no intention of carrying your heavy stuff.  It's better to prohibit you from from wearing it and make you still carry the weight.

Will it be possible perhaps to be sold if our "master" thinks that we are more than suffitient trained to the slave Market and not only for Submissive Lola Followers but for the hole Simple slavery? Just would like this idea. Perhaps the Follower wants to buy a House and really really needs the money you know ?

if not than ok :)

7 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Will it be possible perhaps to be sold if our "master" thinks that we are more than suffitient trained to the slave Market and not only for Submissive Lola Followers but for the hole Simple slavery?

There is the option to be sold to Simple Slavery if you leave enslavement.  That's probably all that I will ever add, with the possible exception of reaching the minimum score -30.  Being sold as a slave really is crossing the line for a fundamentally consensual enslavement mod.  Being kept from leaving is one thing (Lola might secretly even want that), but being given to a stranger as property is quite different.

1 hour ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Will it be possible perhaps to be sold if our "master" thinks that we are more than suffitient trained to the slave Market and not only for Submissive Lola Followers but for the hole Simple slavery? Just would like this idea. Perhaps the Follower wants to buy a House and really really needs the money you know ?

if not than ok :)

I suggest if you want less consensual themes, you should go and ask for them over on Submissive Lola - an Extension. Kalmah has been adding features along those lines. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:
2 hours ago, deadayo said:

I also noticed another thing: in v2.07 if I remove the collar after being enslaved the player is not zapped and does not incur in a submission score penalty

Aaaand that's not working either if I go back and get enslaved now.  Grrr.  It will be interesting to see how I broke this.

You sir (or ma'am), get the Gold Star Award for persistence in finding sneaky problems.  

Masturbation Denial:  I've fixed the problem, but the tracking only gets enabled when enslavement starts.  If you're already enslaved, that doesn't help you.

Collar Enforcement:  I accidentally broke that in 2.0.1 when fixing another problem.  I have it working again.  The fix occurs whenever you load a game, so you should see it working right away.  I'll release 2.0.9 today.

Version 2.0.9

Fixed:  Collar enforcement was not working for players who started with 2.0.1 or later.
Fixed:  The Masturbation Denial feature wasn't working for players who started with a recent version.
- It still won't work for those players until you enter enslavement again.  I'm sorry about that.
Fixed:  Better messages for wearing required devices, so that the device name is never blank.

Feature request / possible future thing (since you went out of your way to introduce the "Nympho" stuff): add an MCM mode toggle that will make the owner "jealous". In this mode the owner will act "reverse" on many currently existing facets of the mod. Not compatible with RP and many other types of events - see below (i.e. if one is enabled, then another one automatically disables and vice versa). What this "jealousy" mode does is it makes the owner want to own PC all for themselves. Some components to think about:

1. Owner will never "rent" the PC (RP events)
  2. Owner will never "parade" the PC (like in Whiterun)
  3. Owner will heavily punish PC for intimacy with others
    1. One option here is immediate exile, however that's a bit "non-profitable", so another one would be to..
    2. Sell unfaithful PC via SS+ auction
    3. Punishment is potentially less severe if the intimacy was not initiated by PC (i.e. a victim in an aggressive scene)
  4. Owner will severely punish PC for public nudity
    1. An adequate punishment here would be:
    2. Extensive Travel restrictions
    3. Forced full-covering DD clothing
    4. Forced chastity devices
  5. Owner will punish PC for wearing too revealing clothing (that'd probably require SLA+ with sliders on the equipped outfit)
    1. Punishment would be mostly same as for public nudity, but with lesser duration
    2. Owner might take away the "inappropriate" attire and give it back while at home
  6. Owner will require PC to wear chastity devices, potentially even gags
  7. Owner will never force PC to wear plugs / piercing.
    1. In fact, owner will punish PC for wearing them (yep, jealous of those things)
  8. Eye Candy rule will always activate with "PC home only".
    1. To compensate for the fact that it's only PC home the Eye Candy is permanently enabled in this mode
    2. Eye Candy works "in reverse", i.e. the default state is "naked" and PC can still ask to wear clothes, but the best outcome for her would be that she will allowed to wear clothes for a short time
  9. Owner will not allow PC to have any gold in this mode. Who knows what she will do with it, right?
  10. For the Trophy event the owner will still showcase the PC, albeit while she wears clothing
  11. For the Fashion events, the owner will always chose the fully covering dresses (I guess there are things like that in DDX)
  12. Confessions events will never be triggered
  13. For any events where there is a possibility to have 3P, it will never trigger (for instance, for Temple Of Dibella)
    1. To compensate for it, owner will have increased daily quota for intimacy
  14. Hiding clothes event in the inn will never trigger
  15. Travel restrictions are active by default. We can't have the PC wandering around, right?
    1. If PC needs to travel, she will need to ask the owner to do so
    2. Optionally, PC would need to prove loyalty to the owner to show that she can be allowed to travel.
    3. Proving loyalty - well, I guess seducing the owner / asking them for rough intimacy events would do the trick? But maybe other errands could do so too.
  16. Much of the dialogue during existing events is different to accommodate for this attitude of the owner
  17. Owner will punish for public intoxication (alcohol consumption, or worse - skooma usage) 
    1. The punishment here.. well, not sure tbh. Locking PC in her house?
    2. Or reducing the "Faithfulness" score (see #21)
  18. The "kept forever" is enabled in this mode and cannot be removed! (Yes, we got ourselves an obsessive owner who doesn't have a word "ex" in their dictionary)
    1. As seen above, there's still a way out, though. Not a nice one, but.. PC can deliberately "cheat" on the owner and they will exile / sell her. That also of course ends any relation with the current owner and this owner will not be eligible for the mod stuff again.
  19. Very optional: The "Jealousy" flag is not set in the MCM! Instead it is randomly assigned to the potential owner (at the moment they initiate the dialogue about the book for example).
    1. If owner rolled the "jealous" flag, they will reject a non-virgin PC!
  20. To make things easier, it'd probably make sense to forbid changes of it on the fly
    1. First, it will break roleplay (i.e. if owner wasn't "jealous" and was renting PC left and right, it makes no sense for them to become "jealous" the next second)
    2. Second, I could imagine things going wrong when reversing the behavior of existing events
    3. So in the end, it'd probably be allowed to set this setting as enabled prior to being owned / after properly changing the owner (and finishing all events correctly for the previous owner)
  21. While we're at it, we might even think of an additional score here, the "Faithfulness" (or "Loyalty"). If will act in addition to "Submission" score that already exists in the mod. If will be an indicator of how faithful does the owner think the PC is.
    1. Naturally, proving loyalty (as like in case with Travel restrictions) will increase the score and being a bad girl (public nudity / skimpy outfits etc) will decrease it.
    2. Loyalty acts as a "currency" on many events. I.e. want to Travel? You need X Loyalty, my girl (and the fact PC asks for it in itself very slightly reduces the Loyalty score, regardless of whether it was successful or not)
    3. Punishments which are not final (final = exile / selling to SS+) severely reduce Loyalty
    4. Loyalty can go negative! It makes sense as it would take a lot of recovery and proper behavior to redeem being a bad girl.
    5. There can be a configurable lowest Loyalty threshold. Below that - and good bye (or good buy).

To be honest, a lot of stuff here can already be configured in MCM manually (i.e. disable some of the events or enable them with some conditions, like Eye Candy only at home etc), but it lacks the integrity. This leads me to believe that in many regards it shouldn't be too much work to implement - it's more of a configuration template rather than a thing in itself.

It would be especially cool to see #16 there because roleplay, but that would require the most work I believe (because my oh my, there is a lot of text in the mod. I know - I rewrite and recreate all of it whenever new update comes specifically to make it play out for this game mode)

Of course, these are only ideas and even if some of them make into the future updates - that's be wonderful!

Reason: from all other mods, this one comes the closest to what logically existed in historical records (i.e. when a male owner had sexual slaves aka concubines in times of Chinese dynasties / Japanese emperors of Edo etc): the females were never meant for any public stuff. They were an absolute property of their owner. It was unimaginable to have them "shared" in any sense. Whereas slavery in LL mods is .. I don't really know what it is :) It's like a house of horrors tbh.

15 minutes ago, Operand said:

Feature request / possible future thing (since you went out of your way to introduce the "Nympho" stuff): add an MCM mode toggle that will make the owner "jealous". In this mode the owner will act "reverse" on many currently existing facets of the mod. Not compatible with RP events (i.e. if one is enabled, then another one automatically disables and vice versa). What this "jealousy" mode does is it makes the owner want to own PC all for themselves. Some components to think about:

1. Owner will never "rent" the PC
  2. Owner will never "parade" the PC (like in Whiterun)
  3. Owner will heavily punish PC for intimacy with others
    1. One option here is immediate exile, however that's a bit "non-profitable", so another one would be to..
    2. Sell unfaithful PC via SS+ auction
    3. Punishment is potentially less severe if the intimacy was not initiated by PC (i.e. a victim in an aggressive scene)
  4. Owner will severely punish PC for public nudity
    1. An adequate punishment here would be:
    2. Extensive Travel restrictions
    3. Forced full-covering DD clothing
    4. Forced chastity devices
  5. Owner will punish PC for wearing too revealing clothing (that'd probably require SLA+ with sliders on the equipped outfit)
    1. Punishment would be mostly same as for public nudity, but with lesser duration
    2. Owner might take away the "inappropriate" attire and give it back while at home
  6. Owner will require PC to wear chastity devices, potentially even gags
  7. Owner will never force PC to wear plugs / piercing.
    1. In fact, owner will punish PC for wearing them (yep, jealous of those things)
  8. Eye Candy rule will always activate with "PC home only".
    1. To compensate for the fact that it's only PC home the Eye Candy is permanently enabled in this mode
    2. Eye Candy works "in reverse", i.e. the default state is "naked" and PC can still ask to wear clothes, but the best outcome for her would be that she will allowed to wear clothes for a short time
  9. Owner will not allow PC to have any gold in this mode. Who knows what she will do with it, right?
  10. For the Trophy event the owner will still showcase the PC, albeit while she wears clothing
  11. For the Fashion events, the owner will always chose the fully covering dresses (I guess there are things like that in DDX)
  12. Confessions events will never be triggered
  13. For any events where there is a possibility to have 3P, it will never trigger (for instance, for Temple Of Dibella)
    1. To compensate for it, owner will have increased daily quota for intimacy
  14. Hiding clothes event in the inn will never trigger
  15. Travel restrictions are active by default. We can't have the PC wandering around, right?
    1. If PC needs to travel, she will need to ask the owner to do so
    2. Optionally, PC would need to prove loyalty to the owner to show that she can be allowed to travel
  16. Much of the dialogue during existing events is different to accommodate for this attitude of the owner
  17. The "kept forever" is enabled in this mode and cannot be removed! (Yes, we got ourselves an obsessive owner who doesn't have a word "ex" in their dictionary)

To be honest, a lot of stuff here can already be configured in MCM manually (i.e. disable some of the events or enable them with some conditions, like Eye Candy only at home etc), but it lacks the integrity. This leads me to believe that in many regards it shouldn't be too much work to implement - it's more of a configuration template rather than a thing in itself.

It would be especially cool to see #16 there because roleplay, but that would require the most work I believe (because my oh my, there is a lot of text in the mod. I know - I rewrite and recreate all of it whenever new update comes specifically to make it play out for this game mode)

Of course, these are only ideas and even if some of them make into the future updates - that's be wonderful!

I fully support this idea ^^ 

1 hour ago, gargamel9 said:

Damn, you're on fire, next thing you'll be uploading updates twice a day. Do you even sleep?

:)

52 minutes ago, Operand said:

add an MCM mode toggle that will make the owner "jealous".

I saved your entire post as a file to refer back to for ideas.  More:

Spoiler

What I'd like to do (but don't know if I will due to time & effort) is to have settings for owner personality and owner's attitude toward Lola.  Of course that competes with other big fun ideas, like support for a second submissive (or dominant) follower.  I really want a scene where the owner sometimes delegates spanking or whipping to another follower.  Then again, I rarely have more than one follower.

Back on topic, there are challenges even for things as simple as jealousy.  In my current game, Mistress is very jealous.  Nothing short of outright possession of Lola will do.  But now that she owns Lola, she enjoys showing off her prize:  "Look at what I have and you don't!".  She wants others to be jealous of what she has, which means showing off her girl in public.  At times, all of her.  But she'll never let Lola go.

I wrote the Nympho option to support this owner.  She'd never rent out Lola for gold, but if her girl is moody and has certain needs, it must be done.  After all, those clients are only men, so they don't count.  Sure, it's a stretch, but as the player I wanted prostitution and needed some justification.  The quota is kept low, and I self-enforce only male clients.

So even jealousy can mean different things.  In this case it shades heavily into possessiveness.

I think it might be best to let the player adjust settings, and add more dialog toggles to provide the immersive atmosphere.  I've already been thinking about a jealousy of interacting with others option:  "Why were you talking to that girl?  Did she hit on you?  Do you like her?  You think she's pretty, don't you?"  It's kind of a niche thing though, because it makes the owner look insecure, undercutting the owner as an authority figure.  I'd still enjoy  something like that, as an option.  It's perfect for the owner in my game.  I have to figure out how to trigger it properly, though.  And I'm not sure how many people would use it.

Anyway, if we have several such dialog options, the player could basically construct an owner personality by flipping switches.

30 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

:)

I saved your entire post as a file to refer back to for ideas.  More:

Hide contents

What I'd like to do (but don't know if I will due to time & effort) is to have settings for owner personality and owner's attitude toward Lola.  Of course that competes with other big fun ideas, like support for a second submissive (or dominant) follower.  I really want a scene where the owner sometimes delegates spanking or whipping to another follower.  Then again, I rarely have more than one follower.

Back on topic, there are challenges even for things as simple as jealousy.  In my current game, Mistress is very jealous.  Nothing short of outright possession of Lola will do.  But now that she owns Lola, she enjoys showing off her prize:  "Look at what I have and you don't!".  She wants others to be jealous of what she has, which means showing off her girl in public.  At times, all of her.  But she'll never let Lola go.

I wrote the Nympho option to support this owner.  She'd never rent out Lola for gold, but if her girl is moody and has certain needs, it must be done.  After all, those clients are only men, so they don't count.  Sure, it's a stretch, but as the player I wanted prostitution and needed some justification.  The quota is kept low, and I self-enforce only male clients.

So even jealousy can mean different things.  In this case it shades heavily into possessiveness.

I think it might be best to let the player adjust settings, and add more dialog toggles to provide the immersive atmosphere.  I've already been thinking about a jealousy of interacting with others option:  "Why were you talking to that girl?  Did she hit on you?  Do you like her?  You think she's pretty, don't you?"  It's kind of a niche thing though, because it makes the owner look insecure, undercutting the owner as an authority figure.  I'd still enjoy  something like that, as an option.  It's perfect for the owner in my game.  I have to figure out how to trigger it properly, though.  And I'm not sure how many people would use it.

Anyway, if we have several such dialog options, the player could basically construct an owner personality by flipping switches.

Just want to note that I very much dig the idea of support for a second follower. Would be a lot better to have it natively supported instead of having to make a second follower a Devious Follower. Especially in something like Sexlab Survival, where the player might want to require multiple followers for tolls.

Dear Hexbolt, you are awesome! I just have another teeny issue...

Under required nudity I have it set to Very Safe which is supposed to be Dwellings and Walled Cities. However!! It keeps shocking me when I'm in a mine! Kolskeggr, Sanuarach...

You have to kill enemies in mines sometimes, of course, but Mistress is being a real hard case! Halp!

Look 'under the hood' for support in your ideas about the Jealousy branch of Resubmission by taking a peek into the code for the old LL mod ' Pet Project'.
- It has support for including a second follower into actions (as well as nearby potential folk like housecarls, etc)
- It has strong vibes of jealous dominant chastity enforcement.

32 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Under required nudity I have it set to Very Safe which is supposed to be Dwellings and Walled Cities. However!! It keeps shocking me when I'm in a mine! Kolskeggr, Sanuarach...

You can thank Skyrim for that.  Those mines are marked as Dwellings, as safe as any house.  Presumably it's because those mines will get populated by good guys after you clear them.  You'll have to be aware that Keyword tagging in the game can be wonky.  You get one warning without punishment when in a "forbidden" area.  That's your cue to change your Nudity setting in the MCM, then you'll have to set it back.

I'll think about building in an exception that mines are not dwellings, but that could have bad consequences for any mines that really are safe areas.  There's probably even a player home or settlement mod in a mine.  I probably will leave it as-is.

10 minutes ago, Pyreliter said:

Look 'under the hood' for support in your ideas about the Jealousy branch of Resubmission by taking a peek into the code for the old LL mod ' Pet Project'.

That's a good idea.  But any chastity would be behind a toggle.  Chastity closes off too many opportunities and content, so this mod would never require it.

29 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can thank Skyrim for that.  Those mines are marked as Dwellings, as safe as any house.  Presumably it's because those mines will get populated by good guys after you clear them.  You'll have to be aware that Keyword tagging in the game can be wonky.  You get one warning without punishment when in a "forbidden" area.  That's your cue to change your Nudity setting in the MCM, then you'll have to set it back.

I'll think about building in an exception that mines are not dwellings, but that could have bad consequences for any mines that really are safe areas.  There's probably even a player home or settlement mod in a mine.  I probably will leave it as-is.

Ah, that explains it! Thanks.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

competes with other big fun ideas, like support for a second submissive (or dominant) follower.

I love the idea of content for a second follower.

On the topic of more content - SubLola has tons of dialogue, which is a big part of what makes it a great mod. I'm sure you're aware of the recent introduction of SKVA Synth, which could enable Lola's master to be voiced. Perhaps a crowdsourced initiative to generate voice files for Lola's master in each of the built-in Skyrim NPC voices.

13 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

On the topic of more content - SubLola has tons of dialogue, which is a big part of what makes it a great mod. I'm sure you're aware of the recent introduction of SKVA Synth, which could enable Lola's master to be voiced. Perhaps a crowdsourced initiative to generate voice files for Lola's master in each of the built-in Skyrim NPC voices.

It is very impressive technology.  But I think it's best used with a specific character.  This is something I'd posted in another mod's discussion of this subject:

It will be a lot of work, and you'll constantly have to add or redo the voice files every time you add or edit a line.  You could spend that time expanding and improving your mod.

It's only going to be good for English, unless you offer multiple voice sets (more work).

What about lip syncing?  If that's off, it's going to look like a poorly dubbed film.

A voice locks in the feel of a character.  If I imagine a character sounding confident, or shy, or sly, or commanding, or sophisticated, I can hear it that way in my mind when I'm reading text.  But that gets pushed aside if I'm hearing a voice.  You've probably played games with voiced player character speech that was good quality, but it simply did not fit the way you saw your character.  Every time your character speaks, it sounds wrong.  Adding voice to an NPC runs the same risk.

A minor consideration, but mod files with voice will get bigger.  The more speech, the larger the download.