27 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

So I just realized that I've been using Submissive Lola: The resubmission 1.1 by MrEsturk..

Just want to know how much have I missed and how do I catch up

Uninstall that, and install version 2.06 of this mod. There's a guide on the frontpage of this mod under the header Updating (from 1.1). It's mainly a matter of just making sure no events are going on when you upgrade.

A bunch of events have been added, as well as custom confessions and "thoughts" (notifications reflecting your current sentiment towards your owner). I can't quite recall all changes from version 1.1 though, so I might be missing something huge.

Have to report a "featured bug". The thoughts functionality works, but can't be used with my setup.

It's likely not the issue of this mod as you couldn't foresee stuff like this for sure, but still - maybe you can fix it somehow.

The issue is: in 4K (3820x2160) I need a microscope to read the thought notifications. I'm not sure why is it working this way, because other stuff in the game UI scales properly according to the resolution. I also use custom widgets like iNeed or text popups like Apropos and they all scale well.

Maybe you can add an option for font size or use a different I/O to show the message?

EDIT: Another thing is that the duration of the message doesn't seem to respect the length of the phrase. It appears for the same time (around 3 seconds to my impression) both for phrases that contain several words and for phrases that contain several sentences. I understand that this is not a Topic Form, just a custom widget so it doesn't have to behave like the in-game dialogue, but I think adding a duration slider would've help a lot with this problem.

I am probably a complete noob but eh... it's not working for me. After the 'A Strong Hand' quest started and talking to a follower, I see the 'something unusual' dialogue option, but after selecting it it doesn't really do much. There is some dialogue that will follow, but I can't choose being a dom/sub. The dialogue seems to end after getting told 'I know what's best for you' or something, and then the same 'something unusual' randomly appears when talking to the follower. Sometimes its there, sometimes not but there's nothing happening afterwards. I'm so confused lol.

I am using the SSE edition and have all prerequisites installed as far as I know. Can anyone please help me?

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I just noticed that when I'm told to strip and stay that way for a little while, it doesn't let me wear boots anymore.

You're allowed unarmored footwear only.  It's good to carry cloth boots or shoes (a few vanilla shoes have 0 weight).

4 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

So I just realized that I've been using Submissive Lola: The resubmission 1.1 by MrEsturk..

Just want to know how much have I missed and how do I catch up

What Aldid said is correct.  Please follow the update procedure carefully, because the devices have changed to conform to Devious Devices standards.

4 hours ago, iamdatwo said:

After the Simple Slavery auction, the quest 'A Strong Hand' is started but there's nothing to do. I have enabled it in the SS mod menu and set the contract time for 3 days etc. I have talked to everyone but I don't see the desired dialogue option nor any dialogue option if I ask if they follow me first.

You probably did not set an auction buyer first.  That's on the Mod Integration page.  Either that, or you're not using SS++.  To continue from where you are, find a follower (you're free to walk out of the slave market to do so), recruit that follower, and you should have a dialog line to tell the follower something unusual.

3 hours ago, Operand said:

I need a microscope to read the thought notifications.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it.  That's Skyrim functionality.  There is no custom widget.  The thoughts use Skyrim's notification message function.  You might have noticed though that Skyrim scales the font according to the length of the message.  If you keep the thought text short, like the examples are, you should be okay.  Possibly you can also find a mod or utility to adjust screen fonts, which would affect all messages, not just those.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it.  That's Skyrim functionality.  There is no custom widget.  The thoughts use Skyrim's notification message function.

You mean Debug script Notification method?

I see. Well - in my case, no, the font size did not change much since it can fit a lot into one line with this resolution. It looks mostly the same unless the phrase is very long.

Using the Debug to output information is what I would recommend to avoid. It works, sure - but if the user has several (perhaps many) mods that output data this way, they will potentially compete with each other making it harder to read.

Maybe indeed just use Apropos widget? (Will require Apropos of course, but as far as I looked into it, it's fairly manageable to invoke widget calls from the outside).

P.S. If I could configure Papyrus compiler to work for Skyrim, I would've done this myself and share it, but alas it never worked for me, unlike Fallout4.

On 1/7/2021 at 12:37 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Oh, I am german, but that didn't help.

The day before yesterday, I listened in on the auction scene again, only this time, it was with my Oculus, which, for some unfathomable reason is quite silent, even at max volume, so it was a little more difficult to catch it. Earlier I said the woman says something about "Menschen", but that was just me remembering it wrong. The word I am absolutely certain about is the first one, "Jetzt", and later she either says "...ganz vielen Leuten" or maybe "ganz unbedeutend". And she really does sound like Merkel...

Thank you! @HexBolt8

So, the dialogue was triggered after I tried it again by setting a follower manually (Haelga) using EFF. Yesterday I tried using a 'valid' follower and it did not work. I'm still a little bit confused as to how this thing is supposed to work entirely, maybe I'm just a moron lol, but I have searched through many forum posts and I can't really find much information about it.

For example, when I set Haelga as my follower in EFF, I still can't register her in the SL 'Mod Integration' menu. Her name shows up, but when I try to select her in the menu I get the message: "select a valid potential follower (must be in potential follower faction)" and the Auction Buyer is still set to none. But like I said the dialogue however does work.

How do you guys set this up, or is there a guide for this? Afterwards Haelga just keeps following me around and the dialogue is only triggered when I speak to her. Is this expected behavior? 

3 hours ago, Operand said:

You mean Debug script Notification method?

Yes, exactly.  It's used throughout the mod.  I think it's best to use a standard Skyrim output method for maximum compatibility and to avoid forcing players to install another mod.  You're going to receive notifications from Skyrim and other mods anyway, so you'll probably want to find a solution for your resolution problem.  There are mods that expand the notification area (to help with multiple messages at once) that might help you.  Perhaps one of those lets you adjust the font size too.

1 hour ago, iamdatwo said:

Afterwards Haelga just keeps following me around and the dialogue is only triggered when I speak to her. Is this expected behavior? 

That warning about Haelga being incompatible was intended to save you, but you forced her to be a follower with EFF so now she's going to follow you.  Don't do that.  Your future owner will be your companion and follow you everywhere.  Haelga is sexy, but not well suited to be a companion.  She's better as a Radiant Prostitution madame.

Just checking, when you had questions about setting up a buyer, did you go to the mod's MCM Help page and look at "How do I select a Simple Slavery buyer?"

4 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

i couldnt read the thoughts of lola

Look at the How to Edit Thoughts.txt file in Data\Interface\Lola.

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod selects any SexLab animation with the "Feeding" tag.  If you don't want to see breastfeeding, you'll want to turn that one off.

@Herowynne discussed vampiric feeding here.  The LE version of Sexual Vampire Feeding is here.

Ah Thank you :) And i think i get the Thoughts and confessions done. I thought i didnt download everything Thank you

16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

avoid forcing players to install another mod

No, not really. You don't have to make a hard dependency. It's rather simple, you can check if plugin is installed in SKSE. Or, if you don't want to require it (I'm not sure if you do already), then just trying to load a form from file is a graceful way to check if the mod is installed. So the logic goes - if it is installed, hook up to the widget and send an event to it. And if it's not - well, Debug.Notification it is then. Just an advise, of course it's up to you to decide what to do here (reason I mention Apropos is because it has all the work done already + its widget is highly customizable in terms of font, size, position, duration etc)

Anyways, I was also wondering about the "Nympho" var (for the forced pimping). I assume it does nothing for the RP mod you use for facilitating the "activity" itself? If so then I don't get the point of it, because the owner will refer to PC differently, but everyone else down the line wouldn't care and it's still "good old hooking time" for PC. Did I miss something with the purpose of this thing?

That warning about Haelga being incompatible was intended to save you, but you forced her to be a follower with EFF so now she's going to follow you.  Don't do that.  Your future owner will be your companion and follow you everywhere.  Haelga is sexy, but not well suited to be a companion.  She's better as a Radiant Prostitution madame.

Haha yeah she's hot! Ah I see, I did read the help section but I didn't really understand what qualified as a 'valid follower' but I'm just gonna assume it's a follower that is available in the base game. It does work nicely after all, thank you for the help and your work :) 

9 minutes ago, iamdatwo said:

I'm just gonna assume it's a follower that is available in the base game.

Almost any follower added by mods is also valid.  Exceptions are ones with highly customized behavior.  Serana takes a long time to become available as a regular follower.

41 minutes ago, Operand said:

I was also wondering about the "Nympho" var (for the forced pimping). I assume it does nothing for the RP mod you use for facilitating the "activity" itself?

That's right.  The "nympho" setting only affects dialog in this mod, not other mods.  It has no practical value.  Everything plays out the same, you're just given a different reason for prostituting.

1 hour ago, iamdatwo said:

Haha yeah she's hot! Ah I see, I did read the help section but I didn't really understand what qualified as a 'valid follower' but I'm just gonna assume it's a follower that is available in the base game. It does work nicely after all, thank you for the help and your work :) 

A "valid follower" is just anyone who you can have as a follower, which includes most custom followers as well. The only exceptions are followers with more complex custom frameworks, such as Sofia and Inigo, or Serana before you've progressed through her questline.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Temple of Love didn't autocomplete for me, the Master's dialogue to have sex in the temple doesn't go away.

Hmm, how long did you wait?  The quest normally completes with the sex end event, but it also has a failsafe to end anyway 3 minutes after sex starts (more than enough time for a sex scene, but not too long if something went wrong).

The only significant change to the script between 20 November and its last update on 21 December was removal of unnecessary register and unregister calls for the player sex event that SexLab tracks automatically.  As a precaution, I can add the register call back for this quest (and for the bard play quest, which works the same way).  I don't think that re-registering for the same event every time will cause a problem, and I guess it could help if it got unregistered in your game.

18 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

What Aldid said is correct.  Please follow the update procedure carefully, because the devices have changed to conform to Devious Devices standards.

Thanks, and I also noticed I have Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 09 Dec 2020 installed in my MO, I forgot what is it,  has it already updated my SubmissiveLolaEsturk 110 to 2.0?

9 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Thanks, and I also noticed I have Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 09 Dec 2020 installed in my MO, I forgot what is it,  has it already updated my SubmissiveLolaEsturk 110 to 2.0?

All patches are now redundant as they are included in the main file. They were only necessary back when the mod was housed on the old page which Hexbolt couldn't update once Esturk went missing.

11 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

Thanks, and I also noticed I have Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 09 Dec 2020 installed in my MO, I forgot what is it, has it already updated my SubmissiveLolaEsturk 110 to 2.0?

The most recent version is 2.0.6, which you will find on this mod's main page, where you download files.

If you are updating from 1.1, follow the procedure for updating from 1.1 up to the point to "Install 2.0".  At that point, uninstall 1.1 and any patches for 1.1 (such as the 09 Dec 2020 patch), then install 2.0.6.  Versions 2.0 and later do not need patches.  I moved the mod development to this new page so that patches will not be needed anymore.

Your mod manager might see these as different mods, but 2.0 and later are just continuations (newer versions) of 1.1.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The most recent version is 2.0.6, which you will find on this mod's main page, where you download files.

If you are updating from 1.1, follow the procedure for updating from 1.1 up to the point to "Install 2.0".  At that point, uninstall 1.1 and any patches for 1.1 (such as the 09 Dec 2020 patch), then install 2.0.6.  Versions 2.0 and later do not need patches.  I moved the mod development to this new page so that patches will not be needed anymore.

Your mod manager might see these as different mods, but 2.0 and later are just continuations (newer versions) of 1.1.

Already updated, @Aldidthanks!

First of all, many thanks for the nice continuation of this mod, interesting ideas and good implementation. Now I would like to try to explain my problem. As I saw before, other people also have problems adding thoughts. I tried the problem solutions on the file and also checked the JSON file but did not solve the problem. The same also applies to Confessions.

Skyrim says this:
[Error] Can´t prase JSON file at ´Data / Interface / Lola / Thougts.json` at kine 1: 0 - `[` or `{` expected near end of file

I don't know how much this statement can help you find the problem, but I hope you can find the problem. Thanks again for developing this mod further.

2 hours ago, Koraten97 said:

I tried the problem solutions on the file and also checked the JSON file but did not solve the problem.

Did you carefully read and check each step in the Troubleshooting section of the "How To" files for Thoughts and Confessions?  I'm not asking this to give you a hard time, but because following each step carefully should guarantee success.  If it's not working, maybe you missed something.

Did you check your changes with jsonlint.com?  If you're using a mod manager, did you put your edited file in the real Data\Interface\Lola folder?

Version 2.0.7

Added:  A new option on the Devices page, "Piercings fire on dragon soul absorption".
- When you absorb a dragon soul, the vibrating piercings your owner gave you absorb power too and go wild!
- Applies to any devious device with the Lively or Very Lively keywords.
- Vibration will not occur if you're still in combat with something.
- Thanks to @NoirXiaoba for the original idea in the Deviously Vanilla discussion.
- No I can't do this for word walls in a safe and efficient way.  Sorry, that would be fun.

Added:  A new option on the System page, "Stop vibration event".  Works for any DD vibrating device.

Added:  A new option on the Cheat Prevention MCM page will lock the "Kept below this submission score" setting.

Added:  Redundant sex tracking to ensure prompt completion for "Temple of Love" and "The Naughty Nymph/Knave".

Changed:  For Pony Express, a new option to choose the SLUTS harness, which does not cover the crotch.
- SLUTS Redux (LE or SE) must be installed to use its harness.  (SLUTS is not checked on the Mod Integration page; the quest just looks for the harness.)
- A drop-down list replaces the old "Use pony harness" toggle.  Check your Devices MCM setting.

Changed:  "Faster, Lola, Faster" has new safeguards for equipping and removing the plug.