30 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

IĀ wouldĀ love to have a chest harness for the pony girl event.

Actually, in the 30+ hours of gameplay, I haven't encountered this event yet. I guess because I don't have the Pony Express mod. Despite what my avatar might suggest, I am not really into pony play (not against it either). I can come up with something, but I can only supply OBJ, STL or 3MF files (without textures, for now), I have no clue, for now, how the whole bodyslide works... Raw 3D data, but I can make very realistic looking and very detailed models or exact replicas of real-life objects. I'd approach this from a practical perspective. So basically you need a harness for pulling stuff, reminiscent of what horses wear...

As for collars, I've got tons of ideas, I guess I'll start with that.

55 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Take a look at TES5Edit.Ā  I do almost all my work in it.Ā  The CK is clearly better for some things, but TES5Edit is fast and never crashes.Ā  The two tools provide different views into a mod, andĀ that can be very helpful.

Now that's what I hoped to hear. Was wondering already, what it does, seeing the icon in Vortex. That's some good news indeed! Thanks.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

As far as I know, the Sub Lola item requirements won't conflict with DFC deals.Ā  I've also tried to say away from adding content that's too similar to a DFC deal, so that players with both mods won't see duplication.Ā  The events mostly work differently, and that helps.Ā  Sub Lola has a lot of quick tasks on a timer.Ā  DFC doesn't do that, so there's no collision.Ā  Both mods are fine with your wearing whatever instance of a requiredĀ item type.Ā  (Sub Lola makes youĀ wear a collar, any collar.Ā  DFC might make you wear any collar.Ā  Both mods are satisfied.)Ā  The recently-added Faster, Lola, Faster event does require a specific plug, but only for a short time.

Yes, there aren't any technical incompatibilities, which is a godsend. It does still feel very odd to be payed money to wear a collar when you are already required to wear one. Or if you already have to be nude in civilized areas, and suddenly your Mistress proposes it again as if it was something new.

Ā 

I might have to try splitting up the followers sometime, that might be fun. I've already been mainly using different followers for Lola vs DFC focused playthroughs, so it could work quite nicely. Having them perfectly integrated in one follower would of course be the dream, but that is most likely all it will remain. I do want to get into modding at some point, but as you said, merging two active mods does not sound like something I would like to subject myself to.

4 hours ago, jadefalke69 said:

I have the following problem since the update to 2.05. Whenever I ask my mistress if I can be of service to her and she then asks me for something, I only have one choice. My character refuses the mistress' request. What could be the reason for this?

I think you're missing the newĀ vkj_zTrickStart script, indicating a bad or incomplete installation.

4 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

Actually, in the 30+ hours of gameplay, I haven't encountered this event yet. I guess because I don't have the Pony Express mod.

There's no Pony Express mod, that's the name of the event.Ā  You can only receive it in the main inn inside one of the five walled cities in Skyrim.Ā  Since it can be hard to get it randomly, you can ask your owner for pony girl work inside one of those inns at score 50+.Ā  The PC must be female.

Despite what my avatar might suggest, I am not really into pony play (not against it either).

Isn't that a dog?Ā  I've been rememberingĀ you as "the gray dog guy".

I can only supply OBJ, STL or 3MF files (without textures, for now), I have no clue, for now, how the whole bodyslide works

Alas, I only know how to work with Skyrim's NIF mesh files.Ā  Texture might not be a problem, since the existing harness has one.Ā  Can you work backwards from the existing mesh?Ā  BodySlide also uses meshes.Ā  Unfortunately that would be a must because it fits the body so tightly.Ā  That's probably a deal breaker for you, so don't worry about it.Ā  Collars are much easier, but I don't know how to cross the gap from 3D files to nif files.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@AhriIsMyWaifuu, did the whipping problem go away when you removed Submissive Lola 1.1 from yourĀ mod list?

Saldy no...

Ā 

Its the same problem. The mistress stands still and after the scene ends the game crashes.Ā 

Ā 

Its so weird that the "test whipping scene" works fine and the real scene doesnt.Ā 

On 1/8/2021 at 12:57 AM, AhriIsMyWaifuu said:

Its the same problem. The mistress stands still and after the scene ends the game crashes.Ā 

Ā 

Its so weird that the "test whipping scene" works fine and the real scene doesnt.Ā 

It's very strange.Ā  You can try this replacement script, but beĀ veryĀ sure to remove it after the next mod update or it will be obsolete.Ā  With this installed, in the console "setpqv vkjmq NoWhipping true" will turn whipping scenes into spanking.Ā  It will not change the dialog, so that might look odd.

Ā 

EDIT:Ā  Deleted obsolete file.Ā  It's now included in 2.0.7.

Ā 

On 1/6/2021 at 11:40 PM, HexBolt8 said:

"StopQuest vkjArmorRestriction" will stop the quest, though your owner will reset it eventually.Ā  Or you can do that withĀ "StartQuest vkjArmorRestriction".

Ah, darn, my superhero identity used to be Captain Obvious.Ā  The cape must've fallen off somewhere.Ā  (Sorry, I'm in a silly mood now.)

Thanks you! It work like a Charm! My game is back to normal.

Ā 

Did you have the command for the other one as well? I mean the first one with submissive level 20 not the one at 50 and more?

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

IĀ wouldĀ love to have a chest harness for the pony girl event.Ā  It optionally uses theĀ zad_harnessBody.Ā  It looks hot but it's builtĀ wrong for sex.Ā  The crotch straps pose, ah, logistical problems.Ā 

No, it doesn't - there is a tiny gap just at the right place:

(don't mind the tattoo though, that does not come with the harness)

Spoiler

ScreenShot_lola17107.jpg.7c0b5a317674ad28f51ffe9e6282d9d6.jpg

Ā 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's very strange.Ā  You can try this replacement script, but beĀ veryĀ sure to remove it after the next mod update or it will be obsolete.Ā  With this installed, in the console "setpqv vkjmq NoWhipping true" will turn whipping scenes into spanking.Ā  It will not change the dialog, so that might look odd.

vkjmq.7z 24.48 kB Ā· 0 downloads

Ah, thank you.

Gonna try this script.

Ā 

I will give feedback if it works

Ā 

(Oh, how do i install it? Vortex or manually?)

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Alas, I only know how to work with Skyrim's NIF mesh files.Ā  Texture might not be a problem, since the existing harness has one.Ā  Can you work backwards from the existing mesh?Ā  BodySlide also uses meshes.Ā  Unfortunately that would be a must because it fits the body so tightly.Ā  That's probably a deal breaker for you, so don't worry about it.Ā  Collars are much easier, but I don't know how to cross the gap from 3D files to nif files.

Well, I definitely stumbled upon some threads talking about the conversion of OBJ into NIF, so it should be possible. So far, I am unaware of any 3D-building software that would allow you to produce NIF files directly, so I think it's probably safe to make the models and deal with the conversion wen I get there. Maybe someone can comment what the best way to do this is, in the meantime. But right now I am dealing with getting all the mods working in VR again.

Ā 

Looking back, I can't believe I got anything running at all, in my first build (which was lucky, because otherwise I would have given up and never gotten this far). On my current third build, everything was running from the start, even SE mods I thought were totally incompatible, with 40 mods installed, no CTDs at all! The major issue now is that I do not have a clean VR savegame and racemenu (which is a hard requirement for some of the mods) can't be accessed in VR, so I can't create a female PC. That and the setup and testing of all the mods is the task for today... One smaller issue is that Inte's utility mod reports the VR version of (1.6.3 + patch) of SL as unrecognized, whilst it does detect it as SL per se, so I'm not sure if that's even an issue.

1 hour ago, lcewolf said:

Did you have the command for the other one as well? I mean the first one with submissive level 20 not the one at 50 and more?

If you mean the Eye Candy effect, you just have to keep asking your owner to wear clothes again.Ā  Permission might not be given the first time.

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you mean the Eye Candy effect, you just have to keep asking your owner to wear clothes again.Ā  Permission might not be given the first time.

I mean the 48 hours naked event but thanks for thr code for naked all time. I wanted the CC for the 48 hours event

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

vkjmq.7z 24.48 kB Ā· 1 download

Ā 

48 minutes ago, AhriIsMyWaifuu said:

Ah, thank you.

Gonna try this script.

Ā 

I will give feedback if it works

Ā 

(Oh, how do i install it? Vortex or manually?)

Well, i figured it out how to install it.

Ā 

Thank you very much for this.

Game is working fine now. Scene is playing correctly with Spanking and no game crash after the scene ends.

Ā 

6 minutes ago, s1ssyslut said:

Can you guys help me? Im cant fix the dialogue bug.. im talking to my owner but she has no lines. I read that it could be because of the seq file but i really dont understand what should i do..

Are you running the current version? Had this in the last, the update fixed it.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

IĀ wouldĀ love to have a chest harness for the pony girl event.Ā  It optionally uses theĀ zad_harnessBody.Ā  It looks hot but it's builtĀ wrong for sex.Ā  The crotch straps pose, ah, logistical problems.Ā  But if it ended at the waist, it would look nice.Ā  That would have to work with BodySlide.

Ā 

IIRC, I think that S_L_U_T_S has a harness without the crotch section added when you ask for Frostfall compatibility (by saying something like "I'm going to freeze to death out here!" when you are first hooked up) that MrEsturk added.Ā  I bet he wouldn't mind if you co-opted it for this mod, since he worked on both...Ā  :)

5 hours ago, s1ssyslut said:

yes i amĀ 

It just happened to me, too, in a new build I mad, though I am certain I messed a few things up in deployment of all those mods, so it's most likely my own fault. Do you see nothing at all, or just three dots, because I see three dots as a dialog option. In the particular case, it might even have been intentional, the PC being speechless maybe, Couldn't tell for sure.