51 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

It just happened to me, too, in a new build I mad, though I am certain I messed a few things up in deployment of all those mods, so it's most likely my own fault. Do you see nothing at all, or just three dots, because I see three dots as a dialog option. In the particular case, it might even have been intentional, the PC being speechless maybe, Couldn't tell for sure.

The three dots are usually from having DFC installed at the same time. I believe Hexbolt sent a link to a guide to resolve the issue a couple posts back.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:20 PM, HexBolt8 said:

If your Thoughts.json file can't be read, the #1 cause is a missing comma or a comma after the last line of a block.  You can use an online validator like jsonlint.com to check for errors.

What else could be the cause? Because I'm using the json file as downloaded and checked that with jsonlint.com. Still it can't be read.

20 hours ago, Aldid said:

Yes, there aren't any technical incompatibilities, which is a godsend. It does still feel very odd to be payed money to wear a collar when you are already required to wear one. Or if you already have to be nude in civilized areas, and suddenly your Mistress proposes it again as if it was something new.

The narrative solution for this is in the MCM. Change the prices for the taking/repaying the deals to be more like they used to be. To pay the deal off it costs twice as much as you are given. So really, it is an exploitation by the mistress. She is forgiving some debt now, knowing that your are just going to owe more when the bill comes due, increasing your entrapment to her.

8 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

The narrative solution for this is in the MCM. Change the prices for the taking/repaying the deals to be more like they used to be. To pay the deal off it costs twice as much as you are given. So really, it is an exploitation by the mistress. She is forgiving some debt now, knowing that your are just going to owe more when the bill comes due, increasing your entrapment to her.

Unfortunately changing the numbers does not rectify the underlying tonal mismatch, although I can see how that adjustment could help with headcanon. Besides that, I would feel much less inclined to actually accept deals if I knew they were essentially wasting gold. 

That's another issue with properly marrying these two mods: what constitutes a good mix of them depends entirely upon what the player wants. Some might want something that is essentially SLR with added deals and events, while some might prefer DFC with a non-consensual SLR twist. Both options require completely different approaches, and there are plenty more nuances in between the two.

1 hour ago, Aldid said:

The three dots are usually from having DFC installed at the same time. I believe Hexbolt sent a link to a guide to resolve the issue a couple posts back.

I don't, and never had Devious Followers installed. But in the mean time, i got the game to a state where everyone is T-posing and I became invisible, so I think it's safe to assume that any of my issues are likely related to my inability to put all the mods properly together...

2 hours ago, DarkMaleficus said:

What else could be the cause? Because I'm using the json file as downloaded and checked that with jsonlint.com. Still it can't be read.

Did you read the Troubleshooting section and check each of the steps in the How to Edit Thoughts.txt file?

9 hours ago, s1ssyslut said:

im talking to my owner but she has no lines.

Do you have an up-to-date version of Fuz Ro D-oh installed?

5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I think that S_L_U_T_S has a harness without the crotch section

Found it, thanks!

11 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I mean the 48 hours naked event but thanks for thr code for naked all time.

What's the problem you're having with it?  It should expire in 48 game hours.

Hey, Hex! Loving the mod, it’s the only mod that basically covers all the aspects of what I personally want with Skyrim’s sexlab framework.

Would love to see more femdom-oriented content, like the cock cage (I could help modeling it, I have some experience with 3D modeling though I never did anything for Skyrim yet, but would love to learn how to implement models in the game), some additional lines that would allow me to manually request from my Mistress to lick her shoes, etc.

Thank you for your hard work!

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Did you read the Troubleshooting section and check each of the steps in the How to Edit Thoughts.txt file?

Do you have an up-to-date version of Fuz Ro D-oh installed?

Found it, thanks!

What's the problem you're having with it?  It should expire in 48 game hours.

omg yes the Fuz Ro D-oh helped. Finally. Thank you <33

1 hour ago, paparebbe said:

some additional lines that would allow me to manually request from my Mistress to lick her shoes, etc.

You can already ask to clean Mistress' shoes when you enter a palace if she doesn't tell you to.  You can also volunteer for prostitution or pony girl work in appropriate situations, or even thank her for making you a slave.  Is that the sort of thing you had in mind?

1 hour ago, paparebbe said:

Thank you for your hard work!

You're welcome.  Much credit also goes to alexvkj for creating the mod, and to MrEsturk for reviving it.

This mod is fantastic! Have only just started to explore it. Thanks for reviving the original, and making it available for SE.

Two questions:

1. Is there someway to get the Vilja mod to be the designated master? By default Vilja uses her own custom companion system so this is probably the problem and she is not set in the "Potential Follower" faction. Using the Extensible Follower Framework it is possible to force set Vilja in this faction, but when trying to start Submissive Lola during the Simple Slavery++ auction a popup box says that Vilja cannot be made into a follower (after the conclusion of the auction.

She's my favorite follower and would be perfect for this mod!

2. Which other SexLab mods would you recommend to play with this one for a that would integrate well for a mostly vanilla/occassional SexLab content playthrough?

2 minutes ago, kilolima said:

Which other SexLab mods would you recommend to play with this one for a that would integrate well for a mostly vanilla/occassional SexLab content playthrough?

I use this mod together with Sexlab Survival and Devious Followers Continued.

All 3 mods can be extensively customized via their respective MCMs to provide occasional adult content while still permitting you to play the vanilla quests.

11 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

S_L_U_T_S has a harness without the crotch section added when you ask for Frostfall compatibility (by saying something like "I'm going to freeze to death out here!" when you are first hooked up) that MrEsturk added.  I bet he wouldn't mind if you co-opted it for this mod, since he worked on both

Thanks again for the suggestion!  I've added the abbreviated SLUTS thermal harness as a pony girl option for the next update.

I added it as soft dependence.  If SLUTS Redux LE or SE is installed, the quest will just get that harness from SLUTS rather than duplicating it here.  That preserves the mod's independence from meshes specific to LE or SE.

Naturally, it wasn't easy.  The SLUTS harness is not a DD item, it uses a non-standard slot, and it's marked as body clothing, which the Pony Express quest doesn't allow.  But I was able to handle all that.

Then I noticed that the SLUTS harness BodySlide doesn't work well -- lots of clipping.  For anyone who cares, I eliminated clipping in my game by inflating a few BodySlide settings after selecting my base body:  Back +30, Big Belly +42, Chubby Waist +25.

58 minutes ago, kilolima said:

...making it available for SE.

I don't like to see a LE/SE split in the Skyrim community.  I like bringing people together.  This mod is partly a demonstration that unless a mod has to provide its own meshes or use SE-specific functions, it can work with either version.  If the mod ever has to cross that line, then downloads will be offered for both.

Vilja probably won't work, but the slave auction just uses Skyrim's generic follower recruitment function and hopes for the best.  Try enslaving yourself to Vilja in the normal way (read the book or start the quest in the MCM and talk to her) and let us know if that works for you.

58 minutes ago, kilolima said:

Which other SexLab mods would you recommend to play with this one for a that would integrate well for a mostly vanilla/occassional SexLab content playthrough?

Herowynne is right, but I suggest choosing either this mod or Devious Followers Continued to start.  Get familiar with one mod, then decide if you want to add the other one.  DFC works well as a gold sink (though it can be tuned not to).  If you want a gold sink, that could be a good choice for the first mod.  DFC has your follower trick and manipulate you.  With this mod, you start as a (usually consensual) slave in a submissive relationship with your follower.  It depends on what you want.  With DFC your follower wants your gold; here, the follower wants your obedience.

9 hours ago, kilolima said:

2. Which other SexLab mods would you recommend to play with this one for a that would integrate well for a mostly vanilla/occassional SexLab content playthrough?

I recommend running it with Simple Slavery ++, SL Defeat (or Death Alternative or similar – something to send you off to the auction), Prison Overhauled Patched, SL Body Search, Radiant Prostitution with Slave Tats, SL Fame Framework with SLFF Comments v2 and last but not least, with Hydragon's Slave Girls, which really help the immersion in terms you not being the only one being dragged around naked and punished. I start the game and (when not testing) try to play it as a regular adventurer, witnessing the harsh reality of slavery everywhere, a dreadful fate, but sooner or later I end up the same way. The uncertainty when and how makes it very exciting...
Obviously you'll need all the requirements, but most of these mods share many, so once you have them collected, adding more mods becomes fairly simple...

I was using version 2.05 when Run Lola Run triggered just outside Ivarstead.  The plug was never added to my inventory so I kept getting zapped being told to wear it.  Also after the quest said it finished when we got to town, I kept getting zapped being told to keep running.  I've since updated to 2.06 and am going to start a save before the quest triggered.

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I was using version 2.05 when Run Lola Run triggered just outside Ivarstead.  The plug was never added to my inventory so I kept getting zapped being told to wear it.

I'll add a one-time attempt to reequip the plug on the first violation, but I don't think it will help because I believe that other things were off.  DD 4 or 5?  Were you already wearing a butt plug?  Did you have any other butt plugs in inventory?

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Also after the quest said it finished when we got to town, I kept getting zapped being told to keep running.

And this is the really strange part.  Those "keep running" messages and the zaps come from the Move Your Ass plug.  You have to be wearing it to get this effect.

It's like the plug got partially equipped (but didn't look like it was), then due to that it couldn't unequip.  Please let me know about those questions I asked.

Before continuing, I suggest sanitizing your inventory.  Put everything into a container, then use "player.inv" to see what you still have.  Use the console to remove every item in inventory ("player.removeitem 1") that doesn't have a name, except for the DD Device Hider (xx040F0C).  Take your stuff back from the container, and your inventory is clean.  This process will unlock any DD collar.  You'll have to reequip it.

4 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

DD 4 or 5?  Were you already wearing a butt plug?  Did you have any other butt plugs in inventory?

DD 5.1, no other plugs in inventory.  I think the only other DD item I was wearing was my Lola collar.  I've upgraded to 2.0.6 (waiting for 2.0.7 for the new harness!) :) so if it recurs I'll mess with my inventory.  Hopefully it was just a DD hiccup.

7 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

Hydragon's Slave Girls

My understanding is that this mod adds a good bit of load to a game.  If your game is stable and very fast, it should be able to handle it.  If not, then a player can forgo the atmosphere without losing any real functionality.  It depends on the player's game.

7 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

I start the game and (when not testing) try to play it as a regular adventurer, witnessing the harsh reality of slavery everywhere, a dreadful fate, but sooner or later I end up the same way.

Like when your follower and former subordinate buys you at the slave auction after a defeat and becomes your master, or entices you into trying on a slave collar "just for a few days".

3 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

DD 5.1, no other plugs in inventory. 

Hmm, you should be good then.  I've been testing with 5.0 and never had a glitch.

4 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

if it recurs I'll mess with my inventory.

Unless your play time is really limited, it's worth a few minutes to check for stray DD items.  Or, if you like, when you're in the wilderness, save then start the quest manually (StartQuest vkjFasterLolaFaster) and see it works okay.

If there's a problem I want to fix it, but I can't get the quest to mess up.

I started it manually between the orc settlement and Arkthamgz (the place where you start the quest for the Aetherium pieces) and ran to Ark.  It didn't stop so I ran back to the orc settlement.  It completed the quest, then started it up again, then completed it, then started it up again.  I was stuck in a cycle of the quest stopping, removing the plug, then starting up again and zapping for not having the plug in, then getting zapped for not moving once the plug was added.  :)    So this time the plug was added fine, but the quest itself kept repeating.

4 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

It didn't stop so I ran back to the orc settlement.

If you are not at a "habitation", just a map marker, the quest does not automatically complete.  At a "landmark" (map marker) you have to talk to your owner and announce your success.  That lets you keep heading toward a certain destination and have to keep running (if you wish) rather than have the quest end too soon because you ran past some cave entrance or animal den.  You decide if your character has had to run far enough.

As a bonus, if you complete the quest this way, you get varying replies from your owner depending on how many zaps you got.  The score penalty or reward is the same as for automatically completing.

12 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

It completed the quest, then started it up again, then completed it, then started it up again.

Another person had that too.  Was that when the quest auto-completed at orc settlement?  I'll investigate that later today.  I have no idea what would cause something so strange.

On 1/9/2021 at 2:38 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I started it manually....

If you (or anyone) is testing this quest, you might want to try this updated script.  Just remember to remove or overwrite it with the next update or you'll have a potentially outdated script overriding the latest version.

EDIT:  Deleted obsolete file.  It's now included in 2.0.7.

Changes in the script:

- I added a return statement from the update loop after auto-completion.  I'm not sure that it's needed, but it sure won't hurt.

- For the first violation of not wearing the plug, it will reequip it for you.  Or course if it failed the first time, it will probably fail again.

- At completion, it makes sure that any stray Move Your Ass plug is removed from your inventory.  That shouldn't be needed, just a precaution.

18 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Like when your follower and former subordinate buys you at the slave auction after a defeat and becomes your master, or entices you into trying on a slave collar "just for a few days".

Well, depends on who's your follower and what's your narrative. I chose Eola, for instance. You have only a brief encounter, before she follows you and she never swears any kind of loyalty or anything. After the quest, you just say, "come with me," and she goes. She acknowledges you as the champion of Namira, but then again, she spent all her life becoming the leader of a sect, but then comes along a total stranger, kills one priest and suddenly she's the chosen one, despite Eola doing most of the work, clearing the shrine, and she's been doing what you just did for many years before. Wouldn't that make her jealous a bit? So, in my mind, it would be entirely within her character to do something like that. Besides, how well do I actually know her?
In the scenario, when she offers me the contract, which is the one I am currently playing, because it turns out, unfortunately, that even when I make her my follower, I still can't select her as my owner in the new option in the VR game, The scenario goes like this, I was robbed of all my possessions and some mysterious stranger bought me out. Now, luckily, I think, Eola somehow found out and came to lend me a hand. I just need a few bucks to get some clothes, so I don't walk around naked, so I go along with her offer thinking it's just gonna be a little of pretending (and she does play down a lot what the service entails), I chose the option with not properly putting the collar on (by the way, when I later escape from it, Eola never loses a word about it, nor does she try to punish me for it or issue a new collar), so I go along with that, planning to break the deal as soon as I get some clothes, but then I am in for a nasty surprise, when I find out she has me under control with her powerful magic. After all, she can take control even of dead Orcs. And then she takes my money AND the clothes I just bought. I mean, that's almost like something from a movie :) But I can see that with Lydia, for instance, these scenarios would seem quite outlandish...