**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 1/23/2021 at 1:17 PM, kharneth1 said:

why shouln't? only reason for a conversion to no support it is delete the belly pregnant slider, wich doesn´t make much sense. If the pregnancy mod support FG1.80, any conversion to it should support it too.

I have this one almost completely converted by miself, with functional references and the rest... Can ask the guy if wants to use my files

Also a couple more of wardrobes almost finish, I asked vtaw for permission to share it and will upload this too 

Could you share your conversion of vtaw wardrobe 6? the one on nexus is broken I think.

Thanks for doing all these conversions!

2 hours ago, AWHA said:

Could you share your conversion of vtaw wardrobe 6? the one on nexus is broken I think.

Thanks for doing all these conversions!

Most things aren't full finish, they are functional but not completely tuning to avoid clipping, implement uniboob... Basically converted quick the whole wardrobe as a base for test the things in game and see what of then I want for my character and finish this one. Of course, i try the one on nexus before converting anything and is way more unfinished than mine XD.

Anyway I contact the modder who make it to offer help or to send my files to use a better base a couple of days ago, because several people on nexus also asked me for it. So waiting for a response at the moment. I don't see correct publish something other have already publish, and less without given a confortable time to fix it (the file only have a month old only)

And also is purely theorical, because I contact Vtaw several weeks ago for permission to publish conversions of other wardrobes and never awnser me. So I convert the few things I want for my character and pass on vtaws clothes conversion

On 1/23/2021 at 1:17 PM, kharneth1 said:

why shouln't? only reason for a conversion to no support it is delete the belly pregnant slider, wich doesn´t make much sense. If the pregnancy mod support FG1.80, any conversion to it should support it too.

I have this one almost completely converted by miself, with functional references and the rest... Can ask the guy if wants to use my files

Also a couple more of wardrobes almost finish, I asked vtaw for permission to share it and will upload this too 

Yes, I will test it........ Attach it & I'll see what happens.

:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Most things aren't full finish, they are functional but not completely tuning to avoid clipping, implement uniboob... Basically converted quick the whole wardrobe as a base for test the things in game and see what of then I want for my character and finish this one. Of course, i try the one on nexus before converting anything and is way more unfinished than mine XD.

Anyway I contact the modder who make it to offer help or to send my files to use a better base a couple of days ago, because several people on nexus also asked me for it. So waiting for a response at the moment. I don't see correct publish something other have already publish, and less without given a confortable time to fix it (the file only have a month old only)

And also is purely theorical, because I contact Vtaw several weeks ago for permission to publish conversions of other wardrobes and never awnser me. So I convert the few things I want for my character and pass on vtaws clothes conversion

Yes the one on nexus is very broken. Maybe you can share your conversion on here until you hear back from him? I don't think he's active on modding at the moment.

As for Vtaw, I think he said he is fine with other people making FG conversions of his wardrobe series because he doesn't use FG so he will never make them.

Also, I wonder if it is possible to add the "SexyTime" morph to Vtaw's outfits, like Static showed in his mod.

4 hours ago, AWHA said:

Yes the one on nexus is very broken. Maybe you can share your conversion on here until you hear back from him? I don't think he's active on modding at the moment.

As for Vtaw, I think he said he is fine with other people making FG conversions of his wardrobe series because he doesn't use FG so he will never make them.

Also, I wonder if it is possible to add the "SexyTime" morph to Vtaw's outfits, like Static showed in his mod.

Well, you summon him apparently ?

Just a pair of hours after you ask me, he wrote me too. I send him my files and permission to publish it in the way he wants, and explain few things he was very lost on how to do it. So let give some time. Hopefully the mod will be update soon.

And the morph you ask. I can't see the file itself, only the description (the view file said that LL founds nothing so i'm not completely sure what it does ?. But taking a look at the description it can be hard for Vtaws, because this versions are actually different items. I suposse can play with importing two versions on the same project and playing with zaps, but to implement it with the different textures set that the outfits have in game I don't know even where start ? 

10 minutes ago, kharneth1 said:

Well, you summon him apparently ?

Just a pair of hours after you ask me, he wrote me too. I send him my files and permission to publish it in the way he wants, and explain few things he was very lost on how to do it. So let give some time. Hopefully the mod will be update soon.

And the morph you ask. I can't see the file itself, only the description (the view file said that LL founds nothing so i'm not completely sure what it does ?. But taking a look at the description it can be hard for Vtaws, because this versions are actually different items. I suposse can play with importing two versions on the same project and playing with zaps, but to implement it with the different textures set that the outfits have in game I don't know even where start ? 

The files can be downloaded here. From my very basic understanding, it is an example of using morphs to simulate changing the clothing. You can download it and play around in Bodyslide to see for yourself.

Glad to see that he responded. I downloaded his files a while ago to see if it works, and I got CTD when equipping some of the outfits XD.

17 hours ago, AWHA said:

The files can be downloaded here. From my very basic understanding, it is an example of using morphs to simulate changing the clothing. You can download it and play around in Bodyslide to see for yourself.

Glad to see that he responded. I downloaded his files a while ago to see if it works, and I got CTD when equipping some of the outfits XD.

The CTD is because the HH aren't weighted correctly, the files i send should work fine. Also I explain him what was causing it and how to fix

Edit: Park Coventry added

Edit 2: Cyberpunk Moxes

@splashzone I've noticed that Fusion Girl is getting a bit more popular on Tulius Channel (A Korean mod board) - Here's a bunch of FG conversions for various outfits. All on the latest version

General Warning: I'm unsure how consistent these works are with the main Fusion Girl, there may be extra sliders or differing weighting for the outfits. Use at your own risk. I do believe it's working with 1.8 though. 

4 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

@splashzone I've noticed that Fusion Girl is getting a bit more popular on Tulius Channel (A Korean mod board) - Here's a bunch of FG conversions for various outfits. All on the latest version

General Warning: I'm unsure how consistent these works are with the main Fusion Girl, there may be extra sliders or differing weighting for the outfits. Use at your own risk. I do believe it's working with 1.8 though. 

Ooh, thanks! Trying out the Vtaw Wardrobe 6 from there ASAP. Hopefully it's in better working order than the conversion on Nexus.

5 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Thanks for letting me know...I will push out an update to the master list ASAP. (downloads Google Translator)

I saw them in your discord. I have tried the ones from VTAW6 and the ones from Jmenaru and they work perfectly. 

The funny thing is how google has translated some things for me. "These are the  body that slides." ?

I even saw that they are translating Beggar Whore. Nice. 

Uploaded Easy Girl

And also @splashzone, I let here the rest of my conversion for the main list. Because I realized than I have been random posting it and will be difficult to follow, sorry ?

Moxes

Park Coventry

Sheva Tribal (the autor seens to deleted the original, so is basically useless and probably hide this one soon) Ignore this, Applews contacted me to let it upload as the original will return soon LInks to the original:          Mediafire               Stash

ASA

Harley Quinn

Commonwealth Mini Dresses

Commonwealth Shorts

On 1/19/2021 at 9:53 PM, vaultbait said:

CCO Saucy Settlers Outfit Replacer - Fusion Girl Conversion

Hopefully the rest of the CCO FG slider sets will get updates soon too.

Technically it's not built against official FG, but rather with a custom lower-polycount edit of FG similar to Dismemberable Fusion Girl - Fusion Girl Reduced (though not exactly the same, removed nodes around the toes instead apparently) embedded directly into the outfits.

@splashzone Now the CCO creator has released a stand-alone version of the above-mentioned FG derivative body:

Graf's Fusion Girl Reduced

And also added/updated conversions of the following outfits and sets:

Classis Chassis Outfits - Silver Shroud

Classy Chassis Outfits - Cait's Corset

Classy Chassis Outfits - Vulgar Villains

2 hours ago, PG333 said:

Hmmm still having issues with thoses last additions, the body sliders seems not to work properly for me (with FG), so breasts sticking out and looking like the clothes are floating around the body of my character

this sound like diferent versions of FG and conversion

If you are using conversions listed here your fusion girl version should be 1.75+ (1.80 is the actual version, should be the safest to test)

1 hour ago, kharneth1 said:

this sound like diferent versions of FG and conversion

If you are using conversions listed here your fusion girl version should be 1.75+ (1.80 is the actual version, should be the safest to test)

My bad ? I didn't realise I was still using the 1.45 version thx for pointing it out... I guess it's safe to update it midgame ? (better safe than sorry ^^)

3 hours ago, PG333 said:

My bad ? I didn't realise I was still using the 1.45 version thx for pointing it out... I guess it's safe to update it midgame ? (better safe than sorry ^^)

Should be safe, there's no scripting or anything dangerous involve. Just remove 1.45 enterely and then install new version (just to be sure, should work even overwriten 1.45 in theory)