Sexy Slave Gear

View File

Description:

Collection of Smut Clothing. Some may include "SexyTime" Morph or allow AAF to manipulate the outfit in such a way that you don't have to unequip it.

I should almost call this mod "taking other people's ideas". But I like other people's ideas, I just want to do them my own way from scratch and thought you might like them too.

Currently Included:

• Sexy Slave Fishnet Skirt. ( SexyTime Morph )
  • Sexy Slave Piercings. ( Jingle Sound )
  • Sexy Slave Anal Bikini. ( Vagina works )

Requirements:

For Modders:

Spoiler

If ( Game.isPluginInstalled( "SexySlaveGear.esm" ) )
		Form SexySlaveSkirtForm = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00000001, "SexySlaveGear.esm" )
		SexySlaveSkirt = (SexySlaveSkirtForm as Armor ) ;Fishnet Skirt
		PlayerRef.EquipItem( SexySlaveSkirt, False, False )

Form SexySlavePiercingsForm = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00000002, "SexySlaveGear.esm" )
		SexySlavePiercings = (SexySlavePiercingsForm as Armor )
		PlayerRef.EquipItem( SexySlavePiercings, False, False )

Form SexySlaveBikiniForm = Game.GetFormFromFile( 0x00000003, "SexySlaveGear.esm" )
		SexyslaveBikini = (SexySlaveBikiniForm as Armor )
		PlayerRef.EquipItem( SexySlaveBikini, False, False )
	endIf

FAQs:

CBBE? Nope. Fusion Girl for life, unless Ous comes out with anatomy updates that transcend Fusion Girl.

Where to get in game?

• Fallons will sell all of my Sexy Slave Outfits.
  • OR: type Help "Sexy Slave" 4 in console.
  • OR: Use the ESP Browser mod ( Download )

It's a beautiful outfit. Thanks for sharing it, StaticPhobia2 :)

On a side note, I noticed the bodyslide files have the collar/chain component combined with the skirt and stockings component. If you separate the collar/chain from the rest of the outfit, still keeping it one BodySlide project, you can set the BodySlide file to not squeeze the chain when the breasts are enlarged. What you'd do in the project is:

- first do the conform all for the whole project

- then select the collar/chain and do conform selected. When the menu pops up, tell it to not squeeze.

This would keep the chain from getting distorted when the breasts are enlarged. Here's a photo of how the chain looks when it's done this way:

20201209141344_1.thumb.jpg.0541035bec692fa603c701a19c4fc927.jpg

In this photo I separated the chain/collar and did it as described above.

Sexy Time morphs are a great idea...

Trousers....... Zip Down slider

Skirts.............. Hitched Up slider

Vault Suit..... Unzipped or Torn out Backside Slider

Underwear... Slid to one side slider

Zaps...

Skirt

Underwear

Bra

Trousers

The Vtaw Wardrobe 5 items have some slutty version of the same item, not sliders though...

- Vtaw Wardrobe 5... check out the screenshots.

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

So is this using the meshes from the Slave Collar mod on Nexus? If so, did you do your own conversion of it from CBBE or is there an FG conversion for it already somewhere I'm not finding?

Actually, Slave Collar uses the dog collar from Fallout 4 Vanilla and it looks like Bethesda's work. So I did my own, I just took the idea. Slaves on LL has always been of the medievil kind, but I wanted to throw some light gothpunk into it. So I just did my own from scratch.

34 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Nice! I actually just forgot to remove the slider data from the bodyslide for outfits. I removed the boob sliders, but I spaced the clothing conversion ones. I should check the torso ones too. But that's okay, I need to update some stuff. I decided I want a higher poly skirt. It looks fine on a static model, but movement exposes the low poly count.

Btw, nice screenshot! I like the middle hairstyle.. I need to do my hair mod here soon.

15 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Indeed. 

But, yeah, there are a lot of lewd versions of armor and clothing. Maybe Vtaw would be willing to turn those sets into sliders?

The one issue is, the clothing author needs to be creative with it. You can't just take panties and put them around the ankles because they are weighted to the pelvis and stuff, it'll look weird. But a bit of creativity with the weights and position, it's totally feasible to make any armor into a lewd morph.

3 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Actually, Slave Collar uses the dog collar from Fallout 4 Vanilla and it looks like Bethesda's work. So I did my own, I just took the idea. Slaves on LL has always been of the medievil kind, but I wanted to throw some light gothpunk into it. So I just did my own from scratch.

Well, I was thinking more with regard to the leash (or lead depending on which English you prefer)... the collar piece doesn't really need to morph but the chain will quickly get swallowed of course. Looks like great work, can't wait to try it out.

The description doesn't clarify, but are these different equippable pieces or is the entire outfit a single item in-game? Because I'd love to be able to wear the collar with other outfits (I was hoping someone would get around to doing an FG conversion of Slave Collar since I've been too lazy to get to it).

8 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I decided I want a higher poly skirt. It looks fine on a static model, but movement exposes the low poly count.

I'm glad to hear that! In fact, I had the same observation in-game and just finished doubling the vertex count of the skirt for my game as well. As you said, with the butt physics, it was clipping during movement (though not when standing still). That's when I noticed more vertices would fix that :)

I think the stockings could probably do with more vertices for the same reason, but it's not as noticeable an issue as the skirt :)

1 minute ago, vaultbait said:

Well, I was thinking more with regard to the leash (or lead depending on which English you prefer)... the collar piece doesn't really need to morph but the chain will quickly get swallowed of course. Looks like great work, can't wait to try it out.

The description doesn't clarify, but are these different equippable pieces or is the entire outfit a single item in-game? Because I'd love to be able to wear the collar with other outfits (I was hoping someone would get around to doing an FG conversion of Slave Collar since I've been too lazy to get to it).

Yeah, and thanks, the outfit is really equipable with most things. The original purpose of my mashup was for my tweaked version of Raider Pet. Instead of using Toxic Raider, my raider pet now uses my slave gear mod for playing dress up. Hence the code tidbit.

How to make morph of "sexytime" for a garment model file?

The resources of vtaw are all from DAZ resources. He outputs the deformation results into different model files in dazstudio.

I don't know if outfitstudio can generate some kind of slider from two models with the same vertex and different shapes?

If outfitstudio really has that capability, your innovation will undoubtedly be greatly supported by DAZ resources.

So in fact, did you just do this with outfitstudo's vertex editing tool?

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

How to make morph of "sexytime" for a garment model file?

The resources of vtaw are all from DAZ resources. He outputs the deformation results into different model files in dazstudio.

I don't know if outfitstudio can generate some kind of slider from two models with the same vertex and different shapes?

If outfitstudio really has that capability, your innovation will undoubtedly be greatly supported by DAZ resources.

So in fact, did you just do this with outfitstudo's vertex editing tool?

I use blender. 

Here's what you do:

1. Open up outfit studio.
  2. Load outfit
  3. Slider>Create New Slider>"SexyTime"
  4. Click on the pencil by new slider (bottom right)
  5. Slider>Import New Slider Data>Object File
  6. Import .obj file with same vertice sequential count as the outfit
  7. Save.

You can also use something like blender to open the .obj file using these settings:

Spoiler

IMPORT  OBJ Inport Settings.jpg   OUTPORT OBJ Outport Settings.jpg

10 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I use blender. 

Wow ~ it seems that outfitstudio can create sliders directly from two models.

Please allow me to ask the next question.

Will the weight of clothing be a problem?

Take a pair of pants, for example, whose sexytime slider lets it fall below the knee.

Normal state pants thigh weight will be directly compressed to the knee there?

Sorry, I've never done anything to add special sliders to outfitstudio.

7 hours ago, kziitd said:

Will the weight of clothing be a problem?

Not if you are creative.

For instance: How would you make something disappear? Easy, same way Immersive camera mods do the head: Scale it to 0.

How would you drop pants to the thighs? Scale the butt/vag weighted stuff to zero on the zed axis and then mask it with pelvis/thigh weighted folds.

***UPDATE***

Off to play cyberpunk, figured I'd actually upload a decent version of this mod first ?

On 12/9/2020 at 8:20 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:
On 12/9/2020 at 8:16 PM, vaultbait said:

Yeah, and thanks, the outfit is really equipable with most things. The original purpose of my mashup was for my tweaked version of Raider Pet. Instead of using Toxic Raider, my raider pet now uses my slave gear mod for playing dress up. Hence the code tidbit.

Got a chance to try it out and really looks good! (I used your new v0.1 build.) It sounded like you were saying the collar/leash could be worn separate from the skirt and stockings but the set seems to be a single item after all. Anyway no big deal, a quick zap slider addition in Outfit Studio for the vertices in the stockings and skirt, and now I've got an awesome slave collar and leash without the rest (not that it didn't all look great, but I've got other stockings and skirt I prefer to wear at various times).

Also funny you mention using this with Raider Pet, you chose the same body slot as Lord Escobar's Moddable Piercings (58) which RP also uses in its Belling the Cat miniquest. For my purposes I just loaded it up in FO4Edit to bump the body slot down one (57) so it wouldn't conflict with that or anything else I normally wear. I thought about putting it in the neck slot, but I figure this way I can still combine it with the explosive collar for RP, or shock collars from RH, or the bimbo collar from BDH, or a variety of DD collars applied by Violate and Harassment...

Anyway, thanks again for making this, it's marvelous work!

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Also funny you mention using this with Raider Pet, you chose the same body slot as Lord Escobar's Moddable Piercings (58) which RP also uses in its Belling the Cat miniquest.

Oh did I? Lol, crap. I guess I'll fix it on the next update. I ran into another issue, so I haven't double checked it. I don't know what I did, but the miniquest picker freezes up after meet lucky. 

17 hours ago, onen said:

You have colored finger nails on a FG 1.75 body?  I couldn't find any that had been converted.  What mod is that from?

That looks like it might be HN66s and Xazomns French Nails for FO4 though that one makes my hands a bit wonky when you wear the nails. I use Radiation Queen True Skin Textures for Fusion Girl - CBBE - Atomic Beauty - Atomic Fusion for my skin texture, which does include chipped fingernail paint into the hand textures directly. I've also used Feet And Hands Textures For CBBE with FG to some success, but perfectly color-matching it to other body skin textures is a challenge.

On 12/12/2020 at 12:53 AM, onen said:

You have colored finger nails on a FG 1.75 body?  I couldn't find any that had been converted.  What mod is that from?

As VaultBait speculated, indeed it's HN66 and Xazomn's French Nails mod. I made a few FG versions for myself (obviously can't upload them as it's not my mod).

To make it FG compatible I had to:

1. In Outfit Studio start a new project for each nails I wanted to convert by importing the French Nails NIF

2. Imported the FG female hands and set it as reference, then deleted the CBBE hands

3. Copied the bone weights from the hands onto the nails. This is important as CBBE and FG hand bones aren't weighted the same

4. Made minor tweaks to nails positioning to fit hand exactly

5. Exported the FGhands/FGnails into a new NIF Name

6. Added the armor addon and armor and constructible object records to my mashup ESP

Doing this is very useful because if I ever want to use a CBBE outfit, I wear normal CBBE french nails with it to get the wrist seams to fit. And if I want french nails with a FG outfit or body, I use the FG converted french nails.

14 hours ago, Karna5 said:

As VaultBait speculated, indeed it's HN66 and Xazomn's French Nails mod. I made a few FG versions for myself (obviously can't upload them as it's not my mod).

To make it FG compatible I had to:

1. In Outfit Studio start a new project for each nails I wanted to convert by importing the French Nails NIF

2. Imported the FG female hands and set it as reference, then deleted the CBBE hands

3. Copied the bone weights from the hands onto the nails. This is important as CBBE and FG hand bones aren't weighted the same

4. Made minor tweaks to nails positioning to fit hand exactly

5. Exported the FGhands/FGnails into a new NIF Name

6. Added the armor addon and armor and constructible object records to my mashup ESP

Doing this is very useful because if I ever want to use a CBBE outfit, I wear normal CBBE french nails with it to get the wrist seams to fit. And if I want french nails with a FG outfit or body, I use the FG converted french nails.

Thanks for the tip! Have you considered offering your conversion to the original authors or requesting permission to distribute it as a patch? But yes, I expect I'll end up following your recipe because I love the look of the nails from those sets but the wrist seams when combined with FG as-is are terribad.

On 12/14/2020 at 9:45 PM, Karna5 said:

Great tip.  I just really need one color so I should be able to make it work.

Update:

Ended up doing 11 nails and looks good.  I slightly modified your instructions.  It seemed easier for me this way.

1. In Outfit Studio start a new project -> from file -> FusionGirl 1.80/Meshes/Actors/Character/Characterassets/FemalHands.nif

2. Import the nail nif and delete its cbbe hand.

3. after copy bone weights, got to check/fix any splash over weighting on the thumb for the longer nails by turning off textures and looking at each fingers weighting.

4. the minor tweaks is the hardest part, moving just the nail I want without touching the other nails took some patience.

On 12/15/2020 at 3:03 PM, vaultbait said:

Have you considered offering your conversion to the original authors or requesting permission to distribute it as a patch?

There are too many nails in the mod for me to convert them all *Laughs* I basically converted four of them:

- long red

- long black

- long white

- short red

That's enough to go with any outfit :)

I'm so glad to hear that you and Omen are able to make your own French Nail conversions, though! :) It's my opinion that most people who use Fusion Girl are likely to be good with Outfit Studio and BodySlide anyway as it's usually necessary to make our own conversions if we want outfits for FG :)

... just the fusion girl? Since I don't have ... and I don't show anything ... It does not show or give anything. The option does not appear either. .. nowhere.

-----------------

...csak a fúziós lány?  Mivel nekem nincs... és nálam nem jelenik meg semmi... :rage: Nem mutat vagy ad semmit.  A lehetőség sem jelenik meg... sehol.

13 hours ago, far_kas said:

... just the fusion girl? Since I don't have ... and I don't show anything ... It does not show or give anything. The option does not appear either. .. nowhere.

-----------------

...csak a fúziós lány?  Mivel nekem nincs... és nálam nem jelenik meg semmi... :rage: Nem mutat vagy ad semmit.  A lehetőség sem jelenik meg... sehol.

Fusion girl only. It's not that I'm preferential, but FG is just a superior body and why would any mod author support a inferior mod over a superior mod?

If Ous comes out with better anatomy, I'll move over to CBBE... at least then the geometry origin won't be fucked up.

• 3 weeks later...

yes, yes ... it must be better. Even if everything new is better than the old ... but maybe a little more modern. 

The wrists, ankles, shoulders and elbows have something on the knees ... movement is not very appealing. Is the new better?

---------------------------------

igen, igen... bizonyára jobb. Ha nem is minden új jobb mint a régi... de talán némileg modernebb.

A csukló, boka, váll és könyök valamit a térd ... mozgatás nem túl megnyerő. Az új jobb?

Attól, hogy páran az újra ugrottak... még nem biztos, hogy sokkal hasznosabb. A regisztráció és a támogatás hiánya a legtöbb fantasztikus újdonságot feledteti...