**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

5 hours ago, splashzone said:

Thanks for the heads up on these! I'll add them ASAP. [ Kinda fell back into a Skyrim SE hole this past couple of weeks ?

Don't sweat it, I've so been there. Thanks for maintaining the list!

@splashzoneThe outdated FG sliders for one of my favorite replacer series is starting to get worked on again (yay!). This now supports recent FG (says 1.78+ but that's likely irrelevant, see note below):

CCO Saucy Settlers Outfit Replacer - Fusion Girl Conversion

Hopefully the rest of the CCO FG slider sets will get updates soon too.

Technically it's not built against official FG, but rather with a custom lower-polycount edit of FG similar to Dismemberable Fusion Girl - Fusion Girl Reduced (though not exactly the same, removed nodes around the toes instead apparently) embedded directly into the outfits. After some back and forth the author has solved a few missing file issues and this is working for me now in conjunction with my normal FG setup... the only caveat is if you remove the outfit from a dismembered corpse, it reverts to a non-dismemberable body, so missing limbs magically grow back... I can live with that.

On 1/13/2021 at 1:13 AM, vaultbait said:

You could pull up the armor mesh in Outfit Studio and delete all the CBP breast bones, but that would only stop the armor from getting breast physics so the base body/underarmor would still have physics underneath (and likely clip through in unsightly ways at times). More likely you want to have a look at the armorIgnore option commented in the [General] section of the default ocbp.ini, as that would allow you to list specific armors you want to not influence body physics (the "tons of outfits that clasifies as armo but dont look like it" you mentioned), and then ratchet down the responsiveness vectors in the [Armor.A] section for actual armor. It's sort of the opposite of what you asked for since seems like users would need to set that to exclude a bunch of clothing items which aren't from your mod, I'm not aware of good alternatives but maybe others here can suggest something better.

Really though, you'll probably get far superior recommendations if you ask in the #modding channel of the ZeX Discord server.

Thanks for the advice! Yes the "delete bones thing" was me firt try too i, and as you said i get a lot of clipping.

Now, the shameful true. I was using a modified esp that put the armor only in slot 33 and totally forgot it, so i was getting full physics for it. Now that i added slot 41 to it the physics effect is way more reasonable.

Ill reach DX for permission to upload it, in case anyone have interest

Edit: I just upload a conversion for Shade Girl Leather Outfits - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

On 1/20/2021 at 9:22 AM, kharneth1 said:

Awesome! It turned up in my filters so I just came in here to post a link to it. Looks really cool, can't wait to give it a try.

Looks like you also uploaded this:

Waster Armor - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

On 12/13/2020 at 12:32 AM, Fomoder said:

Would you kindly be able to share the conversion with me? I've been trying to convert it myself but so far it looks terrible.

It should be on the first page of this thread. I have it installed, and soon I will be able to tell if it works with pregnancy or not.......

:exclamation:

On 1/21/2021 at 1:31 AM, vaultbait said:

Awesome! It turned up in my filters so I just came in here to post a link to it. Looks really cool, can't wait to give it a try.

Looks like you also uploaded this:

Waster Armor - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

Thanks for sharing, i also upload another one:

TankTop - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

5 hours ago, JBpy said:

Thanks for the compendium! A little off-topic, but does anyone know if there is freckled skin for FG? 

FSM textures is for cbbe but work well with FG and included freckles skin in the installer,  I have this one and 8k realistic skin for FG both installed in MO and tick one or the other as i feel. Never try the heavy freckles, though

Edit: Another one Banshee Recon Armor - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

10 hours ago, JBpy said:

Thanks for the compendium! A little off-topic, but does anyone know if there is freckled skin for FG? 

I use Radiation Queen True Skin Textures for Fusion Girl - CBBE - Atomic Beauty - Atomic Fusion and it's a bit freckly, though not overtly so (the "dirty" texture is more freckled than the "clean" one, it seems like).

3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I can confirm: vTAW v6 supports pregnancy FG v1:80

WooHoo!

:thumbsup:

That mod needs and update. All clothes have the reference body when they should not have it. And the only thing that should have it is the heels, which doesn't have, lol.

8 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I can confirm: vTAW v6 supports pregnancy FG v1:80

WooHoo!

:thumbsup:

why shouln't? only reason for a conversion to no support it is delete the belly pregnant slider, wich doesn´t make much sense. If the pregnancy mod support FG1.80, any conversion to it should support it too.

6 hours ago, JBpy said:

That mod needs and update. All clothes have the reference body when they should not have it. And the only thing that should have it is the heels, which doesn't have, lol.

I have this one almost completely converted by miself, with functional references and the rest... Can ask the guy if wants to use my files

Also a couple more of wardrobes almost finish, I asked vtaw for permission to share it and will upload this too 

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Not clothing, but this appeared today:

FHR - Fusion Girl Patch and Edits

And also not clothing but this has been updated to incorporate 3BB and OCBPC support into its configurable FOMOD:

MTM CBP OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset - CBBE - Fusion Girl - Wonder Body - Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - JaneBod Extended - Vanilla - More

I think I'll add these to the "resources" section. 

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Awesome! I was just about to ask you whether that's the one Depravity uses... righteous.

You need to pick the meshes after building the outfit and paste it in Depravity if you want Harley use it (or use yourself the outfit from DP) becuase the path for DP is different: "meshes/DP/Harley" is the correct path for Depravity

9 minutes ago, kharneth1 said:

You need to pick the textures after building the outfit and paste it in Depravity if you want Harley use it (or use yourself the outfit from DP) becuase the path for DP is different: "meshes/DP/Harley" is the correct path for Depravity

Thanks for the tip!

5 hours ago, AWHA said:

A little off topic, but does anyone also have a problem with the hip area when using large morphs for Fusion Girl? If I turn the Body Fat sliders to the max my character gets these really weird lines on the back/hips.

Are you using it in conjunction with AAF Family Planning Enhanced? It does applies some questionable morphs which add a hard line along the back and hips (including its post-pregnancy morphs I think?). This is greatly improved by a patch in Static's Script Tweaks (now rolled up into Static's Final Farewell), which includes a correction for those. A similar patch has also been ported into the fork of FPE in Wasteland Dairy Framework as of this weekend.

Outside of FPE, I do still notice some sharp/angular hip edges appear at high Body Fat slider numbers, not sure if this is a problem with the morph sliders themselves or the mesh. It bugs me too, I just haven't gotten around to asking.

13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Are you using it in conjunction with AAF Family Planning Enhanced? It does applies some questionable morphs which add a hard line along the back and hips (including its post-pregnancy morphs I think?). This is greatly improved by a patch in Static's Script Tweaks (now rolled up into Static's Final Farewell), which includes a correction for those. A similar patch has also been ported into the fork of FPE in Wasteland Dairy Framework as of this weekend.

Outside of FPE, I do still notice some sharp/angular hip edges appear at high Body Fat slider numbers, not sure if this is a problem with the morph sliders themselves or the mesh. It bugs me too, I just haven't gotten around to asking.

Yes that appears to be the problem. I will check out Static's mod. By the way, do you know how to use Wasteland Dairy? What's the fastest way to get started?

9 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Yes that appears to be the problem. I will check out Static's mod. By the way, do you know how to use Wasteland Dairy? What's the fastest way to get started?

I've used WDF off and on, but it's a "kitchen sink" sort of mod with a lot of options and a grab-bag of unrelated features all thrown in (a majority of which I either am not interested in or conflict with other mods I use).

As for the patch from Static's Script Tweaks, you may want to start a fresh playthrough since the old morphs will still linger on your existing save. You might be able to clear them by terminating any running pregnancy and using the FPE MCM to unapply its post-pregnancy morphs before installing the patch, but I'm not sure whether that will work (also may need to call a papyrus command to reset bodygen completely for the character). And that's also going to be a problem for any NPCs in your save who have gotten pregnant. A lot of work, and avoidable if you start a new playthrough.

Also if you're downloading the Static's Final Farewell bundle, be aware that others have said Windows Defender gives a false positive on it thinking it contains malware, and have had to work around that to complete the download. WD is overly sensitive when handling archives, there's nothing executable in it anyway.