Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

I get a '403 Forbidden' response when I try either of the links....is that my virus protection being over-sensitive?

EDIT: one source I've found for a 'solution' suggests Zippyshare 'upload/download' was disabled in the UK as part of an anti-piracy measure.....so that maybe why the links won't work for me?

1 hour ago, Lonewanderer345 said:

I get a '403 Forbidden' response when I try either of the links....is that my virus protection being over-sensitive?

EDIT: one source I've found for a 'solution' suggests Zippyshare 'upload/download' was disabled in the UK as part of an anti-piracy measure.....so that maybe why the links won't work for me?

Should pin linked post for others.

Great mods though! Like the stuff on your linked site too!

2 hours ago, Lonewanderer345 said:

Added Mega links

15 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

You have to create your own meshes in Bodyslide .

Ah thanks, I was trying to avoid using bodyslide. I thought there would be a default mesh to avoid that shape conforming tit hugging shit that happens with bodyslide shirt meshes.

If you use a ' nude ' bodyslide preset instead of an ' outfit ' bodyslide preset for these it seems ok seeing as there's plenty of holes in the cleavage area anyway and you can see that the character isnt wearing a bra because of the holes anyway so a topless / nude preset makes sense rather than a pushup one .

• 2 weeks later...