6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have a problem with chastity bras. The breast show through the bra. Breast Node managment is enabled and I have no ideas anymore what to do. I have build the devices with bodyslide many times.

Edit: I just build the DDs with bodyslide again and now the bra shows almost correctly. But It's way flatter than the breast are nacked. WHat did I mess up this time?

"Breast node management".. was that the MCM setting that makes breasts flatter under the bra? That isn't needed and i think i always kept it disabled. It still shouldn't clip through. It might even be causing the issue you are seeing, but unsure.

22 hours ago, zarantha said:

Do you have 'no enchantment restrictions' mod?  It breaks the locks.

the arrow thing is normal, it comes back if you click something else or reopen inventory.

No, I don't. I believe the issue started some point after I did "Register Devices" on the DD MCM. I have no idea if that's what caused it, but I thought it would have been fixed either way on a new game. 

I got a question for the nipple piercings, I can't seem to build them correctly for some reason. they always float a few centimeters from the nipples. normally i always batch build, but i can't seem to build the piercings correctly. Also for some reason if i do it manually the piercings appear without a body. Is this because they are wrongfully catogorized? Or is it something else?

EDIT: nvm fixed it :)

Hi, sorry to bother you, i am probably years late and totally new to modding of anykind. Im playing skyrim LE with your mod Devious devices and devious devices contraptions. I have all the required files installed ( i think). No problem with the devious devices restraints. they work fine with body slide and stuff. My query is regarding devious devices contraptions. I want t know how to use it. Currently what i saw is i can forge i think 4 or 5 of them [DM] rope pony etc from a forge and then when i goto a location and equip, it places the furniture on the ground. from that point on i can click admire and use. it places my character on the furniture after removing clothes and then i press space it immediately escapes. also if i point at a follower and click page up it selects them for the furnitre and puts shackle on them but if i press page up again on the furniture, it does not place them on it. Can you tell me what i am doing wrong? There should be a lot more features than this right?

26 minutes ago, SayanBhowmik5257 said:

Hi, sorry to bother you, i am probably years late and totally new to modding of anykind. Im playing skyrim LE with your mod Devious devices and devious devices contraptions. I have all the required files installed ( i think). No problem with the devious devices restraints. they work fine with body slide and stuff. My query is regarding devious devices contraptions. I want t know how to use it. Currently what i saw is i can forge i think 4 or 5 of them [DM] rope pony etc from a forge and then when i goto a location and equip, it places the furniture on the ground. from that point on i can click admire and use. it places my character on the furniture after removing clothes and then i press space it immediately escapes. also if i point at a follower and click page up it selects them for the furnitre and puts shackle on them but if i press page up again on the furniture, it does not place them on it. Can you tell me what i am doing wrong? There should be a lot more features than this right?

It sounds like you are muddling up Devious Contraptions with the furnitures from the mod 'I'll take the display model'

The latter has narrative control initialised by using the provided ring of control.  The NPC control narratives are preceded by [DM].  To start there should be an option in the NPC text like '[DM] I want you to come with me' (or something similar and that opens up further '[DM] <options>'  The [DM] furnitures are the ones that are able to be created at the forge

Devious Contraptions are not forgeable (leastways not that I have seen)  You can get them directly by using the 'Additemmenu' mod, and then place them by 'dropping' them from your inventory.  You may need to realign them by using a positioner like Jaxonz.   NPCs can be locked in using the keyboard command (defaults to one of PgeUp - or Pgedown) as set in the Devious Contraptions MCM.  Works by selecting an NPC who is then placed in chains and will follow you to the device into which they can then be placed and locked in on a variety of bases.  Otherwise, they may be placed in game by a mod - eg a surprise trap initiated by Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL) that dropped from a searched body, container etc  - although not seen any mods other than DCL doing that so far

Hope that helps

9 minutes ago, SayanBhowmik5257 said:

Ok wait so I figured out my mistake, I thought ddc converts the existing pillories rack etc also into DDC furniture. But thanks for mentioning theadditemmenu mod. I can now access the furniture and lock the NPC/player in. One question tho if I use engage lock on the player character or an NPC. How do I struggle/get out? I have the contraption key from adritem menu in my inventory, but once locked I cannot seem to acres the furniture menu again

Glad you sorted out that mistake. 

Now that you have, you can stay in the furniture for a while as a punishment for making the mistake of then locking yourself in without checking first how to get out  ?

(TBH, I really don't know the answer to that one as virtual self restraint isn't something I've ever tried (nor real for that matter), so hopefully someone else can help  LOL)

Hi, after a long save game some of my DD items is corrupted and cannot be used. Equip them give no message, no visual, no effect, simply just like not equip the item. This however never happen in DD4 before. I wonder what cause the problem and how to fix it.

Edit: All item with the same name will got corrupted at once. Even remove and give a new with console not help. I may have a workaround by selling equiping item to merchant or so but i cannot confirm.

On 3/27/2021 at 10:42 AM, Mercor said:

At least it solves the problem for the straightjacket.
I checked my files and do have maleharnessbody.nif in my files. I opened it with Outfit Studio and it's looking good, so no idea either...
I'll try again with all the deviced I can think off and see if others have problems. I'll post a list when it's done

EDIT : It seems to be only harnessses. Ebonite straightjacket worked, armbind and elbowbinder work (even if my character's arms were still visible), dresses work. Pet suit didn't but I don't think there's For Him meshes (he still acted as he was bound though). So I guess it's only harnesses, and the one derived from MaleHarnessBody only since rope harnesses work.

I made another test.
I thought the problem might come from Beast Races addon, considering it's coming after For Him in the load order.
So I reinstalled the whole archive without Beast Races but with For Him. And still have the problem.

I tried to check For Him through the Creation Kit but I'm pretty much a noob at this, and all I could find didn't seem wrong or surprising. But whatever the problem is, it seems it can only come from For Him.

5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

What did you do to fix it?  I've never been able to get nipple piercings from jewelry mods to line up right, and recent DD upgrades have made the DD piercings misaligned too.    

i used fair skin compilation. i also installed enb. deinstalled fair skin compilation because i also use another mod for more oily skin. now i got both. the nipple piercings don't bounce correctly still, but that is a small sacrifice i'm willing to make.

not sure how i feel about DD addons all being merged into one because that just going to break older mods that require the old ESM's which is what i am dealing with now so... 

yeah i don't think i can ever get this installed unless i purge my entire game and start anew.

13 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

not sure how i feel about DD addons all being merged into one because that just going to break older mods that require the old ESM's which is what i am dealing with now so... 

yeah i don't think i can ever get this installed unless i purge my entire game and start anew.

They are not merged in one esm.The installer installs all the three Assets,Integration and Expansion (If you want devices for him and beast races). This was done so that it wouldn't break older mods which relied on DDA,DDI and DDX as dependenices. Yes  when you are updating from DD4 to DD5 it is advisable (better) to start a new game. 

Just now, darktej said:

They are not merged in one esm.The installer installs all the three Assets,Integration and Expansion (If you want devices for him and beast races). This was done so that it wouldn't break older mods which relied on DDA,DDI and DDX as dependenices. Yes  when you are updating from DD4 to DD5 it is advisable (better) to start a new game. 

ah does that account for a clean save? could i just uninstall the older version load a save, save the game open fallrimtools remove scripts then install newer one and reload that save? 

and would that also apply to Devious cursed loot? 

41 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

ah does that account for a clean save? could i just uninstall the older version load a save, save the game open fallrimtools remove scripts then install newer one and reload that save? 

and would that also apply to Devious cursed loot? 

My reommendation and many folks recoomendation here would be to create a new game. Cause the scripts can cause issue if we just simply uninstall the older version and install the newer version over it (even if you clean it). It could work. But it is way way safer for you to create a new game.

And yes if you are updating to DCL 9.0 from 8 you have to create a new game. Cause the new DCL uses DD5.1 . Hope this helps. 

@Kimy I found some users that don't have DCL, and it looks like they have missing textures from when the duplicate DCL files were cleaned out of DD.

Every mesh in this path has DCL textures (I didn't check the GOs)

\Meshes\devious\Zaz

They point to textures here:

\Textures\Devious\CursedLoot

I don't see equivalents in DD to the textures:

dcur_cursedboots_d.dds

dcur_cursedboots_em.dds

dcur_cursedboots_n.dds

dcur_metalblack_d.dds

dcur_metalblack_em.dds

dcur_metalblack_n.dds

dcur_metalgrey_d.dds

mixedzazmetals01.dds

mixedzazmetals01_n.dds

this might be alot to ask about but does anyone have a complete list of what each mcm-configurable event/effect actually does? "harness event" for example doesnt really tell me anything other than its a event related to harnesses

11 hours ago, frhghz said:

Same Problem here, is it already solved?

It has never been a known issue before, i don't even know how you got it to act that weird. Run FNIS again?

If it doesn't work, uninstall all DD versions, reinstall DD 5.1 and run FNIS and Bodyslide again.

Maybe you have more than 8000 animations? Then you need to be using FNIS XXL instead of the regular version.

On 3/28/2021 at 10:53 AM, hungvipbcsok said:

Hi, after a long save game some of my DD items is corrupted and cannot be used. Equip them give no message, no visual, no effect, simply just like not equip the item. This however never happen in DD4 before. I wonder what cause the problem and how to fix it.

Edit: All item with the same name will got corrupted at once. Even remove and give a new with console not help. I may have a workaround by selling equiping item to merchant or so but i cannot confirm.

I have devices that don't pop up the equip message as well, and I always get the 'the belt stays firmly around your hips' for all chastity belts, even though I can perfectly drop them in chests.

I can re-equip the belts etc. No idea what's wrong there atm.

The devices that are bugged can't be equipped on slaves (PAHE-AYGAS-HSH), they just vanish.
I'm probably going to sell the whole lot in Laura's bondage shop or so.

4 hours ago, sonjohandbzx said:

I have devices that don't pop up the equip message as well, and I always get the 'the belt stays firmly around your hips' for all chastity belts, even though I can perfectly drop them in chests.

I can re-equip the belts etc. No idea what's wrong there atm.

The devices that are bugged can't be equipped on slaves (PAHE-AYGAS-HSH), they just vanish.
I'm probably going to sell the whole lot in Laura's bondage shop or so.

I did confirm a work around for corrupted DD item that give no messege or function when equip. 

You need that item equiped in inventory and talk to merchant, then sell it (it need to be equiped). After that the device will actually be equiped in your inventory, which mean you will need a key to unlock it.

PS: Ithink the problem occur because of DD5 equipe multipe items at once and some item using the same slot that make all of them except one will not working. Those item will be shown equiped in inventory but it can be unequip without any message, which later cause them to be corrupted.

On 3/31/2021 at 4:48 AM, Xuvish said:

Any chance of adding the Captured Dreams device support again?

Captured Dreams mod technically doesn't exist anymore so it cannot be supported. If you mean adding devices that CD had into DD core mod then that is different and would need permissions. I don't know what extra devices it had though... just other color variations was it?