6 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Both CBBE and UIUNP[BHUNP] are supported.

Hm... I never thought about it. Does the original mod support futa? If so it'll work.

I'm thinking the original might work through the idea that SL's Gender setting is set to male, so if manually set to male in SL's menu, or set by a mod like SLEN(or any other), then it works for an otherwise female PC(considered female as far as the game is concerned). Have not tested just yet with this version, but I'm thinking it will work the same.

Also, a few suggestions...

-A player specific Amount value. 

-NPC comments based on relationship with the player? Followers would have neutral to positive comments(about either themselves or referring to the player), going with the idea that they are at least alright with you, since they are willing to, or are following you around. 

-Possibly some compatibility with Player Succubus Quest, where the player can absorb(deflation with no spawned puddle or dripping), and it counts towards PSQ's drains/energy/etc.

Regardless, love that the mod's received an update. 

14 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Download it again. I removed them from the master list.

Now it works, brilliant, just brilliant. I had to reveal secrets in the settings, but it works. The only thing is the animation of fluid removal. It is not clear to me how it works, until it works with the assigned button pressing several times. Maybe an adjustment to make this animation... more fluid?

2 hours ago, DUBALADO said:

Now it works, brilliant, just brilliant. I had to reveal secrets in the settings, but it works. The only thing is the animation of fluid removal. It is not clear to me how it works, until it works with the assigned button pressing several times. Maybe an adjustment to make this animation... more fluid?

You're supposed to hold the button down. Have you used Fill Her Up before? It works practically the same as 2.0. I should add that the original also required ZaZ Animation Pack. I believe it's required for certain files, not the ESP. But it was added as a master to the FHU esp to indicate you should have ZAP installed for its assets.

However, it's possible these assets were replaced when the new cum animations were added. Not sure. As long as it isn't attempting to reference scripts that don't exist (cleaning masters won't actually detect this), then it should be fine.

6 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

This is all I'm getting in this menu right now. Anyone else seeing this, or am I missing/overwriting something?

ScreenShot285.png

Try English version not Korean version.

8 hours ago, Gulhar said:

I like that FHU is coming back. I have some suggestions that I always wanted from the original mod, maybe you could add that to the mod. 

Here is what I want to happen: when you choose the cum amount for each creature, I want to choose more precisely than 0.05 gaps, like 0.01 gaps. And I'd have it go above than 5.00 cum amount for each creature. Why I want that? I want dragons to have max cum amount while others smaller races has low amounts. With the current mod, I have dragons at 5.00 and 3 times cum multiplier while almost all other races are around 0.10 to not inflate too much at 3 times multiplier. I hope you understand what I mean. 

I maybe have another idea that I think might be harder to implant : when the character gets a lot of cum from anal, maybe some excess could came out of it's mouth right after.

Thank you and continue your good work.

I get what you mean. Theoretically possible but maybe bad for optimization and compatibility with SLIF.
Love the idea of throwing up though. ?

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

You're supposed to hold the button down. Have you used Fill Her Up before? It works practically the same as 2.0. I should add that the original also required ZaZ Animation Pack. I believe it's required for certain files, not the ESP. But it was added as a master to the FHU esp to indicate you should have ZAP installed for its assets.

However, it's possible these assets were replaced when the new cum animations were added. Not sure. As long as it isn't attempting to reference scripts that don't exist (cleaning masters won't actually detect this), then it should be fine.

So that was the catch... no, I never used Fill Her Up. I'm not interested in Sexlab Aroused Redux and the Zaz Animation Pack, that's why I use this version. Thank you my friend.

1 hour ago, DUBALADO said:

So that was the catch... no, I never used Fill Her Up. I'm not interested in Sexlab Aroused Redux and the Zaz Animation Pack, that's why I use this version. Thank you my friend.

I don't use Zaz animation anymore in my version. All the animations were replaced ones I made. So technically you don't need Zaz animation pack.

On 11/2/2020 at 8:51 AM, factoryclose said:

- No ideas for now. Please share your ideas.

A chance of getting harassed after deflation or deflation attempt.

The people of Skyrim are brutal, they don't care if you can take it no more.

This with the struggle animation from Horrible harassment would be great!

I'll need to use this more to see how it works if at all with Estrus and stuff ,but one thing I'd like to see if possible is

-option to change difficulty for expulsion of cum/semen

-option to change amount of stamina used per expelling....

-perhaps a link with Sexlab defeat so if your caught by enemies or creatures  while epelling liquid to have sex and, increase the pool of semen/cum.

-character moans while expelling cum.

16 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I don't use Zaz animation anymore in my version. All the animations were replaced ones I made. So technically you don't need Zaz animation pack.

BakaFactory, you don't think it would be the right time to implement a Creature Genital Activator... Baka Edition ?. An .esp that takes out the genitals of the creatures, so that it uses your animations and many others, and that the SexLab Framework does the rest. I asked you this in the past and your answer filled me with joy, seeing that you were considering it. And seeing the effectiveness of this mod, even in its original version, I think a CGA Baka Edition would be the best.

I haven't used the old mod in quite some time but if you are working to improve it I will probably pick it up again. So suggestions if you'd like:

Consider integration with Sexlab Survival - bottling spunk would be particularly useful in that mod

Drain magicka and stamina by a set amount per tick of expulsion and then make a forced expulsion chance when receiving melee damage. 

Consider devious follower integration - make a deal that you will stay filled and they will ensure it stays that way

Add npcs in towns who deflate you completely, for a cost.

7 minutes ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

been following your version of FHU for a while now, look really good, the animations are much better that the original FHU.

the only thing stopping me from using it is the FHU's random CTD on cum expel when playing on a controller... Has that fix been implemented in this version?

There is a patch already in the downloads for gampads.

Have a small weird problem ...

Changed from the original FHU Mod to yours and works perfect , inflation happens normally the issue is that even after they expel the Cum the belly keeps the same inflation form !!!

I Ticked the Morph mode on and have it in Inflation Framework as well..

Any ideas what might be causing this ??

2 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Have a small weird problem ...

Changed from the original FHU Mod to yours and works perfect , inflation happens normally the issue is that even after they expel the Cum the belly keeps the same inflation form !!!

I Ticked the Morph mode on and have it in Inflation Framework as well..

Any ideas what might be causing this ??

Do you have SLSO (Sexlab Separate Orgasms + SLSO/FHU patch installed? If so try removing the patch. 

so i've come across a couple things using this mod

1. Can we get a button to show current cum pool on player? (tired of having to go to the mcm menu to see this every time)

2. Does this effect NPcs at all?

3. facial expressions seem to take awhile to update, is that some setting on my end?

Re: Futa --

Original version of SLIF and FHU were based solely on SexLab's gender setting. If your character is set as "male" in SexLab, then FHU would only register anal cum amount, while the "female" gender would register both anal and vaginal. I think to solve the "futa" issue, maybe you could use SexLab animation tags; instead of the "male" and "female" SexLab genders, if an animation has the "anal" tag and the NPC is in the receiving slot, inflate via anal cum amount, and likewise if it has the "vaginal" tag and the NPC is the receiver, use the vaginal cum amount. I don't know if this would cause issues if you had a male/female animation with two males though, maybe also compare against the NPC's or PC's actual game gender? That would probably require a lot of script rewriting.

8 hours ago, wildtangent said:

Do you have SLSO (Sexlab Separate Orgasms + SLSO/FHU patch installed? If so try removing the patch. 

Hey , thanks for the reply..

Nope ..I do not have that patch installed , Took out SLSO utilities patch to check if can be that the cause of the issue ...But I do not think it haves anything to do with it ...Maybe some other Mod But for SLIF and SLSO that re the only 2 mods that have related files I just overwrote upon your Mod install the files that were asked to do it, maybe some setting in the SLIF Menu that I am twisting somehow .. There is an option for Morph presets and I have one activated that is for CBBE 3BBB from a user that posted in in the SLIF thread Its a JSON file but its the only thing I think can twist and cause this issue ..